☘️𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘮

Nervous high schooler  au
-
Sapnap noticed punz seemly always make an effort to keep mint gum in his mouth - and as a result, the other reeked of the mintness.

Though it only started this year. And it's kinda confusing. Sometimes punz would also have long gazes looking him up and down in admiration, pure utter love.

Though that could be sapnap reading things wrong honestly - it could just be punz playfully checking him out.

"Punz, you good you keep zoning out on Sap." Karl nudged the older blonde.

"He's fucking pretty" punz muttered quietly, with the ticks of the gum and Sliva chewing, softly.

Karl blinked, "Wait.. punz you've been odd this year.. around sapnap.."

Punz sighed - he knew one of the friend group would ask, he just didn't have a response for sapnap necessarily. "What about it."

The blonde said with his signature scowl.

"Have you caught feelings or something you act like a nervous teenage girl when their crush is near" Quackity pipped up.

Punz only blushed and attempted to hide his face in his hood looking off at the floor quickly. "Er I don't know what you mean"

"You reak of mint always try to try with fresh breath it's like you're trying hard to be prepared for him to kiss you or something.. you got these habits suddenly this school year" Dream mentioned.

Punz was embarrassed yeah - he fell for sapnap and had turned to his mom and sister for help, and this is all he got. Smell nice... and his mind went to mint-

"Like- you need a strong clone to hide the fact you eat gum," George said only to get hit on the head by Karl.

"George... stop it" Karl hissed.

It was the first time any of them saw punz took a mild interest in anyone well- romantically.. so Karl and the others wore more enthused and ready to help if need to be.

Punz sighed and just gave Dream his little truthful look as he nodded.

"Damn - you're that embarrassed" Quackity  said, "let me say this you're mint gum isn't doing you any favors."

"It's what my sister... and mom sudjusted" punz muttered, "this little crush didn't just happen over  the summer"

"I mean I notice you check out sap a lot at slumber parties and stuff for the past like 3 years... never thought much of it" Dream mentioned.

Punzs mind was crude to him - he at those times wanted something much more smutty internally, he just- sapnap was bouncing one time on one of those bungi chair things and punz just really wanted it to be his cock. Luckily he was covered by a thick blanket so nobody saw punz horny af.

Punz just was getting more embarrassed the more they walk down memory lane to noticing only the gum... wasn't  the only new thing.

"We're fucking blind-" Karl chuckled, "we thought it was just you being u"

"What I don't check people out like I was doing with sapnap" punz muttered, trying to keep his face as straight as possible, "you guys are fucking dunces if you didn't figure it out before the mint flex"