☘️⚔️𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Back context:sapnaps mom was widowed by sapnaps dad who had such bad aminsia it was unlikely he'll ever recover.. it would crush sapnap so she pulled the plug, 2 years later she found and met punzs dad, married a year after that.. and sapnap.. seemed to confied to his stepbother
--
Step bother au
-
Sapnap stood infront  of his step family, he hadn't been doing so hot after the tragedy  was his father, sure he was put in therapy for it bit he just mooped  but he couldn't help his new step bother and his glazed.

It didn't fell judgmental, nor did it feel pathonic, the blue eyes glanced the raven up and down with a lopsided smirked, he was giving off a wanna eat you up look.

"This is my son Luke-" step dad said.

"I prefer punz" punz said in a huffed crossing his arms before glaring at the plain walls, obveriving  the picture above  before his eyes shot locking onto sapnap, "you are?"

Sapnap stayed quiet and glazed down, he hasn't spoken much senice his dad's furnal.

"Don't be rude dear talk to him" mother tried to say to sapnap to talk to his stepbother, "im so sorry he's been unlike him senice his father's  passing.."

"It's fine we get that loosing someone you love can be difficult expiclly  for someone our boys age.. how long ago?" Step dad asked.

"4 years tomrrow." Sapnap said, his voice extremely broken, and bleak, lacking emotion.

Punz looked at the shorter raven with a sadden glaze, "im so sorry for ur lost.."

Sapnap just went quiet glazing to his mother before dissapring to his room, to Baskin in sorrow.

"So.. how old is he" step dad said conversationing with mother, nugging punz.

Punz glanced up at his dad nodding before going after his step bother.. damn punz found him attractive, he hadn't came out yet but sapnaps age... made him sadder.

"He just turned 16 last month... he lost his dad when he just turned 13" mother said.

"Poor boy.. bearly through puberty... I know I t was hard on punz losing his mother  to around that age.. he's 17 now.." step dad said.

The adult  convid in echother as punz approaches sapnaps room  knocks abit  the door swings open reveling sapnap sitting on the floor hugging a plushie.

"Hey.." punz said softly, "I think I may know how you fell little bother"

Sapnap glaced curiously up at the blonde, "how." The raven muttered.

"I lost my mother closeing to my 13th birthday  to. Lekimia" punz sighed looking to the shorter as he leaned on the door frame.

Sapnap looked up and gave a gesture to have punz sit  on the bed, "help .. yourself in"

Punz walked over and sat on the eage of the bed giveing the boy a full pure hearted glaze, no cocky nature showing of punz, it was full utter compassion.

"I reamber waking up one day.. she was gone and how it chnaged me." Punz contuied, "I isolated myself.. and didn't find peace in others, I was always a mommy's boy"

Sapnap nodded, he was like that with his own father... oh God it hurt for sapnap to hear her talk so high of punzs dad.

"I could imagine  you felt hurt. And upset when you're mother mentioned my dad. I did to. I felt like the memory lf my mother was being left" punz added on, "sheltering myself from him"

"...you are.." sapnap said, "similar to me"

Punz hummed, "yeah... but you seem so bleak and moody little bother"

"Father's last words... I was .. uh there when it happend" sapnap muttered softly glancing to the window tears in his eyes.

"Hey hey- whats wrong..." punz said softly putting his hand on sapnaps sholder rubbing it soft.

"He didn't remaber me... told me it was annoying" sapnap peaked out, face leaking eith salty tears long held back.

"What was.." punz Said quietly.

"Voice..." is all sapnap said.

Punz glanced to the door seeing his dad smiling at the interaction as he passed by he looked back at sapnap.

"From what I've herd of you're bueaiful  voice I don't see as annoying.. it's ashamed  you've hid it for so many years" punz sighed, "want a hug?"

Punz got  a slight gray hand and moved to the floor cradling sapnap, playing with his raven hair as he cried  into his slightly older step-bother.

Sapnal hadn't opened up to someone... oddly ehnogh he found punz trust worthly... punz actully knew the pain he felt.

"Sush... it's okay" punz said in a calming voice.. "I could never imagine personally what's it like to hear from a parent that raised you.. that they couldn't remaber there own son.."

Punz rubbed cericles into the ravens back.. he knew part of it, but the raven clung to him... his pain was valid.

"Have you ever opened to anyone else.." punz questioned softly.

"I didn't feel like anyone  else... knew my pain" sapnap said in a very shakey voice.

"I understand that feeling.. I do" punz said softly softly kissing the youngers forehead, in a lovey way.

Something felt diffrent to punz, between he and his new step bother, sure they share the same truma, if not similar.

Having a love one die is tragic.

punz smiled softly into the ravens hair, "im happy you trusted me ehnogh.. Alright? I'm gonna help you through this even it takes us into adult years"

Sapnap smiled hiding into the blondes chest sniffling, to and outsider who didn't know there parents wore married you'd think in this prostion they wore a item.

Sapnap adventully  fell asleep in punzs arms who carefully  moved him to the bed and tucking him in, "sweet dreams.. darling" he said softly before leaving the room and wandering off to find dad or mom.

He himself had no clue where his room was. Found them and was told but.

"I see sapnap trusts you" mother Saif as punz turns around.

"Hm?" Punz said.

"Punz he hasn't even let me in his room senice his father's died, let alone let me touch him.." mother said.

"We both lost a parent.. it helps if you have someone, who  can level  with you're truma in a same or similar way" punz sighed with a soft smile.

His heart thumping abit thinking back to how peaceful sapnap was in his arms.. he could blush abit before walking off to his room and laying on his door.

"Shit...." punz muttered.
-
Oop