~🔥 𝕄𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

< school au >
-
Sapnap was elected by geogre  who was studnt body to be the president though he wanted nothing to do with it, at frist.

"George why" he'd huff, "now I actully got to wear the uniform rightt"

"That's exactly why." George chuckled.

"You fucking bitch" sapnap huffed, and walked off from. Dream anf George.

"Someone's cranky" Dream hummed, "im gon laugh if my bother ends up in his wrath"

"Punz? Oh my he's such a trouble maker but I saw if he's around sapnap he stares at saps lips or ass" george chuckles.

"That's because he does." Dream luaghs abit, "my bother is just to embressed to amint he's inlove with sap"

"Am not" punz growled from behind, "but where is he?"

"He stormed off like a piss baby" george giggled, "if you aren't then why u look at his lips or ass"

"Mm.. personal" punz said, walking off where he seeing the boy he totally isn't simping for.

Sap ran into punz, lips collided both, bursting with red.

"Mm~ one sweet landing I was givein" punz said winking at the other, "Mr president~"

"Get off me punz" sapnap huffed as punz got up, "now shu you perv"

"What the hell you just call me?" Punz said as sapnap got up.

"Perv you're always looking at my ass or lips. You think you're so sly" sapnap huffed crossing his arms looking at the other.

"I'm not a pervert" punz argued walking to the other making him slowly back up and be pinned to the wall.

Sapnap blushed more as he eyed the blonde. "Okay then why you stare at those persfic places"

Punz hummed and leaned into the boys ear, "you see Mr president. You're so pretty I couldn't help to look at what God set beforth me"

"Very funny he's not real" sapnap said un impressed.

"Youre momma made to be under me." Punz chnaged his lime abit kissing the males neck softly getting soft nosies.

"Punz were in the hallway at school stop." Sapnap groned.

Who knew this boy would be the death of him. His friends wore watching chuckling.

Punz smirked and tossed the male into the locker room and closed locking the door.

"Oh Mr president. Comeon" punz groned, "you know I've always liked you"

Sapnap was red, when did punz get the Rizz to do this.

"I'm sorry come again" sapnap said acting dumb.

Punz pushed him to the wall of lockers, "don't act dumb  now be good and lay on that bench."

Sapnal turned red. Punz just  aminted he likes him and is spitting demands.

"Why should i" sapnap asked cockly.

"Because I would like to do my inviosions  right now in that ass of yours" punz groned kissing the boys neck.

Sapnaps eyes widen, "you want... to?"

"Fuck you. Yes" punz smirked, "now get on that bench ass up."

"Y-you always Said you wore stright" sapnap muttered in shocked as the blonde became impasnaiont.

"I lied honey. Now let me make that up to you." Punz smirked and patted the bench, "hands  and knees fat ass up."

Sapnal finally caved. How could he not? He always found the boy attrctive.

He felt pants go down and a slap, "just for making me wait."

Sapnap was red, and soon a loud moan scream, told the whole ass hallway... the student body prisdnt was gay and getting laid.

"Oh my fuck.. you're so fucking big." Sapnap whined.

"Just for you." Punz smirked thrusting hard.

Moans.. that was the sound punz was loveing right now. Perhaps  to much but what can you say.

Punz wanted it for so long. Finally he's getting his dick wet, and the whole school probably can hear how much of a bottom bitch sapnap is for him.

Next punzs lips wandered the tanned skin, sucking on perticalar parts, leaving a beating red mark, to fade into a purple hue by the moring.

"So pretty  and very nosiey letting all know you're loveing my dick" punz smirked proudly.

Sapnap was making all sorts  of nosies but all he could scream was daddy. His poor brain died.

"Damn. I like this" punz groned.

Yeah a little to much. Without much warning both wore painted with cum. And the door bardged open seeing george.

"I can expline-" sapnap started.

"It's self expnatory punz fucked you." George luaghed, "but damn punz thought you didn't like him"

"I lied okay?" But fuck he feels good" punz chuckled.
-
Oop