symphonia | w.s

By waverletta

i try, i try to make you cry but you, love me. so if i fly too far, will i still have a place inside your he... More

ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸˢ
☆ ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ ☆
ᶜᵃˢᵗ!
ᵒᵒ¹
ᵒᵒ²
ᵒᵒ³
ᵒᵒ⁴
ᵒᵒ⁶
ᵒᵒ⁷
ᵒᵒ⁸
ᵒᵒ⁹
ᵒ¹⁰
ᵒ¹¹
ᵒ¹²
ᵒ¹³
ᵒ¹⁴
ᵒ¹⁵
ᵒ¹⁶
ᵛᵒˡᵘᵐᵉ ⁱⁱ. ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ
ᵒ¹⁷
ᵒ¹⁸
ᵒ¹⁹
ᵒ²⁰
ᵒ²¹
ᵒ²²
ᵒ²³
ᵒ²⁴
ᵒ²⁵
ᵒ²⁶
ᵒ²⁷

ᵒᵒ⁵

754 18 26
By waverletta

🌷/ "SYMPHONIA" chapter five

chapter five🌷

real life

"BRO I AM ACTUALLY so bored," mia said groaning. she was sat next to mason in the window seat, waiting for takeoff. "what am i gonna do on this flight without xo?"

mason rolled his eyes at mia's fake sobbing, situating himself. "well i'm quite comfortable. so if you would shut up, i'd like to go to sleep."

mia looked at him, dumbfounded. "bud, we haven't even taken off yet. and don't tell me to shut up because you know i will not."

mason rolled his eyes, as the pilot announced over the intercom that the plane would be taking off and to fasten our seatbelts.

mia yawned as she buckled her seatbelt, mason doing the same.

great. four hours to go.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

"MASON," MIA SAID, shaking his shoulder. "mason mason mason mason ma-"

"what mia?! jees, i'm trying to sleep. what do you want?" mason popped his head up in annoyance and took his airpods out.

mia grinned at him. "im bored." mason glared at mia, smacking her arm. "do you wanna go live or something?"

mason thought for a minute before replying, "i'm pretty sure you need wifi for that, dipshit."

"well no duh. i was gonna ask to pay for it. do you know how much it is?"

"i have no idea. it shouldn't be much though. and if you're bored enough, you'd pay anything."

"true that." mia said. she waved down a flight attendant, payed for the wifi, and connected her phone to it. she opened instagram and started her live.

"lets just wait for people to join. i wonder if brady and xoch will be up to joining." mason nodded at mia's thought as they both brought their faces into view.

"holy- how many followers do you have mia?" mason said as they watched people flow into the live.

mia jokingly flipped her hair over her shoulder, grinning. "being in a marvel movie really comes in handy, doesn't it?"

mason rolled his eyes. they both talked and answered questions from the live, until one particular comment caught mia's attention.

walker.scobell: let me join

mia looked at mason smiling, her cheeks slowly reddening. "looks like some freak wants to join."

mason chuckled and looked at mia. "you should let him. it could be funny."

mia raised an eyebrow before accepting walker's request. they waited while his phone connected to the live.

mia tried to hide as her face lit up at the sight of walker's familiar face on the other side of the screen.

"eww get off my live loser." mia said smiling.

"kid you added me to the live. im pretty sure you want me here." walker laughed as mia rolled her eyes.

"sureee."

user I LOVE THEM SM

user i'm so jealous of mia rn💔

user mia and walker r so 💕💘💖💝💞💓

the three of them talked and answered some questions from the comments for a while, until the pilot started speaking on the intercom.

"attention. the plane will be preparing for landing in 5 minutes. please remain seated and keep your seatbelts on until the plane is safely on the ground. thank you!"

"wow, the live really made the flight go by a lot faster." mia said. mason laughed.

"wasn't that the whole point of us doing it?"

"well yeah but i didn't think it would work."

mason laughed at mia's logic before turning back to the camera.

"anyways walker, i'll see you tomorrow," mason said before winking at walker through the screen. "if you know what i mean..."

mia grimaced at mason's words. "gross."

walker just laughed. "you bet bbg."

"anyways!!" mia said, taking her phone away from mason. "we gotta go. bye guys, thanks for entertaining us! walker, text me later."

walker smiled before saluting. "yes ma'am. cya guys tomorrow."

mia waved at the camera before clicking the "x" at the corner of the screen, ending the live.

they started packing up their stuff, and then the plane landed.

instagram

mia.reynolds has posted on instagram!📣

mia.reynolds

liked by walker.scobell, masonthamesofficial, and 736,290 others

mia.reynolds who let this freak show on my flight
someone send help #sos
//tagged- @masonthamesofficial
view all 7,431 comments

masonthamesofficial kid ik you are not talking
mia.reynolds kid idk who u think ur calling kid, but u better fix that attitude b4 i tell madeleine you don't like her anymore
madeleinegracemcgraw whut
user LMFAO

user help i love their relationship 😭
mia.reynolds i don't✊🏼😓

user she's so pretty

_xochitl.gomez MIA I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU
mia.reynolds I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU EITHER BABY GIRL

bradynoon why didn't you let me on the live
mia.reynolds bc i didn't want to⁉️ plus i already had one loser on there, i couldn't handle another 1
walker.scobell ur so mean to me💔

dior.n.goodjohn pretty girl😻
mia.reynolds DIOR U R NOT TALKING RN.

user i swear she knows everyone

connor_noon was the drink good
mia.reynolds no it tasted like a baby wipe

user why can't i just be her💔

user she looks familiar what's she from
user babe she's been in a lot💀

🌷words of wisdom🌷
chat idk what else to write‼️

ALSO MIACHITL REUNION
NEXT CHAPTER⁉️⁉️⁉️

also walkia or malker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 294 22
how do you love someone when you are their enemy on screen? walker x f!reader I DO NOT OWN WALKER or any of the other actors I use in this story!!! I...
15.3K 218 17
IN WHICH Walker Scobell's older sister sees an interview where a certain brunette actor says that she is his celebrity crush, but she has no idea who...
46.2K 1.5K 24
𓆩ᥫ᭡ ˗ˏˋ 𝘕𝘖𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘔𝘌 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇; their childhood best friends but she's stuck in her sisters shadow " 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢...
75.7K 1.1K 24
"Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep" IN WHICH i write imagines about walker scobell <3