Dice 2 [h.s.]

By tpwk_pleaseeee

"Did goodbye mean letting go and did letting go mean forever?" -perry - THIS BOOK CONTAINS TRIGGER WORTH SUBJ... More

introduction
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI

III

43 2 0
By tpwk_pleaseeee

"If you dance, I'll dance. And if you don't, I'll dance anyway." -Lana Del Rey

-

"So, where the hell are we going?" I asked from the passenger seat. We have been sitting in this car for nearly an hour.

"We're two minutes away." Harry smirked.

"This better be a good party." I groaned, wanting to just go home and sleep.

"Here." Harry dug into his middle compartment until he found a cigarette package. He threw it on my lap and smirked.

He truly knew the way to my heart

"Ty baby." I kissed his cheek before sitting up and opening the package.

    I plucked a white stick from the package and the lighter hidden inside. I rolled the window down and lit the cigarette. I wrapped my lips around the tip, feeling it heat and explode into smoke inside my mouth. I blew it out the side of my lips and felt my body relax.

"Much better." I smiled.

    I took another suck of the stick and dangled it out the window as Harry pulled up to a house. It was a huge house, almost a million dollar mansion vibe. But the house looked awfully familiar.

"Did Xavier send us on a lackey job so he could have a fucking party?" I asked, taking another suck of the cigarette to further calm myself down.

"Yes, yes he did." Harry sighed.

"I'm getting drunk off of my ass to not kick his ass. Let's go." I climbed out of the car as soon as he parked it and slammed the door shut.

    I threw the cigarette to the ground, crushing it with the tip of my heel. I joined Harry beside the car and followed behind him as he walked us up to the house. I caught glimpses of the guys' cars as we walked.

    Harry knocked on the door, fixing his hair as he waited. I annoyingly rubbed the top of his head, messing up his hair some more. He swatted my hand away and gave me a warning look from the glass window beside the door.

"Ken! Harry!" Xavier opened the door with excitement, already knowing we were out here.

"Here's the shit." Harry pushed the baggy into his chest and walked in.

"Hello!" I waved before following behind Harry.

"Ken!!" I heard my voice called. I spun around as Niall attacked me. He grabbed my waist and hugged me, picking me up slightly with one arm.

"Niall!" I shouted back, more scared than excited.

"Take a shot!" He held out a small cut of a clear liquid.

Whatever

    I shot the drink back and shook my head, liking the taste more than hating it. Probably because it was my favorite, straight tequila.

"Dance with me!" Niall tried to tug me to a dance floor but I pulled back.

"Need some liquid courage first!" I smiled.

"Whatever you say!" Niall kissed my forehead before walking away, leaving me alone.

    I made my way to the kitchen in the back of the house. It was a gorgeous house, covered in white marble and lots of glass. There were rainbow strobe lights littering the house and music blaring through speakers. An open bar sat in the middle of the kitchen on the Island.

"Hey Kennedy." A British voice found me. I turned to see Louis sitting on top of the counter, drinking a bottle of liquid all on his own.

"Hey Lou. What are you drinking?" I questioned as he brought it up to take a swig.

"I-uh, zzohnt know." Louis slurred his words.

"Do they have straight tequila?" I asked, searching the bar.

"Nope, but I zo!" Louis hopped off the bar, catching himself on the counter as he wobbled over to a bag in the corner.

    Louis pulled out a huge bottle of Don Julia tequila. I felt my eyes light up and a smile spread across my face.

"Come to mommy." I took it from his hands and opened the top. I hit it to my lips and chugged it until I felt a burn. I set it down on the table with a smile as Louis was nodding his head.

"Thanks Lou." I smiled at him before taking another huge chug.
"N-no problemmmm." He sang.

    A few more swings and a few more random shots were enough to make me feel zero pain. I began to feel light headed as I walked around the house, holding my half empty Don Julio bottle.

"Niall!" I shouted, seeing him across the room.

"Ken!" He shouted back.

"I vant another shot!" I smiled, seeing a bunch of cups all around.

"Was just about to do a body shot!" Niall cheered.

A girl laid half naked on the table as salt was littered down to her navel. A shot sat between her breasts and a lime was in her mouth. She was very pretty, zero blemishes across her stomach.

Niall climbed on top of her. He licked up her stomach gathering the salt and took the shot with his teeth. He threw the plastic cup to the ground and took the lime from her lips. Niall shot up with excitement.

"No fair! I want to do one!" I giggled as the girl sat up.

"I don't bite." She winked at me with her dark eyes.

"Ok!" I giggled again.

    Niall set her up again, laying salt down to her navel, placing a shot of random liquor between her breasts and a lime between her lips. Not thinking about anything or who was watching, I climbed on top of the girl.

    I took a deep breath before licking the salt from her smoothe stomach up to her breasts. I took the shot with my teeth, just like Niall and set it down beside the girl. I leaned down and gently pressed lips to the girl and grabbed the lime. I sucked on it and got off the girl, happy I did it.

"That was f-fun!" I leaned against the wall, spitting the lime into a nearby empty cup. Niall was leaning against the wall.

"I'm not going to lie. That was so hot." Niall gulped while looking me up and down.

"I used to do them with Natalie all the time." I froze in my spot as I mentioned her name.

"Ken-"

"I need another shot." I immediately shook my head, trying to fight the sudden emotions and soberness. 

    As I turned around to walk to the kitchen, I ran into a muscular body. But I know that muscular body from anywhere. It was my muscular body. I looked up to its owner and saw Harry staring down at me with hooded eyes.

"Oh yeah, he was watching." Niall nudged my shoulder then went to do another one off of the same girl who winked at me as she lied back down.

"Hi." I said with a giggle.

"That was very hot, I can't lie." Harry smirked.

"It was fun!" I smiled a big toothy grin.

    Harry leaned down beside my ear. He kissed the skin below my ear and breathed in, taking in my scent. He moved a piece of hair behind my ear and breathed.

"Has anyone ever taken one off of you?" He whispered into my ear.

    I just shook my head as I bit my lip with excitement.

"Ni!" Harry called Niall over.

I turned around and watched as Niall disregarded whatever he was doing to come to Harry's call. I began to blush, trying to imagine what the hell Harry was about to do to me.

"No one has ever taken a body shot off of Kennedy." Harry spoke as if I wasn't standing right in front of him.

"Really? But she's fucking smo-" Niall stopped as I could feel the daggers Harry sent him.

"Let's change that." Niall smiled.

    Niall yanked my hand and pulled me to a separate room. It was still packed with people but I think that was the point. Suddenly I was feeling very drunk as Niall sat me down on top of the counter.

"I'd take your top off for you if Harry wasn't standing right there." Niall whispered into my ear.

    I giggled and stared at Harry as I threw my top off, leaving me in just a black lace strapless bra. I unbuttoned my pants slightly to reveal my navel. I laid down on the cold counter, welcoming the coldness to my newly hot skin.

"Little salt." Niall spoke as he littered salt in a line down the center of my stomach. He placed a shot between my boobs and handed me a lime. I placed it in my mouth and lied down.

"All yours." I heard Harry say, which made my blood boil. Why didn't he want to go first?

"Woah, woah. That Ken?" I heard Xavier's voice from beside me. I tensed once more.

"Teaching body shots." Niall chuckled.

"Do I know a thing or two about those?" I felt Xavier climb on top of me.

Oh Harry is fuming, I know it. Or he's really fucking drunk.

    I felt Xavier's tongue against my stomach which triggered memories of him doing this to me once before, on the same surface, but with his own finish. I gulped, trying to get the hot picture out of my head.

    Xavier took the shot with his hands and leaned down to grab the lime. As he grabbed the lime, he took a suck but recoiled it back into his mouth so his lips kissed mine. I stood there frozen as he kissed me. I haven't felt anyone's lips but Harry's for the past few years.

    This felt foreign, yet normal. Quickly I pushed him off of me, sitting up and watching him fall back. I licked my lips and took a deep breath, feeling insecurity take the best of me. I glanced at Harry who was staring at Xavier.

"She's a natural." Xavier winked.

"I think I'm do-"

"But baby, I didn't have a turn." Harry caught my ankles as I went to swing off of the counter.

    Suddenly it was just me and Harry and all was better in the world. I laid back down, prepared for my actual boyfriend to lick shit off of me as he has done hundreds of times before. The salt was re-laid, the shot between my boobs, but no lime in my mouth.

    Harry climbed on top of me, a comforting feeling coming from him. I felt his tongue against my skin. I felt goosebumps along my arms and every inch of my skin as he licked. He took the shot and gulped it like water.

    He then licked up my chest and neck until he met my lips. I instinctively grabbed onto his neck and kissed him back with need.

This was much better

    Harry had moved off of the table and was now on his feet as he slid me forward. Our lips were still locked as he stood between my legs, kissing me with possessiveness. It turned into a full on make out until I began to get cold.

    I disconnected our lips and grabbed my shirt from the table beside me. I pulled the shirt back on my body before resuming kissing Harry. As he moved down to my neck, I opened my eyes quickly and made eye contact with Xavier.

    He stood against the wall, sipping his drink while staring at us. My breath started to quicken as he smirked. I couldn't stop staring at him as Harry began to give me a hickey that was going to be impossible to cover up.

    I shook my head, latching onto Harry. I pulled Harry's hair to look at me and lock our lips again, closing my eyes so I was no longer looking at him.

    Eventually, once we both were red in the face and nearly sober, we disconnected and decided it was time to go home.

"A-are you ok to drive home?" I asked, holding onto his arm as he walked us out.

"Yea baby, it was only a shot and some weed. I've driven in worse." Harry kissed the top of my head before nodding to the guys as we exited.

"Ok." I kissed his arm as I leaned.

    Harry opened my door for me and helped me into the car. I put my seat belt on and brought my knees to my chest as Harry got into his seat. I felt a wave of guilt pang over my body as Harry began to drive.

"What's wrong Kennedy?" Harry asked as he began to drive us home.

I shook my head, nervous of what his response would be if I told him the truth.

"N-nothing." I swallowed.

"Kennedy." Harry warned.

"Xavier kissed me when he was doing the shot. He put the lime in his mouth and psychically kissed me." I gulped.

    I watched as Harry's knuckles whitened against the steering wheel. His hands moved to my knee as a possessive move. I latched onto his arm, leaning my head against it out of nerves.

"And did you like it?" Harry asked roughly through his teeth.

"Of course not." I said annoyed. He thinks I'd like it?

"I'm going to fucking kill him." Harry hissed.

"Don't kill him. Because I know you're not joking." I squeezed his arm.

"Who does he think he is? Touching what's not his." Harry bit down on his tongue.

As much as I want to tell him I am my own person, this possessiveness is really fucking attractive.

"I think he was just drunk." I shrugged.

"Still." Harry grunted.

"Let's just get home and go to bed." I smiled into his arm.

    The rest of the car ride was quiet as he drove us home. The valet was still open when we arrived home. Harry handed them the keys and helped me into the apartment. .

    Harry helped me dress in pajamas and tucked me into bed, all for me to run out and into the bathroom to vomit the tequila out of my system. Harry sighed, changed into his pajamas, and met me in the bathroom to hold my hair back.

"I'm sorry." I said into the toilet as Harry made circles on my back. He was sitting on the ground beside me.

"It's ok baby." He sighed.

"I love you." I glanced towards him and sniffled.

"I love you too." Harry smiled.

Screw my stomach

    I vomited again into the toilet. This went on for another three hours before my body said I had enough. I brushed my teeth and climbed back into bed, cuddling up with Harry with a trash can beside me on my bedside table.

    As Harry and I began to drift off to sleep, both of our phones beeped. That means someone was at either our front door here or the front door of Harry's house in Las Vegas. Harry checked his phone first, standing up to be alert.

"No way." Harry threw his phone on the bed and ran down the stairs. I quickly followed after him, feeling light headed as I hit the bottom of the stairs, needing to sit down.

    Harry opened the door for both of us to see. Standing in the doorway were both of our least favorite person. Fucking Willow, whom neither of us have seen in almost three years.

"Harry, I think I'm going to be sick again." I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed the trash can, thrusting my face into it and puking again.

But this time, it wasn't from the alcohol.

"Kennedy!" Harry rushed over to me, grabbing my hair as I puked into the trash can.

    When I was finished, I stood up and wiped my mouth, turning around to face her. Willow stood in our doorway with nothing but a small backpack. Her hair was a mess, her clothes torn and dirty. Makeup was smudged as she wiped a tear from her eyes.

"I- I'm friends with the doorman and found out you guys lived here." Willow gulped, her voice harsh and low.

Reminder to fire him tomorrow

    I felt Harry tense behind me. His hand brushed against my leg, forming into a fist. I stepped forward, wiping my mouth again and walking to face her. She began to back up as if she was scared.

"I think you need to leave." I glanced back at Harry who was definitely fighting off a fight or flight instinct.

"No, please. I have no one, nowhere to go." Willow slammed her hand on the door so I couldn't close it.

"Jez, I wonder why?" I rolled my eyes and stepped closer to her, forcing her to step back again.

"Harry! Please!" Willow called, trying to push past me to get to him. I pushed her back, hard enough for her to hit the wall of the hallway outside.

"You tried to kill me last time I saw you. I never want to see you again." I hissed.

"Please." Willow sunk down to her butt as tears flowed from her eyes.

"If I find you out here in the morning, I'm calling damage control." I threatened.

"Please, just let me talk to Harry. You will understand!" Willow continued to beg.

"Goodnight, Willow." I turned my back on her as she grabbed my ankle.

"What if I had information! Huh? Would you hear me out then?" Willow shouted. I wiggled my ankle from her grasp.

"Hear her out." Harry said from the door, forcing both of our heads to see him. His hands were strangling the door frame as he took deep breaths.

This reminder from the past was killing him

"H." I said quickly, glancing back at her.

"What's your information?" Harry asked.

    I walked to stand in front of Harry, taking a protective stance against her. Willow remained on the floor as she wiped under her nose. She took a deep breath and searched back and forth down the hallway.

"I know where the last Sucker employee is." Willow whispered.

    Quickly, my body tensed. I went to move towards her, to pry it out of her but Harry caught my elbow. I grunted before relaxing back into my position.

"Don't fuck with me." I growled.

"I'm not. But I can't tell you unless you give me a place to stay." Willow smirked.

"She's not worth it." Harry whispered into my ear.

    I stared at her, heavily weighing which route I should take. But Harry was right, she wasn't worth it. But her sitting here, staring at me with her devious smirk, I knew I wasn't safe here anymore.

"Goodnight." I said before pushing past Harry and walking back into the apartment. I heard Harry close and lock the door behind us.

"Kennedy." Harry moved to me as I began to pace the length of our living room.

"Book the next flight to Las Vegas. We're not safe here anymore. If she can find us, anyone can." I shuttered.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, pulling his phone from his sweatpants pocket to prepare to make the call.

"Yes. Plus, I want to go home." I sighed, continuing my pace.

"Kennedy." Harry intercepted my walk, grabbing me by my neck and forcing my eyes to look into his.

"Yes. Take me home." I was practically begging at this point.

"Ok." Harry nodded and walked away to make the call.

    I bolted upstairs and grabbed our suitcases on standby. We had separate wardrobes here and in Las Vegas so we were packing light. I threw in all my essentials, my electronics and possessions.

    Once that was done, I cleaned out all the garbage's I had defaced with my puke and changed the bags. By this time, Harry was packing his own bag, preparing to leave. I knew he had texted everyone since my phone was ringing like crazy.

"Five in the morning was the earliest I could get us. Five hours. Let's get some sleep before we have to go." Harry took both of our suitcases off the bed and onto the floor, clearing the mattress.

"I can try." I shrugged, climbing into bed beside him.

"Goodnight baby." Harry whispered as he turned the singular lamp light off.

"Goodnight." I whispered and lied down, not planning on sleeping a wink.

-

a/n: Willow? What are you doing here loca?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.1K 91
Okay, so I love glee! It's one of my favorite tv shows. It's old and not on anymore, but I found so many memes! Hope you enjoy! All rights go to the...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
283K 6.9K 66
(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was dead and he had been for a year now. ...
124K 3.3K 79
| COMPLETE | THE SEQUEL 'Hate Me Tomorrow' IS OUT NOW | no translations | "Tell me about when you do hate me." He insisted. Our chests were inches a...