The Fatal Attraction

By TheCrazyAquarian

What happens when love is up against strong physical attraction? Filiz and Baris are in love but at the same... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Which team are you?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

8 0 0
By TheCrazyAquarian

Filiz rushed to the hospital the moment she got to know about Emir's accident.
She didn't get the time to even call Hakan, she dropped a text message to him.
At the hospital, she saw Mr and Mrs Yildiz sitting on the corridor chairs with extremely worried looks. Mrs Yildiz was actually crying and praying for her son's safety.
Filiz felt tears in her own eyes at the sight of Emir in this painful condition. They both were no longer together, she was married and happy with her husband.....
But the thought of something bad happening to Emir still had her frightened.
She got to know through Aylin that Emir was apparently drunk while driving the car which got him into that accident with a truck passing by.
The truck driver was also severely injured.
Mr Yildiz really didn't acknowledge Filiz's presence but Emir's mother hugged her wholeheartedly.
Filiz also hugged her back assuring her that Emir would get out of this safely.
And he actually did.
By 11pm, the doctors told them that Emir was out of danger and would soon regain consciousness as well hopefully.
There were smiles all over, Filiz had tears of happiness in her eyes now.
She thanked God for saving Emir.
He regained consciousness after an hour but was still in pain.
The moment he saw Filiz, she could say his heart skipped a beat even under the effects of sedatives.
Filiz gave him a warm smile at which he just nodded.
Emir soon drifted back to sleep.
Aylin asked Filiz to head back home as it was late. It was only then Filiz realized that she hadn't spoken to Hakan till now.
She rushed back to her home, only to find Hakan asleep in their room which was covered with darkness.
Filiz quietly slept beside him as she was also feeling tired.
In the morning she felt that Hakan was deliberately avoiding her.
"What's wrong baby?" she finally asked him, holding him by shoulder.
"What? Nothing..." he said carelessly.
"No. Something is definitely bothering you...tell me..."
"Oh so you actually care about me ? I thought all your care was shifted to your ex-lover.."
Filiz was shocked to hear this. So Hakan's attitude was because of her going to see Emir?
"What nonsense Hakan? What's wrong with me checking up on an old friend who met with an accident?" she felt angry at his accusations.
"Yeah the "old friend" with whom you made a baby..." he smirked.
"Shut up..." Filiz felt tears in her eyes. She never expected Hakan to make fun of her and Emir's relationship like this.
"You know nothing about me and Emir.." she said in an angry tone and left the room.
After a few minutes, a servant told her that Hakan left for the office.
Aylin informed Filiz that Emir was doing well although they still put him under sedatives effect as he was in great amount of pain.
He had a minorly fractured humerus, and wounds on different parts of body.
Filiz once again prayed for his well being.
She decided to see him next day as she understood that people around both of them won't really like her meeting him.
She was in her room by the evening, dressed in a floral white dress. Burak was asleep in his room.
Filiz stayed quiet when she saw Hakan entering the room.
In normal days, she would greet him with a kiss but she didn't this time as she was still mad at his morning behavior.
Suddenly she felt his arms wrapping around her belly and his lips pressed to her shoulder.
"I am sorry darling....I was horrible for saying those means things to you..."
And it took just one simple apology from Hakan to melt Filiz's heart for her husband.
She turned around and kissed his lips.
Her fingers massaging his hair like his hands roamed around her back sensually.
Emir was very important and dear to her but she can't ignore her husband's needs either.
"It's okay baby...I am also sorry for not paying enough attention to you.." she said kissing his cheek and next moment she felt him kissing her neck.
She moaned in delight throwing her head back.
Next moment ,he unzipped her dress and tossed it aside.
Filiz saw him removing his pants and stroking his throbbing dick.
He asked her to get down on her knees and suck his dick.
He moaned as his wife's delicious lips kissed his shaft repeatedly.
She began sucking his dick and Hakan himself thrusted his dick hard in her throat.
Hakan's fingers were wrapped around her throat as he pushed his dick deeper in her mouth.
"Aaahhhh fuuccckkk baabyyy.." he groaned as he released his liquids down Filiz's throat, some of it leaked down from corner of her mouth.
Filiz was still in her black bra and panties as he pushed her on bed and began kissing her stomach.
"Let's make our baby tonight..."
"Yeesss...make me pregnant Hakan....I want our baby..." she said as he pulled her panties down and kissed her pussy.
Filiz's mouth formed in a delicious O as Hakan's tongue licked her pussy lips.
He pulled her pussy lips apart with his fingers and pushed his tongue inside her pond, sucking her fluids aggressively.
Filiz began breathing heavily as he sucked her dry.
The pleasure was too much for her.
She screamed in pain as he plunged his dick inside her without any warning.
His hard tool caused her pain as it travelled deeper in her dry vagina.
"You'll be my breeding slave..."
"yes....yes...." she screamed in pleasure as he thrusted harshly in her.

He took powerful strokes pushing his dick violently against her g-spot.
"Ohhhh Haaakaaannn....baabyyy..."
He wrapped her legs around his waist to go deeper as she pulled him closer.
Her hips met his thrusts as he slided out only to slam back inside her powerfully.
Filiz's delicate body was now used to this wild love making.
He removed her sweat drenched hair from her gorgeous face as he released his seed in her at the same time as she released her own juices on his dick.
Filiz wished that may she finally conceive their second child now because she didn't want to disappoint Hakan again with a negative result.
They both stayed quiet for sometime as they cuddled and entangled their fingers together.
"Never leave me Filiz or else I would burn everything down..."
He kissed their entwined hands as he said it.
Filiz just looked at him and after sometime she said......
"Make love to me again...."
Hakan chuckled.
"You really want daddy's dick inside your sweet pussy?"
He licked her cheek as he asked..
"Hhmmmmuhhhmmm.. yesss..." she was clearly in his control.
"Then dance for daddy..."
Filiz was surprised at first but then stood up for a show.
She danced naked in front of her husband as he sipped on his wine.
She looked like a seductress everytime her boobs bounced.
Hakan stroked his dick watching her swaying to music beats.
He pulled her to bed with him as he made love to her again.
Filiz's pleasure screams and incoherent sounds echoed in room all night as Hakan's monstrous dick ruined her innocence completely by taking her in every illicit position possible. Filiz was shocked that sex can be this dirty and wild as it was with Hakan.
"Aahhhhh Haakaann...fuck mee...fuck mee dirty...get me pregnanttt babbyy...I want to feel our child in my wombbb..."
By the end of night, her womb was overflowing with Hakan's sperms and they both were sure that she would definitely get pregnant this time. Hakan had left no stone unturned in attempting to impregnate her.
****************
Filiz was traveling in her car to go to hospital for meeting Emir.
She suddenly felt aching at her lower abdomen and rubbed her hand on it.
She smiled remembering sex with Hakan from last night.
When she reached the hospital, she got to know that Emir shifted to a private room.
There was currently no one there when she entered the room.
Emir was awake and looked a bit surprised on seeing her.
"Hey...." she smiled.
"Hi...." he smiled aswell.
"You really scared all of us....how are you doing?" she placed the flowers bouquet at bedside table.
"I didn't mean to... actually..." he smiled weakly.
There was a silence in room for a few minutes.
"So how's everything going at your side?"
He asked Filiz..
"Great.." she said confidently.
He just nodded.
"You saw Zeynep?" she diverted the conversation from her married life.
"Yeah....she looked a bit scared at watching me in this state...." he indicated at his head which was wrapped by bandages.
"Anne told me you would get a discharge soon..."
"Yeah... hopefully by tomorrow..."
"I...I'll be around..."
She said while getting up to leave..
"Leaving already?"
"Yeah....my husband is waiting.."
"Oh..I see.." he passed a fake smile which Filiz deliberately ignored.
He saw her leaving till she was out of room.
He was secretly wishing for her to turn around and look at him but she didn't.
Emir sighed. Maybe Filiz was actually happy in her life without him.
Filiz took a deep breath as she closed the door behind her. Only she knew the struggle to refrain herself from turning around to look at him.....
But she understood that things can never be same for her and Emir now especially when she will probably soon get pregnant again by Hakan.
****************
3 Months later

Filiz looked beautiful as she stood in front of mirror wearing a purple dress.
Her gaze travelled down to her 2 months pregnant belly which she lovingly cradled.
She smiled to herself remembering the day she and Hakan saw the positive pregnancy test result.
He kissed her with all the strength he had in himself..
"Mhhhmmmm hakaaannn.." she held his waist tightly as he placed wet kisses on her neck and collarbone.
"I am gonna be a father again....." he was glad that he was finally successful in planting his seed again in Filiz.
The more kids she produce for him, the more chances that she will never be able to leave him.
He'll keep her binded to himself for life through these kids.
He threw his shirt away and stripped Filiz naked aswell while pushing her to bed.
He kissed her stomach all over making Filiz overwhelmed with passion for him.
"Fuck me darling.....make me scream your name.." she begged Hakan to pleasure her.
And few minutes later she was indeed screaming his name as Hakan made his animalistic thrusts inside her making her body jolt.
"Aaahhhh Hakkaannn...pleeaseee..." she was breathing heavily as he assaulted her pussy holding her by throat.

He flipped her on bed in prone position and slammed his hard rod between her ass cheeks.
"Ouuhhhh Haakaaannn..." he held her by belly and kept pushing his dick inside her ass from behind hitting the thin membrane that separated her anus from vagina.
Filiz's legs were drenched with her and Hakan's fluids by the end of this night.
He kissed her forehead as they later cuddled to sleep.
She came back to present with a wide smile on her face.
She wished for it to be a girl this time but she knew Hakan wanted sons.
They both were extremely excited to welcome their second baby together.
And more than anything, she was happy that finally she would have a carefree and normal pregnancy this time.
She was pregnant with her husband's child. The husband who can't live without her. The husband with whom she fell in love more and more every passing day.

The pregnancy glow on her face was the proof how much she was enjoying her life with Hakan.
She turned around to see him exiting out of washroom.... shirtless...
Her inner lust ignited at this sight...
And she jumped on him kissing his face all over..
At first, he was amazed but then he pushed her to bed and began fucking her mercilessly.
She gave herself to Hakan wholeheartedly.
"Damnn...I can't believe you are my wife and pregnant with my baby for the second time.."
Hakan and Filiz were lying on bed, covered with satin bedsheets as he stroked her hair while she kissed his chest.
"This is by far...my happiest pregnancy...I am so happy that we are becoming parents again....."
She held his hand and kissed it.
"I still remember the four months we spent in Buyukada together....I never thought that we could last long...but now..we are together and parents of our babies..."
"I always knew that you are special darling..."
He got on top of her again and threw the bedsheet away from her heavenly body.
She saw lust in his eyes as she felt his rod at her entrance again..
"Ahhh..yess...babbyy..."
She moaned as he pushed his thick shaft further inside claiming her womanhood.
They made love that night, feeling their happiness within.
That valentine's day was a memorable one for Filiz.
She was three months pregnant when Hakan took her out for a date.
He had arranged a dinner for her near a beach. It was a private setup, where only the two of them were present.
The place was decorated with flowers.
Filiz could see there was a small cottage located nearby.
Filiz wore a red long dress which was gifted by Hakan especially. The dress revealed her cleavage and had a slit on one side.
She noticed his eyes very often lingering to her breasts.
Hakan made sure Filiz's favorite Chinese food was served as she used to carve for it during pregnancy.
They both danced together beside the beach. Filiz kissed his chest as she rested her head there.
Hakan soon carried her to the cottage.
It was a warm and cozy room, Hakan made her lay on the bed and kissed from her cleavage down to her belly.
Filiz knew how much excited he was for the baby.
"Ouuhhh baabbyyy..."
She moaned as few minutes later they both were lying on bed naked and he was inserting his dick inside her dripping pussy.
They both were intoxicated and kissing each other hungrily.
Filiz hugged him tightly as she trembled while Hakan released his sperm in her pregnant womb.
"I love you..." she said to him breathlessly, just after he gave her a mindblowing orgasm.
Filiz lived these days like they were best and she actually wanted to make the best out of them.

******************
1 Year later

Filiz thought she was living the perfect life with her husband and children.
She looked at her both sons playing in garden together.
Burak looked grown up now as he laughed and ran around in garden.
Whereas, her little one Behrem looked at his big brother and laughed.
Her second pregnancy with Hakan was perfect in her own words.
She was happy to be married and give birth to her beautiful babies.
When she had Behrem, Hakan was the happiest.
Behrem looked like Filiz. He had clearer and fairer complexion like his mother.
That's exactly what Hakan wanted.
Although Filiz sometimes didn't appreciate Hakan preferring Behrem over Burak in some cases but she didn't want to make Hakan angry so kept quiet most of the time.
She felt Hakan pressing his lips on her shoulder as he grabbed her by waist.
"Babyyy.." he inhaled her beautiful scent as he kissed her neck.
"Our sons look so cute right?" she smiled at her boys.
"Hmmmm.."
But her husband was only interested in licking her neck right now.
She felt his tongue running around her beautiful neck and moaned.
Hakan turned her around and kissed her lips possessively.
He carried her to the bedroom and threw her on bed.
"Hakkann sweetheart I just gave birth, please be gentle...my body is still weak.."
"You are my woman and I will fuck you the way I want. You will take it all the way I like it.... understand my good wife?"
And Filiz obeyed like a good wife.
"Remember how I fucked you a day before your delivery when you were admitted in hospital? Nothing can actually stop me from fucking you..."
Filiz shivered at the thought of that day. She was admitted in hospital as she was nearing her labor, although contractions had not began by that time.
Hakan stayed the night with her in hospital and had sex with her on her hospital bed.
He didn't spare her a fuck when she was heavily pregnant and at the verge of giving birth to his child.
And in morning hours, Filiz gave birth to their second son....Behrem.
Hakan slammed his dick in her vagina as he began fucking her sensitive pussy.
He pinched her nipple harshly.
"Please Haakaann...sloww down.."
She said as her belly ached due to his violent thrusts.
But he was too engrossed in pleasure to listen.
Filiz bit her lip as his dick slapped her g-spot.
The pain combined with pleasure now was driving her insane.
"Oouuuhhhh...."
Soon she felt her husband's warm seed embracing her womb.
They both were breathing heavily looking at each other.
Filiz kissed his nose as he kissed her cheek.
He fell beside her on bed and drifted to sleep soon.
While she got out of room after sometime to look after boys.
She still felt heaviness at her lower abdomen but sex with Hakan was too good.
Now her whole life revolved around having sex with her husband, getting pregnant and giving birth to his children.
There were times when she thought that where has her life came to?
All she had left to do was to give birth to Hakan's children?
She wasn't 30 yet but there were no goals or ambitions left in her life.
She remembered how she wanted to own a bakery..
She smiled sadly at thoughts of her dreams that held no significance now as she couldn't afford to work with two growing kids.
And she knew sooner or later, she would get pregnant again because Hakan was not stopping anytime soon.
Zeynep had started school and Filiz would make sure to see her once a day atleast but since Behrem's birth, Filiz ended up skipping days to meet Zeynep.
She noticed how Zeynep was more attached to Aylin and Filiz had no one to blame other than herself.
It was her choice to get married to Hakan and have his kids. Now her life was limited to Hakan and their kids only and Zeynep was left somewhere behind.
She wanted to be around Emir more...
Ahhhhh. Emir..
It's been ages since she last saw him.
There were moments when she missed him and wanted to see him but then she remembered about Hakan.
One of the reasons, she never asked Hakan to slow down the number of times they had sex, was also because she wanted to erase Emir from her mind.
But how could she? When Zeynep was a living symbol of their love.
She then reminded herself that she loves Hakan now...
Only Hakan...
She got to know that Emir rejects every marriage proposal his parents put forward...
Was she the reason?
But why would he do that?
Why he won't move on?
Why can't he leave the memories behind like Filiz did?
Would she herself have ever married Hakan if she wasn't pregnant by him?
If it wasn't Hakan's child in her womb, would she have ever chosen Hakan over Emir?
Filiz didn't have the answer.
She came back from thoughts when she heard Behrem crying and ran to comfort him.
****************
Another year later

Filiz felt like time was passing by on 100× speed for her.
She looked at herself in mirror and realized that she hardly got time for herself now.
She looked healthier now all thanks to her back to back pregnancies.
She looked at her newborn son "Ahmet" sleeping peacefully on bed.
He was just few months old.

She wanted break from kids after Behrem but Hakan never paid any attention to her choices or concerns.
She loved being a mother but she felt exhausted now as Hakan hardly shared any responsibilities with her.
"Spending millions on children is not your only responsibility, you have to help me in raising them aswell....that's also your responsibility.."
She said to Hakan once at which he just chuckled, once again ignoring her concerns.
She and Hakan would have crazy sex, he will impregnate her and she will give birth to baby.
This was the normal cycle now for her life which was going round in circles.
Her doctors always said to her that she was too young to give birth to 4 children by now.
Hakan was just happy that he was getting his heirs.
She conceived Ahmet when Behrem was only 3 months old.
She was shocked that how she got pregnant despite taking the pill regularly.
****************
"Aaaahhhh.....pllleaaseeee....sloooww dowwnn Haakaann... pleasssee..it's too muchhh..."
Filiz said between her breathtaking moans.
She begged Hakan to slow down his thrusts as he was brutally stretching out her pussy with his thick shaft.
Her scream got stuck in her lungs when Hakan gave her one aggressive thrust and released his semen in her womb.
They had been married for more than 2 years now and had 3 children together already but Hakan's aggressiveness with her during sex hadn't changed a bit.
He would fuck her like she was a lifeless doll made to please him only.
Right now aswell he was violently fucking her.
Filiz was afraid that what if others in the house hear her screams.
Dilara was getting married tomorrow so Azra and Halay were also staying at their place tonight.
She hid her face in pillow to suppress her screams when he fucked her from behind but still a scream escaped her luscious mouth when Hakan pulled her hair back while pushing his dick deeper.

"Sssttooopppp....pplllleassee..." she was breathlessly begging him to stop.
"Naahhh baabbyyy takee your daddy's baby making seed in your delicious pussy.."
He stopped only after giving her a orgasm and pouring his seed in her.
They both were breathing heavily lying naked on bed....
"I love your body..." Hakan said to her and went further down to kiss her clitoris.
Filiz started taking heavy breaths as he was not giving her time to recover from orgasms.
She was left surprised by this man's stamina for sex in these few years.
He started licking her dripping pussy from inside, drenching his own tongue with her fluids.
"This is heaven.." he said while licking her sex fluids.
"P--plll---plllesaseeee....I caannnt..ttt.."
She again begged him to stop but he continued till she had her third orgasm for the night.
Her body felt limp after this orgasm and she was heavily trembling. She was definitely having an overdose of sex right now but he didn't care.
He took her shaking legs and wrapped them around his waist, he slammed his dick inside her weak body and continued thrusting at a violent pace till he poured his sperm in her.
Filiz felt like she was getting compressed inside the mattress with his every thurst.
And after fourth orgasm, she finally lost her consciousness that night.
The next day, everyone gathered for Dilara's wedding ceremony.
Filiz and Hakan stood there with Azra while their sons were with the nanny.
Filiz was happy to see Dilara getting married to the love of her life...
Not everyone can be that lucky...
She sighed remembering the man she loved...
Hakan was her husband and father of her children but was he her true love?
Lust can never replace love..
She couldn't lie to herself that one of the reasons to marry Hakan was to satisfy her own lust for him.
She lusted Hakan crazily ever since they had sex in Aylin's home shortly after her first delivery.
Her body was too weak post birth to take Hakan's aggressive fucking but she was blinded by lust. She still remembered how her body ached after the sex but it was all worth it.
The reception party was more lavish and fancy.
Filiz was wearing a shimmering emerald green gown.
She looked breathtaking and too young to be mother of 4 children.
Hakan was smitten by her look.
Halfway through the party, he pulled her into an empty lounge and started kissing her neck.
"Mhhhmmm..babyy stttooppp... someone might see us.."
"Let them see....I am fucky my wife..."
He said as he got on his knees and pulled her gown upwards exposing her white panties.
He kissed her stomach and her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties.
Filiz's mouth was open as she moaned while holding his head in place.
Hakan pulled her panties down and began sucking her wet pussy..

"You're so wet for me darling.."
"Aaahhhh Haakaann...babbbyyy..."
His tongue licked her white liquids from inside her vagina and further liquid was poured inside him as Filiz's entire body trembled after her release.
The next moment, Filiz was lying on the couch with Hakan on top of her as his dick drove deeper inside her cunt making her moan his name repeatedly.
He kissed her cleavage as his dick ruined her pussy.
"Aauuhhhh babbbyyy..."
She held his head which was buried between her breasts.
There was a reception party going on and her husband was ruthlessly fucking her.

"Haaakaaannn..."
She screamed as he bit her nipple while slamming against her g-spot.
"Youuu are sooo...good...babbbyyyy..."
Hakan took one powerful thrust and loaded all of his cum in her womb.
They both were heavily breathing...
Filiz looked into his eyes and held his face..
"I love you, Hakan. I love you so much darling.." she hugged her husband expressing her love for him.
"I love you too baby...my Filiz.." he kissed her shoulder hugging her back.
They both were lying on the couch hugging each other tightly after a passionate sex.
Filiz soon came back to senses and asked him to leave but was amazed when she felt his dick getting hard again against her pussy.
He pulled her on his dick by her waist and pushed himself deeper in her that Filiz could feel him in her stomach.
They both were completely naked and all thanks to the loud music playing outside that no one could hear Filiz's screams as Hakan's manhood decimated her poor cunt.
She looked down to see a visible bulge on her stomach as Hakan's dick drove inside her...
She felt intoxicated by this sight and kept her hand on her stomach feeling his manhood..
"soo..soo..good..."
She moaned as he kept thrusting in her.
He fucked her again to his satisfaction.
After pouring all of his liquids inside her fertile womb, he dressed himself and asked her to follow him aswell.
Filiz took sometime in gathering herself back together.
It was always difficult for the woman to get herself back together after sex.
She adjusted her dress and makeup to look presentable and joined back the party.
The guests left after dinner.
It was late in night,
Filiz stepped out of the room of boys after putting all three of them to sleep.
She went to her room and changed into her silk nightgown.
She wasn't wearing any bra which made her nipples look pointed out through gown.
She thought that Hakan would love it...
And he did love this sight of his wife.
He picked her up and pushed her against the wall violently kissing her neck and throat.
Filiz tightly wrapped her legs around his waist.
He held her tiny waist tightly and bit her nipple that was hard and visible completely through the thin fabric.
Filiz moaned in ecstasy. She lusted at him so much that she didn't even care for anything else right now.
Soon she felt him throwing her on the bed and pounding inside her like an animal.
Their moans were echoing in the room as he passionately made love to his wife, satisfying both of them.
With one harsh thrust, Hakan spilled his seed in Filiz's womb and threw his head down on her breast.
He left light kisses on her breast with his dick still buried inside her.
Filiz caressed his head while breathing heavily as Hakan's cum ran down her legs.
They both were naked and drenched in sweat.
"I miss your lactating days.." he said as he licked her breast.
She moaned in delight.
"Ahmet is old enough now. We can have another baby.." he said as he pulled out of her and got up cleaning himself.
Filiz was still breathing heavily but thought of another baby so soon didn't sit well with her.
"No Hakan... please...boys are so young. All of them demand attention and time, how will I manage another baby in midst of this?" she got up wrapping a sheet around her body.
"We can hire nannies for them....but I want another son soon now.."
He kissed her neck.
"Nannies can't look after them....I would have to do it eventually...you are only interested in the process of making a baby but not in raising them actually..." she snapped at him and went to washroom.
When she came out dressed in a nightdress, Hakan was not in room. Maybe he went out for a smoke.
She went to bed and suddenly woke up at 1am.
She looked around her room but Hakan was still not there.
She decided to step out and look for him.
She looked in the garden and the boys room but he was nowhere.
She headed to his office room...
She could see that lights were switched on due to the room's door being left half open.
Hakan must be there.
She was about to knock but stopped...
"How's everything with Filiz going?"
It was Azra's voice.
"Everything is under control Anne.."
Hakan said while smoking.
Filiz hid behind the pillar and quietly listened to what her husband and mother-in-law were talking about her.
"I still sometimes find it hard to believe that a girl like her actually got married to you..."
She heard Hakan chuckling..
"It's all because I got her pregnant...I knew from the start that the only way to get Filiz in my life is to bind her with me through a child..."
Filiz's heart skipped a beat.
What was he saying?
"I had lost the hopes that you would settle down again after what happened with Zara.."
Zara?
"Zara was a bi***. She got what she deserved for cheating on me.."
"You never had any control on your anger son.....your anger almost ruined your life.."
"Nothing can ruin Hakan Yildirim. See how I got Filiz back in my life? Not just she agreed for marriage but also is now breeding my children....and I will make sure she produces more of them..."
Filiz felt like her world would come crashing down on her at any moment.
"You have three sons, I think that's enough to keep her here forever.."
Azra suggested in a mocking tone.
"No. I want more heirs to carry my legacy forward.....I will get her pregnant again soon or maybe she is already pregnant now. Ahmet is 6 months old now...."
Filiz's hand went to her womb subconsciously.
"What if she takes birth control again?"
Azra and Hakan knew about her birth control pills???
Filiz was shocked.
"Then I would switch them again with ordinary pills like I did last time.."
She heard Hakan saying and felt world spinning around her.
Hakan switched her pills with other medicines?
That's why she got pregnant again just 3 months after giving birth?
"Filiz was trying to play smart with me....but I got hold of her now. I tricked her into believing that she was on birth control and still planted my seed in her...and I will do that again.."
A tear slipped down her eye.
Hakan was only using her for breeding his children?
She remembered that he ejaculated in her last night aswell...
Also the night before that..
He has been fucking her for every night since last few weeks now and released multiple times inside her.
Oh God... please no not again...
She didn't want to be pregnant again..
She ran back to her room and cried to sleep.
All her assumptions of a happy life with Hakan were nonsense?
That man never loved her..
He was just interested in making babies...
She didn't know when Hakan came back to room.
All she wanted was to get her pregnancy test done.
She scheduled an appointment with Kiraz and got her examination done.
She looked at Kiraz with hopes that the results will be negative..
"Uhhh Filiz..."
"Please say it's negative..." Filiz was close to crying.
"It's positive. You are pregnant again with Hakan's child.."
Filiz felt like killing herself or Hakan at this point.
"Filiz, what's going on? First you conceived when Behrem was just 3 months old and now your youngest son is just 6 months old and you have conceived again? this is your 4th pregnancy with Hakan.."
Filiz just picked up her bag and stormed out of the office.
*************
TW - This part contains content of violence and rape ‼️‼️
When she returned back home, the housemaid informed her that Hakan was waiting for her in room.
She went into room with ice cold expressions on her face.
"Babe....where have you been?"
He pulled her closer by waist and didn't leave her despite her trying to break free.
"What's wrong?" he held her face and forcefully kissed her lips.
Filiz didn't kiss him back.
She felt him pushing her on the bed..
"Damnn...I have been dying to fuck you.."
He got on top of her and pulled her skirt down.
Next , Filiz felt his hard rod tearing her insides apart by his ruthless thrusts.
She closed her eyes tightly as he fucked her.
He released his seed in her already pregnant womb and fell beside her.
They both were panting heavily.
"I am pregnant!!!"
She told Hakan who was still intoxicated by all sexual activities.
"Hmmm?"
"I said that I am pregnant...again.."
Now Hakan came back to reality and sat up on bed..
"Oh yess....baby..I am so happy.."
He got on top of her and kissed her passionately.
He left her after sucking her lips to fullest.
He went down to kiss her stomach and went further down to kiss her pussy.
"I want our house to be filled with our children.."
"But I don't .."
She said and pushed him away.
"What the hell?" Hakan screamed at Filiz, not expecting her rebellious attitude.
"Shut up. You cheated me. You fucking cheated me, Hakan. You switched my birth control pills with other ones so I get pregnant sooner when you definitely knew that I needed time and rest to recover from previous pregnancy...."
Tears slipped down her beautiful eyes as she looked at her husband.
"Huhhh...so what? You are my wife and it's your duty to produce my offsprings. So what if I replaced the pills? Don't act like that I forced myself on you? Weren't you always so horny to get banged by me aswell? So why this drama now?"
He clearly had no guilt or shame for his actions.
Just an hour ago, he was fucking her and now they both were angrily glaring at each other.
"You're disgusting Hakan...I was absolutely wrong for hoping that you have changed......I am going to my mom's house....I need to stay away from you for sometime and I am taking the kids with me..."
She wiped her tears away and put on her dress back. Her eyes were now filled with anger for him. She attempted to move out of room when Hakan grabbed her by wrist but the next moment Filiz's hand raised and a tight slap landed on Hakan's face.
Filiz was breathing heavily. She knew the consequences this action might bring to her....
But she had to give this man a piece of her mind.
Meanwhile Hakan was shocked. Shocked at her audacity.
How could she?
The shock was soon replaced by rage.
As Filiz tried to move away, he grabbed her by hair and threw her on the bed.
"You know what women like you are made for?"
He said as he pounced on her like a wild animal.
"You are made for being a slut, a whore"
He held her face aggressively and slapped her hard before tearing her dress apart.
Filiz's entire body shivered with fear..
But she was too weak to fight him..
Hakan slammed his dick inside her vagina and began thrusting aggressively.
Filiz screamed and tried to push him away but he pinned her down.
This was not sex.
This was rape.
Her husband was raping her when she was pregnant with his child.
His strokes were too aggressive and harsh that Filiz thought he would ripp off her insides apart.
She couldn't believe that she loved the sex with this monster and conceived 4 children for him.
Hakan squeezed her neck while thrusting inside.
Filiz thought this was the end for her..
But he left her after cumming inside her and got off her.
He grabbed her by hair and threw her down on the floor.
Filiz screamed in pain.
The next moment, Filiz saw him picking up his black leather belt and coming towards her with rage filled in his eyes.
"How could you slap Hakan Yildirim bi***?"
He said and hit her delicate body with belt.
Excruciating pain pierced through her body.
She realized that she was pregnant and tried to protect her womb.
"Hakaannnn pleeaseee...I am pregnantttt...."
"SHUT UP YOU SLUT.."
He screamed as she received another lash.
Filiz screamed in pain as Hakan continued the beating.
Her body was horribly bruised with traces of blood.
After beating her with belt, he got on his knees to her level and made her face him.
She looked at him with half open eyes as he slapped her hard.
Just one slap was enough to make her lips bleed.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.

Hakan landed a stream of powerful slaps on her face bruising her.
Filiz was close to losing consciousness and her entire body was in unbearable pain.
She felt this was even worse than the pain during giving birth.
She couldn't believe that she loved this man. That she hoped for him to change. That she wanted a happy family with him.
That she made innocent babies with him.
Hakan pushed her body in supine position and got up...
She looked at him and feared for what was coming next..
Despite being in pain, she tried to cover her womb..
"N.n..n...oo...."
She tried to say but it was of no use.
As Hakan raised his leg and brutally hit her stomach with his foot.
Filiz screamed her heart out...
She cried for someone to save her and her child from this monster but there was no one.

He hit her again at stomach causing agonizing pain in her womb.
He didn't care a damn that she was mother of his children.
He kicked her stomach once more before spitting at her.
"Take this you slut. This is what you deserve. You only deserved to be my slut Filiz. It was my mistake to give you the respect of being Mrs Yildirim, but all you deserved was to just be used as a whore to warm up my bed. That's how every man used you..."
His words pierced through her broken heart.
She saw Hakan leaving the room..
She definitely deserved this for trusting Hakan.
She should have left him when first time he abused and raped her...
But she accepted him back because of her child.
It was her punishment.
Before drifting to unconsciousness, she felt wetness beneath her...
Only to realize that it was actually blood flowing out of her vagina.
She lost her baby.
This was her punishment for not listening to Emir.
He said that no child should get a father like Hakan and he was proved right today.

She should have never brought her and Hakan's children in the world.
She was blinded by her lust for Hakan.
What will happen to these kids now? They don't deserve a monster of a father.
A tear escaped her eyes as darkness sorrounded her.
Hakan killed her child.
She just had a miscarriage.
***************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 16.6K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...
9.2K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
3.1M 77.8K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
990 29 21
Michael and Natalia, are two people brought together by an arranged marriage. Despite initial reservations to marry for the sake of status, and not h...