Hotd: seed of the dead (ADULT...

By DarknobleOtaku

Hotd/seed of the dead cross over. This will be Hotd With a sexy twist. In this world the virus zombie virus a... More

Chapter 1 purple mist
Chapter 2 its spreading
Chapter 3 The genius the nerd and the best friends.
Chapter 4 the geniuses awakening and a voice?
After word
Chapter 5 the geniuses power and her lust

Chapter 6 The bespeckled boy and the goddess he met

410 8 1
By DarknobleOtaku

Kazu ishii backed up holding the iv pole in his hands as he stood infront of a blond haired woman as his friend now a monster came at him, okada.... He said, now cmon man don't do this!  He watched as his friend okada advanced on him grinning like a mad man eyes glowing purple he giggled like a crazy as he looked at kazu but then he seemed to notice the blond woman behind him and grinned even harder his gaze never leaving her, the blond woman seeming to notice him staring at her flinched away in fear, kazu then moved in his line of site, don't you look at her like that man if- if you come any closer I-I'll use this I swear he shouted.

His zombified friend got closer and got closer.

How did this happen? He thought how could this have happened? He remembered his friend being sick taking him to the nurses office the purple mist seeping in from the door him and the beautiful nurse passing out and then this happening was he gonna have to kill his only friend?

RAAAAAH the monster roared and lunged at kazu, he slammed the pole again his friend trying to push him back into the two to grappled with one another,
Dammit man stop kazu said with gritted teeth, but as he said this he began to notice he was reaching over him trying to get to the nurse! He gritted his teeth and shoved his friend down to the ground, he lifted the object with sorrowful rage and slammed it down on his former friend!

BAM!
I'm sorry man forgive me please he did it again.

Bam!

Bam!!

Bam!!!

He bashed his friend into the ground until he finally stopped moving.

Signing in relief but looking at his friend in sadness, I'm sorry man he said a small tear falling from his eye.

Wiping it off he looked at the nurse the beautiful shizuka marikawa.

School nurse.

Nicest woman he ever met.

And the love of his life!

Kazu ishi had always been fond of the beautiful school nurse ever since he met her when she first got here about a year ago.

Flash back

Kazu was walking to school as usual eating a muffin he had brought for breakfast just having normal morning nothing out of the ordinary school would start in like 2 minutes but he knew he could make it.

Help! He heard.

Kazu stopped eating and looked around for the voice.

Help I'm stuck! He hear the voice again.

He looked around and saw a woman who appeared to be stuck in her car!

The woman was bent over stuck between the boxes that was in the trunk of her tiny car she appeared to be trying to get something but got stuck.

Dropping his muffin he ran over to the mystery woman and called out to her, hey! are you alright? He asked dammit stupid question he thought.

The woman responded, o-oh hello? Is somebody there? I was trying to get something out of my car and I got stuck can you please help me get out? 

Looking at the car Kazu understood why she got stuck the car was small to small for a woman like her she had long legs and a big butt Kazu blushed at what he realized but shook it off.

Um ok ma'am what should I do? He asked the woman,
Well she responded just grab and pull please I can squeeze out but I'm not strong enough to pull all the way could you please just grab me and pull me out?

Kazu nodded and walked to the woman and grabbed her by her shapely waste he  he began to notice how firm her waste felt and how big her juicy ass wa-shaking off his perverted thoughts he started to pull.

He gritted his teeth as he pulled the voluptuous woman out of the car she was stuck good but she was squeezing out.

K-keep going she said I'm almost out!

He kept pulling and pulling and pulling until.

POP!!!

The woman broke free of the restraining boxes her massive breasts finally bouncing free! Kazu had pulled so hard they both fell backwards turning in the air from the force of the pull the woman fell on Kazu, as he was falling he opened his  eyes and saw.

The biggest pair of breasts he ever saw in his entire life!!!

Then everything went dark.

OOPH!!! They both said in unison.

Everything was dark Kazu could not breath AM I DEAD??? He thought in a panic.

He felt a massive weight lift off of his face he gasped for air the daylight sun flooded his vision, ow ow ow he heard a female voice say, sheesh I just got here and already making a fool of myself I got to be more careful the woman said, oh oh my are you hurt hear let me help you the voice said.

He looked up and saw a hand being offered to him taking it he was pulled up and looking at who helped him he saw.

A goddes!

She was the most beautiful woman Kazu had seen in his entire life!!! She had long blond hair glamorous face full lips beautiful amber eyes and the largest set of boobs he had ever seen!!! Kazu just stood there his voice causing in his throat at the goddess that stood before him unable to speak!

Oh my savior thank you so much!!! She then grabbed the poor guy and promptly hugged him  feeling his face go into her cleavage! Kazu's world went dark again as the woman hugged him her bosom felt wonderful it was so soft and warm he felt he could fall asleep in her.

He was falling asleep.........wait a minute he was not falling asleep HE WAS PASSING PUT FROM LACK OF OXYGEN!!! 

Shizuka was so grateful to her helper she had been stuck there for 5 minutes she was afraid she would be stuck in her there all day and being late was not a good thing on your first day, she felt a tap on her shoulder and noticed the boy was taping her on the shoulder

MM! MM!! She heard looking down she could see he was struggling to breath, oh oopsie! She thought.

Letting go of the boy he breathed for air gasping, oh I'm so sorry she apologized I want to thank you and I almost suffocate you! She said bowing.

Its hah! Ok ma'am phew! He said relived he could breath again.

She smiled at him oh thank you for forgiving me well allow me to introduce my self in shizuka marikawa I'm the new school nurse nice to meet you! She said in a friendly manner.

The boy was shocked most teachers and adults at this school were jerks to see a friendly adult figure was a breath of fresh air.

He bowed to her, m-my name is Kazu ishi ma'am nice to meet you as well!

She smiled back, it's nice to meet you Kazu-kun I just got here today and as you can see it's not going well I got caught in a traffic jam and I'm Almost late I was getting boxes with all my stuff in it then as you can see I got stuck come to think of it I only have about, she looked at her wrist watch.

FIVE MINUTES!!!! OH NO IM GONNA BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY ILL GET IN TROUBLE THERES NO WAY I CAN GET THESE BOXES IN BY MYSELF IN TIME!!!

Kazu saw the woman panic and immediately jumped into action, I'll help you ma'am! He said, she looked at him really? She asked in  hopeful manner.

Yeah he said I'll grab some of the boxes and you can get some if we both try we can make it! He said with determination.

The woman looked happy but then concerned, but school is about to start won't you be late? She asked with concern.

He waved it off, oh it will be ok ma'am I can be late to help you out your job is most important now.

The woman looked so touched she getting teary eyed.

Oh Kazu-kun she said, THANK YOU SO MUCH she said looking like she was gonna hug him again.
He backed away with his hands out I-it's ok miss shizuka we need to get inside now please don't hug me again!!!

The woman stopped herself realizing what she was about to do, o-oh right thank you Kazu-kun well let's go.

The both carried the boxes to her office but as they got there Kazu also realized shizuka did not know where the machine the adults used to clock in was, he knew where it was seeing them clock in all the time leading her to it she was able to clock in just in time for work!

The woman Sighing in relief looked at Kazu with teary eyes again, oh Kazu- kun I can't thank you enough!

He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, oh it's not problem miss shizuka well I have to get to class now see ya he said turning to walk.

Wait! He heard, shizuka moved fast towards Kazu intent on giving him a kiss on the cheek he deserved that much for helping me she thought.

But it did not work out that way no not at all.

When she called out to him Kazu had turned faster then she thought he would as she leaned in to kiss her cheek he turned his head fully in her direction and then he caught her lips in his.

THEY KISSED!!!

Kazu's eyes widened in complete in utter shock so did hers!
The two stood there frozen in shock at what they had just done none of them could move! Kazu felt the woman's full soft lips against his own he had never kissed a girl before much less of fully grown bombshell like her, with out even thinking he rapped his arms around her deepening there kiss feeling her large breasts squish against his body!!!

Shizuka felt like her body was on fire she could not remember the last time she kissed a boy like this maybe when she did in college she felt him rap his arms around her and hold her she felt her boobs crush on his chest.

her eyes widened in shock at the action before closing and without thinking as well wrapped her arms around him kissing him as well no man had ever held her like this so "lovingly" before, he held her like She was a precious thing to be held and loved kissing him back for a moment all the other men she had met kissed her like she was just an object to be fucked and thrown away when done with but this felt
Completely different!

but then she came to her senses, she had to stop this this was bad if anybody saw her kissing a student she was so fired she could not lose this job!!!
With great will power she pushed him off of her her boobs boinging free, gasping for air a trail of saliva connecting there lips

Kazu seeming to finally realize what had just happened just stared at her and she him, they just stood there not saying anything for a half a minute not knowing what to say.

KAZU-ISHI!!! A loud voice cried out.

Kazu jumped at the loud voice and looked to see his male class teacher.

There you are I have been looking all over for you get your ass back to class now or it getting put on your record! She shouted.

Kazu starting to panic just ran back to class with his teacher. Shizuka now alone in the hallway walked back to her office in the school infirmary and sat down in her chair still blushing over what just happened, that whole thing was a mistake and mostly on her part Kazu-was just a boy of course he would react like that, she could not let it happen again she had to be a responsible adult and not let anything like that happen again.

But as she thought this she brought a finger to her lips and touched them why did his lips feel nice though? She thought.

Kazu was sitting in class but he was not paying attention to the lecture he was still coming off his high from the kiss he just had he could not believe it , he thanked whatever higher being made that happen not only did he meet the most beautiful woman in school in his opinion he also got to make out with her for a second he still remembered how warm her body was and how good her massive tits felt on his chest, he sighed happy with glee looking out of the school window it's a shame that probably won't happen again he thought, feeling his lips with his fingers.

But damn was it nice.

Ever since then shizuka had acted like the kiss never happened but she still saw Kazu a lot he would help her carry stuff help her get stuff down on high shelves in her office helping her find places she needed to go being new to the school she got lost easily, some students even got jealous of him saying he is trying to kiss up to nurse boobies, if only they knew, he even got into a few fights with students over the matter meaning he had to see the school nurse even more, but through all of this Kazu knew one thing.

END FLASH BACK

He looked at the scared blond woman with determination in his eyes
He was in love with shizuka marikawa and he would die to protect her!

I don't own highschool of the dead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 224 19
What happens when a cowboy straight out of the south goes on a trip to Japan to guard a secret facility? Well, it doesn't end there... A zombie outbr...
120 8 10
Kiyo, a seemingly average man, finds himself in a post-apocalyptic world where he is betrayed and left for dead by three associates. After being kill...
1.3K 45 14
Takashi loved Rei. Maikoni loved Takashi. When they got together she thought he would begin to love her but she was wrong. Then 'them' appeared and n...
6.5K 78 34
It was a normal day like any other for Justin. He had just moved to Japan for college with his friend Eathan when suddenly the school is attacked by...