She Belongs To Me

By sugararmy07

Does it ever make you wonder how a person bundles up his/her emotions within himself/herself without saying a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ACHIEVEMENTS
CHAPTER 1 : Her memories
CHAPTER 2 : Our past
CHAPTER 3 : The Detention
CHAPTER 4 : Late Night Study
CHAPTER 5 : The New Student
CHAPTER 6 : My Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : The Heartbreak
CHAPTER 8 : Back To Busan
CHAPTER 9 : Heart Talk
CHAPTER 10 : Love
CHAPTER 11 : The Date?
CHAPTER 12 : The Unexpected Guest
CHAPTER 14 : After a long Journey
CHAPTER 15 : Exchanged Rings
CHAPTER 16 : Trip To Paris
CHAPTER 17 : Feeling sick?
CHAPTER 18 : Guilt and Disappointment
CHAPTER 19 : Belongs To Me
CHAPTER 20 : The Promise
CHAPTER 21 : Love Never Dies

CHAPTER 13 : Making His Tie

70 19 8
By sugararmy07

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“We never had to force love.
We were drowning in it,
the moment we met.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Ara

I woke up and got ready to meet my recent client for some paper work.
Actually, I was not thinking of coming to Jungkook's house, instead I was going to stay at a hotel until I was in Seoul. But, Mrs. Jeon forced me to stay with Jungkook.
I also didn't say no because I thought of spending some time with Jungkook. I was missing him a lot since he came back to Seoul.

I'm wearing formal white office shirt with a formal suit.

I walked towards Jungkook's room as I needed to talk to him about the location. I need to confirm about the directions. I knocked on his door and he said,“come in”.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me. He was setting his hair, when he looked at me through the mirror.

“Good morning, Ara. I thought it was Mrs. Ahn,” he said smiling a little.
“Come, sit.” he said pointing towards the couch, which was settled at the corner of the room.

I sat down and smiled back.
“Good morning to you too, Jungkook. Actually, I needed to ask about the location.” I wished him back and told my reason to come here.

“Sure. I'll tell you. But, do you want me to come along with you? I can accompany you, if you want.” he said while smiling warmly at me.

“No, It's ok Jungkook. You're having so much work in the company itself. You should go. I can handle it myself.” I replied, knowing how much pressure he has because of the new product he is launching.

“Are you sure? I can actually tag along with you. Don't worry about my work.” he said assuring me.

“It's completely fine, Jungkook. I can do it by my own.” I smiled at his concern towards me.

“Okay! As you say, I don't doubt your skills.” he said grabbing his tie and wrapping it around his collar.

There was some silence for some time. I looked at him as he was trying to make his tie, I remembered our highschool days, when I would always make his tie.

“So, you eventually learned to make a tie, right Mr. Jeon?” I said breaking the silence.

He smiled a little.
“I had to learn it, as you were not there, you know.” he said looking at me through the mirror.

I smiled a little, his eyes were telling that how much he missed my presence. I did too missed him.

“But... I still can't make the tie the way you would do.” he said, making my smile widen at his statement.

I stood up from the couch and walked towards him. I took the tie from his hand and stood in front of him. I again put the tie around his collar and started making his tie. I could feel his eyes on me, the same way he would look at me years ago.
I finished making his tie and was going to move away, but something stopped me from moving away. I could feel his hands slowly wrapping around my waist, later on pulling me towards him. I looked into his eyes, being surprised due to his sudden actions.
He was staring at me with those eyes.
Those eyes which held love and care for me.

“Do you even know how much I missed you?” he said, his grip lightly tightening on my waist, his voice coming out as whisper.

“I missed you too, Jungkook.” I said, my heart picking up the pace.

“Do you know how much I love you?” he whispered coming close to my face, making me surprised. This was the first time he confessed it in front of me. He pulled me even more closer, if it was possible. My hands, automatically, rested on his chest.
And... I could feel it.
His heartbeat.
Beating just as fast as mine. My heart was beating even more louder.
'I never felt this with Taehyung. Never.'
This made me 200% sure about my feelings towards Jungkook.

He was staring deep into my eyes. His eyes slowly went down gazing my lips, and I could feel my heart skipping some beats. He looked back into my eyes, his eyes politely asking me for the permission.

In return, I just closed my eyes. I felt him leaning in. His soft breath hovering over my lips. He was going to lean in more, but

'Knock! Knock!'
We both shot open our eyes and quickly moved away from each other.
I'm hella embarrassed.

The door opened and Mrs. Ahn appeared. “Mr. Jeon, the breakfast is ready. You—” she trailed it off, after looking at us.
Maybe she noticed our faces and awkward smiles as she said,“did I interrupted something?”, regretting to come to call us.

“Oh! It's nothing Mrs. Ahn, we were coming downstairs only,” saying that he moved out of the door after pointing me to follow him for breakfast.

'We almost... ALMOST kissed.'
It would have been better if we would have actually kissed. This situation is completely unbearable.
'Aish! I'm actually embarrassed.'
I could feel heat crawling my neck as I followed him downstairs.

****
I sighed sitting back in the car. I have just completed the paperwork with my client. I looked over at the time and it's 1:49 PM.

Suddenly, my mobile beeped with a notification. It was a message from Jungkook.

Are you done with the meeting?
I hope you are...
Let's meet for the lunch.
I'm sending you the location.

I smiled looking at the screen and typed 'okay' in return.

****
It's already night, nearly nine. We already had our dinner.
Our lunch was quite peaceful too. We were not that much awkward after morning's incident and I'm thankful for that.

I heard a knock at my already opened door. I looked towards the door and found Jungkook standing there.

“Ara! If you were free, then wanna watch some movie?” he said hesitantly while I replied positively and we walked out of my room.
We sat down on the couch, where Jungkook had already prepared some blankets. I smiled warmly at his caring nature.

We wrapped ourselves in the blankets and it reminded me of our teenage late night movie nights.
“So, what do you wanna watch?” he said while finding a good movie.

“Horror?” I suggested.

“Nope. Who would like to watch horror?” he said, being a little annoyed.

“So, what do you want to watch? Romance?” I said looking at his side profile, noticing how his neck gets all red.

“Hmm... let's watch romcom.” he said without looking at me.
I chuckled at him and we started watching a romcom movie.

We already reached the half of the movie when I looked at Jungkook asking about the main character.
“Jungkook, you know—”
I closed my mouth looking at him as he was in a deep slumber. His head resting on his knees, which he held close to his chest. His slightly puffed cheeks and a small pout resting on his lips made him look like a baby.

I smiled warmly at the heartwarming scene in front of me.
I slowly switched off the television. I made him lay down on the couch comfortably. It was good that the couch was big enough to make him sleep comfortably. I carefully covered him with a blanket. I know, Jeon Jungkook is a heavy sleeper. He doesn't wake up that easily.

I softly caressed his hair and my eyes went towards his lips.
'We almost kissed each other today.'
My cheeks burned at the thought. My hand unconsciously went towards his lips. I caressed his lower lip with my thumb.
'Soft... Too much soft.'

I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled back my hand. My heart beating fast like it was running a marathon.

“Good night, Jungkook.” I said and walked into my room to get some sleep.

****
I put my luggage in the car and pulled down the back door of the car. I looked at Jungkook, who was standing close to me.
“Do you really need to go this soon?” he said being a little disappointed.

“I'm sorry, Jungkook, but I've to go. I'll see you soon.” I said cheering him up a little.

We hugged each other. I broke the hug and looked at his big doe eyes filled with innocence and love. I quickly gave a small peck on his cheek and sat on the driver's seat instantly.
I started the engine and moved out. I saw Jungkook from the rear view mirror, who was touching his cheek, where I just kissed him, being shocked and frozen on his place.

I giggled at his reaction.
'Why is he so cute?'

“Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.7K 17
Kim y/n an innocent girl who lives with her younger brother and is loved by everyone.. where in the other side the heartless mafia the one and only J...
112K 3.2K 16
A cold mafia changed himself to get his love. His obsession increases every time he sees her, To let her know his existence, He becomes a college stu...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
26.3K 787 15
The forbidden, the chosen, love and hatred. Being the demon itself is not fun as it seems. Can she get what she wants? • • • • • *DISCLAIMERS* This...