π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½...

By kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... More

β™‘
DEDICATION
CHARACTERS
01|β€’
02|β€’
03|β€’
04|β€’
05|β€’
06|β€’
07|β€’
08|β€’
09|β€’
10|β€’
11|β€’
12|β€’
13|β€’
14|β€’
15|β€’
16|β€’
17|β€’
18|β€’
19|β€’
20|β€’
21|β€’
23|β€’
24|β€’
25|β€’
26|β€’
27|β€’
28|β€’
29|β€’
30|β€’
31|β€’
32|β€’
33|β€’
34|β€’
35|β€’
36|β€’
37|β€’
38|β€’
39|β€’
40|β€’
41|β€’
42|β€’
43|β€’
44|β€’
45|β€’
46|β€’
47|β€’
48|β€’
49|β€’
50|β€’
51|β€’
52|β€’
53|β€’
54|β€’
55|β€’

22|β€’

702 46 6
By kimaarV

"Shut up and come with me." I dragged him with me.

I drag him with me to the garden where the garden during the night lights decorated with a fire wood.

I was still holding his hand and dragging him towards there.

I was really excited and animated. About his reaction.

"So how's this." I exclaimed excitement.

I swiftly looked up and saw his reaction but Instead of looking in front, his eyes were towards me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. And then when the reality hit him he divert his gaze from me.

"What is all this?" He asked.

"It was called Night Aesthetic Small Date." I said admiring the view.

Before he interrupts again I held his hand and made forward.

"Sit here." I pointed at him to sat on mattress I already sat, but he is just looking here and there with a weird confused look.

I signed.

I pulled him holding his hand and made him sit down besides me.

He glared.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you always have this same old rotten expressions on your face?" I asked weirdly knitted my eyebrows.

He give me a 'Are you serious look'

"What did you say?" He said giving me a haunting look.

"I said what you heard, [turned towards him folding my legs] Don't you know how to smile? Always have this serious face."

"I am the way I am and that's okay." He said.

Okay! Cool! Nice!

"But I can challenge you that I will make you laugh today." I said making a challenging look.

Saying this I started searching for my phone.

"There's no need to do all this, just go and sleep and let me sleep too." He said getting up from the place.

Oh god! Is this man real or what?

I quickly got up from my place and ran to him, and stood infront of him with my arms stretched out, stopping him.

"Even if you don't sleep for a while, your sleep won't run away from you." I said with some expressions of seriousness.

"Okay listen this one, this is very funny." I said laughing between looking at the phone scrolling down the next joke.

"I am getting a laugh even now."

I looked besides me at him who was looking at me with a done look.

I almost told him four to five funniest jokes, and I laughed so much that my stomach started to ache, but he didn't even change his his facial expression, still same rude and cold.

"What's the difference between a piano and a fish? I asked turning my face at him.

"Because that is piano and that is fish." He said.

"Nahh! It's because you can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish." And I burst into laughter.

She started laughing mentally placing her right hand on my shoulder looking at the phone, I neither understood the joke nor did I laugh at all.

But looking at her face a small smile automatically came on my face.

What? I'm smiling?

"It's enough stop now, you're looking like a monkey." I said who was still still in her world.

"It's very funny."

I signed.

"Are you done? I want to sleep now." I sternly said snatching the phone from her hand.

Her hands in the air, turning her face at me with a open-mouth.

"I want tu chleep." Rolling her eyes she mimicked my voice with a creepy voice.

Before I could react anything cutted between.

"Wait, I brought something for you after that you can go." She said getting up and went towards the table.

I was watching her actions, folding my legs holding the knees.

What kind of girl is she? I always scold her, I get angry at her, yet it has no effect on her.

I saw her coming towards me and she holding something in her hand.

"Look, I made your favorite dish Japchae for you with my own hands taste it and tell me How is it."  I said looking at the dish and then at him stressing on Own hands.

"You know that it took me a 4 hours to make this Japchae and after wasting 5 dishes this one turned out better." I started telling him my cooking story.

I scoffed.

"Did I told you to do so much effort for me." He sassily said. "And how did you know about my favourites?"

I sheepishly smiled.

"Now I have to take care of your favorite,because  in future I have to handle everything." I muttered under my breath scratching my neck hesitantly.

"What?"

"Umm I don't know, I have some powers by which I can know about a person by looking at his face." I justified.

"Now stop thinking and eat." I whined.

"No, Who knows, you have mixed poison in it and want to kill me." He said leaving me dumbfounded.

What?

What nonsense?

Seriously?

I can't believe!

"Do you really think so?" I asked with wide eyes raising my eyebrow.

"It could be." He shrugged.

I signed in disbelief closing my eyes.

"First you eat then i will believe." I open my eyes when he said this normally.

Without wasting a single second and I took the spoon and put a bite in my mouth still the not avoiding his eyes.

"Happy?" I said between eating.

He looked another side. "Give." He said extending his hand while not looking at me.

A smile form on my face. I passed the plate towards him. He took it but I snatch the spoon from his hand.

He looked at me with a confused look.

"Ahh wait i'll get another spoon this one has become dirty." I said hurriedly getting up.

But suddenly, he held my from behind I turned back at him who was staring at me.

He get up from his place. And stand in Front of me.

He held my hand which was holding the spoon and filled the spoon from the plate and then he took a bite from the spoon. Still holding my hand. Without diverting his eyes from me.

He bent near my left ear and I could feel his breath hitting my ear and neck.

"Now it's delicious." He whispered near my ear. but his deep voice was killing me.

🦋

I crossed my arms and rosè followed my actions as we both looked at the couple in front of us.

Sejeong sipping her drink nervously looking at both of us time to time.

Last day I said them to I'll tell my decision tomorrow do that's why today we are here in the restaurant for a lunch and ofcourse for an interview with my best friend's to be boyfriend.

"You really think I'll give you permission to date her?" I asked sassily.

"And you really think that I need your permission to date her." Eunwoo replied with same expressions.

"Okay then if you want to date her you will need to pass in our test." I said firmly.

Eunwoo groaned but Sejeong patted his arm telling him to co-operate.

"What test?" Eunwoo asked because he had no other options.

"We will ask you some questions and you have to answer them." Rosè replied.

"But before starting the test I have one condition." I said.

Eunwoo looked at me slightly confused look.

"You have to help me make Mar.V fall in love with me, and you should have no objection to this." I shrugged leaning on the table.

"No it can't be." Eunwoo replied sternly.

I knitted my eyebrow and looking at him with death glare.

"And why?" I asked firmly.

"Because you're very cringe." He mocked

How are he? This is too much. If Sejeong was not here today and we were not in the restaurant, I would have broken his face.

What is his problem with me?

"Sejoeng, your not to be boyfriend is here insulting me and you are watching silently." I fumed in anger. Glaring at Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo-" Sejeong cutted between by me.

"If you don't agree to my condition, then forget Sejeong." I said with a fake smile grabbing Sejeong's hand and got up from our places.

"Okay okay i agreed with your condition." I stop when he said this and a mischievous smile came on my and Rosè's face.

We sat down.

"Okay let's start the test now." Rosè said with a excitement.

"Mam your order?" A waiter interrupted us.

"We will order later."  Eunwoo told to the waiter and he was around to leave.

"No wait." I stopped him.

"We are hungry we will first order, the test will wait." I said going through the menu.

Eunwoo scoffed.

After taking the our orders the waiter went back and the atmosphere around the table shifted again.

"So let's start." I said.

"What is your name?" Rosè interrupted me.

I looked at her raising my eyebrow.

"What? We should start from basic." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Cha Eunwoo." Eunwoo replied.

"Hmm, what do you do for living?" It was my turn to ask now.

He went slient and shifted his eyes at Sejeong. Which made me little confused.

"Y/n Is it necessary to ask this?" Sejeong said hesitantly.

"Yeah ofcourse....Why is there something wrong?" I asked narrowing my eyes at Eunwoo.

"Nothing, Right now, studies are going on, I haven't thought about further things yet." Eunwoo said looking at sejeong and then at me.

"Do your parents know about this relationship?" I asked the next question immediately.

"They doesn't know yet but when they comes to Seoul I will tell them everything, and I don't think they will have any objection to-" He cutted between by me.

"So how many people are there in your family?" I asked the next question immediately.

I got a glare from him!

"Only 3 me, my mom and my dad." He mocked still glaring.

"And how many people do you live here?" I asked.

I saw Sejeong was looking at me with a confused look. I gestured with my eyes to be relax.

It's okay to bother a little. I thought to myself.

"7, Me and my remaining 6 friends."

"Do you all live together?" I asked widening my eyes.

I only think that Eunwoo, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin are the only 4 people who live here, when did the other 3 arrive?

The remaining three are out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." He replied.

I looked at rosè who was also looking at me with a same expressions.

"It's enough for today." Sejoeng said revealing her breath in disbelief.

I took a glass of water and drank to calm myself, Rosè also copied my movement.

"Okay The last question, you have to answer it clearly, okay?"

"Uhh okay."

"Would you still love Sejeong if she was a Bug." I asked.

All of them looking at me like I am a patient of mental hospital.

"What? Answer it." I insisted.

"Are you mental or what? This is such a nonsense question." Eunwoo said.

"This question will decide that you are worthy for her or not." I argued.

"There is no need for that, thank you for your precious time you can leave now." He sassily said gesturing me with his hand at back at the entrance.

"Sejeong, look how he is talking to me, he is not good for you." I turned to Sejoeng.

"Who asked you for advice here?" Eunwoo said adding fuel to my anger.

"M-mam your or-order." The waiter said looking at us nervously like sensing the world war 3 situation.

I huffed irritatedly crossing my arms leaning back on the chair.

"Y/n, I really like him." Sejeong said carefully.

The waiter left placing the food.

"Fine! If you want then I'm giving him permission to date you." I said solemnly sipping my orange juice.

I heard Eunwoo was muttering something under his breath.

"And don't forget my condition Mr.cha." I said sheepishly smiling.

"If you tried to back out of the bet then-" I trailed my gaze at rosè and then again at Eunwoo and continued "We both know how to break bones." I completed throughing a stern look at Eunwoo.

Eunwoo just scowled!

After that we completed our lunch rosè took some pictures of us and posted on instagram.

📸 Instagram 📸

Imagine rosè and y/n in the pic👇

@ itsrossie

❤Liked by @angey/n and 231,984 others

Itsrossie: My partner in crime 😎💗

View all 45,087 comments

Sofia21 wow you both looking cute😍

User34 hey I was also in this restaurant I saw you.

Kyle_5 she is from my university😏

User90 🤩🤩

Rossy8 cool rosie.

🦋

(Imagine Rosè Y/n and sejeong here)

@itsrossie

(Imagine she has tagged them in the story)

🦋

@angely/n

View notifications

67,098 follow request

@angely/n made her account public.

🦋

@angely/n

    36           231k                14
Posts     Followers    Following

Lee Y/n 🌷
Queen of my own story👑
Eating|Sleeping|blabbering
Waiting for my bear🐻

(Imagine rosè, Y/n and sejeong)

❤Liked by @itsrossie and 66,145 others

Angely/n:  The fun of free food is different with me and my two monkeys😜

View all 2,996 comments

Itsrossie who is monkey?🙄
|
Angely/n: what u think😁
|
Itsrossie I'm beautiful

miss_sejeong you wasted lot money of my boyfriend today😑
|
Angely/n look here Till now my car has not moved forward and here the whole story has been set.
|
Itsrossie 🤣🤣

Sassyqueen hey that middle girl is very preety💕

Daisy88 your friendship goals are awesome 😍

Rosiefan rosie please reply me I'm your big fan😭🥱

Ninjamem i also want this types of friends ahhh🥲

St4cat oh God this trio!!!

James87 who took the picture?🤔
|
Itsrossie our new friend Eunwoo.
|
James87 Oh my GOD she replied me thank youuuuu 😭😭
|
Rosiefan you're lucky dude🤧

*****

This instagram things takes alot time, these idea suggested my sister.

I hope you like it.

Please drop your comments

And soon I'm starting my page on instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 3.6K 50
[Under editing] Y/n and Taehyung who loved each other so much. what happened that night that changed their life and separated them. _________________...
12.6K 894 17
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
2.6M 78.6K 65
"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run down her spine when his Beautiful cold e...
627K 24K 68
[COMPLETED βœ…] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...