/My Secret Crush / Jikook~

By Jimins_Cute_Pinkie

Park jimin falls in love with Jeon jungkook, A boy who often comes to his house to play games in his older b... More

Important Announcement.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
Good news /No update/
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Announcement 📢
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

7

182 21 1
By Jimins_Cute_Pinkie

A/n: I really want to sleep 😭 anyway I'm giving a double update please show some love and vote!  😘

~

Taehyung tries to calm down, he suddenly turns off the faucet and turns his body towards jimin. He sprays some water on Jimin’s face. “I’ll give you two choices. Go and watch your stupid cartoon, or you stay here and let me beat you.”

“Why are you so angry?” Jimin wipes the water from his face and frowns. “he condemned me not you.”

Taehyung puts the rice into the rice cooker and doesn’t even look at him. “The door is there.”

Jimin doesn’t move and says seriously. “Anyway don’t go around telling everyone that I look like you.”

Taehyung sneers at him. “Who will want to do that.”
Jimin strokes his face, his expression filled with disbelief as he notices the bowl missing from his grasp. He opens his eyes wide and asks, "Why are you snatching my stuff?"

Taehyung takes a strawberry from the bowl and bites into it, a mischievous smile on his face. "Is this yours? Did you use your money to buy it?"

Jimin, determined to reclaim what's rightfully his, asserts, "I took it from the fridge."

Taehyung holds the bowl up high, teasingly out of Jimin's reach. "Then it belongs to the fridge."

Jimin stretches his hand as high as he can, desperately trying to grab the bowl. "But I was the one who took it out, so it's mine."

"According to your logic, then I guess it's mine now," Taehyung counters.

They stand there, locked in a stubborn standoff, unwilling to back down.

After saying that Taehyung pinches Jimin's face. Then he takes the bowl of strawberries from his hand and goes out of the kitchen.

As Taehyung takes a bite of his fifth strawberry, his phone in his pocket suddenly rings. He quickly glances at it and lowers the bowl of strawberries, using one hand to retrieve his phone.

Seeing the opportunity, Jimin jumps up and snatches the bowl back.

Taehyung lets out a low snort and answers the phone, sounding a bit annoyed. "What?"

Jimin can't hear the caller's words, but Taehyung continues the conversation. "Yeah, I'm home. They're doing some electrical equipment check in our dorm today. I decided to skip it."

He pauses for a moment before adding, "No need to thank me, I'm already regretting coming home."

Jimin goes back to watching his cartoon, ignoring Taehyung stare.

Taehyung, sounding lazy, mutters, "Just my luck."

Jimin grabs the remote control and raises the volume of the TV.
Taehyung remains unfazed and calmly says, "Hyun Shik is going home today. Ask Jungkook if he's going home too, but he might not be at school."

Jimin, who hasn't heard that name in a while, looks at Taehyung and fidgets with the remote. Worried about being noticed, he quickly lowers his head and lowers the volume.

An indescribable feeling clouds Jimin's heart. His mind goes blank, and he struggles to catch his breath. His attention is solely on Taehyung.

Taehyung continues, "How many times have you forgotten your key? Boguem definitely won't give it to you, but you can go to him and get scolded."

Then, Taehyung brings up Jungkook again.

Jimin ponders Taehyung's words.

- During the festival holiday, he doesn't go back home, but he's also not at school.

If that's the case, maybe he has a girlfriend.

Someone his age should have one.

He should have one.

But anyway, it's all unrelated to him.

So what if he has one?

What's so great about that?

Jimin's mind becomes even more confused, and in the midst of his confusion, he accidentally drops the bowl he was holding, creating a loud noise.

Taehyung finishes his phone call and notices Jimin's clumsiness. He looks at him and says, "How could you get so worked up over watching a cartoon?"

Jimin turns off the television.

Taehyung sighs and asks, "Did the happy episode get ruined by the big bad wolf?"

Jimin finally denies, "I'm not watching that thing."

Taehyung also loses interest, finishes his water bottle, and reminds Jimin, "If you still want to watch, just lower the volume. I'm going to sleep."

"Hyung," Jimin suddenly calls after him.

"What?" Taehyung asks.

Jimin scratches his head and hesitates before speaking up, "In the dorm, are you the only one without a girlfriend?"

Taehyung looks at him for a moment and then bursts into laughter, saying, "Little detective, why are you so worried about me lately?"

Jimin seems a bit different as he responds, "I'm just curious."

"Did Mama ask you to ask me about it?" Taehyung teases.

"I'm just worried about you, okay?" Jimin whispers. "I heard from Mama that Miss Jisoo wants to set up her youngest daughter Lisa on a blind date. If you don't have a girlfriend, maybe you can go."

"..." Taehyung pauses. "Miss Jisoo's youngest daughter?"

"Yes."

"Isn't she forty years old?" Taehyung questions.

Jimin blinks. "So what? With your situation, you shouldn't be that picky, right?"

"..." Taehyung feels the urge to swear, but he holds back, worried that Jimin might learn it and fight him with it.

"I don't need your concern," Taehyung says angrily as he approaches Jimin. He grabs an empty bottle and pretends to hit Jimin on the head. "You know why my roommates also don't have girlfriends?"

Jimin remains silent.

"Because they're all lining up to date me," Taehyung explains. "That's why I go home to avoid it. Understand?"

Jimin looks at him and this time, he doesn't argue. He simply nods silently.

He watches as the unhappy Taehyung throws the plastic bottle into the bin and heads to his own room. Taehyung turns his head and adds,

"You know I am straight."

Jimin nods, understanding Taehyung's words. He knows that Taehyung's comment about being straight is in response to the mention of blind dates earlier.

He doesn't listen to Taehyung's other words, but he catches the one that stands out the most - "No girlfriend."

During dinner, Taehyung is enjoying his meal when suddenly he remembers something. "Oh, right, Pa. Once I finish my exams, I'm planning to move out of the campus and into the main campus. Can I borrow your car?"

Mr. Park nods, showing his support. "Do you have a lot of things to move? Should we call a moving company?"

Taehyung dismisses the idea with a lazy grin. "Nah, I'm too lazy to deal with a moving company. I just want to avoid taking the school bus."

Mr. Park suggests, "Then if you have time, you could pick up your brother after his classes are over."

Taehyung hesitates, feeling overwhelmed by his responsibilities. "I need to go to class and take care of the little kid."

Jimin interjects, asserting his independence. "I don't need him to pick me up. I'm not a child anymore."

Taehyung snorts and looks at Mr. Park. "It's better that way. By the end of the month, let me borrow your Toyota. It's much bigger. I can also help my roommates move out."

Mr. Park agrees, but with a gentle reminder. "You can have anything, but don't mistreat or bully your brother."

Jimin echoes his father's sentiment. "You can do anything, but don't bully me."

Taehyung calms himself and responds, "Okay."

As jimin realizes that he mentioned "roommates," he hesitates for a moment and asks, "Hyung, which one of your roommates do you want to help?"

Why are you asking? Taehyung asked confused.

Jimin remains calm and collected. "I just want to help you move out."

Taehyung pauses, thinking he misheard. Doubt starts to creep in. "You want to help me move out?"

Jimin confirms with a smile, "Right."

Mrs. Park chimes in, curious about the location. "The main campus? Isn't that near Chim Chim's school?"

Taehyung confirms with a simple "Yeah," implying that it's indeed close by.

Taehyung, feeling uncertain about Jimin's intention, reminds him, "You need to go to school."

Jimin corrects him, "Isn't it the weekend? I finish school around 4:20 p.m. After school, I can come over and help you, ah. Since you won't finish early either."

Taehyung insists, "But what a coincidence, I'll be done before 4:20 p.m."

He clearly refuses Jimin's help, but Jimin remains silent, looking at him.

Mr. Park interjects, trying to mediate. "Your brother just wants to help you. Why are you acting that way? He doesn't mean anything bad."

Taehyung feels helpless. "I don't mean it. But the things will be heavy, how could he move them? I just want to avoid him getting hurt. I'll be busy too, so I won't have time to take care of him."

Mr. Park suggests a compromise. "Then just let your brother watch you move."

Taehyung sighs and looks at Jimin. He reluctantly says, "Okay, up to you."

Jimin's face lights up with happiness as he receives a firm answer. He smiles and says, "Okay, then I'll come over and watch you move out."

It feels like jimin in this confusing state where he doesn't even understand why He's questioning whether Jungkook has a girlfriend and offering to help Taehyung move out, but he doesn't know why. It's like there are all these signs and clues, but he's unwilling to admit what they mean.

Maybe it's because he just misses that person so much.

Or perhaps it's his first experience with love, and he can't control his feelings.

He wants to let them out, but he's too scared, so he keeps them hidden deep in his heart, where no one can find them. It's like his own little secret that he's holding onto.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.3K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
799K 53.9K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
4.1K 218 23
jikook.. In this story jungkook is a successful and smartest police officer in high post. jungkook is a one of the famous special officer in the sout...
9.6K 523 23
Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon Empire, and Elder Son of Mr Jeon he has a lovely family a lil sister whom he loves like his own daughter, a spoilt one...