ROGUES OR RULES???

By Narhzarh

Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE

TWELVE

39 0 0
By Narhzarh

I am not scared of dying, I just don't want to!~ROLEX

Bloom...

"Here wear this"

Nodding I took the dress from Ari and walked into the bathroom to change.

Again

I lost count at fifteen and I really hope this was the 'perfect dress'.

Back in camp, I had about three dresses, two t-shirts, a pant and a pair of sneakers that got lost when I escaped from a few male rogues.

They were all hand downs given to us by the elders in the pack. Even the few underwears I owned.

Some of the elders were banished from pack lands and they never told us anything about pack life but they taught us a few words especially names of herbs and what each and every one of them is used for.

"Bloom, what's taking you so long?"

"I'm coming"

Hurriedly slipping on the dress, I sent a silent prayer to the moon goddess before stepping out.

Ari gasped while I sighed.

"You look beautiful"

I smiled and said a silent thank you.

"Girls! Time for dinner"

"That's mom. Sounds weird saying it out in front of..."Ari muttered as she left to the other room called a glowset.

'It's closet'

'Oh thanks'

'It's for mate to like us so you have to get each word correct'

And then she blocked me out.

"Here you go" said Ari handing me a pair of flats.

I bit down my lip as I remembered Har's flat.

I slipped it on before Ari tensed slightly.

"Mate"

And I gulped as I felt the tingling sensation against my skin.

'Mate's here' Mel yelled happily while I stood there nervously wiping my sweaty hands on the black dress.

"Ari! Bloom! Come on, dinner's ready"

"Coming mom" Ari replied and then swallowed before taking in deep breaths and then grabbed my hand pulling me along with her.

Here goes nothing....

          ††††††††††

Xerox's POV

To be sincere, I didn't want to see my mate but her scent was alluring and that's what I've realized I'm addicted to.

I'm beginning to see blueberries in a different light.

I didn't sleep around like most unmated males but I wasn't a virgin either.

But Xavier's been a little jumpy and his behavior is beginning to annoy the shit out of me.

Normally, he's a man--- I mean a wolf of a few words but now he was acting so jumpy and excited.

The only thing that made us happy was torturing.

We enjoyed rogues crying and begging for us to spare their already useless lives.

Rogues might be considered ferocious but I was vicious.

Rogues are known for their annoying nature.

They know where and when to hit a button that makes the alpha forget he was suppose to torture and then the alpha just kills them without making them suffer and then comes out empty.

But I know for a fact that I know how and when to push a button.

I dislike rogues.

I despise them.

I detest them.

I abhor them.

I loathe them.

All in all, I HATE ROGUES.

"Alpha?"

I looked up to see Xander looking at me with a worried expression.

One that I have become accustomed to.

"It's Xerox to you, Xander"

"Okay, Xerox. Mom's waiting for us"

I checked the wall clock and saw it was forty minutes after seven.

Sighing, I massaged my temple wearily.

I was tired.

And I didn't want to waste any more time by just sitting here so I began to gather all my things and as soon as I kept away all my paperwork, I left along with Xander.

The door to my office closed once I kept my forefinger on the fingerprint pad.

That was just the only aspect humans were good at.

They were good at technology.

After the scent of rogues, humans were next and goddess, they smell horrible. (A/N: No offence)

We walked home silently, both of us lost in our own thoughts.

I didn't want to think of my mate and the fact that she's a rogue.

So my mind drifted off as I went down the memory lane.

I use to be happy sorry scratch that I use to feel emotions like every living person but all that was stripped away when Aella was taken.

My parents died, more like my mother died. My father was supposed to live but he was to caught up in his own loss to notice he had two children left to fend for.

I know sometimes I lie to myself. I always say to myself that I was loved by both my parents and my father had every right to kill himself that day but the truth hurts me.

It hurts me to know that my father could have been saved from wolfsbane if he hadn't used his alpha tone on me.

He didn't want me to save him but he wanted Aella to be saved.

It hurts me to know that my father didn't say 'I love you' before he died.

He wanted me to look for Aella but he didn't care how a twelve year old would do it, he just wanted it done.

I didn't rule my pack with an iron fist like the state but I was highly respected by my pack members.

I was just twelve.

Still an adolescent.

But that didn't stop the elders from making me the new Alpha.

My mates were all in school while I stayed in the gym training to take down the alphas that had began to challenge me.

By the time I was eighteen, Wolfsbane pack had already been made the top strongest pack.

All that was left for me was to find Aella but no, the moon goddess thought this was the perfect time to pair up mates.

Nothing was stopping me from finding Aella.

Not even the moongoddess selfish games.

I'm determined to find her.

Why?

Because then, I won't be considered a clone of Aella, I would be considered my own person.

Xerox is my name and it sounds so unique but the meaning behind that name is enough to hurt a child when he finds out.

Photocopy.

Yes, you saw right.

The meaning of my name is photocopy.

I've always been a photocopy of Aella. I've never been my own person.

I've always been considered a mistake.

I wasn't supposed to be a twin.

My sister was the only one who came up on the screen but the goddess was a good player always having a trick up her sleeve.

I came to this world with my sister and I had to share everything with her since I came as a shock to everyone.

We may have been frat twins but that didn't change the fact that she's a person and I, her shadow.

All this won't have happened if those rogues hadn't come to destroy our pack.

That's it.

I'm done.

I hate rogues and since my mate is one, I hate her too. The moon goddess may do whatever she wants but nothing was stopping me from finding my sister.

Making a rogue my mate wouldn't change anything.

Mate or not, she's still a rogue that I'll always hate and nothing on earth or under earth or above earth will make me love her and that's it.

With that, I strode into my house with Xander behind me just in time to hear mom calling for them.

I hope I'm able to ignore her mouth watering scent for the rest of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
8.5K 328 27
"Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizziness rang through my he...
1M 24.4K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...