Maybe We were Meant (Book 4 o...

By JH_Whitfield

Carter was just asked to be apart of a polygamous marriage. After suffering a heartbreak from one of the men... More

Characters
Equally Good
Plays Games
Surprisingly Sweet
All Gone
Sampler
We a Joke
Loveeeee Song
Teddy
Falling
Happy Valentines
Boss B*itch
Dreaming
Can't Do it
Always Win
New Character ?
Sis
Big Leap
Please
Safe
Be here
Restore
He's Home
Hero
Tempted to Cancel
Control
Mine Again
Can't Drive
Back to me
Again
Kindered Spirits
Easy
Epic
Tonight Only
Mr. Carter Matters
Catch it

Just Fun

311 31 16
By JH_Whitfield

Spence

Seeing her only a few feet away from me made my skin crawl. I didnt hate people, wasn't made to. She wasn't remorseful, she don't identify with it. I looked back to see her girlfriend sitting behind her. The audacity to have her here, but this is Tanisha we talking about, we don't expect much. My respect for her was so low...scratch that, it didn't exist. She was categorized as the rest of them, nothing special. I'm not saying all women are the same, but let's be honest, she's definitely corrupted my feelings towards them.

I turned to see Chace, Damien, Carter, my family and some of my teammates and coaches. They all were rooting for me to be granted full custody. I hear her laughter, I know it's hers without even looking her way. I knew her scent when she passed me, the tap of her heels against the floor, because I know her walk. She toyed with the charm on the necklace her grandmother gave her, if she's nervous. She filled in the ends of her eyebrows because they didn't fully grow in....and now I'm reminiscing. It's not because I miss her...just can't make sense of this all.

How did we wind up here? How did I miss the red flags?

"Would you like more water Spence?" My lawyer asked.

I held the empty glass in my hand. "ahem," I cleared my throat. I put the glass down. "Nah, just ready go to see what she gonna say."

"Judge Bridges is tough but fair."

"I trust that she is," the amount of money I was paying my attorney, he better win.

************* Flashback************
Spence and Tanisha's wedding day

"Crying?" I understanding why.

"In full on tears, we've tried everything." Her mom was walking beside me to where she was.

"Where is she?" She pointed to the reception room.

I followed her eyes to the table with all the desserts and I see a piece of the train from her dress sticking out. "Oh, okay."

"Good luck," her mom pats my chest.

I get down on the my hands and knees and crawl underneath the table with her.

"Nish, what's wrong?"

"The dress is too tight, my make up isn't how I wanted it. One of my bridesmaids didn't show and I feel fat." She put her hand on her round belly.

"First, I'm sorry that things aren't going exactly the way you wanted...but I'm here and you here, that's what it's all about right?"

"Yes, but I wanted to be perfect for you."

"I'm only a human, I don't expect perfection." I took off her shoes and her little feet were swollen.

"Forgot to mention my feet are so fat I can barely fit my shoes."

I laughed, putting her feet in my lap to massage them. "Im not laughing at you but I love your fat feet."

"You're not making it better,"

"Queen, I did all this for you. I was good with our backyard."

"I just want everyone to witness our special day and every little girl wants a princess wedding."

"And I love that you were able to plan it out the way you always dreamed, but baby God laughs at our plans. This was never going to be perfect, never. The moment you called that wedding planner God already knew how he wanted this day to go."

"Well God is mean, and I'm hungry,"

"Hold on," I climbed from under the table and stood up. I took some some cake pops and handed them to her. I took a few for myself also and grabbed us some water and napkins. We sat there side by side eating our cake pops and drinking out water.

"I'm feeling better," she does a little happy dance.

"You always do after food." We laughed.

"Let's get married now,"

"Please, before they get the pitch forks out," once I was from under the table. I dragged it from over her head and helped her to her feet.

"I can't put those shoes back on."

"I'll have someone run out and buy you some sparkling flats."

"Thank you,"

"Thank you! You and this baby are my universe. My purpose."

***********************************

It happened so quickly I only heard clapping and Nish marching angrily out the door. "Full custody Spence. He's all yours." My attorney shook my hand.

I was bomb rushed by my friends and family. This didn't feel like a win. Once outside the courtroom some came walking out with Jr and Nish ran to him. They hugged each other. She was full of tears. "My baby boy,"

"What's up ma? We're leaving now, me you and daddy?"

"Son, you are going to get to spend more time with daddy now...I mean a whole lot more time. Isn't that exciting?"

His face lit up with happiness. "Yes!"

"You get to do all those things with him you told me you wanted to with no interruptions."

"What about you mommy?"

I walked closer to them. "How about you go over there with your uncles."

She hugged him again and he took off running.

She looked at me, trying her hardest to hold in her tears. "Nish, you still will be able to see him."

"When you say I can,"

"You started this, you tried taking him from me. You think I want a room full of strangers making rules about my child?"

"Well, either way you win, you beat me."

"You think this is a win? My family is broken up...I saw you and me together forever. I wanted that, now we gonna be raising him in different households. You know I hate this."

"Can't force stuff, our time ran out."

"Yours did for me. I wanted forty plus years with you."

She stared down at the ground.

"But hey, that shit ain't happening. Look, I will still let you see him, you know I wouldn't keep you out his life."

"Thank you."

"Yeah,"

"Well, I guess we'll make some type of schedule?"

"I'm cool with that, I guess goodbye,"

"Bye," I watched her walk off and fall into Suki's arms. She comforts her.

"Let go bro," I look over to see Chace. "You ready?"

"I ain't got a choice."
*********************

I wasn't really even into the strip club. This girl was doing everything but I wasn't here. It was funny even being here, with all these fools liking men. They preferred women strip clubs though. We were in the private rooms.

One girl was grinding so hard on Chace, you couldn't convince me they weren't doing the real thing. I think that shit turned him on to, his face couldn't hide it. The girl took her too off and put Chace hands on her breast. "Soft?"

He nodded. "Hell yeah,"

She was new, this was her first night. You could tell.

Damien laughed. "Sure you don't still like pussy?"

"I like hers," she spread her legs open in his lap. Then he laid a hundred dollar bill right on her pussy lips.

Damien put his face close. "Yeah, shit is pretty."

Carter looked close too. "She workin with something."

"Y'all making me feel freaky," she put her hand between her legs and slid her fingers between her slit.

Chace licked his lips. "We get a real show?" He asked.

She pushed her fingers inside of herself. "Fuck,"Damien said. She started fingering herself right there on his lap. Carter and Damien held up her legs.  Chace held her waist, he rubbed her stomach as her fingers disappeared between her folds.

"Get that nut babygirl.." Carter and Damien pulled at her swollen nipples.

Her head fell back. "Fuck,"

"That's it Cherry, let us see that pussy when you cum..she so pretty, ain't she pretty?"

"Yeah," Damien and Carter said.

"Okay," she whined.

"You got it...just a lil more, push them fingers deep in there."

These niggas is really wild. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. I was witnessing this up close and personal. I wasn't even focusing on my stripper. Then Carte said forget the playing, he popped a tittie in his mouth and Damien followed. She really started her rocking into her fingers, and pulling on Chace shirt.

"Yeah, that's it...it's right there baby get that shit....you want it so bad." Chace encouraged her.

I guess upon hearing that her body jerked, her legs shook and her eyes rolled to the back of her head like she was possessed. She creamed on Chace pants. "You fucked up my pants," he wiped his finger across her pussy and then brought his thumb and index finger up to her face, smearing them together to show her how wet and sticky she was. "Guess we did that,"

She nodded. "Yes, and I loved  every minute of it."

**************

"Tonight was suppose to be about me." I said when we were leaving.

"We gave you a show."

"Cherry was fine, I think she will never forget y'all,"

"Probably not, but that was just fun for us." Damien unlocked the car.

"You felling better Spence?" Chace asked.

"Yeah, I think I am."

*******************

Spence 🥺

Chace, Carter and Damien at the strip club 😂😂 They all are some freaks!!

Like and comment

Thank you my loves 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 15.1K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
513K 12.9K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...
404K 14.8K 38
What's the best way to torture yourself? Being around the person you're attracted to when you know that you don't even stand a teeny tiny chance with...
179K 8.1K 39
Ace and Zhi have been best friends from the womb. What happens when Ace starts to develop feeling for his best friend. When Zhi finds out, will he be...