We Meet Again [18+] | BxB

By KaviXander

In the heart of the city's underbelly thrives Damian, a young man who dances with danger, living off the thri... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

17 2 2
By KaviXander

A sudden gunshot shattered the tranquility of the moment, sending shockwaves through the air and jolting both Damian and Asher into a state of heightened alertness. Time seemed to stand still as they exchanged a quick glance, their eyes wide with alarm. Without hesitation, Asher sprang into action, his instincts kicking into overdrive as he moved swiftly to protect Damian. With a fierce determination in his eyes, he positioned himself between Damian and the source of the gunfire, ready to shield him from any potential danger. As they braced themselves for what might come next, the echoes of the gunshot reverberated through the mansion, a stark reminder of the perilous reality they now found themselves in.

As the adrenaline coursed through their veins, Asher and Damian hastily retreated to the nearest room with a lockable door. Once inside, Asher's first priority was to ensure Damian's safety. He turned to him, his eyes filled with concern, and asked if he was alright. Damian nodded, his heart still racing from the shock of the gunshot.

With steady hands, Asher retrieved his phone from his pocket and dialed a number, speaking in urgent tones as he relayed the situation to whoever was on the other end. "Bring everyone," he instructed tersely, his voice carrying a sense of urgency that brooked no argument.

Concerned for Maria's safety, Asher quickly sent her a discreet message instead of calling, mindful that she might be hiding from the danger. He hoped she would receive it and respond soon, providing some reassurance in the midst of the chaos.

Damian's hands trembled uncontrollably, his body betraying the fear coursing through him. Turning to Asher, his voice quivered with anxiety as he whispered, "Is it him?" The mere mention of Pierce sent shivers down his spine, the memories of their past encounters flooding back with chilling clarity. He couldn't bear the thought of facing Pierce again, not after everything they had been through.

Asher's voice was firm, his gaze unwavering as he reassured Damian, "Even if it is him, I won't let anything happen. He can't do anything to you anymore." His words carried a promise of protection, a vow to shield Damian from any harm that may come his way. With Asher by his side, Damian felt a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness, a sense of security that he desperately clung to in the face of uncertainty.

As the footsteps drew nearer, Asher's grip on Damian tightened, his protective instinct kicking into high gear. Standing close to the door, he braced himself for whatever danger lay on the other side. With a silent exchange of understanding, Damian tensed, ready to defend himself if necessary.

The door creaked open, revealing the ominous silhouette of a man, his figure outlined by the dim light filtering through the hallway. Asher's jaw clenched as he caught sight of the gun in the man's hand, his eyes narrowing with determination

With a swift motion, the man burst into the room, his presence imposing as he brandished the gun menacingly. Asher sprang into action, his movements fluid and calculated as he engaged the intruder in combat. Dodging a wild swing from the man's fist, Asher retaliated with a powerful strike of his own, landing a solid blow to the man's torso. Asher swiftly disarmed the man, sending the gun clattering to the floor.

The man staggered back, momentarily stunned by the force of Asher's attack. Regaining his footing, he lunged forward once more, aiming a desperate punch at Asher's shoulder. Despite the impact, Asher stood his ground, his resolve unwavering as he fought back with renewed determination.

With a series of expertly executed maneuvers, he delivered a barrage of punches and kicks, each blow fueled by adrenaline and the desire to protect Damian.

As the fight reached its climax, the man's resistance faltered, his strength no match for Asher's skill and determination. With a final, decisive strike, Asher incapacitated the intruder, leaving him sprawled on the ground in defeat.

Breathing heavily, Asher surveyed the scene, his gaze unwavering as he stood ready to defend Damian at any cost. The man's desperate cry for his boss echoed through the room, a chilling reminder of the dangers that still lurked in the shadows.

As they stood amidst the aftermath of the confrontation, Asher's arms wrapped protectively around Damian, the tension in the air palpable. Damian's fingers brushed against the cold metal of the gun, his breath catching in his throat as he grabbed it from the floor. With a firm grip on the weapon, he looked to Asher for guidance, silently seeking reassurance in the face of uncertainty.

Asher's concern for Damian was evident in his gaze, his eyes filled with a mixture of worry and determination. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice soft yet laden with urgency.

Damian nodded, his resolve unwavering despite the fear that lingered in his heart. "Yeah, I'm fine," he replied, his voice steady despite the turmoil raging within him. "What about your shoulder? That looked like a pretty hard hit."

A wry smile tugged at the corners of Asher's lips, a fleeting moment of levity amidst the chaos. "Barely felt a thing," he chuckled, his tone tinged with amusement.

With a nod from Asher, they made their way towards the door, their footsteps echoing in the silence of the hallway. As they descended the stairs, Damian couldn't shake the feeling of apprehension that gnawed at his insides. 

In the dimly lit basement, the air hung heavy with the scent of metal and oil, the faint hum of machinery echoing softly in the background. Asher's fingers moved with practiced ease as he punched in the code on the keypad, the soft beep signaling the door's release. With a push, the door swung open, revealing a cache of weapons and gear neatly organized along the walls.

As Asher began to arm himself, Damian watched in silent bewilderment, his eyes widening as he took in the array of armory before him. With each piece of protective gear Asher handed him, Damian's confusion deepened, his mind racing to make sense of the situation.

Unfazed by Damian's incredulous expression, Asher continued to outfit him in the protective gear, his movements deliberate and precise. But as Damian made a remark about the excessive precautions, Asher's expression shifted, his gaze turning steely and serious.

"This isn't a joke, Damian," Asher said firmly, his tone brooking no argument. "We're not taking any chances."

Damian swallowed hard, the gravity of the situation sinking in as he met Asher's unwavering gaze. With a nod of understanding, he accepted the bulletproof vest, helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads, his fingers trembling slightly with a mixture of fear and determination.

But as Asher handed him a Beretta, Damian's resolve solidified, his grip firm as he took hold of the weapon. With a silent exchange of nods, they armed themselves, each weapon a silent promise of protection in the face of danger.

As Asher turned to offer Damian an opportunity to retreat to safety, Damian's response was resolute, his eyes flashing with determination. "I'm not staying behind, someone's gotta protect you, too," he declared, his voice unwavering. 

With a silent understanding passing between them, Asher smirked, his expression one of respect and admiration. 

With each step, the tension in the air grew palpable, the sound of raised voices echoing ominously through the stairwell. Asher's grip tightened on his weapon, his senses on high alert as they ascended the stairs, Damian close behind him.

As they reached the top of the stairs, the voices grew louder, the urgency in their tone sending a shiver down Damian's spine. With a quick glance exchanged between them, Asher pushed open the door, stepping out into the hallway beyond.

The scene that greeted them was one of chaos and confusion, the sound of shouting and commotion filling the air. Asher wasted no time, his instincts guiding him as he navigated the crowded hallway, Damian close on his heels.

With each passing moment, the sense of urgency intensified. But despite the chaos surrounding them, Asher remained focused, his gaze fixed on their path ahead.

As they rounded a corner, the source of the commotion came into view, a group of men gathered in heated debate, their voices rising in anger. Without hesitation, Asher forged ahead, his determination unwavering as he led the way through the crowd.

With each step, they drew closer to the heart of the chaos, the tension mounting with each passing moment.

As they caught sight of Pierce amidst the group of men, Damian's heart skipped a beat, a surge of fear and anger coursing through him. He tightened his grip on the weapon in his hand, his knuckles turning white with the force of his grasp.

Beside him, Asher's expression remained stoic, his gaze locked on their target with unwavering focus. Despite the chaos surrounding them, he remained calm and composed, his mind calculating their next move with precision.

With a silent nod exchanged between them, they edged closer to the group, their movements deliberate and measured. The tension in the air was palpable, the atmosphere heavy with anticipation as they closed in on their target.

As they drew nearer, Damian could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his pulse quickening with each step. But despite the fear and uncertainty that threatened to overwhelm him, he forced himself to stay focused, his determination unwavering as they prepared to confront Pierce once and for all.

In the tense silence that followed Asher's whispered command, Damian braced himself for the impending chaos, his senses heightened and his muscles coiled with anticipation. With a quick nod of acknowledgment, he gripped his weapon tighter, steeling himself for what was to come.

With a swift and calculated motion, Asher raised his gun, his aim unwavering as he fired two shots in rapid succession. The sharp cracks of gunfire echoed through the room, shattering the stillness of the air and signaling the beginning of their attack.

The men below reacted with startled shouts, their movements frantic as they sought to identify the source of the shots. But before they could fully comprehend the danger bearing down upon them, it was too late.

With a resounding crash, the chandelier above them suddenly gave way, its ornate structure plummeting downward with terrifying speed. Glass shattered and metal groaned as the massive fixture crashed into the unsuspecting group below, sending debris flying in all directions.

Amidst the chaos, only Pierce and another burly figure managed to evade the deadly trap, their quick reflexes saving them from certain doom. As the dust settled and the room fell silent once more, Damian and Asher emerged from the shadows, their resolve unbroken and their determination burning brighter than ever before.

---

A/N: Oh boy, the chapters are getting shorter again. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I have so much fun writing fight scenes like these. I do try to make them seem realistic, like how a real fight would go. I've been in a bunch of fights before, and I'm not even gonna lie, they're nothing like those unrealistic Wattpad fights; where the mc/ml doesn't take even a SINGLE hit. 

STORY TIME (True)

Funny story, few years ago, I was caught up in a fight with these drunk dudes who blocked me and my friends' path on the way back from 7Eleven. Mind you, it was like 12 in the night. Yes, we were very stupid.

So yeah, they started coming towards us (and I was like... 14? or 15 years old at that time), they started slurring their words while asking us our names, and we instantly knew they were drunk. We started running away with our empty backpacks and drinks in hand. But while we were getting away from them, one of the guys FOR SOME REASON had a broken glass piece in his hand. 

So, this asshole decided to grab my arm and the glass cut my arm slightly. It wasn't too bad, there was blood, but not to the point where the pain was unbearable. And I threw my Slurpee at his face which was probably enough to make him sober. The drunk dudes all started running away. I thought it was because of my self-defense tactics (which I'm so proud of ong), but it was because my friend took out his phone. 

We did call the police, but nothing came out of it. 

Sadly enough, the glass shard that the drunkie cut me with left a mark. I don't actually remember if it's been 2 or 3 years, but it's still there

So yeah, I've got quite some stories about fights I've been in. Cause when I was in school, I had this really huge beef with this other guy and we'd often get into both physical and verbal fights in both middle school and high school. Thankfully, I graduated just last year, so congrats to me!

I might as well just add some stories here and there at the end of a random chapter.

Speaking of end, once 'We Meet Again' is completed...

I'M RELEASING AIDEN'S STORY!

You thought I forgot about him, huh?😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAMAEL KERLINGS By rigs

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 205 10
Lucien Gil, a unique-minded undercover agent, has killed a man behind closed doors, then left him to burn. Samael Kerlings, a renowned surgeon and c...
23.4K 455 25
When CSI Amber Carter gets a call from her little sister Allison about their mother. That means she must return to Las Vegas from New York City. Ambe...
3.2K 165 6
"Hey ass wipe , what the fuck are you staring at?" My eyes widened as I tore my gaze from Scott to his friend Maison who was sitting beside him givi...