Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

By Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... More

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

Remaining kiss? part 2

403 19 12
By Misskkholic

Taehyung's POV:-

I sneezed again. I had a cold and fever. I was resting in my bed and suddenly thought about Si Jun. I wanted to talk to her. I called her. She picked the call and started crying badly. I sat up in bed, hearing that.

What happened? Is she fine?

"Tae." She said in a crying voice.

"What happened, Si Jun? Why are you crying?" I said worriedly.

"That Jungkook." She said and started crying again.

What did he do this time with her? I'll surely kill him if he hurts her again.

"Tell me Si Jun. What happened? What did Jungkook do?" I asked.

"He kidnapped me." She said, I knitted my brows.

"What!" I mumbled in shock. She hummed in response.

Why will Jungkook kidnap her? He never did something like this before.

"I was coming from the birthday party and then he kidnapped me." She said,

"Then why are you now? Tell me your location. I'll find you as soon as possible." I said while standing up from the bed and wore my slippers as fast as I could.

"I'm at my place." She said, I furrowed my brows.

"But you said you're kidnapped." I said.

"I said he kidnapped me but now I'm at my house because he threw me outside of his car in anger." She said,

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah. First he kidnapped me and when I started crying then he told me to get out of his car because he doesn't like people who cry. Thankfully he threw me near my place so I came home hurriedly." She said, I sighed in relief and sat down in the bed.

He must have done that to drop her safely but Si Jun is taking it wrong. She's really an overthinker.

"Si Jun. You know you scared me." I said.

"Sorry." She said, I chuckled.

"It's okay but you're at your home then what is the need to cry?" I said.

"Because….. because ummm….. I'm scared." She said,

"Scared! Of what?" I asked.

"What if he'll kidnap me again? What if he'll do something more terrifying." She said, I chuckled.

"No Si Jun. He won't." I said.

"How do you know? He'll." She said,

"I know because why will he kidnap you? There's no reason." I said.

"He'll kidnap me and then sell me. I know. I saw it in movies." She said,

"And who'll buy you?" I said.

"Tae…." She screamed in an annoyance. I chuckled and laughed.

"Okay fine. If he does something then you just call me. Okay." I said. She hummed like a child.

"But he has six biscuits. How will you fight with him?" She said,

"You don't know. How powerful am I?" I said. She laughed.

"You are powerful. I know how powerful you are? Don't fool me." She said,

"I'm." I said and sneezed again.

"Tae. What happened? Are you okay? Do you have a cold or fever? Why are you talking to me? Go and take a rest." She said so fast.

How much does she talk?

"I'm fine. It's just a normal flu. I'll be fine." I said.

"Sure? Did you take medicine? I'm an idiot. I disturbed you without knowing that you're sick." She said, I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm fine, Si Jun. I took medicine. Don't worry." I said.

"Tae. Listen to me. You'll not come to college tomorrow. Got it? It's my order." She said, I gasped.

"Okay. I'll not come." I said.

"Take a rest. Okay. I'll not disturb you more. Good night." She said,

"Good night." I said and she cut the call. I smiled looking at the phone.

I didn't want her to cut the call but it's okay. I'm happy that at least she called me when she wanted to cry.

"Someone is busy." I heard my mother's voice. I hung up the phone and looked at her.

"No. I'm not busy. When did you come?" I asked.

"When you were busy obeying my daughter in law's order." She said, coming towards me and then sat down beside me. I smiled looking down.

"It's not like that. She was just worried for me." I said.

"I'm happy that she knows that you like her and then she said yes to this marriage." She said,

"No. She doesn't know." I said.

"What! Why?" She said in shock.

"Because I've never told her that I like her." I said.

"Why did you not say that?" She asked. I smiled and looked at her face.

"I'm scared that she'll again choose Jungkook over me." I said. She smiled and cupped my face.

"If Jungkook is the one who loves her most in this world then obviously she'll choose him again and again." She said, I knitted my brows.

"But if he doesn't love her then why will she choose him? Tell me. Does Jungkook love her?" She said, I looked down.

"I don't know. I don't know if Jungkook loves her or not. He never said that." I said.

"But you've seen him. Right? You tell me. Do you think he loves her? Or just think about yourself. Do you love her?" She asked, raising her brows. I looked at her face and froze thinking about that. She smiled.

"I know my son very well. You like her but liking and loving both makes a big difference." She said,

"What difference?" I asked.

"See Jungkook and then see yourself. See what Jungkook can do for her and see what you can do for her." She said and paused.

"And then you'll realize what the difference is between liking and loving." She said,

What does it mean?

"Jungkook ran away from Busan to Seoul just so that he could be near her. He lived a poor person's life leaving his luxurious life for her. He can even live a poor life. Can you leave your luxurious life for her? Can you do that for Si Jun?" She asked.

"What do you mean by that mom? You're on Jungkook's side or mine?" I asked.

"I'm just telling my son what I'm seeing. I know you like her. Everyone can see that but Jungkook loves her and everyone could see that too. If Si Jun would have not lost her memories then she would've again chosen him. Si Jun is a great girl that's why I want to make her my daughter in law but I really think of her as my real daughter Taehyung and if I ever feel that you're not good for her then I'll not want her to marry you." She said,

"Mom, I'm your son." I said.

"But Si Jun is my daughter too. I can't see her sacrificing her own happiness for my son. I'll not want that." She said, My eyes become teary.

"So you want me to end up getting hurt again like before. Huh?" I said.

"No, my son. As a mother I'll always wish that your heart will not break but it's love and if two people are wanting the same girl then it's destined that one's heart will break in the end. Confess your feelings before it's too late." She said and smiled, patting my shoulder.

_____________

Jungkook's POV:-

"She was waiting for you to change one day. First time in my life I agree with you. She was a fool who loved a man like you. She was really a fool who believed that love happens in real life. You said it was true. SHE WAS A FOOL." I said and my eyes filled with tears. I ran upstairs in my room and closed the door. I was breathing heavily in anger. I started punching the punching bag to calm my anger.

"I told her already that I don't love her but still she couldn't control her feelings." I punched the bag in anger, thinking that it would calm down.

"She was the one who forced my parents to marry her." I gritted my teeth and punched again.

"She was the one who wanted to marry me. I didn't do anything wrong with her." I was breathing heavily in anger.

"Your mother was a fool." I started punching again and again. Why am I hearing it?

"I already told her that never in my life will I love her then what was she expecting?" I pulled my hair in frustration. My body started sweating badly.

"Your mother was a fool."

"Ahhhhh……" I screamed loudly. I want to calm my anger otherwise I will burn this whole mansion. I know what I will have to do. I grabbed my alcohol bottle and started drinking it.

"Calm. Calm. Calm. Why is it not working?" I mumbled.

"WHY?" I screamed in anger and threw that bottle. I started messing the whole room in anger. I pulled the bedsheet and removed it. A picture fell down on the floor. I glanced at it. It was Si Jun. I grabbed her picture and started looking at it peacefully.

"Jungkook, if you really feel scared then put your favorite person's picture below your pillow. You'll not feel scared then."

I chuckled and a tear rolled down from my eyes. I shook my head.

"Your picture is not working anymore. I want you now. I want you beside me so that I can sleep peacefully." I spoke.

"I really drank too much, that's why maybe I'm talking too much, otherwise I don't talk much. Yeah, I'm not like Si Jun. I like keeping my mouth shut but now I'm talking to a picture. It's because of alcohol. Right?" I said and chuckled.

"I again talked with the picture. Si Jun. I am coming near you. I don't want to talk to your picture. I want to talk to you." I mumbled and crept a wide smile. I called Mingyu.

"What happened bro?" He asked.

"Come here. Now." I ordered him.

"What? It's 2 am." He said.

"So what? I want to meet my Si Jun." I said.

"But she must be sleeping." He said. I shook my head.

"I don't care. Come here. Now." I said and cut the call. He came to my place and took me with him.

"Bro. What is the need to go there at 2 am?" Mingyu asked while driving his car.

"Umm….. because I want my remaining kiss." I said.

"What! Bro. You are drunk, that's why you are saying that. I am still telling you. We should go back. Si Jun will…." He was talking but I interrupted.

"Sister in law. You are not allowed to take her name. Only I can say her name." I corrected him.

"Okay. Fine. Sister in law will never allow you." He said.

"Then I'll show her the agreement that she promised me that I can kiss her." I said and chuckled. He knitted his brows.

"But bro…where's the agreement?" He asked. I blinked twice.

"Yeah, where's the agreement?" I mumbled.

"She cheated. She didn't even sign any agreement. I'll make sure to make her sign an agreement next time whenever I kiss her." I said. He laughed at me.

"Hey, you are laughing at the great Jungkook. Huh? I'll break your teeth." I said. He pursued his lips.

"You have drunk too much maybe." He mumbled.

"Shut up. Shut your mouth. Got it?" I said. He hummed and stopped the car.

"Look. Here it is." He said. I looked outside of the window. I smiled widely.

"I'm here, Si Jun." I mumbled and came outside of the car. I looked at her balcony.

"How will you go there Jungkook?" Mingyu asked.

"By balcony." I said.

"What!" He said in shock. I smirked.

"I used to do it before in Seoul too. I can do anything to see her face." I said.

"Jungkook. It's risky. You are drunk." He said.

"Don't worry. You stay there and wait for me." I said and jumped inside the balcony. I fell down. My back started hurting.

"Whatever. Where's Si Jun?" I mumbled. I saw her sleeping on the bed. I smiled and walked near her.

"She's always like this. Always forget to close the doors and windows and I take advantage of it." I mumbled and chuckled.

"She's so beautiful." I mumbled and laid beside her. I started caressing her cheeks with my thumb.

"She's so soft." I mumbled and chuckled.

"Please god save me. I didn't do anything bad. What if he'll do something bad to me. What if he'll again try to kidnap me again." She was muttering so slowly in her sleep. I knitted my brows.

"What is she muttering? Who'll do something bad to her when I'm still alive. I'll kill whoever will trouble my panda." I mumbled. She opened her eyes slowly. I gave a warm smile. She blinked twice.

"Now I've started seeing him in my dreams too." She mumbled and made a cry face like a baby.

"What happened to the panda?" I asked.

"Why am I seeing you in my dream? Huh?" She asked.

"Because I'm here." I said.

**************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow for more.

Hope you liked it.

See you soon. Till then. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.1K 41
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
7.9K 324 22
"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but I'm not able to concentrate on your lecture" "Oh! Is that so Miss Kim? May you elaborate why though?" ...
615K 27.1K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...