My School Be Zesty

Od Yalistus

IN my school we have like two guys who are probably gay. yeh. also so many annoying guys... im gonna write a... Více

Chapter 1- why is my life like this
ideas for muah
CHapter 2- the rivalry and the jealousy
Chapter 3- love remade
Chapter 4- Run Run Run
Fan Service
Chapter 5- Yale-less
Chapter 7- Sadness and Happiness
fan service 2
Mafia Au
Chapter 8- Family Matters
Chapter 9 - Plan in Action
Chapter 10- Half Way Mark!
Chapter 11- Camp Idiot
Chapter 12- Forget-me-nots
A/N
Chapter 13 nothing is wronggggg
cjhapter 14
Chapter 15
epilogue

Chapter 6- Prince Charming

21 2 5
Od Yalistus

It had been almost four days since his suspension. Four days until the fiasco that got him locked in his room. This time, Hugh didn't regret a thing. He didn't give a shit. Shaytan deserved it. Personally, he hoped he'd die in a hole.

But his parents, though? They were not impressed. Both of them were working parents and doctors,  both of them hard workers and intelligent. And him?

He was... not that. Yeah, that's a good way to describe things.

And so, when they found out that he got suspended, they were hella mad. To be honest, it wasn't really them that locked him in his room. He was allowed to go outside, to do anything but... he just didn't want to. He just wanted to stay there, doing nothing. His parents were always at work anyways, so what did it matter? 

Tonight was like any night. Both parents had the night shift at the hospital since both of them were surgeons. He stayed home, in his room. He couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten or the last time he'd done anything but stare at the ceiling for that fact. 

Four days.

Three more to go.

How long would this be?

His days would almost be repititive. Staring at the wall, wondering what life he truly lived, and what he lived for. None the answer he could find, excpet for existential dread. In then end, by the two day marker, his head was static. No thoughts entered and those that dared did never left. 

It had been another night, just like the rest. Static head, no thoughts, when a sudden tapping was heard on his window. It didn't stir Hugh at first. But it came again and again and suddenly it was too loud to ignore. 

Hugh didn't get up for a while, frozen in place. Finally, his legs gathered the energy to move. They movd slowly, his vision blurred and his hearing static. His senses were dimmed, probably from the prolonged era of him not using them. Eventually, he made his way to the window. He couldn't really see out of it, it was a figure, that was sure. 

Hugh's head didn't work. Whereas most would scream, shout, run, anything but open the window, he did the exact opposite, and passed out.

He doesn't recall very much. A faint yell. Two soft hands trying to catch him. And then his bed once more. He knew his parents wouldn't come till five o clock in the morning and right now it was only eight. Whoever this mysterious man may be, he might as well kill him then. But he didn't.

He woke up to a worried face, trying to get some water in him. To be fair, he was thirsty... and hungry... and so, so tired even though he had nothing but lay on his bed. He tried to make out the face. It was a brown skinned man, with black hair and glasses. How familiar he was! It almost seemed like-

No, it couldn't be...

"Yale?" his voice was raspy and hoarse. Yale jumped a bit, before talking some more. Something about how glad he was, how worried he was, how Hugh never took care of himself and he always had to do it for him. But Hugh wasn't listening, staring at the man in front of him with a drunken mind. He couldn't do anything. 

He woke up at about ten, absolutely blank and exhausted. Yale sat next to him, looking at the things on his phone, quite visibly exhausted as well... or is that worry?

He noticed Hugh was up about five minutes in. Hugh was visibly staring at him, and broke contact the moment Yale noticed. 

"Hey... Yale..." Hugh managed to cough out

"What the fuck!" Yale yelled before grabbing Hugh by the shoulders and hugging him. He wrapped his arms around Hugh, as though he was his life source, as though he was on the verge of death and there was his life hanging on the edge. Hug tried to snake his arms around his neck, to hug him as well, but it was almost impossible, so he let his hands stay on his sides, too tired to do anything else.

About five minutes later, Yale finally let his hands go of Hugh, and Hugh followed, though drowsy. Yale stared at Hugh for a minute, speechless, or perhaps just taken aback. 

"How long has it been since you ate, you look like fricking dracula," and so the two of them made their way to Hugh's kitchen. 

There wasn't really anything in there. The maid had been gone for a month to see her family. Neither parent had bothered getting groceries and Hugh didn't really do anything around the house. It was a sad place to be. Yale looked around the kitchen, opening cabinets and looking through the kitchen. Everything was either rotten or empty. Hugh just sat on a chair, dozing off every once in a while and staring at Yale as he made his way through the cabinets. 

Nothing. 

Eventaully, Yale gave up on trying to find something, giving worried glances at the tired Hugh that just stared blankly at him. Finally, he decided to call some delivery service for some fast food. In the end, he ended up ordering two burgers and two sodas from a nearby local burger shop. He then decided to take Hugh back upstairs, deeming it unfit for the man to be anywhere other than a bed. Hugh tried to get up, leaning acorss the countertop, trying to stabilise himself once more.

"How long have you not used your legs?"

"Shut up," Hug snarled at him. Yale shook his head, staring at the boy with the tired eyes. He then went up to him, putting his arms under his legs and back, lifting him up. Hugh agev out a shriek, wrapping his arms around his neck, scared for his life. Yale was strong, though, Hugh knew that. I mean he did win a boxing championship so he was bound to be strong. And Hugh? Well, he didn't really work out. The only work out he did was twice a week when Mr Notsha would get them to run laps for warm ups, in which he would come out exhausted everytime. 

Yale took him to his bed, laying him on the matress and just staring at him. It was awkward. Neither made noise. 

"Why did you do this to yourself?" Yale sighed. Hugh turned the other way, not wanting to look at Yale's dissapointed face. Yale sat beside him, running his fingers through Hugh's hair, whispering things that Hugh couldn't quite make out because of the nature of his voice at that time. Hugh felt comforted at that time, calm and at peace, his thoughts had stop being static, calming down, until there was no thought at all. It was a peaceful, noiseless time except for the quiet noise of the two breathing.

In soft whispers, a question was asked about watching a movie, and in another soft sound was a positive reply. And so Yale fetched Hugh's laptop, opening it up and trying to find a good movie the pair would like. He already knew the password, the wallpaper, how once, on a dare, Hugh had changed the cursor to the picture of a taco cat and never bothered returning it back to its original form and the hundreds of webpages opened, half of them relating to Buzzsaw Man because Hugh was just like that. He opened up a third party movie site, and began looking around for a movie. (he was different bro. he isnt like the other girls/ sarc and jk)

A quick "Ah ha!" showed that Yale had found an acceptable movie. It was a superhero movie from Mavrel, because he knew Hugh liked that type of shit, even though he thought it was all a bit fantastical. They both snuggled into the bed, laying side by side under the cover, and turned on the movie. (no they are not ahem aheming ok shut the hell up) 

Half way through the movie, the food arrived. Yale told Hugh to stay there and got the food. He brought the food upstairs, and then gave Hugh's half to him. Hugh just stayed there, not doing a thing. He felt spoilt, in a way, as Yale went up and down to do Hugh's bidding. He would have to repay, otherwise the soul inside him would not let him rest, but for know he let Yale do whatever, as he paid for the food and did whatever Hugh pleased.

It was one in the morning, now. The two of them had gone through a lot of movies. Captain Britain vs Lucky Larnes, A Silent Setting (Hugh had screamed many times throughout the movie and quite frankly, Yale's ears were starting to bleed), The Hissing Booth (they speedran though that shit in 23 minutes because they kept skipping everytime the ml got a bit too cringe), and finally, for a joke, Disgusting Space Worms from Outerspace (they left that movie after five minutes because of how stupid it was).

At one in the morning, they had finished though each others fries and were finally starting to doze off. Yale put the laptop away and Hugh sunk into the bed once more, just staying there, admiring the company beside him. Yale lay beside him, and two just rested there for a while. Finally, Hugh said something, breaking the silence.

"I thought you were mad at me," Hugh whipered.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"I donno... you just left... all of a sudden... without telling me... you wouldn't pick up my calls... you wouldn't message back,"

Yale stayed silent, "That's my fault... I just-"

"Why did you ask me if I meant it on Sport's Day?"

"I thought... I just... I donno you've been awfully close to Shaytan these days... I was wondering... were you gonna replace me?" Another silence filled the air. Hugh turned to Yale, before wrapping his arms around Yale's neck, a comfortable yet saddening hug as the to lay on the bed. Yale's arms snaked around Hugh's waist. 

They lay there for a while, before Hugh whispered an angry, "Son of a bitch that guy is,". Yale chuckled. He had heard what had happened with Hugh and Shaytan about four days ago. He hadn't really expected that from Hugh, who was usually calm and joyful. To be honest, Shaytan deserved it, whatever he had done. 

And so the two lay there for a while, not talking, not doing anything other than sinking into each others embrace, finally at rest for a long time in their lives.

Oh how they wished that this calm would stay forever, but fate and god is cruel. 

b̷̧͕̰̳̳̆͋͋͘̚u̸͔̇̉̇̚̚ṯ̶̡̧̛̦̣̳̑̋̄͝ ̶̲̣̳̏̋ṱ̶̢͒h̵̪̥͕̟̙̏͌͐͝e̶̘̫̹̜̜̼͒ ̷͓͓͊͑s̵̩͂̕ͅh̷̨͖̹̳͂̏̍͠o̶͕͓̬̱̍̿ẅ̴̩́͑̋̊̃͠ ̸̩͖̖̚m̵̺̰͇̱̱͆u̸̝̞̓̄͝s̷͖͛̔̔t̵̡͖̄̉ ̸̱͉̂͂̈́g̷͎͓͚͓̋̎̌͐̓͠ǫ̷̿̆̐̊ ̸̗̮͓͈͈̃͆̑̒̔o̸̢͙̲̮̮̣̍̐̾̑͐͝n̸̪̜̝̳͗́

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok this one was cute. also im tired. anyways haha hope u like this one. dont die just yet ig.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
207K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
516K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...