The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111

Chapter 103

1.6K 48 4
By MafiaAngel8394

Third Person

It was a quiet morning in the Romano residence. One that they haven't had in a few months, because of the Rossi family.

The family's bond had gotten stronger and closer, which Alessio was glad to see because they were afraid after the Noah situation that they had lost her again.

But, lucky they were able to get her to trust them again. Alessandro woke up and felt a tiny figure curled up beside him, which made him look down to see his baby sister.

A smile appeared on his face and he gently stroked her cheek with his thumb causing a small smile to appear on her face which made Alessandro's heart melt.

He turned onto his side and continued stroking her cheek while she slept. Emiliano's eyes fluttered open and when he saw what Alessandro was doing, he let a small smile appear on his lips.

He looked beside him and saw his little brothers still sleeping. He chuckled lightly when he noticed how Domenico and Giovanni were sleeping.

The chuckle caught Alessandro's attention when made him look over at the two as well to see them lying sideways with their heads on Luca's back.

He chuckled lightly as well and looked at Emiliano, the two shook their heads before looking at their baby sister. "I thought we lost her again." Emiliano said quietly and Alessandro nodded his head, agreeing with Emiliano.

"But we didn't which is a good thing." Alessandro said.

"She knows we would never hurt her right?" Emiliano asked Alessandro who nodded her head.

"Brother if she thought we would hurt her, she wouldn't be curled up against me or sleeping in the same bed as us." Alessandro told Emiliano, and he nodded his head.

Groans filled the room as Luca went to flip onto his back but, couldn't move. "Get your big heads off me." Luca complained as he tried to push their heads off his back.

"Just pinch their ears." Yaszy said in a tired voice making Alessandro and Emiliano look at each other.

"You don't understand I'm on my stomach, you mole rat." Luca said and the two oldest looked at him.

"Luca we are twins you freaking idiot. So, you are technically calling yourself a mole rat." She said and the oldest went back to looking at each other.

"It is too early for you to be right, ugh." Luca said and Yaszy grabbed the pillow that was under her head then turned, hit the two in the head causing them to snap up.

She then laid back down and used the pillow to cover her head. "There you go, you freaking big baby." She said from underneath the pillow.

"What just happened?" Giovanni asked.

"Nothing just an earthquake now go back to sleep." Luca said.

The two laid back down in a normal position and went back to sleep, Luca did the same. "We're going to have our hands filled today." Emiliano said.

Yaszy grabbed the pillow that was covering her head and chucked it Emiliano's face. "Deal with it." She said then proceeded to fall back to sleep.

Emiliano removed the pillow from his face and looked at his little sister with shock. "She told you, brother." Alessandro said.

"Why are you not getting no violence from her?" Emiliano asked, and Alessandro just shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe it has something to do with you being right there and you could have gotten them to move but instead she had to do it." Alessandro said, Emiliano rolled his eyes.

"Just for that, she's stuck with me all day." Emiliano said and the immediately woke her back up.

"Excuse me? I'm hanging out with Dante today mister." She said while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well now you're not." Emiliano said which made her laugh and that made both Alessandro and him confused.

She quickly crawled out of the bed and ran out of the room making sure to close the door behind her then she ran to Dante's room.

She knocked on the door then quickly entered his bedroom and closed the door, locked it before crawling into his bed with him.

"Who are you running from now missy?" He asked in a tired voice.

"Emiliano. I want to hang with you today but since I hit him with a pillow, he's forcing me to stay with him all day." She said, Dante chuckled tiredly.

He was one of the brothers that took advantage of the weekends and sleep in as much as he can. He covered her up with the blanket and wrapped his arms around her then placed a kiss on the top of her head.

The two then went back to sleep and Emiliano was in the office with Alessandro telling their father what happened.

"Then I said we were going to have our hands filled because of how Luca and Yaszy were going at it with each other, she had the audacity to throw a pillow at my face." Emiliano said throwing his hands in the air.

Alessio was trying to hold in his laugh and when he looked at Alessandro, he knew there was more.

"He told her she was stuck with him all day but she wanted to hang with Dante and he said no, so she took off running, now she's locked in Dante's room with him." Alessandro said and Alessio couldn't hold in his laughter anymore.

"Come on son, you didn't expect her to let you force her into staying with you did you?" Alessio said in between laughs.

"I didn't expect her to run straight to his bedroom." Emiliano said and Alessio shook his head.

"Well now you can't do anything about it because she's already with him." Alessio said and Emiliano scoffed.

"She'll come out eventually." Emiliano said.

"No she won't because you and I both know she'll wear his clothes, he has a toothbrush for her along with girl stuff in his bathroom for moments like this." Alessandro said and Emiliano groaned making Alessio shake his head again.

"Son, don't you have to be at the hospital today anyways? She would be bored out of her mind if she went with you." Alessio asked Emiliano.

"I do, but I was going to call in and just work on paperwork instead." Emiliano said and Alessio shook his head.

"You are not staying home to torment your baby sister, plus you got lives to save mister." Alessio told Emiliano, who nodded his head.

"Now, how did they like the bed?" Alessio asked the two brothers, who chuckled.

"It had Domenico drooling for sure and he even said it was more comfortable than his bed." Alessandro said and Alessio chuckled then shook his head.

"I want to get down to business while I have both of you in here still." Alessio said, the two nodded. "Are there any new threats towards your sister?" Alessio asked.

"Not since she killed the last threat that was standing alive." Alessandro said, avoiding to bring up any of their names.

"Alright, good. I want you two to keep any eye out for any and if there is any I want to know immediately understand?" Alessio spoke making the two nod their heads and Alessandro sat down while Emiliano walked out of the office to get dressed for the hospital.

"Alessandro, I need one of our best stalkers to follow Louis Litt around. He has been causing trouble at the law firm." Alessio added, Alessandro pulled his phone out and dialed the best that he knew.

While he was on the phone, Alessio was going through and making sure everything was looked over clearly before filling away the paperwork that he was working on. Alessandro hung up and looked at Alessio, then nodded his head to let Alessio know that it was done.

"Good, now our family is finally going to live the way we want, with no one to ruin it." Alessio said and Alessandro agreed by nodding his head.

"I will have to warn you father, she is really feisty this morning." Alessandro said, Alessio chuckled lightly.

"Let her. We got our princess back to ourselves." Alessio said, and Alessandro agreed with him again.

"I'm going to order Dante and her food, then take it to his room so they can eat. I know her and Dante need this." Alessandro said, stood up from the couch and walked out of the office then walked down to the kitchen, where Matteo along with Lorenzo and Alex, Jason were.

"Are you four high?" Alessandro asked as soon as he walked in and crossed his arms while glaring at the four.

"Yes." "No." "Maybe." They replied except Matteo because he wasn't the type to smoke either.

"Do you guys want anything? I'm ordering Dante and Yaszy food so, they can spend as much time together." Alessandro asked the four that were standing in front of him.

"No, we're going out in a little bit." Lorenzo said Alessandro nodded his head, then walked over to the house phone.

"By the way, our sister is really feisty this morning." Alessandro said as he picked up the phone.

"When is she not?" Lorenzo asked and all five of them laughed.

"Just be glad we got our princess back to ourselves." Alessandro said, Lorenzo nodded his head to show that he agreed with what he said.

"What if Drake tries to make a move?" Matteo asked.

"The answer is no. We could have lost her again because of the rossi family." Alessandro said and the other two Romano brothers agreed. Alessandro dialed the number of the takeout place, and started ordering food for Dante and Yaszy. After ordering them food, he then walked back upstairs to their father's office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...
1.2M 32.1K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
467K 12.1K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

74.4K 2.7K 62
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...