His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

Od beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... Více

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~

21. They almost killed her~

12.5K 775 9
Od beauty_writess

We just crossed 5k reads , thankyou so much💗

This is longest chapter I wrote till now but for silent readers please vote if you like, good response give me courage to write frequently and those who vote in every chapter it means alot to me♡

Now enjoy update!

Samrat POV:

"...Sanjay has already been met her, now like him we will also meet our daughter-in-law....."

"What do you mean by this, dadi?"

I literally jerked off from my place and asked in loud enough that everyone present in room can heard me out, they fixed her gaze on me like I asked something stupid, I keep gazing at them to hear their justification.

"Can anyone told me, what exactly dadi said just before?"

Getting out of patience I questioned again, they started looking at each other, I took a deep breath and got ready to ask again but.

"I went college to meet her in person." Dad uttered in his strict tone, while directly looked at my eyes, I lowered my head and tried to calm myself.

If she ever get to know about my family or anything if didn't think twice before doing something stupid.

"Did you say something to her?" My voice come out as a mere whisper, I still hold my head like before.

"No, I didn't said anything, I just went there and gave her scholarship and told that principal to call her so that I can meet her."

Dad said using same serious tone like before and stood from his place and stepped closer to my bed, he stood tall and keep gazing my lowered head.

"What she said then?" I muttered in slow but deep voice and lifted my gaze to look at his expression, it's blank.

"She didn't said much, but she looks really overwhelmed by that news."

He completed in slow voice, I fixed my sight at his eyes and his glance telling me different story, I really wanted to know every single detail about her.

We both did not meet each other for 3 days, neither saw her nor touched her nor took her in our arms, I really wanted bone crushing hug, she is like an addicted drug but in a good way, more I see her, more I wanted to get closer to her, I inhaled sharply then dad suddenly voiced.

"She is a nice girl, her behaviour, her presence give positive energy, I think you found right girl but she is still young treat her well, otherwise I will teach you proper lesson."

He announced first softly but after some words his tone changed from soft to commending, how would I do something to her, I'm not a monster well I am, but not for her obviously hopefully she never see my real indentity, I blinked and he gave a short nod and turned around to get settled in his place.

"He will always treat her well no matter what,  dad?"

Samarth stated loud enough that everyone laughed together and this time Pratham who has always straight expression right now his lips lifted upwards into small smile, I lay backward on pillow.

"I always treat her well, no matter what?"

I blurted and look at everyone one by one, dadi squeeze my hand I glance at her, she smiled and blinked, I smiled back at her.

"Yeah because you love her so much, bhai?"

Samarth again uttered in slow voice, sarcasm dipping from his every single word come out from his mouth. I shot a deadly glared at him, he unenthused in his place and hide behind dad, everyone giggled seeing his childish behaviour.

"By the way, what her family do to her?" Maa grabbed everyone attention towards her for asking this question.

For a second I got lost, what to say about this, I stared at her blank for few seconds and turned to my left to glance at men's of my family.

"They almost killed her."

I sounded deep and husky my throat suddenly got dried up, my jaw clenched thinking about that night and her dilapidated condition, her sobs, painful gasp, her back covered with red purple bruises.

She can't sleep that night I was with her but still, can't give her comfort, can't take her pain, her tears, her tearing face started playing infront of me like a movie, I took deep and shaky voice.

This because Abhay, because of this bastard I had to leave her in that condition where I don't want to leave her side for even a second.

I know she will take lot's of time to get comfortable with anything her mindset didn't let her trust anyone so easily and to be honest I glad atleast she thinks.

I just want to be with her as soon as possible, and also that man who give my Avni this much pain have to suffer more than that.

I'm filled with rage and anger right now, I can't let go her family, they need to know what exactly that feels when they do to someone else.

My thoughts of chain broke with my mother voice, I glance blankly at her and then everyone.

Maa almost lost her patience after hearing that and looking worried dadi also look tensed because only this two didn't know about her, and then I finally broke the silence.

"They beat her, her back fully covered with bruises and with that situation I had to leave her." I muttered in low voice and lowered my head.

I can feel her intense glare upon me but I didn't lift my head and stay still in same position.

"Why didn't you tell us?" She questioned with rage and disbelieve, dadi also look worried and angry at the same time I don't know with me or with her family?

"I didn't get time maa, after that night I had to leave and now you can see my condition right now." I muttered in calm voice while looking at her, before she back fired me.

"Now, Meena let me talk with him for while."
Dadi came to rescue me, I gave her thanks expression, she slowly nodded.

"Right now or after this she will definitely need family support, and after her own family treated her like that, even now I don't want to let her go to her parents." Dadi declared in most serious voice she used till now, she paused and continue.

"Right now she needs family for her mental and physical health both." I blankly glance at her, finding meanings behind her words. Right now each and everyone gaze upon her.

"I can't do anything about that, before I complete recovered from this injuries, I can't go back to her, she will ask me so many questions." I stated in deep breath and closed my lashes, she inhaled deeply and said.

"I didn't tell you to go back in this condition and make her more worried, I just want to suggest to something." Dadi sounded confident, I frowned my brows in confusion she let out deep breath and continue.

"I suggest you to tell her, that you are not coming back for few months and that why you ask your friend's family to let her stay in their house."

"NO, she will not!!" I declared in hard and deep voice without thinking twice, I can't let her go anywhere without me or what if she that they are my family and I didn't told her the truth.

"Why not?" She questioned back, I just don't want to let her go anywhere, I don't why this awful thought came into my mind but I can't help it.

"Because I don't want that dadi, please?" I almost pleaded in low voice, she look at me in disbelieve but she is not the one, maa gaze shows same expression.

"What you want then?" Dadi asked in serious voice, I lift my lashes and replied.

"That she will be living in that apartment before I fully recovered and go back to her."

I announced looking straight at her sight, she sighed and took a deep breath.

"You are not going right Samrat?" Dadi sounded low this time, I feel guilty but I really can't let her go there.

"Trust me she will be coming to Thakur mansion soon, dadi." I uttered in serious voice, everyone looked at me with shock and little bit amusement.

"Are you sure?" Maa asked in hurried like I will change my statement.

"I never stepped back with my words, you know me very well, maa." I stated and give her my confident look.

"Okay then...."  Maa muttered in low voice and I can see amusement in her voice, dadu finally utter something after long time.

"Okay then, let him rest we will come to meet him again." He leave his place and stepped closer to me and placed his hand on my head and patted and gave a genuine and sweet smile, I nodded.

One by one everyone stood up from their place and went closer to door they left one by one before telling me. "Take care of yourself." I nodded and everyone left except Pratham.

Avyansh also left because it's almost evening, he stayed here for almost whole and now is time to change the shift accordingly to them.

They decided that Pratham will stay with me at night and Avyansh in the morning, Pratham got settled on sofa and pull out his laptop from his bag.

I started craving for my laptop, I need to check upon emails and working details, I can't sleep for whole day and night that makes me more stressed.

"Pratham gave me my laptop bag." I stated normally and gaze at him, he turned his face to my side and said.

"Bhai, but doctor told me that you need proper rest." He uttered in his usually calm voice and didn't move a inch from his place.

"If I don't do anything I will definitely get for sick day by day, just give me I will not over work." I declared and started waiting for his response.

"Bu-t..." Before he could deny my comment and I glared at him that works anytime anywhere with anyone.

He picked up my laptop bag and bring it infront of me and put a table attached with my hospital bed, I took the bag from him and unzipped and took out the laptop and placed on the table.

I started checking emails and details about our companies profits, I checked all details and replied to emails, I didn't realised that I almost worked for straight four hours.

Suddenly a shadow hovered me, I lifted my gaze to meet Pratham annoyed face I sighed.

"Just 20 minutes more, I need to check upon something." I muttered and turned to screen of the laptop he stood in his place and keep looking at my laptop screen.

I opened an app and clicked on recording voice, I have earphones in my ears so there is nothing to worry about, I switched on recorded voice and finally heard her voice after three days it feels like three years.

I lifted my lashes to see that Pratham still stood beside me crossing his arms across his chest and keep gazing at me. Before I could told him, I heard her voice.

"Koi yaad kare ya na kare ye apne pyaar ka izhaar karne jarur aa jate hai..."

(Whether someone remembers you or not, he will definitely come to express his love....") She muttered, my veins pop out with anger and eyes filled with rage, how can someone else loves her, but before I could react more.

"Fuck off...." she yelled sounded frustrated, I feel uneasy with that, thought that why she is getting frustrated now. I waited for sometime.

"O my god sorry, sorry, what I was thinking this is something impure...."

She voice come out as a mere whisper, I raised my right brows, hearing her sentence but I focus got on, "something impure." I whispered.

I understand everything, a smirk appeared on my lips, when Pratham said.

"Bhai, you are not going right, you can't interfere into someone private life like this....." I turned to shot a glared to him, how can he said those words.

"She is my wife."

I remained him, I sounded like a possessive man right now, he turned to make a intense eye contact, his eyes didn't have any kind of emotions right now.

"Still, she have every right to her privacy, you cannot do this to her..." He sounded exactly like a lawyer to me right at this moment, his expression didn't change a bit.

I groaned and leaned backward and took a deep and frustrated breath, actually it's almost impossible to make him understand that love makes you do everything.

"We'll talk when you get married.." I lift my right eyebrows and voiced, he scrunched his nose being annoyed.

It's common for four of us that we never feel for some random girl before I meet Avni, I hope they also got their  life partner who tell them what exactly being loved feels.

"I'll never get married bhai, no one loves a person like me.." he again get lost in that dark past to him, his words come out as whimper.

We all tried to many things to let him be like before but it's never happened till now, his past memories make him weaker day by day, he always think that he is the reason behind that worst night of his life but he never.

I put my palm over his shoulder and patted it, his chain of thoughts broke and he lifted his lashes, if he didn't speak I can still understand his feelings because we both are the one who spends time together most of our life.

Avyansh and Samarth always get busy with their academic work, I know what's happening in their life lives but still I can't control they are adults now.

For a minute I just closed my eyes to remove all thoughts and exhaled deeply and to divert his mind I interrupted.

"...Pratham, what happened with Avni's father, is he get kidnapped?" I asked, he look at me for a few with blank expression and slightly nodded.

"Call them." I uttered, he pulled out his phone from pocket and dialled a number, I gaze fixed on laptop screen.

Call

Pratham: "Hello, what is going on?" He asked to that man, I told him to put the call in speaker, he did.

Guard: "Sir, he has troubled me a lot." He sounded annoyed, I smirked.

Me: "Ask him, how he treated his daughter?"
I uttered and he did what I said.

Guard: "He is telling us, that he loves his daughter and always treat her well." I jaw clenched with his statement how can someone be like him, after doing everything he has dare to say something like this.

Me: "Tell him that, you already know everything, there is no way he can lie with you." He did what I say, I heard his groaned from another side of call, some how it's give satisfaction to my inner soul.

Guard: "Sir, he didn't ready to accept what he did." He muttered, I fist tighten and jaw clenched.

Me: "Beat him with the belt until his entire back is covered in bruises." I uttered in deep and dominating voice, I want him to feel exactly what my Avni feels, I closed my eyes.

"Cut the call Pratham." I told him and he did, he keep gazing at me throughout the conversation but didn't say anything.

"Why are you looking at?" I questioned and closed laptop and placed it on side table.

"What if bhabhi, gets to know about all this?" His sudden question force me to turned my face towards me, a smirk appeared on my face.

"She will never.."

***

An: What do you think about characters?

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
beauty_writess

Follow me for more information, vote and comment down below

Bye bye💗

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

31.3K 1.8K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
42K 3K 32
"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏" ...
189K 13.2K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
248K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...