Dgrayman overnight

By Saphireblueelf

Kanda works in a warehouse on the over nights. He is a solitary person by nature, but finds friendships in th... More

Duties
Becoming friends
Timcanpy
Allen's tale
Fun on the overnight shift
Safety record
Kanda's promise
Hidden ventures
Allen's tale
The black order
Chef Jerry
Guardian
Alien lanscape
Escape
Plan of action
Mask of Maria
Central
The adventure begins
Freedom

The art of love

11 1 0
By Saphireblueelf

Kanda shouldered the door open, in his arms he held the white haired boy. Allen! The name zinged along his mind. His lips were fused to that of the guy in his arms. Allen showed no sign of not wanting this. Using his hip, Kanda swung Allen inside his room. He kicked the door closed.

"Allen?" he breathed the name as he came up for air.

"Mmm?" Allen moaned looking slightly deliriously up at Kanda.

"Now is the only chance you get. If you don't want me..." Kanda began.

"Take your hair down and shut up!" Allen demanded.

His arms were reaching up to rip the tie out of Kanda's hair. Used to fighting, Kanda easily danced out of the way of the grouping arms.

"Stop, you'll damage it!" He snarled. This made Allen snicker.

"They are literally a dime a dozen! Who cares if I break the tie?" Allen launched himself at Kanda.

The tall dark haired fighter had his hands up, carefully removing the tie from his flowing silken locks. He growled at Allen, once more, dodging out of the white missiles trajectory. Allen snarled as he landed on the bed. He sprang up to face the slightly sneering Kanda.

"Not the tie, idiot, my hair!" Kanda lowered his hands.

He shook his head. The long flowing silken black / blue strands cascaded down around his face and shoulders. Whatever retort Allen had been about to give, died on his ruby red lips. They hung open as he watched amazed by the sight before him. Kanda paused as his hair floated like a dark cloud around him. He smirked at Allen.

"See, you like that I take care of it." He commented.

"I want to be wrapped up in it. Can I hold it while you fu..." Kanda launched himself forward.

Their lips crushed together keeping the word trapped in Allen's mouth. The dark samurai took control. Locking their mouth together, Kanda didn't even have to nibble on Allen's lip. The white haired man's mouth was already parted for him. His tongue dipped inside. It swirled around Allen's. Together they tasted each other fully. Allen was not just allowing Kanda to kiss him.

His fingers found the edge of Kanda's shirt. Working it up, he touched the soft smooth skin underneath. Kanda shivered, trapping Allen's hands at his waist. He broke the kiss to stare hungrily into the red eyes.

"What are you doing, bean sprout?" Kanda growled in a deep lusty voice.

"Going after what I want." Allen insisted.

Kanda laughed. He crossed his arms between them, Allen didn't leave much room. Arching his back, Kanda drew the shirt over his head. He revealed a tight toned chest. The muscles smooth as a fighters strength came from his entire body. Allen's eyes widened. They drank in the sight before him.

Kanda snickered. "You have no idea what I am going to do to you." He stalked the small space between them.

Allen backed up seeing the hunger in the tiger's eyes. He swallowed as his back hit the dresser. Kanda spun him around. Shoving him tight to the obstacle, Kanda ran his hands along Allen's sides. Allen let out a moan of pure desire. Kanda licked his neck. Allen's body shivered along Kanda's.

The dark warrior pressed harder against the tight ass. Allen hissed at the size of the bulge pushing against him. He wasn't able to say a word as Kanda drew his shirt up over his head. As Allen went to pull his hands free, Kanda bound them within the material.

Using his knee, he separated Allen's legs. The body quaked against him again. One hand pinned Allen's bound hands to the dresser, Kanda explored the exposed skin with his other. His soft, silken locks tickled Allen's skin as Kanda nibbled his way along the shoulder and neck of his willing captive.

His fingers twirled the hard buds on the man's chest, as Allen made deep sexual sounds. Kanda worked his hand lower. His mouth biting at the tender bare flesh before it. Allen cried out as Kanda slipped his hand into the pants he was wearing. Bouncing back in surprise, Allen inadvertently pressed harder into Kanda's groin.

"Fuck, you feel huge." Allen bemoaned.

"I am." Kanda stated confidently.

He twisted Allen around. Butting his head under Allen's chin, Kanda sucked, bit and nibbled his way across his chest. Allen wasn't one to just sit back and take whatever his would be lover was giving him. Wrapping his legs around Kanda's waist, Allen pulled him tighter to him. Their groins throbbed together as the small bean circled his hips to grind deeper into the dark warrior.

It was Kanda's turn to let out a deep surprised moan. He arched slightly away from the heated body before him. Their eyes locked. Both were dark with desire. They were breathing heavily

"Looks like you want to move a bit faster." Kanda hissed as Allen continued his rhythm.

"Whatever you want." Allen smirked.

Kanda tossed Allen to the bed. The boy bounced once, before stilling to watch in hungry fascination. Kanda ran his hands over his chest. They dipped into his loose fitting pants, that had a nice tent inside. Allen moaned, biting his lip at the dark horny look on Kanda's face.

Kanda continued to shake his hips in slow, sensual circles. Allen was panting watching this. Deliberately, Kanda stroked his cock through the material. Allen's eyes were huge, he couldn't look away. Kanda ran a hand down his own chest, but Allen was fixated on the bulge. Kanda let out a gently deep laugh.

He slipped his thumbs into the waist band of his pants. Biting his own lip, he watched Allen free his hands from the shirt they were wrapped in. Allen stroked his own cock, pulling it free of his pants as he watched Kanda intensely. Precum lubed Allen's head. He used it to swipe along his length, never breaking eye contact from the bulge in Kanda's pants.

Kanda slipped the material down inch by inch. Allen shifted, his hand working faster. Little droplets spotted out of his head. Kanda mewed at seeing this. He went slower. The v of his stomach exposed, the curly dark hairs began to poke out. Allen was gasping for breath as he jerked himself off. The moment Kanda released his aching, throbbing manhood, Allen came. The shot splattered against Kanda's leg.

He ran a finger over it, licking it off. "Sweet." He purred.

Allen groaned out as he saw the dark intensity cross Kanda's face. The ebony haired fighter, stepped free of his clothing. Now naked, other than the curtain fall of his own hair, Kanda tsked.

"That was too soon. I'm going to have to spank you." He insisted.

Allen backed up on the bed. His pants, already low on his hips, were taken down more. He gasped as Kanda caught his ankle. Allen was yanked to the end of the bed. Kanda ripped the pants from him. Allen's mouth hung open. Kanda laughed.

Before the pale haired man knew what was happening, Kanda rammed his cock down Allen's throat. It tightened around it. Kanda cried out, half bending over Allen's head. He fisted his hand into the white hair.

"Take your punishment." He growled out, thrusting deep into the tight throat.

Kanda pulled back, but not enough for Allen to draw breath. He rammed back in, over and over again as tears spilled from Allen's eyes. Kanda fucked his throat until he came. Allen gagged fighting to swallow and breath once Kanda released him.

"That was just the beginning." Kanda promised.

Allen shook his ass at him. Looking over his shoulder he fixed Kanda with a slutty stare.

"You promised me a spanking!" He whined.

Kanda's throaty laugh was like an elixir that washed over Allen. He was hard once again. Allen didn't have time to react, Kanda struck swiftly, his open hand slapping right against Allen's naked hole. Crying out, Allen's body jerked forward. Kanda moved closer. Kneeling one knee on the bed, he pressed his thumb inside Allen's opening.

Allen let out another deep moan, wiggling his ass. Kanda moved his thumb about, but slapped the ass three more times. Each time, a pleased cry escaped Allen's lips. Then, Kanda pressed another finger in. Allen moaned, ducking his head. Kanda reached out.

Yanking Allen upright, by a handful of his hair, he slammed their lips together. The kiss was sloppy, heated, even messy. Allen fighting to moan, cry as well, as beg for more rough handling. Kanda was all to willing to man handle the smaller body.

Allen was in the middle of a plea, when his voice was choked off. Kanda withdrew his fingers so swiftly that Allen was stunned. What happened next made speaking impossible for him. Kanda thrust his cock over halfway inside Allen.

The long arms of the fighter, held the white twink against his chest. Allen jerked as Kanda bit down on his shoulder while deepening himself inside the tight hole.

"Ahh!!" Allen cried out. He attempted to shuffle away.

"Let me adjust!" He begged.

"NO!" Kanda growled.

His hand circled Allen's throat. It tightened blocking off any sound, but a low whimper as Allen starred thirstily into Kanda's eyes. They knew the other wanted this just as badly.

With his hand around Allen's throat, Kanda lifted him from the bed. He slammed his body into the dresser, where the rest of his cock impaled the tight ass. Allen cried strangled sounds. His wiggled to show Kanda he wanted more.

Kanda flipped some hair over Allen's body. Allen fisted his hands around it. Then Kanda had another idea. He wrapped his hair around Allen's throat. Using it to hold onto, he pulled it tightly against the bobbing Adam's apple. Allen coughed, gagged, put pressed into the restraint.

Kanda reached around him to grip his enlarged cock. He began to thrust deep, hard and forcefully into the begging male. All the while, Kanda jerked, squeezed the long hard cock of his now lover, while cutting off his air flow, or letting him breath intermittently.

Allen came several times as Kanda tossed him around the room, pausing before he came. Allen was seated on the top of the desk, ankles resting on Kanda's shoulders, while Kanda choked him with his hand. Allen gripped the edge of the desk with one hand. Kanda stroked Allen's raw red cock.

Tossing his head back, Kanda rammed deeply inside the other. He screamed out as the hot fresh liquid squirted up inside Allen. The mer sensation of Kanda cumming inside him, had Allen spewing over both of them. They panted, Kanda came twice more as Allen wiggled on his cock.

"That was fun." He smiled panting hard.

"You think that was all?" Kanda raised an eyebrow.

Allen let out a soft mew. The small white haired man found out just how much raw stamina Kanda had that day! Allen was sore, hungry with hardly any ability to move when night fell around them. Jerry sent up four carts of food when Kanda called down for dinner, hours and hours later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 497 10
"Kanda," "..." "Have you ever felt like you were never good enough? That whatever you do leads to pain and leaves you numb? Empty?" ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ Allen has...
140 20 14
Sorry if it doesn't match the story contents. Anyway, heavy and adult themes in this bad boy and omegaverse is a bit of a side thing. Allen isn't yo...
28.9K 516 14
As soon as Allen Walker is enrolled into high school he unwillingly meets all kinds of new friends. Allen is an Exorcist and he's been told by his Ma...
5K 198 16
Allen was a newkid in school. He lived with an abusive step- father. He never knew what real friendship was, until he met some at school. An awkward...