Red Blood, Pink Eyes

By slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... More

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

Explaining and unknown dual

193 8 7
By slayerstories

tanjiro pov:

'me, urokodaki,kanae and shinobu sat in the living room after kanae and I changed and freshen up a bit urokodaki began demanding answers, I started explaining that my demonic instincts picked up a powerful demon presence which turned out to be uppermoon 2'

urokodaki:"You sensed an uppermoon 2 and came running towards him? what kind of idiotic choice is that!?"

"I know I know it was stupid but I also sensed kanae's small presence so I couldn't leave her to die"

shinobu:"no wonder you had blood kanae"

kanae:"yeah if it was for tanjiro Then I would be buried by now"

shinobu:"...... that's not funny nee-san"

urokodaki:"alright anything that happened between you and kanae when you first met?"

"well kanae was a little bit defensive I don't blame her but nonetheless we talked a bit until the uppermoon 2 doma appeared"

urokodaki:"hmm alright then, kanae I would like to hear your story"

kanae:"sure, I was tasked of finding a demon that was apparently eating women around the village where tanjiro and I met and just like he said we talked,doma showed up and we started fighting it was a tough battle but tanjiro made it look simple"

urokodaki:"what?! tanjiro are you really that strong!?"

shinobu:(if he was able to make an uppermoon battle look easy then no wonder he resisted my poison!)

"uhh actually I wasn't the one who made it simple, it was doma I just managed to barely keep us Alive after my blood demon art attack"

urokodaki:".....your Blood...demon art!? since when could you do that?"

"during the fight kanae mentioned doma's blood demon art and as such I thought about how I can unlock my own.... although it did drain my energy and hurt me a Lot LOT"

urokodaki:(so he was tried too if that's the case then how come he doesn't look more feral I mean there is literally a blood bottle behind and he doesn't even seem to notice it)

kanae:"oh I never thanked you for healing me tanjiro!"

shinobu:"huh? heal....you?"

kanae:"yep doma landed a fatal wound on me but thanks to tanjiro's blood demon art I was able to live"

shinobu:"I....... tanjiro..."

"um yeah shinobu?"

'out of nowhere shinobu started bowing to me and thanking me for saving kanae's life tho I told her she didn't need to do that but shinobu didn't stop and was even crying until kanae came and comforted her telling shinobu how things are okay and all that'

urokodaki:"tanjiro you said something about your blood demon art tiring you and hurting as well correct? can you be more accurate?"

'everyone's eyes were on me now, I crossed my arms and closed my eyes thinking the best way to describe and remember the feeling I had when I used it, the more I think about it more I became tired and exhausted....I'm not sure why'

"pain....but stronger that's what I felt......the more I used my energy the more the pain grow but my own strength as well....and my blood demon art....."*yawns*

kanae pov

urokodaki:*surprised*
"hey tanjiro? you okay?"

shinobu:"he looks exhausted...Hey wait a minute! his body is changing"

'tanjiro no longer looked pale like usual and his pupils were no longer cat-like, the nails aren't sharp like before and then all of the sudden, tanjiro's eye color went white after that he fell face first to the floor'

"Tanjiro!? you alright?"

shinobu:"the heck happened to him?"

urokodaki:"this....is certainly new"

shinobu:"you mean to tell me this never happened before?"

urokodaki:"not in the slightest, he was full of energy all the time and would recover within and hour or two however this never occurred"

"perhaps.....he's recharging again?"

urokodaki:"hm?"

shinobu:"what do you mean by that nee-san?"

"well think about it, tanjiro fought and was releasing more than usual of his energy non-stop for an entire day, so the only logical conclusion we have on our hands is that he's tired and is ... sleeping? I think?"

urokodaki:*closes tanjiro's eyelids and sets him on a bed far away where the sun doesn't hit him* "well... tanjiro does look like someone who is sleeping, I guess our conversation ends there"

"yeah and I think we should head back shinobu, everyone at the mansion is probably worried sick"

shinobu:*nods*

'me and shinobu bowed and thanked urokodaki for letting us rest a little at his place until he stopped us'

urokodaki:".....are you going to report about tanjiro to Mr Ubuyashiki?"

".......as...much as I hate bringing trouble to you and to tanjiro who...I believe is truly a kind and honest demon...."

shinobu:"we have to...sorry"

urokodaki:"hm......well..if that's the case then please give Our master this letter to read and I would be grateful that no other people reads it" *hands them a letter*

"you have our word, it's the least we can do farewell and...good luck" *she and shinobu bow*

urokodaki:"you too, may your souls stand strong and hard" *bows to them*

'after that we head back to our mansion, I was kind upset that we would have to report about tanjiro's existence and I became sadder that he might die because of us reporting him.......then I thought about my dream of being friends with a demon and chuckled'

shinobu:"what's wrong nee-san?"

"oh nothing....just that I'm glad that I made my dream a reality"

shinobu:"wait....you were serious about being friends with a demon!? Is that why you trusted him!?"

"uhh m-maybe?"

shinobu:"NEE-SAN! If The other Demons find this weakness of yours then they'll have your head!"

"a-ahahah y-yeah I-I guess"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-6 months later-

Narrator pov:

'six months have passed since kanae and shinobu have met tanjiro and urokodaki, no news from them but Urokodaki's anxiety was slowly rasing, tanjiro has not woken up sense then and nezuko only came back after a full week despite his worry for them he kept him self calm and collected, as for nezuko she was training but was getting more and more furious slicing the boulder was something that looked impossible but she was determined to complete it'

nezuko:*tries to slice the boulder but fails* "damnit all! Why can't I do this!? I keep training and training and training and TRAINING BUT NOTHING WORKS!"*slowly puts her forehead on the boulder*

'nezuko was in shambles, she was losing hope fast......this hope she had was to become a demon slayer......hope to save others......hope to end demons from killing people......but as she struggled with the boulder her determination was slowly but surely fading......that was until a certain man came to light'

???:"stop your whining girl!"

'not expecting someone else to be around nezuko looked towards the voice with shock and confusion, the boy was on top of the boulder, suddenly he jumped forward and kicked nezuko in the chin'

???:"Too Slow! were you really training? because that's not how a trained slayer acts! they don't whine instead they suck it up without complaining about it!

nezuko:*holds her chin and stands up* "Can't you go a little easy on a girl!?"

???:"No! I will not! do you think that sentence will work on demons!? well!?"

nezuko:"umm....I guess not"

???:"Correct! now if you truly want to become a demon slayer then you'll have to fight me" *prepared his wooden sword*

nezuko:(he.......he's Underestimating me! I'll show you then!) "Okay Then! Don't Blame me If you end up sliced like wood!"

'a few moments later nezuko and the mysterious boy were dueling, the boy kept throwing insults here and there saying that she wasn't fit to become urokodaki's students...this only raged nezuko more than ever but this dual was about to reach it's conclusion'

???:"You honestly believe that you can do anything with this type of skills!? you have learned nothing! buried what urokodaki taught you into your very marrow! never forget it!"

nezuko:(T-too fast!! How is he this strong!?)

???:"I remember you saying how you will slice me but the way I see it is that I'll be the to slice a chicken!"

nezuko:*misheard chicken for chick* "HOW DARE YOU! I WON'T SHOE MERCY!"

'her little outburst was a bit of a surprise but it didn't help her in the slightest and only served to get more injured from the boy'

???:"I'll tell you one thing woman, I Have Sliced this boulder before!" *starts jumping from tree to another tree around nezuko*

'nezuko was still trying to process what he said however the guy didn't give her the time to think and knocked her out winning there dual'

???:"......she has potential but she's still far too weak and angry, I trust her in your hands makomo

makomo:*smiles a bit* "of course sabito"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-30 minutes later-

nezuko pov:

*slowly opens her eyes* "oww.... what-"

makomo:"ah...your finally awake, I was beginning to think that you died-"

*gets up* "did you see that bastard!"

makomo:"which one? you or sabito?"

"HEY! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ME! I MEAN THE GUY WHO CALLED ME A CHICK!"

makomo:"so your talking about sabito, yes I indeed see him what of it though?"

".....he moved too fast and strong.....I wanna learn what he learn and train the same way he did"

makomo:"well I'm glad you haven't given up on your training because I am going to help you with your training"

"really? thanks a lot.......uhh what's your name again?"

makomo:"I never told you my name"

"........." *embarrassed*

makomo:*smile in amusement*

"H-hey! don't start laughing!"

makomo:"no I'm not going to laugh, anyways my name is makomo and the boy you fought his name is sabito, listen he might sound like a mean boy but he's a really nice once you get to know him"

"oh sure yeah if he really was nice THENWHYDIDHECALLMEACHICK!?"

'I was incredibly furious with sabito but I couldn't face him until I was strong enough, and so that's what I did for another 6 months straight makomo was really generous with me I slowly started to develop some anger issues but that didn't bother her infact she lectured me about not getting angry in the middle of a fight because that might lead to my death which I didn't really like'

"why are you and sabito helping me anyways?"

makomo:"we all love and adore Urokodaki-sensei"

"sensei? are you a student of his? and what do you mean by 'we'?"

'unfortunately I didn't have any luck with getting answers so I gave up trying to know what their purpose is, but nonetheless I continued to train even harder than every and when I think I'm ready to beat sabito....he just wipe the floor with me but I am doing better each time than before I knew that it was only a matter of time before I could win against him, makomo also watched the fight and pointed out my Blindspots and weaknesses and other things that I should work on if I want to win and not fail when fighting against demons'

"Total concentration breathing?"

makomo:"yes, it's when you breath in a certain way that makes your blood flow and the heat of your body starts to rise this technique allows you to increase your strength which allows you to fight a demon, I'm sure you heard of it before from urokodaki-sensei no?"

"I think I did but I can't remember but that doesn't matter, if it does help me getting stronger then I should learn it as fast as possible"

'I did get a grasp on the technique but it was painful to hold however it didn't stop me from training myself to beat sabito, and on the last week of sixth month....would be my last time dueling sabito and training with makomo'

*standing Infront of sabito, sabito standing Infront of the boulder and facing nezuko* "sabito.....I'm ready"

sabito:"that gesture....that is the mark of a true demon slayer, it seems you really are ready nezuko" *draws his sword*

(a real sword, I guess that means this is our final duel.....I can't lose.....not when I have come this far)
*prepared herself to run towards him*

'we waited for makomo to start the match, she gave us a 5 second count down and the moment she announced that the duel would start I launched myself at sabito, he was only beginning to rise his sword up, I sliced his mask half he stopped after I finished my attack, a few seconds later his masked split in two and I finally saw his face.....he had a scar that ran down towards his right cheek the same as his mask and I knew about his peach color hair, his eyes were grayish lavender he was smiling as well and then all of the sudden the fog that surrounded us which I didn't even noticed had disappeared, sabito and makomo also disappear and left me with my accomplishment'

"I........I......the boulder it's sliced....I sliced the boulder! I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT!" *jumping up and down happy*

'I was still jumping happy with my success that I didn't notice urokodaki walking up behind me until I heard his footsteps'

*looks behind her* "Ah! Urokodaki-sensei! look! I did it! I sliced the Boulder! I can go and take the final selection right!?"

urokodaki:"..............I never had any intentions of sending you to the final selection"

'I was taken back by what he said, I almost questioned him but he continued before I utter a word'

urokodaki:"I didn't want to send any more childrens to die, I have failed to train them to live........but you nezuko.....to slice the largest and hardest boulder is truly an astounding feat" *looks at nezuko*

nezuko:"urokodaki-sensei......."

urokodaki:*places his hand on her head* "truly amazing work nezuko, I am very proud and I'm sure your brother would be"

'I looked up to him and I felt my eyes getting watery, I don't remember him complimenting me ever but even if he did.....it was a long time since he did, I couldn't hold myself and just hugged him hard though he didn't seem to mind at all'

"T-Thank you u-urokodaki-sensei!"

Hello everyone! I'm incredibly sorry to keep you waiting for an entire week or two I'm not sure, I spent a week brainstorming trying to figure out how I can write this chapter but nothing came to my mind until I posted your guys opinion:

big thanks for @jesuo0707 and @Yeeter97 for your opinion on this chapter and I mean it really!

good bye and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

words:2500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
8.1K 282 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
24.6K 496 31
Y/N Kocho, Shinobu's younger sister, goes off to the demon slayer test and gets lost on the way. Night fall comes and she is attacked by a demon but...
12.3K 318 13
ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖... After Nezuko's family passed away from being attacked by Kibutsuji, she decides to train under Sa...