Nudes? (h.s) *WILL BE DELETED...

By xotwod90

COMPLETED! me: o wow nvm I was just gonna ask if you wanted my nudes but nvm. grumpy pants ugh just cause you... More

1: Mel
2: Harry
3: Mel
4: Harry
note
5: Harry
6: Harry
7: Harry
8: Harry
9: Pothead
10: Harry
11: Mel
12: Pothead
note #2
13: Harry
14: Mel
15: Harry
note #3 please read.
17: Harry
18: Harry
19: Harry
20: Mel
21: Neil Horain
22: Pothead
23: Beth
24: Harry, Luke
25: Harry
26: Zen
27: Beth
28: Zen
29: Harry
30: Harry
31: Mel
32: Harry
33: Beth
note #689457842
34: Harry
35: Mel
36: Zen
36: Harry
37: Zen
38: Harry
39: Beth
Characters!
40: Harry, Zen
41: Zen
42: Zayn's sis
43: Harry
44: Beth
45: Neil Horain
46: Harry
47: Mel
48: Harry
49: Beth
50: Harry
51: Zen
52: Pothead
53: Harry
54: Beth
55: Neil Horain
56: Harry
57: Zen
58: Beth
59: Harry
60: Zen
61: Pothead
62: Beth
63: Harry
64: Zen
65: Mel
66: Pothead
67: Beth
68: Harry
69: Harry
70: Luke
71: Beth (Part Two)
72: Harry
explanation (:
73: Mel
74: Neil Horain
75: Pothead
76: Beth
77: Harry
78: Mel
80: Zen
Harry

71: Beth (Part One)

3.6K 78 52
By xotwod90

(not edited.)

"And you want to help Luke because?" Harry sighed as he sped down the highway towards the bar where Luke was, doing God knows what. I sighed to myself and tried to think of a reasonable answer that wouldn't really make Harry mad. He was already irritated about the fact that it was almost two in the morning when I called and asked if he could take me downtown to pick up a 'friend.' I just didn't tell him that 'friend' was actually Luke. Well that is until now.

"Harry look, I know he doesn't deserve our help but he needs someone, and there's no one else." I say looking straight at Harry, his eyes never leave the road. I can see his jaw lock and I can tell he's angry, even though he looks absolutely adorable right now with his tired eyes and his hair up in a bun. I sigh and slump in my seat. I really messed up, I may seem like a heartless person but I couldn't just leave someone in desperate need to fend for themselves.

"He said the bar was called 'Lee's' right?" Harry asks as we are now on a street with a lot of restaurants, clubs and bars.

"Yes, I think that's it right there." I say as I point to one bar in particular, it was busy, full of people coming in and out of it, and I wondered if we would even be able to find Luke in this place. Harry parked the car in one of the curb lanes, he got out and so did I. He cursed as he put a couple quarters in the parking meter. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry Styles I'll pay you back your precious 75 cents." I say as I walk towards the bar and I hear Harry follow behind me but he doesn't respond to my remark. I admit I was being difficult but this wasn't that big of a deal. I mean all we had to do was pick up Luke and take him home. What more could happen?

"Hey baby wanna come home with me tonight?" I snap my head towards the voice that called out, I see a considerably older man with a beer gut and balding hair standing on wall with a cheeky grin on his face, and I shiver in disgust. Suddenly I feel Harry's hands on my waist, pulling me close to him, I visible relax.

"Fuck off and find someone your own age dickhead!" Harry calls back to the guy as we walk pass him, I keep my head down to hide the laugh threatening to escape my lips, "And just so you know, catcalling is very disrespectful, you're lucky I don't roundhouse kick you in the jaw." He finishes and I mentally high-five myself for being Harry's girlfriend.

We finally make it to the bar and we quickly walk inside with out being noticed. I immediately start to look for Luke's blonde perfectly styled hair. I finally spot him in the last stool at the actual bar with his head in his hands.

"Look Harry there he is!" I exclaim over the loud conversations and music playing. I take Harry's hand in mine and lead through the tables and over to the bar where Luke is sitting. I wonder how he even got in here, don't you have to be 21 to sit at a bar?

"Luke." I say and tap his shoulder, he looks up confused and his eyes are bloodshot, once he recognizes it's me, he smiles lazily, but when he sees Harry standing behind me, his smile fades.

"I didn't know you would be bringing him along." Luke slurs looking at Harry, I roll my eyes.

"I had to get a ride. What's it matter to you anyway?" I say but I am ignored and kind of pushed to the side as Luke and Harry stand in front of each other, literally sizing each other up. I sigh frustrated, why couldn't they just put their past behind them for like 30 minutes and get this over with? I mean yeah sure, I wanna punch Luke in the nose too but I wouldn't do it here at a bar full of people trying to have a good time.

"Yeah, what's it matter to you? Huh Luke?" Harry says as he stares angrily into Luke's eyes. Luke laughs without humor, he looks Harry up and down with anger in his eyes.

"Like you'd do anything about it." Luke smirks and Harry's jaw clenches in frustration. I can sense where this is going and I clear my throat.

"You guys can we please just go-"

"Don't push me Hemmings, you still haven't owned up to stealing my shit and I'm not in the mood for your bull shit." Harry interrupts me.

"I didn't steal anything of yours." Luke says smugly.

"Cut the crap." Harry says and his face scrunches up, he's tired of the lies.

"Geez Beth, how'd you end up with this guy," Luke says and turns to me, I am at a loss for words, "You'd be better to be with a guy like me." He says and smiles, I take a step backward from his towering body.

"Hey asshole," Harry says and pushes Luke away from me, "Don't talk to to my girlfriend." He finishes and with out warning, he swings and punches Luke right in the jaw, Luke falls into the bar from his drunken state and from the force of Harry's blow, he knocks some glasses down and they crash to the ground.

"Harry!" I yell and step in front of him, I grab his shoulders but he's still looking at Luke who's groaning and holding his jaw. I grab the sides of Harry's face and make him look at me. He looks furious.

"Harry we came here to help him not punch him in the jaw for fuck's sake!" I exclaim, Harry's eyes look away.

"Yeah well he had it coming." Is all that he can muster out before someone's voice booms.

"Who the hell let you kids in here?" I turn around and see an angry man probably about in his 40's come out of a door from the back of the bar. When he gets closer I can make out his angered expression and the tag on his shirt that reads 'MANAGER'. I gulp.

"You three, sit. Now." He demands. I quickly sit down at one of the bar stools, Harry and Luke who is now off of the floor stare each other down.

"Will you guys please worry about beating each other's asses later, and how we might get arrested now? God." I exclaim frustrated. Luke's eyes go wide and he quickly scrambles into the bar stool next to me. Harry sits in the bar stool on the other side of me. This is going to be a long night.

...

The rest of the bar was now almost empty because of the little incident caused by Luke and Harry. To say I was angry would be the least. I was furious. I know that Harry was only being egged on by Luke's words but he didn't have to result to violence. I blame both of them, but most of all myself for bringing Harry into this anyway.

"There they are, officer." I hear the same voice that belonged to the angry manager. I gasp when I see a tall uniformed policeman walk towards us.

"So, do you kids know how much trouble you're in?" The officer questions with his arms folded, I swallow at a loss of words. I see the flashing police car lights outside of the glass windows.

"Officer, please let us explain, w-we only came to get our friend safely home." I try to reason with the officer, but the hard look on his face lets me know that he isn't buying my story, I sigh defeated.

"You two are going to have to come down the station." The officer says completely ignoring me, and he grabs Harry by the arm to stand him up, my jaw drops when he turns him around and handcuffs him, a second officer I didn't see come in, does the same to Luke and leads a stumbling, very obvious drunk Luke out of the bar.

"B-but why are they the only ones going?" I ask the officer who is now leading Harry out of the bar, I follow them outside, he puts Harry in the back of the police car and shuts the door, I can't help the tears that threaten to spill from my eyes, this is all my fault.

"Underage drinking and being a disruption to the public. If you know his parents' number, I suggest you call them to pick him up at the station." The officer coldly says and he walk pass me to the driver's side of the police car. I bring my hand to Harry's window, he looks up and I can see the regret in his eyes. He mouths 'Sorry.' The engine starts. He lowers his head.

"Harry!" I yell and bravely bang on the window, but he keeps his head down to my confusion. The police officer starts to pull away, I bang on the trunk as he pulls off down the road. "Harry!"

The police lights and the siren are the last things I hear and see as the car speeds down the street.

A/N well shit.

that was lowkey sad to write :/

don't worry there will be a part two!

sorry for updating at like one in the morning lol.

thanks for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.7K 118
FP and Alice had a past? Of course, but will they have a future together? Will they get through everything life has prepared for them? Will they sti...
8.7K 187 32
A young lady from our world meets with Mewtwo and the god of pokemon and is giving a deal and a task after Mewtwo sceaeches her memories. Starts in...
100K 3.5K 31
[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando has always been enemies. They never get al...
223K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc