Fan Service [Chan]

Per DimTheMoon

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 65

1.2K 45 18
Per DimTheMoon

He flung open the door, and we kissed our way inside, giggling as we tripped over the shoes in the doorway.

"We're engaged," he whispered.

"I know," I grinned and kissed him again. I slid my hands over the part of his chest that was exposed from how his shirt was unbuttoned.

"Do you know what would be funny," he smirked.

"What?" I laughed, already on board with whatever idea he came up with.

"Let's dress up and tell the guys we got married," he cackled at his own idea and tripped over the shoes again.

"Oh, yes! Let's do it!" I shouted and jumped onto the bed. I knelt and looked at the open closet. "I don't have a white dress," I pouted at him.

"I've got one for you," he kissed my cheek and opened a suitcase. It had tons of different dresses in my size that I'd never seen before. They weren't the ones we'd bought in Boston...

"What are these?" I asked with wide shiny eyes. Everything was so pretty.

"New clothes to replace the bad ones I'd gotten before," he smiled apologetically. I plopped to the ground beside him and went through dress after dress. They were beautiful.

"This one is perfect," he smiled, handing me a white flare mini dress with a bow on the back. "With this," he handed me a small bag, and I headed off to the bathroom to change.

In the bag was a light pink lingerie set. The black one would've shown through the white. He'd thought of everything.

I changed into the lingerie first. This one was very different from others I owned as it had a hole where my cunt was. I put the dress on and felt like I had my own little secret to share with Chan. I took a look in the mirror. The dress was high-neck and modest. The bow on the back made it much more my style.

I walked out to show Chan who had his eyes covered. He'd also put on a black blazer with his ensemble. It had a silver chain in the pocket.

"You're so handsome," I gasped. He walked towards me with his hands still over his eyes.

"It's bad luck to see your dress on the wedding day," he informed me.

"It's a fake wedding," I laughed.

"At least let me wait for..." There was a knock at the door, and he walked blindly to open it. He tripped over more shoes in the process.

"Thank you," he told the man at the door. He returned with two bouquets one colorful and one a deep red. "Which one would you like?"

"The roses any day but today," I grabbed the wildflowers and danced around the room. Chan set the roses down and finally opened his eyes to clearly see me. I jumped off of the bed where I'd been dancing and landed at his feet.

"You're so beautiful," he flashed his dimples at me, and my heart raced.

"Careful Chan, or we may end up real married tonight," I giggled. He pulled me in for a kiss, and we finished getting ready. He changed into nicer shoes. I added a black headband and black velvet gloves (I put the ring over them) that I had found in the suitcase.

For the first time, I put on regular black heels and not boots. Chan cocked an eyebrow.

"Heels are more bridal-like," I shrugged. The final touch was my deep red lipstick.

Wow," his eyes shined as he watched me set the lipstick down.

"Wow yourself," I turned and pulled him close to me.

"Are you ready to go show the guys?" he asked, preparing to open the door.

"We would've kissed at the altar," I reminded him in a sultry voice. Chan turned with a passion in his eyes as he placed his hand tenderly on my cheek. I melted into him.

"I do," he whispered with a dimpled grin.

"I do," I replied adoring eyes. He crashed his lips into mine. We didn't move or let go, but the intensity was there and made my heart pound.

I moaned and grabbed his neck, refusing to part from him. He backed me against the door and groaned as his crotch hit my waist.

He finally pulled away, gasping for air. "One more," I pleaded.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek, leaving a perfect kiss mark.

"Do I look married?" he asked in a dignified voice.

"Absolutely, husband. Do I look married?" I stood tall and put my hand on my hip.

"Very much so, wife," he smiled. "Now let's go trick our friends."

He opened the door, and we hurried to the elevator hand-in-hand before Dmitri could spot us. Luckily, he was at the other end of the hall making a phone call. We headed to the lobby and texted the guys which bar to meet us at.

Turns out most of them were already there. Chan, and I hid near the concierge desk until the rest of the guys made it, so we could give our grand reveal.

"What if they see us?" I giggled.

"Shh, baby! Here they come," Chan whispered and put his finger against my lips. He pinned me against the wall, and his eyes shined so brightly that they looked like stars.

"Where are you? We're all here?" Lee Know texted.

"Let's go!" Chan cheered and grabbed my hand. We headed to the guys with skips in our steps and massive smiles plastered on our faces.

Han spotted us first and covered his mouth with both hands.

"Oh my god," Changbin gasped and stood out of his seat.

The rest looked at us with wide eyes.

"You didn't invite me?" Felix frowned.

"You're married!" Seungmin looked genuinely happy for us.

"Oh my god!" Changbin repeated even louder.

Lee Know came over and, without saying anything, pulled us both into a hug. "I knew you two would end up doing this," he laughed excitedly.

"We're just engaged," Chan gave us up right away and held out my hand with his ring on it.

"You're a pair of liars," Changbin sat back down, less enthused by the news since we weren't actually married.

"We'd never get married without y'all there," I softened the blow, and Felix smiled as that had obviously been his main concern.

"Let me see the ring," Han grinned. I showed him and Lee Know scoffed beside him.

"You can do better than that Chan," Lee Know scolded him with a slap on his arm.

"Hey! I love it," I argued.

Chan put his arm around me. "She loves it," he repeated with a goofy smile and kissed my temple.

We had more drinks with the guys, and everyone was falling over and laughing with each other by the time we were through. They'd be exhausted at the show tomorrow, but it was nice to see everyone so relaxed for a change.

Changbin closed out the tab, and some STAY spotted Felix on our way to the elevator. He asked if he could have my flowers to hand out to the fans.

I kept one for myself and let him have the rest. They looked so excited to be speaking to him. It was cute that Felix took the time to make them feel special. Hyunjin's guard kept us secured while we waited for Felix to finish up.

I tripped on the way to the elevator because of my heels, and groaned in pain. Chan laughed and carried me, more than willing to be used in that way. "I've got you wifey," he kissed my cheek. The others were too drunk and tired to complain about our PDA.

Felix rejoined us in the elevator and waved as the fans giggled and walked away.

"That was really nice of you," I told him.

"Most STAY deserve it," he smiled.

We made it to our floor, and Chan hurried to our room before Dmitri could scold us for not taking him to guard us. I pulled our room key out of my bag and had it ready to go when Chan made it to the door. Dmitri had his brows furrowed and was marching towards us angrily, but Chan carried me into our room quickly and set me down before he reached us.

"Quick close the door!" I shouted, and Chan slammed it in Dmitri's face.

"Hey! You made it through the evening in heels," he grinned.

"I'm so drunk my feet are numb babe," I laughed.  "And you still had to carry me."

"That was tradition," he joked.

I rolled my eyes and set the sole wildflower down among the roses.

"We're engaged." It hit me all over again.

"Yes we are," Chan breathed and kissed my neck. He raised each of my hands and slowly pulled the velvet gloves off to return the ring to its rightful finger.

Chan squeezed me close to him and brought the hand with his ring to his lips. He kissed the ring where it sat, his lips lightly grazing my finger.

"Mine," he muttered. The words caressed my skin, and I rolled my body into him.

"Yours," I sighed.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1K 40
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...
21.5K 537 28
Jisung is locked in a dark room for eight years, getting abused every night. One fortunate day, he can finally escape. But where should he go now? Hi...
100K 3.1K 30
Hwang Hyunjin messes with your head, unknowingly, for over a month. Until you can't take it anymore. *✧・゚: *✧・゚: Growing up with Chris Bang as your b...
9.9K 429 12
Typical dad Chan (murdering everyone constantly with his shitty dad jokes) Light easygoing mother Minho (except when with his husband Chan) Baby Ch...