Chapter 75

Chan and I headed back out where we found Lee Know and Han waiting

"Enjoy yourselves?" Lee Know smirked, making my face turn bright red.

Chan just winked at him as we walked by. "Your turn."

We reached the booth where Changbin was waiting with even more shots. I handed one to Chan and held up my glass, speaking loudly enough for he and Changbin to hear but not so loud that we would be listened in on.

"Cheers to more sex like that," I grinned, and Chan's jaw dropped at my announcement. Changbin just shook his head with a laugh as the bathroom door slammed shut since Han and Lee Know had gone inside. I took my shot, and the boys took one, too.

"Chan! Is that..." I asked and pointed across the room. Someone who looked like Jessica was dancing on the bar.

"I think so," he squinted trying to see better.

I marched off towards her, leaving him with Changbin.

"Ella! Ella!" Chan shouted behind me.

I ignored him. I was tipsy. I was feeling confident. And I hated that bitch.

"Ella, wait!" Chan called.

I got close to the bar she was dancing on and grabbed her ankle. She fell to her ass in front of everyone.

"Jessica?" I snarled.

"Shit," she gasped and tried to get away.

"Ella!" Chan called squeezing between the last barrier of people blocking us.

"You tried to force him to marry you?"

"Listen," she began. "It's not what you think."

"I think you tried to take advantage of my financé you sleazy bitch." I slapped her.

She looked around anxiously behind me.

"Ella, what are you doing?" Chan asked and saw Jessica already on her ass in front of me.

"It's not what you think," she whispered.

"What else could it be?" I shouted. She slid off behind the bar and snuck out of view of the people in the club. I got onto the counter and hopped down beside her.

Chan joined me.

"Who are you hiding from?" I asked. She looked terrified and, even though I had just hit her, she wasn't afraid of me.

"The guards," she whispered and looked at Chan. "I didn't want to marry you," she explained.

My tipsy brain wasn't processing it. "What?"

"I didn't want to marry him. I was employed to win the fan signing and to take him to the chapel," she explained.

"Employed by who?" Chan snorted.