The Queen's Rise to the Top

By 28antoine

At the beginning of transmigration, I almost killed my younger brother. If I don't complete the system tasks... More

1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100
101 - 110
111 - 120
131 - 140
141 - 150
151 - 160
161 - 170
171 - 180
181 - 190
191 - 200
201 - 210
211 - 220
221 - 230
231 - 240
241 - 250
251 - 260
261 - 270
271 - 280
281 - 290
291 - 300
301 - 310
311 - 320
321 - 330
331 - 340
341 - 350
351 - 360
361 - 370

121 - 130

96 1 0
By 28antoine

Chapter 121

Sure enough, the opponent's jungler raged and started cursing in all chat.

'[Arthur] lured me over to kill me?'

'Report [Arthur]!'

My teammates were frantically spamming 666!

Nan XiangWan's maneuver just now was perfect!

Gu Lu: "The opponent's jungler has no class! Report!"

Ning Yan: "Report!"

Rong Zhen: "How did Nan XiangWan get the double kill, I didn't see it."

Nan ChaoYang: "I saw it, but I didn't understand it."

Are these the plays a newbie can pull off?

This must be a pro!

Nan XiangWan didn't say much here, and just went back to base.

Time to replenish some health and mana!

That clutch outplay and double kill felt so good!

With three kills under her belt all of a sudden, plus her esports expertise, Nan XiangWan started getting fat.

With her all-around gaming sense and mechanics, [Arthur] was dominating this game.

The opponent's top laner got completely demolished!

The opponent's score was 1-10-0!

Here, Nan XiangWan kept killing wave after wave. She even took a stroll into the opponent's jungle when she had her core items.

She farmed the opponent's jungle comprehensively!

She scared the enemy jungler so much that he didn't dare show his face!

He could only watch helplessly as [Arthur] farmed his jungle!

The mid laner and others wanted to come help, but Nan XiangWan was getting fatter and her items more advanced, plus her OP mechanics.

So it was one kill after another!

And so, under Nan XiangWan's extremely oppressive split push top, the duo bot lane and mid lane also steadily snowballed. Nan ChaoYang didn't even have a chance to show off his skills, as the top lane was pushed down before he could make a single play.

The game ended swiftly!

Nan XiangWan rotated her wrists, having figured out the game mechanics after just one match.

She felt ready to try a more difficult hero.

Nan ChaoYang thought that with these mechanics, even on Arthur his sister could reach Challenger tier.

The four of them were Platinum ranked with one in Gold, they had this!

Nan ChaoYang: "Wanna play ranked?"

Ning Yan: "I think we can!"

Gu Lu: "Let's five man ranked!"

And so, the five of them queued up for ranked.

Upon entering...

Bam! Nan XiangWan instant locked [Li Bai], and locked it in!

Seeing his sister instantly pick such a high difficulty hero, Nan ChaoYang was full of question marks.

He turned and asked her: "Do you know how to play Li Bai?"

Nan XiangWan: "Just checking it out now."

During the selection phase for others, she was quickly looking over the hero's skills.

Nan ChaoYang: "Don't tell me it's because you saw me play Li Bai last game that you want to try it too?"

Nan XiangWan: "Yup."

Nan ChaoYang: "Don't mess around, this is ranked! Let's switch phones, I'll play Li Bai and you stick to Arthur!"

Nan XiangWan: "Hmph! Nan ChaoYang, looking to get smacked?"

Nan ChaoYang: "Sis!! This is ranked!!!"

Nan XiangWan: "You can't play Li Bai for nuts, didn't land a single combo last game. I'll play him!"

Nan ChaoYang: "Ahhh---"

Gu Lu burst out laughing: "Hahaha! Nan ChaoYang didn't land a single combo last game! I noticed it too!"

Ning Yan: "But Nan XiangWan doesn't know how to play Li Bai right? Wasn't that hero bought by Nan ChaoYang when he was helping her climb ranks?"

Rong Zhen: "Everyone shut up! My husband can play anything!"

Nan XiangWan: "You shut up!"

Rong Zhen: "Wahhh! Hubby doesn't want me anymore..."

Nan XiangWan: "Where's the mute button?"

Ning Yan: "Hahaha!"

Gu Lu: "Top right corner, you can mute a teammate's voice so you won't hear them talk!"

Rong Zhen: "Please give me another chance darling!"

Nan XiangWan promptly muted the player [Brick Breaking Barehanded].

But...

Rong Zhen's voice kept coming from Nan ChaoYang's phone next to her.

Nan XiangWan: "..."

Slipped up!

Worried that [Li Bai] would underperform, Nan ChaoYang specifically picked an assassin-type mid laner and had Ning Yan go top lane.

Nan ChaoYang loved playing assassins, regardless of lane.

After selecting heroes, they entered the King of Glory Arena.

Nan XiangWan's fingers flew as she swiftly bought the jungle item and rushed out!

Her play left Nan ChaoYang dumbfounded!

How would Nan XiangWan, who had never jungled before, know to buy the jungle item?

With her Bronze-tier skills, she shouldn't know anything!

Nan ChaoYang was very puzzled.

He controlled his assassin mid laner towards mid lane, and hadn't yet found a good position to harass the opponents at level 1.

Then he realized something was off!

Because Nan XiangWan's [Li Bai] was actually charging straight for the opponent's red buff!

Nan ChaoYang: "Nan XiangWan!!! Come back!!!"

Nan XiangWan: "Shush! Damn, you're affecting my sound locationing!"

Nan ChaoYang: "???"

Gu Lu: "This game has sound locationing?"

Ning Yan: "Don't think so! It's not PUBG!"

Rong Zhen: "Gobble gobble gobble."

After speaking, Nan XiangWan was confused for a bit herself.

How did she even know such a professional term like sound locationing? Truly the esports expertise is powerful!

Good boy sure is amazing good boy.

Nan ChaoYang was a little worried. He controlled his assassin mid laner to go help Nan XiangWan.

Based on the usual flow for a first-time [Li Bai] player, there was a 110% chance she would mistime the cooldown on one skill and die in the opponent's jungle!

By then Nan XiangWan's [Li Bai] would die in the enemy jungle!

A disastrous early game!

Nan ChaoYang didn't want to lose, this was his promos!

So he followed along, he absolutely could not let Nan XiangWan die.

At this time,

The enemy jungler was clearing his red buff!

Nan XiangWan crouched unseen in the bushes, eyes fixed intently on the red buff's health bar!

Right as the enemy jungler was about to take action—

Bam!

She pressed the jungler skill Punishment,

And stole the red buff directly!

Red buff secured!

Then...

Skill 1, dash!

She timed it perfectly, returning just before [Li Bai's] skill 1 ended!

Nan ChaoYang watched blankly as [Li Bai] vanished before his eyes, leaving just himself standing alone in the opponent's jungle.

The enemy jungler whose red was stolen was furious! He charged out to chase!

Unable to catch the slippery [Li Bai], but spotting the escaping assassin mid laner,

Nan ChaoYang was so unlucky!

He immediately got chunked to a sliver of health!

Nearly died!

Fortunately his mechanics were still decent, he escaped to tower range at low health, quickly ate a health potion, then recalled.

He hurried back to base to heal up fully!

At this time, [Li Bai] already had red and blue buffs.

Then...

He went mid!

Nan ChaoYang: "???"

Nan ChaoYang: "You can't be wanting to take my mid lane minions right? Go away!"

Next second —

FirstBlood!

[Li Bai] killed the enemy mid laner, then went back to the jungle to continue farming.

The entire play was smooth as flowing water, breezy as a floating cloud without leaving a speck behind.

Truly as the saying goes, kill one every ten steps, travel a thousand miles without a trace.

Nan ChaoYang: "......"

Nan XiangWan: "Who the hell wants your minions? Small-minded!"

Nan ChaoYang: "......"

Gu Lu: "Hahahaha! Omg! Brother Li Bai is so cool! Li Bai I'm available, come to my bot lane! I'll work with you!"

Ning Yan: "Shreds — Nan XiangWan's plays give me tingles!"

Rong Zhen: "Wahhh! Little brother Li Bai!"

Nan XiangWan: "Rong Zhen shut it!"

Chapter 122

Nan ChaoYang blankly returned to the middle lane, blankly solo farming, while the enemy mid laner was still lying dead.

Nan XiangWan's [Li Bai] quickly finished a wave at the top lane, then went to the top lane again.

Then—

An enemy has been slain!

The enemy top laner is down!

Ning Yan was yelling: "Slow down! I haven't gotten an assist yet!"

[Li Bai] returned to the dragon pit, and killed the dragon again.

Then he went to the enemy jungle, and got a kill on the enemy jungler.

Following that, he cleared the entire enemy jungle, leaving only one small wolf alive.

[Li Bai] brought the big wolf along, activated his first skill, triple jump!

He arrived at the bottom lane!

Gu Lu was excited: "Li Bai! Li Bai, charge charge charge! Go!"

Whoosh—

[Li Bai] activated his ultimate!

Rong Zhen: "Leave me an assist! Hit them slowly! Oh my god!"

Double Kill!

Killing Spree!

Nan XiangWan's [Li Bai] got a double kill on the enemy bot lane with one ultimate.

Yet another double kill!

Then with one skill he returned to the small wolf!

And killed it!

At this time, it was exactly when the enemy buff respawned.

So Nan XiangWan, controlling Li Bai, continued to steal the enemy jungle.

After stealing it, she went back to her own jungle.

Her buffs never dropped the whole time!

She didn't even know how she was able to time the jungle respawns so precisely.

Anyway, just...

electronic sports expertise!

The whole process was farming jungle, killing enemies, farming jungle, killing enemies!

Throughout, the game notification sounds kept ringing.

Rampage!

Unstoppable!

Godlike!

Legendary!

Looking at the stats, [Li Bai] already had a 10-0-0 score!

In just over 7 minutes into the game, Nan XiangWan had already gotten 10 kills!

She even timed it precisely to arrive at the dragon pit right on the 8 minute mark!

The dragon had respawned!

Since [Li Bai] was already super fat at this point, with a full 3 item power spike,

She started soloing the dragon.

The pace of the game was lightning fast!

Her timing on objectives was flawless!

Before anyone else could react, Nan XiangWan had slain the dragon!

Then, she switched to push mode!

Under the lead of the super fed [Li Bai], they won the game in just over 10 minutes.

At this point, Nan ChaoYang had completely lost himself.

How did his sister suddenly become so good!

Her Li Bai play was way more slick than his!

Nan XiangWan had also lost herself.

Many of her moves and timings were pure instinctive reactions!

She didn't even know why she was able to do it!

The task was for her to play games for 3 hours, so within that time, Nan XiangWan learned a little bit about every champion.

For those she could buy with gold, she bought them first.

In the remaining time, she played a different champion every game.

Carried every single game!

At this point, Gu Lu and the others were completely amazed by her.

No matter which role Nan XiangWan played, she was super strong!

Finally after the 3 hours ended.

Nan ChaoYang put down his phone, expression blank.

The whole 3 hours was just Nan XiangWan showing off, while the four of them kept yelling "666!"

And now, in just those short 3 hours, their team of five had reached Diamond tier!

When the reality was, it took the other four a whole month to get there before!

Ridiculous!

When Nan XiangWan finally exited the game after 3 hours.

Nan ChaoYang unconsciously let out a sigh of relief.

Mainly because her play was too aggressive, too fast, he really couldn't keep up.

Also, Nan XiangWan's game sense was too high level for them.

By the time he could react, Nan XiangWan was already getting kill after kill, either carrying or on her way to carrying.

When Nan ChaoYang put down his phone, he felt completely lost.

Could his sister actually be an esports god?

Nan XiangWan simply stretched her wrists, feeling that playing games was boring.

With her expertise in esports, looking at the game was just like looking at data, she could understand everything instantly. The things she needed to pay attention to were all instinctive reactions.

And her opponents...

Were all trash!

It was as easy as chopping vegetables!

No challenge at all!

Nan ChaoYang said: "Nan XiangWan, I think if you streamed games, you would get a ton of viewers! Though you're already a celebrity, so you don't lack clout."

Nan XiangWan: "Boring. The opponents are too weak."

Nan ChaoYang: "Damn... That's because your rank isn't high enough yet, only Diamond 3. Once you reach the top King tier and play against King ranked players, you won't think so! Also, this game has professional competitions, those pro players are all top notch!"

Nan XiangWan: "Is that so? That makes sense!"

She had encountered this situation before too.

When she was in the lower military ranks, no one could beat her and the enemies she killed were all trash.

It was very boring!

Only after becoming the number one female general of the Empire did she start to feel that hot-blooded competitiveness!

So it wasn't that this game was too simple, or that the players were all too weak.

It was that she hadn't reached a high enough level yet, and hadn't faced truly skilled opponents!

Thinking this way, Nan XiangWan actually looked forward to it.

But...

It was time for lunch!

Mom Zini today didn't go to work, and made a ton of dishes.

She had stewed a huge pot of ribs alone!

The table was filled with dishes!

Nan XiangWan rubbed her hands in delight, happily going to eat!

Nan ChaoYang followed behind his sister, his mind still in a daze.

During the meal, Nan XiangWan switched to devour mode!

Eat!

Nan ChaoYang also ate a lot, because Nan XiangWan kept looking scornfully at him.

As if saying: Is this all you can eat? You eat less than your sister!

Nan ChaoYang was provoked by her scornful gaze into unconsciously eating two more bowls of rice!

After the meal.

Nan ChaoYang suggested continuing to play games.

Nan XiangWan rejected, and started her afternoon nap.

Her 2 hour nap every day was set in stone, no one could stop it, unless it was money or puppies!

After waking up from her nap, Nan XiangWan felt her head was much clearer.

So she once again went to Nan ChaoYang's room.

At this time Nan ChaoYang was still playing games, and had dropped back down to Platinum 5 in the morning after Nan XiangWan carried him to Diamond!

Trash!

Seeing his sister come in, Nan ChaoYang got very excited: "Ah! Quick, carry me up in rank!"

Nan XiangWan expressionlessly: "No, time to start learning now."

The system task was already completed, there would be no more electric shock punishments.

Nan XiangWan absolutely would not do a second more than the assigned task!

Once it was done, she bailed!

Nan ChaoYang seemed to have a bucket of cold water poured on him, immediately losing his excitement.

Damn it, time to start learning!

Under Nan XiangWan's strong will, Nan ChaoYang put down his phone and took out his textbooks to start working on problems.

Now he finally understood Nan XiangWan's feelings from this morning.

Going over such simple problems back and forth!

Nan ChaoYang almost explained himself sick!

Nan XiangWan couldn't understand at all...

Chapter 123

After a whole afternoon of desperate studying, Nan XiangWan finally made her younger brother Nan ChaoYang collapse in exhaustion.

Face-to-face teaching is more direct than online videos.

What's scary is that not only did Nan XiangWan not understand, she even tried it out herself!

She nearly took Nan ChaoYang's life!

Not daring to resist, the younger brother was utterly miserable online...

At dinner, Nan XiangWan was in good spirits.

Nan ChaoYang was exhausted and begged her not to give him any more tutoring that night.

After Nan XiangWan finished all the dishes on the table, her assistant Xiao Dong arrived right on time outside with the GMC Business Star.

It was time to return to Shanghai.

This time she didn't let her father Nan Song send her off. Her old dad had a reluctant expression.

Her mother Xin Zi held Nan XiangWan's hand with teary eyes, as if saying goodbye!

Nan XiangWan: "Don't worry dad and mom, I'll come back whenever I have time."

Under her dad, mom and brother's gaze, Nan XiangWan got into the back seat of the GMC Business Star.

After closing the car door, the Business Star slowly drove out of the residential area.

Xiao Dong: "Miss Nan, that was your family?"

This residential area has quite an expensive location in Gusu City!

Xiao Dong immediately noticed that Nan XiangWan's family was indeed not simple!

Nan XiangWan: "Yeah, my dad, mom and brother."

Xiao Dong: "Miss Nan, your whole family has such high looks! Especially your father, a handsome old guy!"

Nan XiangWan thought for a bit: "Seems like it!"

Her dad Nan Song was indeed very handsome. It's just that he had gained some weight in his middle age. If he were twenty years younger, he would definitely become a celebrity with his looks that could spread across the country!

Xiao Dong: "Is your brother a twin? Fraternal?"

Nan XiangWan: "Yeah, that kid is useless, just a weakling."

Xiao Dong: "Hahaha! Of course he can't compare to you Miss Nan! You can chop bricks barehanded forever!"

Nan XiangWan: "..."

This assistant is too much!

After a three hour drive, they arrived in Shanghai.

Nan XiangWan had to start closed-door taping again.

She got out of the car, shook her clothes and walked in.

There were still many company cars at the door, all sending their own trainees over.

With only ten people left in total!

Even if they couldn't debut in the end, with the current popularity of the show, they would definitely become famous!

At the door, Nan XiangWan happened to run into Zhu Sha.

Zhu Sha: "Miss Nan."

Nan XiangWan: "Why are you calling me Miss Nan too?"

Zhu Sha's cheeks flushed slightly: "Then, Ah Wan?"

Nan XiangWan: "Ah Wan sounds nice!"

Zhu Sha: "Okay, Ah Wan."

The two walked in side by side, attracting envious looks from the staff around them.

These two were both all-round trainees, looking very compatible together!

Moreover, they were from the same company.

Just perfect!

Since she had dinner on the way and sat in the car for three hours, it was already 9:30 at night by the time she arrived.

Nan XiangWan yawned and washed up before going to bed.

At this time, she was the only one left in the dorm.

Li Banyan had left after the last public performance.

There were fewer and fewer people.

Zhu Sha came over to turn off the lights for Nan XiangWan, then gently closed the door.

In the dorm next door.

Ge Dongxuan was playing cards with others, quite lively!

Except for Nan XiangWan who went to bed early, the other trainees were all gathered here, playing late into the night without any sense of urgency for the final!

-----------------

The next day.

The live stream channel opened as usual.

Having the broadcast suspended for a day made fans anxious.

Watching Nan XiangWan train every morning had become part of their daily routine.

Going one day without watching made them restless!

Nan XiangWan was an extremely disciplined person. She appeared in the practice room at 6 AM.

Wearing 50 kg weighted strips, she started extreme training!

Live comments:

: She's here! Go go Nanbao!

: Didn't get to see my Nanbao yesterday, missed her!

: What will I do when this show ends? There are only nine days left!

: Ah ah don't say it! Don't bring that up!

: Can we arrange a daily livestream of her daily life? I want to watch Nanbao train every day!

: Same, after watching continuously for dozens of days, I really got used to it!

: And I adjusted my circadian rhythm by following Nanbao's early sleep and rise. If Nanbao doesn't livestream one day, won't I revert back to my previous state?

: I'm working out with Nanbao, no time to chat!

: Let's all work out with Nanbao and get fit!

: LOL is the hospital WiFi fast enough?

: Hahaha! Don't follow Nanbao's intensity, I'm just jogging in the morning while watching the livestream, it's great!

: Experiencing it firsthand, waking up early to exercise every day, mind and body feel great!

: Me too, thank you Nanbao for adjusting my jet lag!

......

Whether the fans started following Nan XiangWan for whatever reason, chasing her day after day, they got used to sleeping and waking up early.

Some even worked out with Nan XiangWan, with obvious changes after a few dozen days.

Jet lag adjusted, bodies improving exponentially!

Nan XiangWan's self-discipline unknowingly influenced many fans.

The effects brought about were the rarest positive energy in the entire history of idol chasing!

After two and a half hours of extreme training ended.

Nan XiangWan stretched, then went to shower and eat breakfast.

She had now adapted to 50 kg weights and could continue increasing the intensity.

Next time she meets a wild boar, one punch will blast it apart!

9:30 AM.

The ten trainees gathered together.

Everyone sat in a row, with Nan XiangWan in the center C seat.

On stage was teacher Zhao Lan.

Holding a mic, she smiled at everyone: "Today is the draw for the finals, are you all a bit nervous?"

Zhou Wenxia raised her hand: "Nervous! But also very excited!"

Zhao Lan nodded with a smile: "The finals are solo performances, one stage per person, no teammates. I hope you can all showcase yourselves well!"

After 50 days of concentrated training, Zhao Lan had also developed feelings for everyone.

She then looked to Nan XiangWan: "Nan XiangWan, please come up and draw for your finals song!"

Nan XiangWan rolled up her sleeves and walked up.

The camera followed her movement.

Live comments:

: Hahaha! Why did Nan XiangWan roll up her sleeves?

: Like she's about to get into a brawl LOL!

: Of course it's you! Nan XiangWan!

: Laughing dead, wherever there's Nan XiangWan, there's a hilarious scene!

: Waiting for Nan XiangWan's draw!

: Anticipation!

......

Nan XiangWan stood still on stage.

At this time she felt the gaze of three cameras around her.

Her passive skill Camera Sense was triggered!

The audience watching the livestream quickly noticed the difference.

The previous Nan XiangWan didn't even know what a camera was, often standing with her back to it.

But now.

The Nan XiangWan on screen had an exceptionally perfect angle!

It seemed to infinitely amplify all of her best features!

Live comments:

: Am I seeing things or what, how did Nan XiangWan become even more beautiful?

: She's not wearing makeup or anything! But she is beautiful!

: A professional is here to explain, Nan XiangWan's position gives great camera presence!

: So it's camera presence, I see I see!

: Celebrities normally need to learn to capture the camera lens to showcase their best angle. Previously Nan XiangWan just stood randomly, blind spots completely ignoring the camera. But today she stood properly, so it's beautiful!

: Those long legs, gorgeous!

: *sigh* I was just here to watch the excitement, but I really can't stand Nan XiangWan's beauty striking me! I'm a fan, I'm a fan!

Chapter 124

Nan XiangWan also noticed the changes brought about by the camera's motion detection, that is, subconsciously knowing how to stand and which direction to face the camera.

She naturally stood in the best position for the cameras to shoot.

She glanced at the most hidden camera and then placed her hand on the song selection button.

Immediately, the scrolling playlist on the big screen stopped!

"Legends Never Die" - 2017 LOL World Finals theme song

Nan XiangWan was stunned. She had just accepted the system task yesterday and played games for three hours.

Therefore, she also got to know some currently popular games in passing.

LOL was one of them!

As a result, today she happened to draw the theme song of this game's competition!

Could this puppy actually have predictive abilities?

Should she give it a base first?

It seems this puppy is not an ordinary puppy, but a fox dog!

Nan XiangWan pouted, no matter what, a dog is still a dog!

Nan XiangWan hadn't heard this song before. She took the materials and went off stage to seriously look over the score and listen to it.

The other 9 trainees went on stage one by one to draw their songs.

Since the final final was a solo performance, everyone was out for themselves, and there was no cooperation.

What was needed was to showcase themselves on the final stage!

Zhao Lan looked at the performances of the ten people and nodded to herself.

The excellent ones were still excellent, and the immature ones had also grown up, completely different from the first day they came.

The aura and temperament they exuded now was dazzling!

Zhao Lan smiled slightly, "Now you can go to your respective ranked practice rooms. For the fairness and effect of the final, your ten practice rooms will no longer be broadcast live externally."

The trainees were stunned, somewhat surprised.

If not broadcast live, how would the show go on?

Zhao Lan continued, "The production team will reopen three live streaming rooms. I, Zhong Lingfei and Bian ZhiMing will stay here to help each of you improve. In the last week, you can come knock on our doors anytime, and ask us for help with choreography, arrangement, singing, etc."

Upon hearing this, the trainees were extremely pleasantly surprised.

"Wow!!!"

"Teacher, you'll be here anytime?"

"Teacher I love you!"

Zhao Lan shrugged, "This wasn't my decision. An old guy couldn't bear to part with you all and wanted to help you through the final stretch!"

Ge Dongxuan immediately shouted, "Teacher Bian ZhiMing!"

Zhao Lan gave her a look, "Correct! So everyone, cherish the opportunity."

"Okay!!!"

Right after, Zhao Lan threw out another bombshell: "Additionally, after discussing with the production team, we will be returning your cell phones to you during this last week."

The trainees' breathing hitched, thinking they had misheard.

The production team was actually allowing them to use cell phones?

Zhao Lan said, "Since the finals are very important, to allow you all to better understand current popular elements, we're making a special exception for you to use cell phones. That is to say, you can start soliciting votes now! Understand?"

"Wow!!!"

"My god! What a conscientious production team!"

"This show is amazing!"

"I'm so happy!"

The trainees were overjoyed, all of them jumping up in delight.

Only Nan XiangWan sat there in a daze. Uh, it seemed like she had been using her cell phone the entire time.

Though she hadn't solicited votes...

Her current system panel data was quite astonishing.

【Top-tier System】

【Host: Nan XiangWan】

【Age: 17】

【Appearance: 99】

【Figure: 99】

【Charm: 99】

【Fans: 13.3 million】

【Skills: Dance Mastery, Singing Mastery, Rap Mastery, Beatbox Mastery, Instrument Mastery, Composing Mastery, Lyric Writing Mastery, Choreography Mastery, Arranging Mastery, E-Sports Mastery】

【Passive: Camera Presence】

【Assets: 12 million RMB】

Other than her fan count skyrocketing again, there was also that long list of skills.

Those related to the stage and music were almost maxed out.

So the current Nan XiangWan didn't really need the teachers' help much.

But having the three teachers here was quite lively too!

Especially Teacher Bian ZhiMing, he was simply a lively old chap!

The song draws were now complete. The trainees were all impatient to go collect their phones that had been confiscated by the production team at the start, and then head to the practice rooms.

In the corridor, Zhao Lan suddenly walked over, "Nan XiangWan."

Nan XiangWan turned around, "Yes, Teacher Zhao!"

Zhao Lan took out her phone, "Add me on WeChat? There'll be opportunities to collaborate in the future. And you're mutuals on Weibo with Huang Shi, how come you're not mutuals with me? I already follow you."

Seeing Zhao Lan's slightly resentful expression,

Nan XiangWan obediently took out her phone, added her WeChat, and clicked to follow Zhao Lan on Weibo.

After getting her WeChat, Zhao Lan casually shared Nan XiangWan's profile to the other two.

At the same time in different live streaming teaching rooms, Zhong Lingfei and Bian ZhiMing lowered their heads and smiled, adding Nan XiangWan's WeChat!

Right at this moment, Miao Manning who was ranked 10th happened to be following behind.

She heard and saw this scene!

Miao Manning's eyeballs bulged out in shock on the spot.

Teacher Zhao Lan was a big senior in the dance industry, an absolute top-tier figure!

Yet right now she actually took the initiative to ask Nan XiangWan for her WeChat?

And became mutuals on Weibo?

Miao Manning even heard Zhao Lan say she had already followed Nan XiangWan, but Nan XiangWan hadn't followed back?

Miao Manning was flabbergasted!

If it had been someone else, they would have long been labeled as disrespectful towards the teacher!

But looking again at Nan XiangWan, she had a completely indifferent expression, her mind fully occupied with thoughts of eating!

Miao Manning took a deep breath and shook her head.

The gap between people really was huge!

She was ranked 10th, with a difference of 100,000 votes from the 7th place. Debut was absolutely impossible for her, with two more ahead!

So Miao Manning was very clear that what she needed to do in the days left was to expose herself as much as possible.

And perform well on the final overall finals stage!

The show "Debut! Trainee!" was extremely hot right now, so even making it into the top ten had brought them some fame.

Miao Manning currently had 1 million fans on Weibo.

With this foundation, there would be no issues developing in whichever direction in the entertainment industry in the future!

She was the company's heavily promoted new artist!

Miao Manning gathered herself from the shock, and briskly walked towards the live streaming room Bian ZhiMing was in.

But unluckily, Ge Dongxuan just happened to be inside.

Miao Manning thought for a bit before deciding to wait outside the door for a while, and take out her phone to solicit votes at the same time.

After all, Zhao Lan did say they could now ask for votes!

Miao Manning quickly edited the copy and published it on Moments and Weibo.

Soon, she received a message from Li Banyan, a trainee from the same company.

'Li Banyan: Damn? Where'd you get a cell phone from???'

'Miao Manning: We can use cell phones in the last week [covering mouth giggling].jpg'

'Li Banyan: Ah! Jealous!!! Why didn't we get this treatment when I was there???'

'Miao Manning: Hehe! Gotta go, it's my turn! Watch the livestream!'

'Li Banyan: Oh ok.'

Chapter 125

Li Banyan opened the livestream of the show's production team and found there were three livestream rooms.

Zhao Lan, Zhong Lingfei, and Bian ZhiMing were in three different practice rooms, giving one-on-one lessons to the trainees on site.

In Bian ZhiMing's room, Ge Dongxuan was rapping. She wanted to add some rap elements to her final stage performance.

After listening, Bian ZhiMing gave advice: "Why don't you practice spit bars some more?"

Comments:

- Hahaha! B-box teaching online!

- Ge Dongxuan: Are you crazy?!

- Teacher Bian is still Teacher Bian!

- Laughing to death! Bian ZhiMing is at it again!

- I'm here! Pfft pfft pfft pfft! Pfft pfft!

...

Li Banyan laughed along, almost laughing to death.

Then she hung up the livestream here and glanced at the other two rooms.

Zhong Lingfei was teaching Deng Si Nan, Zhao Lan was teaching Zhou Wenxia.

Soon the trainees switched, Ge Dongxuan had left Bian ZhiMing's room, now he was teaching Miao Manning.

Li Banyan waited for a while, but still did not see Nan XiangWan!

Other comments were also asking about Nan XiangWan, wandering between the three rooms, but not seeing her appear.

After changes in the show's final week of filming, enough screen time was given to the mentors and other trainees. Basically anyone who wanted screen time could get it anytime.

But a certain rule-breaking girl still hadn't shown her face!

So the whole day passed.

The comments were tired of waiting, still not seeing Nan XiangWan!

The fans rushed en masse to Nan XiangWan's Weibo, begging Xiao Wan to make an appearance.

But Nan XiangWan rarely went on Weibo, it was almost impossible that she would read private messages or comments. She simply practiced a bit in the practice room, then started to review and do homework.

With only 60 days until the Gaokao (college entrance exam)!

She was anxious!

With the system's skill enhancements, Nan XiangWan found the final stage performance easy, no pressure at all.

Only studying was a nightmare!

On Weibo,

Under a promotional post by the official account "Go For Debut! Show",

Suddenly tens of thousands rushed in, all asking about Nan XiangWan.

No sign of her all day!

The fans were anxious!

Going a day without seeing Nan XiangWan's laugh, they felt extremely uncomfortable all over!

The official account said their hands were tied, who could've thought Nan XiangWan didn't have a single problem? She didn't even go see the mentors at all?

Simply outrageous!

Among the sea of fans, Li Banyan also left a comment with her main account.

- Cheng Dong Entertainment Li Banyan: Ah ah ah! Please show staff, make Nan XiangWan appear! Miss her! Miss her! Miss her!

Instantly ten thousand likes!

The fans directly upvoted Li Banyan's comment to the top!

It was known that she was Nan XiangWan's roommate in the show, so the fans were very familiar with this girl.

Li Banyan posted the Weibo then went to eat dinner.

Before the official account could reply, she received a notification from her agency Cheng Dong Entertainment instead.

'Yun Shao: Delete the Weibo.'

'Li Banyan: Huh? Which one? Sister Yun Shao, I didn't post anything!'

'Yun Shao: The comment, under the "Go For Debut" official account post! Go delete it now! Nan XiangWan is an artist of Hua Wan Entertainment! What are you hyping her up for when you're free?'

'Li Banyan: Oh...'

'Yun Shao: Don't you care about your own artist? Miao Manning made it into the finals, have you posted anything to support her?'

'Li Banyan: Got it, I'll go post now.'

'Yun Shao: You're currently tied to Miao Manning. She won't debut but you two can still form a small duo, go on shows and film commercials together, understand?'

'Li Banyan: Understood.'

Li Banyan could only open Weibo again and deleted her comment under the show's official post, then posted to support Miao Manning.

She just wasn't very happy about it.

Opening the livestream again, she still didn't see Nan XiangWan appear.

Li Banyan sighed, envying Zhu Sha for being able to switch companies...

The disappearing comment was noticed not only by fans, but also the official account.

The operator was just about to reply to Li Banyan's comment, after all she was a trainee from the show itself, and Li Banyan had her own fans from her likable personality, with over 800k Weibo followers now. She could definitely become a small celeb, filming web dramas and so on!

Who would've thought in the blink of an eye, the Weibo would be gone?

The operator scratched his head, not thinking too much of it.

On the other hand, in Nan XiangWan's major fan groups.

The organized and disciplined fans were discussing this situation.

Aside from doing data and voting for Nan XiangWan, they also cared a lot about her personal relationships.

【Nan XiangWan Big Fan Group】

'Carry An An and San San: The comment we upvoted from Li Banyan was deleted. Did the official account delete it?'

'Zhe Li lz: Obviously not, she deleted it herself. She posted to support Miao Manning.'

'Nan Nuan: Normal, after all Li Banyan is Cheng Dong's artist, she probably got called out by the company.'

'Green Sleeves: Oh, Cheng Dong manages so strictly? Their artists can't even interact with friends privately?'

'Carry An An and San San: Looks like Li Banyan girl doesn't have any freedom!'

'Nan Nuan: Thankfully our Xiao Wan owns her own company, no one can bully her, phew.'

'Zhe Li lz: Phew +1'

'Green Sleeves: Phew +2'

...

Gu Beihuai looked at the discussion in the group, frowning slightly.

He had also been watching the livestream all day.

He had been unhappy ever since Nan XiangWan didn't come eat the table full of food he prepared last time.

And now Nan XiangWan was back at the show but not appearing?

Gu Beihuai felt extremely uncomfortable all over!

His daily joy was gone!

So he called show director Hua Yuanwu.

The other side picked up after three rings.

Hua Yuanwu: "Mr. Gu! What can I do for you?"

Gu Beihuai: "How long will the one-on-one mentoring sessions in the three practice rooms last?"

Hua Yuanwu: "Continuous until the day before the finals, is there a problem with this arrangement Mr. Gu?"

The show's arrangements were all planned out.

This was deputy president Zhao Tiancheng of South-North Entertainment's idea.

Now the big boss Gu Beihuai was suddenly calling him, Hua Yuanwu was panicking!

Normally Gu Beihuai would ask Zhao Tiancheng, not Hua Yuanwu.

Let alone ask in such detail!

Hua Yuanwu was sweating bullets, he truly feared Gu Beihuai, the man's schemes went too deep!

Last time he silently set up and destroyed a certain trainee's prospects, the means were ruthless and decisive, not leaving any chance, Hua Yuanwu was still scared of him now!

Gu Beihuai was silent for two seconds on the phone, then said: "Open another livestream room, I'll also be a mentor to help the trainees."

Hua Yuanwu: "Uh???"

He was stunned, did he hear wrong!

The Heavenly King lowering himself to be a mentor for trainees at the show?!

Gu Beihuai quickly added: "There's nothing wrong with the show's arrangements, but you've given the trainees too much freedom. If Nan XiangWan doesn't appear, viewing numbers will drastically drop over the course of a few days."

Gu Beihuai: "As the lead director up to this point, you should understand very clearly, how many people are here just for Nan XiangWan."

Hua Yuanwu quickly explained: "Yes, yes, today's livestream reception has been very poor. Nan XiangWan is... she's reviewing homework in the practice room. For the rest related to stage performance, Nan XiangWan's skills are maxed out already, she has nothing to ask the mentors about. I can't force her to show her face, the Gaokao is important after all."

Gu Beihuai: "So I'll go attract some of the popularity."

Hua Yuanwu: "Great, great! With you coming, the show will definitely explode!"

Gu Beihuai: "I'm just supporting my own investment project."

Hua Yuanwu: "Understood, understood!"

After hanging up, a hint of smile flashed in Gu Beihuai's eyes.

Little girl's not coming out, so he can go!

And the reason sounds perfectly valid!

Gu Beihuai's mood instantly improved a lot.

Chapter 126

Outside, fans were anxious, the program team's traffic dropped, bricks analyzed all kinds of things, etc.

Nan XiangWan didn't care about or know any of this at all.

She was just busy studying!

Study!

Work hard!

For the college entrance exam!

She took out the test paper and started writing, only to find most of the answers wrong!

In the evening, after dinner, Nan XiangWan continued studying. Her younger brother Nan ChaoYang went online and gave her an online lecture.

Nan ChaoYang: "Done studying, wanna play games?"

Nan XiangWan: "Not done studying yet, did a set of test papers this afternoon and got everything wrong."

Nan ChaoYang: "..."

Nan XiangWan: "Explain this big problem again for me."

Nan ChaoYang: "I've explained this eight times already!"

Nan XiangWan: "Again."

Nan ChaoYang: "..."

After being tortured by math, physics and chemistry, she started torturing her brother.

No problem!

She finally finished reviewing her homework by 9pm. Nan XiangWan yawned.

Nan ChaoYang immediately seized the opportunity and asked, "Let's call it a day for today? I'm gonna go play games!"

Nan XiangWan: "I can still go for half an hour!"

Nan ChaoYang: "Don't force yourself when you're tired."

Nan XiangWan: "How do you know your limits if you don't push yourself?"

Nan ChaoYang: "If you don't push yourself you'll never know how useless you are."

Nan XiangWan: "..."

What kind of logic is this!

Nan ChaoYang begged for mercy: "Please please let me go! You're a bit weak compared to me now, but looking at the situation, your test scores should be good enough for a tier 1 college."

Nan XiangWan: "Should be? No way! It has to be for sure!"

Nan ChaoYang: "The teachers will give you predicted grades before the exam. Please, let me go, I'm exhausted from lecturing."

Nan XiangWan: "Oh."

Then she hung up the video call.

The predicted grades can be looked forward to!

As soon as Nan ChaoYang saw his sister finally let him off the hook, he immediately spun around, jumped up, rolled over on the bed and took out his phone to log in the game!

Playing ranked matches himself these two days, he had dropped two more tiers.

Now he's Platinum 3, so bad!

The room door knocked.

Mother Xin Zi walked in holding a glass of milk: "Done with the lecture? Drink some milk before..." She saw him playing games again!

Nan ChaoYang was tearful: "Please, just one game, I'm so tired!"

Xin Zi: "..."

Big brother Nan Song walked by and said: "Let him be."

It's fine as long as his grades don't slip.

And he won't be able to play games anymore once he enters military academy!

Tragic!

-----------------

6am in the morning.

Nan XiangWan came to the practice room ready to work out.

She was surprised to find an extra camera there.

Didn't they remove all the livestreaming equipment from this practice room yesterday afternoon?

The camera operator said: "Fans strongly requested to film your daily training routine."

Nan XiangWan's eyes lit up: "You'll stay here?"

The camera operator nodded while maneuvering the camera.

Live chat comments -

:Hahaha! Nan XiangWan is not alone today!

:Great! Morning workout is back!

:The program team listened to suggestions from us fans! Awesome!

:Happy to see XiangWan baby again!

:Am I the only one worried about the camera operator's mental endurance?

...

Right after that comment popped up.

Nan XiangWan got excited because someone was here with her.

When she's excited, her workout intensity increases.

So...

Swish swish swish!

One arm pushups!

Afterimages from going so fast!

Swish swish swish!

Handstand pushup transition!

Swish swish swish!

Bulging arm muscles exploding with power!

The camera operator standing in the corner was stunned!

His hands holding the camera shaked a little!

Nan XiangWan said to him while training: "Come join me!"

The operator frantically shook his head, no no no, he'll pass.

Live chat comments -

:Hahaha I knew it!

:Laughing to death! Can't see the operator's face but must be pale pale!

:Nan XiangWan rarely has company during morning workouts, she's excited! Training volume increased!

:She tends to have astounding feats when excited hahaha!

:Laughing to death! The operator's shaking camera shows he's desperate to survive!

...

Disappointed that the operator didn't join her workout, but Nan XiangWan was still quite happy. Working out alone every morning does get boring!

So she chatted with him from time to time while training.

His replies were always curt.

Occasionally, his voice would shake.

After the long 2.5 hour workout finally ended, sweaty Nan XiangWan stood up and started taking off her weighted gears one by one.

The camera operator immediately pleaded with the program team to either reinstall the livestreaming equipment in this practice room, or send someone else to film.

Anyway he never wanted to come again!

Nan XiangWan was basically a special forces soldier.

He was even worried the girl would kick him in excitement during training!

After training, Nan XiangWan dutifully went to shower and change, then ate breakfast.

Right at 9:30am, she brought a stack of test papers into the practice room, ready to continue yesterday's routine.

Study!

But then a staff member came in.

"Nan XiangWan, the tutor asked if you need any help."

Nan XiangWan shook her head: "I don't have any questions."

Staff: "The tutor is asking if you need help with studying."

Nan XiangWan's eyes lit up: "Yes!"

So ten minutes later.

Nan XiangWan hugged a big stack of test papers and appeared in Gu Beihuai's live streaming classroom, led by the staff.

As soon as she entered, Nan XiangWan was surprised.

Why's buddy here?

Gu Beihuai pointed at the desk: "You have the college entrance exam coming up right? Do a diagnostic test first and I'll grade it for you."

Nan XiangWan: "Oh ok."

She knew buddy was very knowledgeable.

Having help with studying is certainly a good thing!

So without another word, happy Nan XiangWan sat down and started the test!

...

The program team opening up another livestream room was quickly discovered by a large audience.

Seeing Gu Beihuai sitting in the classroom, they immediately exploded with excitement and a flood of fans rushed in.

But before they could get excited and curious.

Nan XiangWan came in, holding over a dozen test papers.

Then to the audience's surprise, Nan XiangWan sat down and started working on problems.

Next to her Gu Beihuai watched the time, with a serious expression.

Like a real test!

Live chat comments -

:Wha, what is this?

:The brick is here! XiangWan baby!

:Yo yo yo! The sudden appearance of the king!

:Hold up, fans on both sides, stop spamming first. Don't you think this is weird? What are they doing?

:Prac, practice test?

:5 Years of College Entrance Exams, 3 Years of Practice Tests! You deserve to have it!

:Godly! Is Nan XiangWan seriously doing test papers in the livestream room? Gu Beihuai is proctoring her???

:How long does it normally take to finish a test paper?

:Don't know! Are we really gonna watch Nan XiangWan do problems the whole time?

:This brick says as long as I can see XiangWan I'm good, I don't care what she's doing!

:I've also taken out test papers and am doing problems with XiangWan! Studying makes me happy!

:Nan XiangWan fans are so weird!

:I think Gu Beihuai is the weird one! He's seriously proctoring her!

:Gotta say the atmosphere does feel like a real test!

:Laughing so hard hahaha! Can you guys be normal hahaha!

:Hahahahahahahaha!

Chapter 127

Gu Beihuai's sudden appearance really blew up the livestream room!

Nan Xiangwan's reappearance pushed this blow up trend even higher!

The fans on both sides gradually started an endless battle of curses!

After all, this matter was really too abnormal.

The two of them were not from the same company, and they were both popular figures, one male and one female.

Appearing together in a livestream room would easily lead to battles, no matter what they did!

Thus, the barrage was filled with gunpowder smoke!

Now Nan Xiangwan's fanbase was huge, young and combative. Their cursing was on par with Gu Beihuai's diehard fans.

Some passersby tried to reconcile them, some watched the show, and another batch followed along to do exam questions.

No matter how the diehard fans on both sides fought, the hosts remained unmoved - one taking an exam and one proctoring!

It was a 2.5 hour Chinese exam.

Nan Xiangwan sat seriously at the desk, writing swiftly!

It was utterly quiet around her, only the sound of her pen tip against the paper.

In front, Gu Beihuai was flipping through various textbooks. He had graduated many years ago, so he needed to review the high school knowledge.

Fortunately, high school stuff was very simple for him. He understood it all after one read through, the important part was how to explain it clearly.

In order to tutor the little one, Gu Beihuai was going all out!

After 2 hours, Nan Xiangwan finished the entire exam paper ahead of time, including the essay.

She stood up, gaze burning as she looked towards her battle companion!

Gu Beihuai glanced at the time: "Don't want to check it over?"

Nan Xiangwan: "I've written all I know, checking what I don't know is useless."

Gu Beihuai nodded: "Rest then, I'll grade the papers."

He pulled over the exam sheet and started grading.

Nan Xiangwan stood at the side, stretching her bones.

The fans on both sides in the barrage had tired of cursing each other an hour ago. They started praising their hosts instead.

Now they were tired of praising too, so they just silently watched the stream.

No matter how they fought, the hosts didn't respond at all!

They should just do their own thing!

Barrage:

What she doesn't know, checking is useless! Nan Xiangwan's logic is amazing!

No problem! That's exactly right!

I started the exam with her, I still have one question left unfinished.

I finished 10 minutes faster than Nan Xiangwan, I'm done too, checking my answers now.

What's with the barrage? Are you all sprinting towards the college entrance exam with Nan Xiangwan?

Haha, good luck to all the exam takers!

Sprinting together with Wanbao! Hope we all get admitted!

...

The barrage suddenly became harmonious and loving, even positive.

The diehard fans also didn't make any noise, just silently watching.

Gu Beihuai swiftly graded the multiple choice, fill-in-the-blanks and ancient poetry memorization sections.

Nan Xiangwan got almost full marks here, especially for the ancient poems. As expected from someone who could recite drunk.

Gu Beihuai nodded approvingly and continued grading the long answer sections.

There were two reading comprehension passages. After reading the full passages, he started grading the answers.

Gu Beihuai scanned them with a frown!

The reading passage was an excerpt from a Russian translation.

First question: What is the purpose of describing the blue sky before portraying the fields?

Correct answer: Positive foil.

Nan Xiangwan's answer: Telling us the current weather is sunny! Great for a spring outing!

Gu Beihuai drew a big red X on the exam paper, then kept grading.

Second question: What characteristics of the blue fields does the second paragraph portray?

Correct answer: Tranquil, docile, embracing.

Nan Xiangwan's answer: The fertile soil has all kinds of delicious food growing exuberantly! It's time to eat!

Gu Beihuai's expression slipped for a second before he marked another big red X and continued reading.

Soon, the entire reading comprehension section was covered in red X's!

The second passage was the same!

Every question asking for personal thoughts and insights, Nan Xiangwan got wrong!

Both reading comprehension passages, she scored zero!

Not a single question right!

Didn't even graze the edge!

Gu Beihuai was instantly somewhat headachey. He knew this was an issue with Nan Xiangwan's way of thinking, getting the right answers was nearly impossible.

What she wrote was entirely her own understanding.

And from her attitude, she seemed to think her answers were perfectly reasonable?

Gu Beihuai didn't say anything for now, and started looking at the essay section.

The essay prompt was to write about a meaningful event.

Nan Xiangwan wrote about a day of eating.

After reading the full essay, Gu Beihuai was silent!

He suddenly felt the road ahead was very difficult. Tutoring Nan Xiangwan would likely be the hardest thing he encounters in this life!

How could he correct this little one's way of thinking?

Gu Beihuai even felt it was hopeless!

Nan Xiangwan finished stretching and happily came over to check her score.

Wow!

Out of a total 150 points, she got 90.

Exactly passing!

Nan Xiangwan was unhappy. She argued: "This question, and this question, and these, why were the reading comprehension all wrong? Why was the essay only half credit? Why!"

The barrage instantly became lively again -

Let us see!

She got zero on reading comprehension? I want to see!

Show us! What did Nan Xiangwan write?

I feel her answers must be shockingly irrelevant to the correct ones!

Want to see what this silly girl wrote!

Move the camera! Show us!

...

The camera didn't move an inch, didn't dare to.

Gu Beihuai rubbed his temples, also getting a headache. He finally decided to change his approach and focus on raising her score instead.

Gu Beihuai: "You didn't get a single question wrong for the first 90 points, you have a great memory?"

Nan Xiangwan: "I memorized for a long time!"

Gu Beihuai nodded: "Ok, let's give up on reading comprehension for now. We'll focus on the essay. I'll give you some formulas and have you memorize some idioms. Then follow the formulas and plug them in."

Nan Xiangwan: "Hmm?"

Gu Beihuai: "It's noon, go eat first and take a nap. Come back afterwards and I'll give you the formulas."

With that, he rolled up his sleeves and started working hard!

He decided, with the little one's way of thinking, trying to score points in reading comprehension was nearly impossible.

Might as well raise the essay score, since essays had a wide scoring range.

As long as she had a good memory and memorized all his summarized formulas, it would work!

May not get full marks, but scoring 20 more points should be doable!

90 + 20 = 110. Guessing correctly on some other questions could add a few more points.

Time was tight, Gu Beihuai worked efficiently to summarize everything.

He also took out past years' high school exam essay prompts for comparison, then based on the facts, eliminated and chose the 10 most likely prompts to appear!

Nan Xiangwan was kicked out to eat lunch at 11:30 am, she was indeed hungry.

Barrage:

Hahahaha! Gu Beihuai is letting Nan Xiangwan give up on reading comprehension!

A 30 point section, just abandoning it?

I want to know how awful Nan Xiangwan's answers must be for even a top student like Gu Beihuai to make her give up!

Want to see! Want to see!

Show us the camera! Quick! Let us laugh together!

Hurry let us see!

Chapter 128

After lunch, Nan XiangWan went to the dining hall, where she met some other trainees.

She skipped over to get food, then rushed back to sit and eat with everyone.

Zhu Sha gave up her seat for Nan XiangWan and also passed her a bottle of water.

Nan XiangWan took it casually and ate with her head down!

Ge Dongxuan next to her curiously asked, "What were you doing this morning?"

Nan XiangWan: "I did exam questions all morning!"

Ge Dongxuan: "Hahaha! Studying for the college entrance exam? I'm so happy I don't have to take that exam!"

Zhu Sha: "Only Nan XiangWan has to take the college entrance exam right? She's the only minor."

Nan XiangWan ate with her head down, ignoring their teasing.

What's wrong with being underage?

Humph!

Zhou Wenxia was looking at information online and quickly noticed something abnormal.

She exclaimed, "Nan XiangWan! Did Gu Beihuai come to tutor you this morning???"

Nan XiangWan had a grain of rice stuck to the corner of her mouth: "Yeah, he was way too strict, he gave me a zero on the reading comprehension section."

Sha Ling: "What? I heard Gu Beihuai graduated from Peking University and was a top student. It's so awesome that he came to tutor you specifically! With that, you'll definitely ace the college entrance exam!"

Nan XiangWan now had two grains of rice stuck to the corners of her mouth: "He is pretty smart."

Yun Qian: "Hahaha! Nan XiangWan your reading comprehension zero score is trending! What the heck!"

Ge Dongxuan: "Let me see! Let me see! Hahahaha! The way Nan XiangWan is trending is so funny!"

Deng Si Nan: "As expected of you Nan XiangWan! You're killing me!"

Miao Manning was sitting to the side watching everyone laugh loudly, and she laughed along a little as well.

Except her laughter didn't reach her eyes.

These girls would all debut, but not her.

Although the program had given all the top 10 sufficient exposure, Miao Manning still felt it was difficult to integrate into the top 7's little clique.

They had all been in Class A from the start, and were more familiar with Nan XiangWan. Teasing her came naturally to them without any pressure.

But Miao Manning was different. She didn't even have any interaction with Nan XiangWan before.

She couldn't even bring herself to take the initiative to get close to Nan XiangWan.

This made sitting here quite awkward for her!

So Miao Manning got up, wanting to say she was done eating.

But everyone at the table took out their phones, then slapped the table laughing hard, their attention captured by the trending topic "Nan XiangWan's Zero Reading Comprehension Score." No one noticed her leaving.

Zhu Sha noticed, and was about to say bye, but Miao Manning had already turned around and walked away quickly.

Zhu Sha didn't think much of it, and continued wiping the corners of Nan XiangWan's mouth with water.

This kid eats too fast!

And with no regard for choking!

After finishing her meal, Miao Manning went for a walk to aid her digestion. She took out her phone and saw an unread WeChat message.

'Li Banyan: [link]'

'Li Banyan: Hahaha check out the trending topics! Nan XiangWan got a zero on reading comprehension, I'm dying! Go steal her test paper and send me pics of what she wrote hahaha!'

Miao Manning frowned, and didn't reply.

Why was everyone focused on Nan XiangWan?

She put her phone away and, having nothing to do, wandered around the livestream classrooms of the mentors.

The livestream equipment had all been removed from the program's 10 practice rooms now. If you wanted to appear on camera, you had to go to the mentors' livestream classrooms.

Miao Manning didn't have thoughts about debuting, but still hoped for more exposure to increase her popularity!

With this thought, she was about to push open mentor Bian ZhiMing's door when her hand suddenly paused.

Her gaze turned to the classroom at the end of the hallway.

The one that opened today, the fourth livestream classroom.

Originally, the program team didn't plan on telling the trainees about this at all. If it weren't for everyone seeing it trending online at lunch, no one would've known Gu Beihuai had arrived!

But since he did arrive, and as a mentor at that...

It should be okay to go in and ask for advice right?

After all, this was a trainee debut show!

Miao Manning was a little nervous, but she knew opportunities like this didn't come often!

Even just getting the slightest bit associated with Gu Beihuai's popularity was enough to last her half a lifetime!

So Miao Manning took a deep breath, and pushed open the door to the livestream classroom.

Gu Beihuai hadn't had time to eat yet, and was busy organizing essay templates.

How to start, what to write in the middle, how to conclude at the end - he decided to design it all for the little chick!

Let the little chick just memorize it directly!

Even if the writing and ideas weren't good, as long as the little chick put in the effort to memorize it, it would work!

Gu Beihuai was busy when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Without looking up, he said: "Done eating? Take a nap first before coming back."

Miao Manning was startled, and quickly spoke up: "Hello Teacher Gu!"

Hearing an unfamiliar voice, Gu Beihuai glanced up.

Seeing it was another trainee, he frowned without speaking.

Didn't the program team explain this clearly?

He came to raise viewership for the program, and tutor the little chick on the side, but not to actually be a mentor.

If there really were promising new artists, like Nan XiangWan, he was willing to take them under his wing and train them hands-on.

But for those who couldn't even compete for a debut spot, he didn't have time or want to waste time.

Miao Manning kept her head lowered, and didn't see Gu Beihuai's frown. She continued: "Teacher Gu, I'm here to ask for dance advice."

Gu Beihuai: "Teacher Zhao Lan is in Classroom 1."

This reply clearly rejected her already.

Miao Manning was a little embarrassed, but gritted her teeth to make an effort.

She looked up directly at him: "I know, but I want to learn male dance moves!"

Gu Beihuai: "Zhao Lan specializes in street dance, and most male dances are street dance."

Miao Manning panicked, not wanting to miss this opportunity: "But I've never met a teacher as good as you before. Please give me a chance!"

Gu Beihuai: "So you're saying Teacher Zhao Lan isn't good?"

Miao Manning was shocked, her face paling a little.

At this time the livestream was already exploding!

Nan XiangWan fans watched with detached amusement.

Hardcore Gu Beihuai fans rushed out swiftly!

Comments:

- Kill her! He already rejected so clearly! Why isn't she leaving?

- Although I'm uncomfortable that he helps Nan XiangWan all day, seeing someone fawn over him is even more uncomfortable!

- Exactly! At least Nan XiangWan is well-rounded in singing and dancing, and he always takes the initiative to help her, so we fans can't say much! But what is this person doing? Looking to get scolded?

- We won't make a peep if people competing for the debut spots come. But who does this person think she is insisting that Gu Beihuai teach her? The #1 Nan XiangWan didn't even say she wants Gu Beihuai to teach her!

- There are 3 other mentor classrooms right next door, why can't she look for them? Gu Beihuai didn't come to be a mentor, he came to tutor Nan XiangWan! (Although I don't agree with it)

- She's still sticking around after being rejected so clearly?

- I'd rather watch Nan XiangWan, can this woman leave already!

- Nan XiangWan fans, can you chime in? Just watching the show? Someone is snatching your main character's buddy! Say something!

- This brick says I don't want to get involved in other battles, we don't lack buddies.

- Does Gu Beihuai not have many fans? 130 million Weibo followers and no one is fighting? Having to rope us bricks in? Ridiculous!

- Bricks ahead, don't get too cocky! I'm calling for backup on Weibo right now!

- Here we are! What's going on? Someone fawning over our brother? Beat her up!

- I just left and someone is already harassing our brother?

- Who is this person, so ugly, not even as good as Nan XiangWan. Get lost please!

- Warning to Gu Beihuai hardcore fans, don't bring our XiangWan into the battle please! We bricks do not participate!

- Gu Beihuai fans, go fight among yourselves okay? Don't drag, don't bring our XiangWan into it!

Chapter 129

Miao Manning was also crashing into a wall and planning to leave, but she still did not go after saying so much.

Gu Beihuai ignored her and continued to sort out the key points of the composition with his head down.

In the end, the staff rushed in and took Miao Manning away.

If she didn't leave soon, the internet would explode!

Gu Beihuai's fans were increasing, all of them rushed in to fight, and those female fans were vicious with their words.

In various aspects of business capabilities, Miao Manning was indeed not comparable to a top star like Gu Beihuai.

The staff pulled her aside and earnestly advised, "You are not Nan Xiangwan. Don't get close to Gu Beihuai. Don't you know his temper?"

Miao Manning's face turned paler. Why did he have to mention Nan Xiangwan?

Staff member: "Nan Xiangwan can get along with Gu Beihuai because she is very capable in business, and Gu Beihuai has feelings of love and talent for her, yielding to her everywhere! It's not that Gu Beihuai's temper has improved! Understand? If you get close to him to take advantage of his popularity with your clumsy behavior, do you want to be scolded by the fans?"

Miao Manning: "I see."

She lowered her head and gave up completely.

After the staff left, Miao Manning opened Weibo.

Sure enough, in just a moment, many people were scolding her.

However, Nan Xiangwan's Weibo was filled with emoji reactions, even though she had spent a whole morning alone with Gu Beihuai, not a single fan of the Northern Emperor scolded Nan Xiangwan.

Why?

Weren't Gu Beihuai's female fans all toxic?

Why didn't they scold Nan Xiangwan?

Unfair!

............

Nan Xiangwan woke up from her nap at 2:30pm.

She got up vigorously and continued working hard!

Gu Beihuai was still in that classroom, at noon the staff couldn't stand watching him and delivered a lunchbox.

He didn't even get up during that time, just kept sorting.

Nan Xiangwan pushed open the door of the live streaming classroom.

This time Gu Beihuai looked up, and his expression improved a little when he saw it was Nan Xiangwan.

He pointed at the single desk: "Practice writing compositions in the afternoon, memorize those ten templates first."

Nan Xiangwan looked down and saw 10 composition templates, full of idioms and textual patches.

Memorize them all?

Nan Xiangwan scratched her head in distress, with a pained expression.

This was harder than thinking herself!

So she started to recite!

Live comments:

- Haha! Xiangwan's expression is exactly me when reciting textbooks!

- Starts reciting with a painful look on her face! So funny!

- No other test papers to do together this afternoon? I want to brush questions with you!

- You can recite the text together with the previous one!

- Okay! High school students let's go go go!

...

The live comments once again became very harmonious, full of positive energy.

Gu Beihuai's fans were all stunned and had nothing to say.

Nan Xiangwan's fans were indeed toxic!

Studying together was good!

Too positive, couldn't scold her.

...

Indeed Nan Xiangwan had a good memory.

The templates Gu Beihuai gave had formulas, which could be connected together, making them easy to memorize by finding patterns.

Nan Xiangwan soon discovered the trick and gradually grasped the core.

In an hour, she had recited it all!

Gu Beihuai took out another question: "With summer as the theme, write a 800-word short story, tell me your thinking process?"

Nan Xiangwan quickly found the templates and formulas she had just memorized in her mind, answering: "Summer related words are cicadas, croaking, mosquitoes and watermelons. Connect them together - I was bitten by mosquitoes, wanted to go out and buy mosquito repellent, but passed by the fruit shop next door, got tempted and forgot to buy mosquito repellent, bought a big watermelon to bring home. At night I got bitten by mosquitoes again, feeling annoyed, and fell asleep listening to the croaking and cicadas."

Gu Beihuai: "......"

Live comments:

- Hahahaha! Hahahaha!

- The ability to make up this story? Unparalleled!

- God, passing by the fruit shop, forgetting to buy mosquito repellent and buying a watermelon instead!

- Big watermelon! Hahahaha!

- Laughing to death! This brain circuit!

- Really, this story is quite interesting haha! Unexpected!

- Unexpected +10086

...

Gu Beihuai took a deep breath and continued to guide: "Add some adjectives, idioms and verses."

Nan Xiangwan: "Bright moon startles magpies on the branch, cool wind and cicada cries at midnight. Rice flowers smell of harvest, listening to frogs all around."

Gu Beihuai: "How about related to watermelons?"

Nan Xiangwan: "What a huge melon!"

Gu Beihuai: "......"

Live comments:

- Hahahaha! You can see Gu Beihuai's speechless expression! Laughing to death!

- Laughing till I spat! What a huge melon!

- I think you're a fool, Xiangwan baby! Hahaha!

- Xiangwan baby is really a fool!

- Like a melon!

- I'm suddenly looking forward to the next few days of live streaming, I want to see what state Gu Beihuai will be tortured into by Nan Xiangwan?

- Haha is the previous person a devil?

- Although I feel bad for brother, Nan Xiangwan is just too funny! What the heck haha!

- Does the previous person want to join our Brick Army? Good returns on investment!

- No thanks, my brother is toxic.

- Oh, goodbye then!

...

Gu Beihuai sighed, and continued questioning: "What are the key points for a composition on the theme of 'craftsmanship'?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Combine current events! Introduce famous character examples!"

Gu Beihuai: "For example?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Craftsmanship achieves dreams! Craftsmanship is perseverance! The older generation craftsman Yuan Longping!"

Gu Beihuai: "The first part was good, remove the two words 'Mr' at the end, no titles should be added after anyone's name."

Nan Xiangwan: "Oh..."

She thought adding it was showing respect!

After reading the deeds and introduction of Yuan Longping, Nan Xiangwan was very admiring of him.

A pillar of the country!

Gu Beihuai continued asking: "How to write a patriotic composition for the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party?"

Nan Xiangwan's eyes lit up: "Revitalize the country, live up to our youth! Write about the journey of young people striving hard for the country and people! Aspire to become pillars of our country in the future!"

Gu Beihuai smiled: "Very good."

Nan Xiangwan seemed to like patriotic themes more.

Hopefully the composition topic for the college entrance exam would be on the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party!

Gu Beihuai then talked about some more, even taking out past full mark compositions from college entrance exams as case studies, explaining line by line to Nan Xiangwan.

What parallel structure, what rhetorical devices, what adjectives and emotional rendering.

He explained it so well!

Nan Xiangwan listened very carefully, she realized her war buddy was much better at teaching than Nan ChaoYang!

Simply not on the same level!

Nan ChaoYang taught her to do assignments by blabbering randomly or force-fitting, but Gu Beihuai really understood the approach, utilizing formulas and patterns, picking out key words, then connecting the various focal points together, dividing a whole composition into several sections to write.

This way, it wouldn't be abrupt or have a disconnected beginning and end, the whole article could be segmented into parts.

Gu Beihuai: "You must remember, echoing the beginning and end, set the emotion in the beginning, reflect on the theme in the end, final stroke to finish it off, understand?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Understood!"

At this time, many students among the live audience were also taking notes.

They realized Gu Beihuai explained it very clearly and understandably!

So, the mood of the livestream became positive again.

A group of students started to study diligently!

Live comments:

- Thank you Teacher Gu for the lesson!

- Learned a lot! My composition has always been bad, this lesson opened my mind!

- Please let Gu Beihuai come teach every day! I want to listen to his lessons!

- Save the high school students! Gu Beihuai teaches so well!

- I feel after this lesson I can get 55 points for composition!

- I'm going for full marks!

Chapter 130

Over the next few days, Gu Beihuai came every day with piles of review materials to teach.

Nan XiangWan studied hard with her head down, aiming for high scores!

The fans on both sides quarreled every day from the moment the livestream opened. They didn't like each other anyway, so they sprayed without the leads, and quieted down after getting tired to make way for the high school seniors. Some even gave tips on exam questions in the livestream bullet screen.

Very harmonious.

The students were thirsty for knowledge, taking notes furiously along with the livestream.

Some individual classes in certain schools even connected the livestream in the classroom during the final sprint, to open everyone's eyes!

【Peking University's Most Handsome Student Gu Beihuai Live Teaching】 also rushed to the hot search, staying at the top for several days straight.

Large numbers of students preparing for the college entrance exam were attracted, rushing in to watch.

Then they shouted in amazement!

The study tyrant is indeed a study tyrant!

The students went study crazy, while the teachers were overjoyed.

Teenagers nowadays have rebellious mentality. When teachers teach on stage, it goes in one ear and out the other.

But it's different with the star effect!

When Lord Gu teaches, everyone listens carefully!

But no matter how well he taught, it had to be suspended after a week.

The final live performance was about to begin!

This performance would no longer be in a small venue, but set up on the Magic City Grand Stage, with a capacity of eighteen thousand people!

Online ticket sales started five days ago and sold out in less than half an hour!

Even so, there were still a large number of people shouting that they couldn't get tickets.

The program team was also very helpless. This was the largest venue they could apply for so far!

With the large venue this time, there would be no on-site voting. Everything was based on online votes.

Because there weren't enough voting devices!

In Nan XiangWan's fan group, the diehard fans were taking count of who grabbed tickets.

They distributed oxygen tanks in order, organized and disciplined.

There were also people who grabbed final round tickets but weren't in the group.

Jie Chou was one of them!

After being rejected three times trying to apply to join the group with his private account, he had been working very hard posting with various accounts.

Finally, he managed to sneak into the fan group!

As for the stage performances, Jie Chou didn't manage to grab tickets for any of the previous ones.

This time there were 18,000 tickets, and Jie Chou got one!

The big diehard fan even gave him a free oxygen tank!

He immediately opened WeChat and rushed to Gu Beihuai to show off.

'Jie Chou: [Picture] Look! I got a ticket! Hahahaha!'

'Gu Beihuai: Front row, not bad luck.'

'Jie Chou: [Picture] Got a free oxygen tank too! Jealous?'

'Gu Beihuai: I'm sitting in the mentor's seat, jealous?'

'Jie Chou: Damn! You're definitely doing this on purpose! We've been friends for so many years, and you don't even know to bring me along to chase a star!'

'Gu Beihuai: You're a man in your twenties, chasing a 17-year-old girl. Aren't you ashamed?'

'Jie Chou: None of your business! Blocked! Ending this friendship for three minutes!'

............

The day before the performance, all trainees gathered together, and the three mentors carefully explained the mechanism of the final, etc.

The performance order this time was no longer random draw, but in ascending order of ranking.

Bian ZhiMing: "The first on stage is Miao Manning. Nan XiangWan is last. You should be able to understand the good intentions of the program team with this order, right?"

Zhao Lan added: "The voting time is limited. It's almost impossible for outside fans to vote for the last few performers, because the voting will start right after they finish performing. This is a privilege given by the program team to lower-ranking trainees."

Zhong Lingfei: "You should all strive for yourselves. More exposure is better exposure. Do your best."

The trainees all nodded.

Nan XiangWan didn't care either way. She didn't care about the performance order.

Next to her, Miao Manning clenched her fists. She was ranked tenth, but performing first, with the longest fundraising time.

If she did well, she might be able to rush to seventh place?

Bian ZhiMing continued and told everyone to pay attention to various things.

This time, they couldn't go back to the company to get styled. Instead, they had individual waiting rooms at the competition venue. The top ten trainees each had their own waiting room.

The program team was very generous this time!

All contestants were arranged to not go out the day before the performance, quietly waiting for tomorrow's arrival.

Nan XiangWan also rarely had a night's rest without doing homework.

She improved a lot this week!

She felt she could get into a good university now!

After coming to this world for two months, she entered a closed reality show recording first thing, knew nothing, and accepted all kinds of strange tasks, before struggling to prepare for the college entrance exam.

She didn't even have time to brew her emotions.

She missed her cunning military advisor, the cute yet twisted military law officer, and the three tiger generals under her.

She missed her cousin...

She missed her unicorn-blooded crimson cloud steed mount...

Nan XiangWan fell asleep missing them, curled up like a little shrimp.

---------------

The next day.

Nan XiangWan didn't have time for morning exercise, because assembly started at six in the morning.

All the trainees took the bus to the Magic City Grand Stage and began preparing!

Apart from Nan XiangWan being normally awake, the other trainees were all drowsy, nearly falling asleep to death!

Especially Ge Dongxuan, drooling in her sleep...

After arriving at the Magic City Grand Stage, Nan XiangWan was arranged in Waiting Room 1.

Because she had her own styling team, she was the only one in the room now.

Little assistant Xiao Dongfeng rushed in breathlessly with breakfast, eight layers of food boxes, and lots of meat buns.

Nan XiangWan started eating!

Soon, around 8 o'clock, Monica came in with her styling team.

Nan XiangWan: "Huh?"

Monica revealed a smug smile: "I've already signed a long-term cooperation contract with your company. From now on your styling will be done by my team, 50% off, and you don't need to wait in line."

Nan XiangWan: "What about this time?"

Monica: "Free this time, but I've already applied for reimbursement of custom clothing materials from your company. I used really good materials!"

Nan XiangWan: "Let me see what it's like?"

Next to her, a large box opened, revealing an exquisite performance costume.

The outfit was black, form-fitting leather without any extra colors or decoration.

Monica introduced beside her: "It's all custom-made based on your performance songs. The clothes aren't the point, the accessories are."

Next, she took out something that looked like a tail!

Monica: "I specially designed this shawl that will go over your shoulders later."

The top of the shawl was a dragon head, with a dragon body and tail trailing behind.

The dragon head and tail each occupied a shoulder, while the dragon body casually draped down the back.

It was golden and vividly made, with each scale crafted meticulously as if they were real scales, shimmering under the lights!

Nan XiangWan looked on with shining eyes.

She touched it, but used too much force and directly crushed a scale...

Monica's team members shrieked! Hopping around to fix the scale!

Monica also slapped away Nan XiangWan's paws: "Don't touch! Be gentle!"

Nan XiangWan: "......"

She didn't do it on purpose, just wanted to touch it a bit.

Who knew it couldn't withstand touching.

It definitely wasn't because she was too strong!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.1K 33
Title: 流放前,王妃溜進皇宮搬空國庫 / Exiled Princess: From the Palace Heist to Becoming a Rich Madame Author: 風涼人暖 In the wake of the apocalypse, Jiang Ru didn't...
23K 359 81
Chu Yu finally climbed to the pinnacle of choreography and directing, and was suddenly reborn back to her high school days. Chu Yu: Longevity! I don'...
667K 68.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
107K 1.4K 43
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022...