The Queen's Rise to the Top

Da 28antoine

At the beginning of transmigration, I almost killed my younger brother. If I don't complete the system tasks... Altro

1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
101 - 110
111 - 120
121 - 130
131 - 140
141 - 150
151 - 160
161 - 170
171 - 180
181 - 190
191 - 200
201 - 210
211 - 220
221 - 230
231 - 240
241 - 250
251 - 260
261 - 270
271 - 280
281 - 290
291 - 300
301 - 310
311 - 320
321 - 330
331 - 340
341 - 350
351 - 360
361 - 370

91 - 100

106 1 0
Da 28antoine

Chapter 91

Sha Ling's voice was great. After 40 days of training, her rap skills had improved by leaps and bounds.

[A group of bloodthirsty ants were attracted by the rotten meat]

[I watched the lonely scenery with a blank expression]

As Sha Ling was rapping quickly in front of the audience, Nan XiangWan was playing the guitar at the other end of the stage.

The two of them stood at opposite ends of the stage, very far apart, without making eye contact.

But they were incredibly in sync!

The camera constantly zoomed in and out between the two, creating an illusion of coming from an ancient battlefield.

Sha Ling rapped continuously for 45 seconds, very steady!

For the first few tens of seconds, the whole stage presented an absolute classical beauty and prologue kneel.

Whether it was Nan XiangWan's guitar solo or Sha Ling's rap, both were impeccable!

After Sha Ling finished the first paragraph,

Nan XiangWan put down her guitar, picked up the microphone.

With a touch of unique hoarseness in her voice, she sounded:

[Ah, the clouds have started covering the unclean night]

[The echo of the funeral in the park is flying all over the sky]

As soon as she vocalized, the entire stage suddenly jumped up by a dimension!

This voice, combined with this style of song...

Was a perfect match!

As Nan XiangWan sang, she walked from the end of the stage towards the front.

The camera followed her, zooming in sharply on the whole picture!

It was as if a real elf!

Coming out from an ancient battle between gods and demons!

Nan XiangWan's voice continued, clearly singing out every lyric:

[I send you white roses]

[Withering in a pure black environment]

[The crow is strangely quiet on the branch]

As she sang, she walked towards the front of the stage, towards the audience.

She kept singing until she reached the edge of the stage.

In between, she crossed paths with Sha Ling, brushing past each other.

Suddenly, Nan XiangWan was at the front and Sha Ling at the back.

At this point, the whole song had also reached the climax of the chorus!

Sha Ling raised the microphone, harmonizing with Nan XiangWan.

[Playing Chopin's nocturne for you]

[Commemorating my dead love]

[With a voice like the night wind]

[Heartbroken sounds so good]

The invincible melody exploded at this moment!

At the same time, Nan XiangWan smiled and stretched out a leg, casually resting it on the edge of the stage.

Her other leg was curled up, and she sat down casually like that.

With someone else sitting down like this, it would look very awkward.

But when she posed like this, it was unexpectedly pleasing to the eye!

It even seemed natural, as if she was born to sit like that.

Amidst the casual and nonchalant posture, there was also a touch of mischief from the ancient elf.

The singing continued:

[My hands type very lightly on the keyboard]

[I give you thoughts very carefully]

[The place you buried is called Netherworld]

Nan XiangWan's elbow was resting on her curled knee, holding the microphone as she sang.

Facing the front row audience up close!

Behind her stood Sha Ling, harmonizing with her.

In an instant!

The audience in the front row suffered the strongest beauty attack!

They could even feel Nan XiangWan's smoky blue hair fluttering towards them.

On the spot!

A girl was about to faint!

The people around her immediately hooked her up to an oxygen tank!

The girl rolled her eyes, took a hard breath from the oxygen.

Disregarding everything, she went crazy!

She frantically waved her arms at Nan XiangWan along with the people around her.

Ah!

Nan XiangWan!

Ah ah ah!

Hubby! Hubby look at me!

Whether it was due to her strong will or her excessive gestures.

Nan XiangWan looked at her.

Reaching out with her other hand not holding the microphone, she grasped the girl's hand.

Amidst the surrounding singing, Nan XiangWan looked at her and sang the chorus:

[Your heartbeat's response]

[Is still so warm and intimate]

[I miss your bright red lipstick mark]

Right after,

Nan XiangWan let go of her hand, got up and turned back to the stage.

At the same time, this song also came to the last paragraph.

Nan XiangWan and Sha Ling's voices blended together, continuous seamless cooperative rapping!

[I use beautiful rhymes]

[To describe the plundered empty love]

The performance ended with Nan XiangWan's final sigh.

Below the stage.

The girl in the front row had already collapsed the instant Nan XiangWan got up and left.

The oxygen didn't help!

She suddenly fainted!

In fact, when Nan XiangWan held her hand, she had already gone crazy!

But in order to see her idol, to hear Nan XiangWan sing, she stubbornly held it in, tearfully stabilizing her emotions while excitedly waving.

But when Nan XiangWan let go of her hand, the girl could no longer withstand it.

She fainted completely!

She had suffered too many fatal attacks today!

The people around immediately cleared a path. The fans worked with staff to carry her away on a stretcher, all the way to the waiting ambulance at the door!

The oxygen tanks were self-funded by the fans, the ambulance was called by the program team.

They didn't think it would be needed originally, who knew someone really couldn't withstand it in the end!

Nan XiangWan, you're too powerful!

Making people faint at every show, can you?

After the song ended, a wave of enthusiasm erupted at the scene.

Regardless of whether they were fans or not, everyone was shouting Nan XiangWan's name at this moment!

Many were even crying excitedly!

Yet another large group of on-site audience was captured.

Nan XiangWan's open mic live stage performance was truly sublime!

The trip was worth it!

Host Guan Liangzhe had to wait several seconds before going on stage, mainly because he was completely immersed in the stage just now, almost forgetting his job.

At this time, the live stream situation had also descended into madness.

Bullet screen comments:

- Nan XiangWan's vocal tone suits this style of rap so well! Sounds so good!!!

- What the, who designed this stage?! Too awesome, oh my grass!

- It must be Miss Sha Ling! Fatal attack!

- The scene of Nan XiangWan walking from afar, I almost felt like time-travelling! It was as if seeing a real elf!

- Praise the dark elf Nan XiangWan! I'm crying from watching! This stage!

- Mom! I saw a real elf!!!

- Dark elf Nan XiangWan! Dark elf Nan XiangWan! Dark elf Nan XiangWan!

- So many people at the scene are crying! This stage makes people so excited! Clearly not a high-energy style, yet it inexplicably excites people to unbearable levels!

- I can't speak anymore, only ah ah ah!

- Front little cutie please scoot over, I'm downloading the pic![Elf descending].gif

...

The animated gif of [Elf descending].gif captured Nan XiangWan sitting down cross-legged and holding the girl's hand.

An ancient dark elf, holding an ordinary girl's hand.

Isn't that like an elf descending into the mortal realm?

The visual impact of this scene was truly shocking!

Fatal attack!

...

On stage.

Guan Liangzhe suppressed his excitement, lightly coughed and started the next segment.

In the distance, mentor Gu Beihuai put away his phone that he had been using to take photos, got up and vacated the Head Mentor seat.

He didn't need to say anything more at all. In fact, he felt that no matter who gave commentary, it would be blasphemy against this stage performance.

When Zhao Tiancheng sat back in the Head Mentor seat, his mind was still spinning.

So Teacher Gu, every time you come it's normal for you, but this time you didn't even need to speak?

Could it be simply because this seat has the best view of the stage??

As expected of you, Teacher Gu!

Zhao Tiancheng suddenly felt that next time, he shouldn't leave his seat either, just stand behind Teacher Gu and watch.

This seat is good!

Chapter 92

Host Guan Liangzhe's voice trembled as he asked, "Nan XiangWan, I have to ask, you aren't a time traveler, are you?"

Nan XiangWan: "..."

The host didn't expect her to answer. He continued asking, "Who designed the scene of the elf sitting on the ground? How did you come up with it? It's too amazing! I'm stunned!"

Nan XiangWan passed the microphone to Sha Ling.

Sha Ling pushed it back: "Say some more."

Helplessly, Nan XiangWan took a deep breath and picked up the microphone...

Guan Liangzhe's pupils suddenly shrank as he quickly interrupted, "Speak normally, don't give military speeches!"

Nan XiangWan: "..."

Audience: "Hahaha!"

Nan XiangWan spoke normally: "Sha Ling designed it. Everyone knows I'm only good at singing and dancing. I'm useless at everything else."

She didn't know how to design stages or choreography.

Host Guan Liangzhe: "Who said you're useless! I'm the first to disagree! You're an all-round idol, Nan XiangWan!"

The audience laughed again. This young host was very excited.

Nan XiangWan looked strange: "I also don't know how to compose music or write lyrics."

Guan Liangzhe was stumped for a moment.

Indeed, an all-round idol must have some creative abilities!

Guan Liangzhe: "You're still young and haven't learned these things yet. In the future, apply to a music academy. I think you'll definitely be a genius!"

Nan XiangWan lamented: "Don't know if I can get in."

When it came to studying, she felt like crying.

The live audience immediately shouted in unison:

"You'll get in!"

Guan Liangzhe laughed: "Hear that? You definitely can! Sha Ling, the scene of walking from afar, was that your design too? It's so amazing, I feel like I've time traveled, you know?"

Sha Ling took the microphone from Nan XiangWan and said, "The intention behind the stage design was to combine ancient elves with modernity. I represent the present, Nan XiangWan represents the ancient elven queen. She emerges from the smoke of war, seeking precious love."

Guan Liangzhe excitedly trembled: "Sha Ling is such a genius! How did you come up with it? This stage design is so beautiful!"

Sha Ling smiled slightly: "Listening to the song and looking at Nan XiangWan's face inspired the creative impulse."

Guan Liangzhe: "So it came from Nan XiangWan!"

Seeing the host keep asking questions and almost forgetting what to do next,

The overall director Zhao Tiancheng picked up the mic from the director's table and reminded: "The stage is amazing, I have nothing more to say, I even feel like I'm not qualified to critique."

Zhao's voice finally brought Guan Liangzhe back to his senses.

He awkwardly laughed then swiftly pulled the flow back.

Nan XiangWan and Sha Ling exited the stage and returned to the waiting room.

The next pair of trainees got ready!

---

Online.

The official blog of the show "Let's Debut! Trainee!" quickly released the live video of Nan XiangWan and Sha Ling's stage.

Then they swiftly edited a post with the high-def photo of Nan XiangWan taken earlier.

The army of fans who were long prepared surged in instantly!

In less than ten minutes, the likes, shares and comments exceeded 30,000!

The popularity was comparable to top stars!

At the same time, the hot search trends etc followed right after.

【Dark Elf Nan XiangWan】(Exploding)

Clicking into the hot search, the first was the full 3 min 46 sec stage video.

Second was Nan XiangWan's high-definition elf costume photo!

This time, the program team had taken photos, well done!

Comments-

:[Bare hand brick smashing gif]

: My elven queen! Dark elf Nan XiangWan! [Elf descending to earth gif]

: Ahhhh Nan XiangWan!!! Jealous of those who got tickets!! Insane!

: I was at the scene but I'm jealous of the girl whose hand Nan XiangWan held and sang to! Doesn't seem like she's a fan either! Ahhhhhh! So jealous!!!

: F*ck... That girl is me! I got sent onto the ambulance, rushing back to the scene now!! Don't know if I can make it back for Nan XiangWan's encore performance??? Fellow fans please point me to the fan group! I need to join! Ahhhhhh! Darling I'm your husband! My husband ahhhhhh!

: Replying to previous - In the video I was crying so ugly, I actually fainted from excitement and missed my husband's final stage! Crying to death!! Missed the last performance of my husband! Ahhhhhh! Darling wait for me!!!

: The above is such a show off hahahaha!

: What is this top comment??? What happened to our fan solidarity to hype [Elf descending to earth gif]? Where's the rapport between fans! So angry I'm [Bare hand brick smashing gif] on the spot!

: Seeing my darling blow up more and more each day, old fans can't even get front row seats! [After image gif]

......

【Nan XiangWan Big Fan Group】

'Group Owner: [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]'

'Group Owner: Materials, share.'

'Ahhhhh! What god is the group owner? So many pics! So many ahhhhhh!'

'My god? All high def pics! Group owner is the true fan leader! Too awesome!'

'My darling looks so good from this angle! So gorgeous!'

'Even better than the official blog's pic! This angle is insane!'

'Starting to doubt the group owner's identity today.'

'Nevermind that! Start sharing sisters!'

......

After sending the pics, Gu Beihuai didn't manage anymore.

Because he was rushed for time today, he drove himself instead of getting a ride from his manager or driver.

Sitting in the driver's seat, Gu Beihuai finally had time to check WeChat.

Then he realized, huh?

The trainee with the surname Jian that he led fans to fight before, was from his company NanBei Entertainment?

Gu Beihuai suddenly had a strange expression. He was busy leading the fight and didn't see the messages, but ended up attacking his own company?

This was very...

Luckily, NanBei Entertainment handled it promptly, and the show's PR was well-done.

Plus the fans were collectively grateful, so the final outcome could be considered a win-win!

Gu Beihuai put down his phone, and started doubting himself for a bit.

Just what magical potion made him help Nan XiangWan with no regard for his own stance at all?

...

On the other side.

Star Ocean Experimental High School, Class 3 Senior Year 3.

Because there were 15 groups performing this time, and it started streaming at 3pm as well, the time for the 10th group's performance coincided perfectly with their after school time.

So everyone in the class managed to watch Nan XiangWan's stage livestream!

In the classroom, the projector was connected to the class president's phone screen.

Everyone watched while screaming in place!

Especially when Nan XiangWan walked to the front, sat on the floor, and held the hand of a random female audience while singing.

The whole class went nuts!

The screams were so loud they echoed through the entire building!

Rong Zhen: "Ahhhh! Hold my hand! Don't touch her! Honey hold mine! Hold mine!"

Ning Yan: "Are you a..."

Gu Lu: "My god darling! Darling ahhhhhh!"

Ning Yan: "Whether boy or girl, everyone's shouting darling? Fine, count me in! Darling! Nan XiangWan you're my darling ahhhhhh!"

Seeing the whole class start shouting "darling", the momentum got louder and louder.

Nan ChaoYang finally couldn't stand it anymore. He angrily slammed the table and stood up:

"All of you get lost!!!"

Chapter 93

The show on stage continued to record. When all 15 group performances ended.

The scene started a real-time vote count!

The 1,000 audience members present each had 5 votes. The off-site real-name voting was one person, one vote.

In addition, the five intern mentors each had 5,000 votes.

The three mentors each held 10,000 votes, and the chief mentor Zhao Tiancheng had 20,000 votes.

This time, there was no so-called watching the votes before voting again. The mentors also voted blindly.

Calculate everything together!

There would be no chance to give trainees with potential extra votes. Everything depended on the stage performance!

Up to the fourth round of performances, no one had any preferential treatment.

Soon, data for the 15 groups appeared on the big screen.

After Jian's plagiarism and peach-colored negative news came out, only the other member of this group got votes. The program team turned off Jian's voting channel.

As a result, only one person's votes were shown in this group, which suddenly ranked bottom among the 15 teams!

In addition, 13 other groups rose to a certain level of data and then stopped, leaving only Nan Xiangwan and Sha Ling's group.

Rising, rising!

Host Guan Liangzhe joked, "A familiar scene has appeared again!"

Every time at the final vote count, there was always one group leading with a cliff-like number of votes!

Finally, when it rose to 2 million votes, this group stopped.

Among them, Nan Xiangwan accounted for 1.7 million votes, and Sha Ling 300,000.

The top seven were: Nan Xiangwan, Zhu Sha, Ge Dongxuan, Sha Ling, Deng Si Nan, Yun Qian, Zhou Wenxia.

With 300,000 votes, Sha Ling ranked fourth!

So her number of votes was actually very high, she just met a monster Nan Xiangwan.

And of the 30 trainees, the top 20 stayed according to the ranking.

The number of people was reduced again!

Li Banyan was originally 21st place. Unexpectedly, Jian was disqualified by the program team, so she took that spot.

Just made it to 20th place!

This made Li Banyan very excited. A windfall, getting an extra chance for exposure and increased fame through the public performance!

...

At the encore, Nan Xiangwan and Sha Ling were invited on stage amid cheers.

On stage, Nan Xiangwan still stood like an instructor, standing like that in her dark elf costume made people laugh!

Danmu comments:

- The instructor stance Nan Xiangwan is here!

- Sergeant Nan Xiangwan online!

- This stance is so funny haha! Why stand like this in this costume haha!

- Fantasy shattered! The elven king is fake! The drill sergeant is the real deal!

- Return to reality! Nan Xiangwan is not an elf, she's silly!

- Look at Sha Ling's expression, laughing to death!

- Sha Ling says she's never been so speechless!

...

At this time, Sha Ling stared with wide eyes and looked at Nan Xiangwan in shock.

Then she tried her best to adjust her stance slightly, to keep the same style as Nan Xiangwan as much as possible.

The two should not clash!

At this point, Sha Ling finally understood the feelings of others after cooperating with Nan Xiangwan.

It was really cool, Nan Xiangwan was like a hack, able to do any action perfectly and effortlessly. There was no need to worry or be concerned at all!

But the subsequent speechlessness was also real. Because Nan Xiangwan was so awesome on stage, she was equally silly off stage.

Host Guan Liangzhe obviously already had some immunity. He asked directly, "Nan Xiangwan, this is your fourth first place already. In a total of four performances, you got first place four times. Do you have anything to say?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Ah."

She made a sound, then was silent.

Indicating that she didn't know what to say!

Host Guan Liangzhe's mouth twitched: "Okay, let me ask in a different way, what are your expectations?"

Normally people would definitely respond that they would continue to maintain and so on.

Unexpectedly, Nan Xiangwan subconsciously said, "I expect to suddenly learn all high school math, physics and chemistry at once!"

The audience burst out laughing, "Hahaha!"

After a twitch of his mouth corners, Guan Liangzhe decided not to ask Nan Xiangwan anymore, and started interviewing Sha Ling instead.

Danmu comments:

- Laughing to death! Xiangwan's heart is only set on studying!

- No one can stop her from learning! I feel her determination!

- This is too funny, right? The host clearly asked about expectations for the stage haha!

- Turns out celebrities also suffer from math, physics and chemistry! So real!

- Brick wishes Nan Xiangwan high test scores and a top ranking in the gaokao!!!

- After this interruption, I suddenly remembered I haven't done my homework yet, slipping away, slipping away.

- I'm going to do my homework too, bye bricks!

...

The interview session ended lightly and happily.

With the system prompt tone ringing in her mind, Nan Xiangwan rushed into the dining room to eat!

【Ding!】

【Completed Task: Performance (4)】

【Completion 100%, effect exceeded one million, calculating reward...】

【Reward issued!】

【Congratulations to the host for obtaining skills: Composition Expertise, Lyric Writing Expertise!】

Nan Xiangwan kept shoving food into her mouth, while continuing to wait.

As a result, she waited for a long time.

That's it?

Just this?

Damn system, not even rewarding cashback now?

Just giving her two skills?!

Damn it!!!

Nan Xiangwan felt very upset at the time, looking at the balance in her bank account and deciding to spend the cashback from those three consumptions sometime, to increase her cash flow!

After eating.

Nan Xiangwan returned to the dorm and turned on the video lessons to do homework that had been interrupted for a day.

In the video, she looked miserable.

Didn't want to do homework!

On the other side, her brother Nan ChaoYang looked even more unhappy, even distracted several times during the lesson.

Nan Xiangwan didn't know what was up with her brother, and didn't ask much.

With the gaokao only 70-something days away, she was too busy with herself!

...

On the Internet.

A somewhat abnormal force was quietly growing stronger, although it was only a day and a night, the team had grown to hundreds.

Inside the 【Nan Wang Bei Di CP Group】, the group owner 'Dreaming of Returning to Primitive Human Times' kept handling join requests.

The scattered CP fans from before when 'Sunrise in the East ChaoYang Rises' killed them off, finally found this organization.

Mainly because 'Dreaming of Returning to Primitive Human Times' was so gutsy, so unbridled.

Constantly posting statuses on the #NanWangBeiDi# super topic.

It got quite a few CP fans to excitedly join the group while also being scared that they would be killed by antis!

After each member joined the group, the group owner 'Dreaming of Returning to Primitive Human Times' would remind them to read the notice, the group files contained a complete collection of Nan Wang and Bei Di from their first meeting until now.

Very comprehensive!

It was compiled by Wan Menghua overnight!

She did not reveal any of their privacy, only capturing usable photos or videos from the Internet, compiling them into a collection.

From the first performance when the King descended, to the King's exclusive favor in the next two performances, to shooting MVs.

Fourth...

Huh?

How come there was no commentary from Gu Beihuai for the fourth performance?

The one sitting on the chief mentor's seat was Zhao Tiancheng!

In the group.

'Group owner, group owner, I got photos taken by the live audience!'

'[Picture] [Picture] [Picture]'

'See it! During Nan Xiangwan's performance, Gu Beihuai was sitting on the chief mentor's seat! It's just that he left after the performance ended, and didn't show up for the review.'

'It wasn't captured in the livestream, but some audience members noticed the change on the chief mentor seat and took pictures!'

'This is today's right? Not a photo from before?'

'Today's! Brand new! Look at the clothes! Gu Beihuai's clothes!'

'Dreaming of Returning to Primitive Human Times: Shout with me! Nan Wang Bei Di CP!!!'

'Nan Wang Bei Di CP!!!'

'CP!!!'

Chapter 94

After finishing his daily video lesson with his sister, Nan ChaoYang immediately went on Weibo. Upon looking...

As expected!

He knew it!

The group of CP fans that he had decimated last time had emerged again!

They even had a super topic and a group chat?

Kill!!!

Nan Wang Bei Di CP Group group owner "Dreaming Back to Prehistoric Times" received a request to join the group from "Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient".

Wan Meng approved without screening.

Nan ChaoYang sat in front of the computer cracking his knuckles, with ten fingers on the keyboard.

Taking a deep breath, getting ready—

Begin!

"Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient: I'm reporting you and getting this group of CP fans who are delusional about their ship shut down!"

"Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient: Shipping shipping shipping, don't you CP fans have anything better to do than ship!"

"Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient: I'll smash you all with three years of high school exam materials and five years of mock exams!!!"

"Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient: SZC? It looks to me like you're the ones getting shut down!!"

*kick*

Wan Meng acted quickly to kick him out of the group.

This person typed so fast that the other members didn't even have time to react with question marks before he went on a tirade of curses against CP fans that left them stunned.

After the brief silence when he was kicked out...

Chaos erupted!

"Ahhhhhhh! [Shocked][Shocked][Shocked]"

"I know this person! The ringleader who killed off all Nan XiangWan shippers last week!"

"Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient! Remember this name everyone, if you see him, run! Run without looking back!"

"Yes yes yes! He cursed me out last week, even all the people in my dorm together didn't curse at me as much as he did alone! Wuwuwuwu!"

"This guy curses really fiercely and aggressively, don't engage if you run into him, just run! Problem solved!"

"Is our group going to get in trouble..."

"Dreaming Back to Prehistoric Times: Don't panic everyone, don't panic! I'll handle this guy, just feel free to ship your CPs, even if I die today, I'll hold him off!"

"Gambatte group owner!"

"If the group owner really can't win, retreat."

"Dreaming Back to Prehistoric Times: Fight to the death, never retreat!!!"

...

Under the #NanWangBeiDi# super topic, the pinned post by "Dreaming Back to Prehistoric Times" was a 9-picture grid.

Filled with moments between Nan XiangWan and Gu Beihuai, basically just longing glances from afar.

Only the middle picture was a behind the scenes from their MV, showing them walking side by side to get a meal.

This post already had tons of reposts, likes, and comments from CP fans, and it looked like the super topic was starting to gain traction when...

"Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient" came in to wreak havoc!

Comment:

Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient: Reported! This super topic will definitely be shut down! CP fans will definitely be left homeless!

(Your comment has been deleted)

Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient: Nan Wang Bei Di is fake! Nan Wang Bei Di is fake! Nan Wang Bei Di is fake!

(Your comment has been deleted)

Sunrise in the East Dawn in the Orient: All you CP fans just die!

(Your comment has been deleted)

Nan ChaoYang typed quickly, posting comment after comment.

Wan Meng deleted comments equally quickly, blocking this person and frantically deleting the several comments he managed to leave in an instant.

But before Wan Meng could even breathe a sigh of relief, Nan ChaoYang had already found another post with the super topic and started his verbal abuse!

Let's see you all log in and block him!

Wan Meng couldn't do anything about the comments under others' posts, so she started arguing back against Nan ChaoYang!

The two sides cursed fiercely at each other, getting more and more heated, with their typing speed increasing as well!

In a flash, all the CP fans were riled up, logging in and spectating.

In this short time, the two had already left over thousands of argumentative comments under that post!

The battle was intense!

Some excited CP fans wanted to pitch in and help.

But in the end they were no match for Nan ChaoYang's terrifying typing speed and endless arsenal of curses, and got chased away crying.

Only Wan Meng persisted!

From 9pm to dawn, the two kept the cursing marathon going!

They kept up the frenzied pace until the other CP fans couldn't take it anymore and went to sleep, but these two kept at it!

The crazy battle continued until daybreak the next morning!

When Nan ChaoYang put his phone down, there were already over ten thousand comments under that post.

All fruits of the two sides' mutual cussing match!

Nan ChaoYang was tired too, he'd never met a CP fan who could keep up like this!

Wan Meng was even more exhausted, she finally understood the terror of an anti!

But at around 7 in the morning, the two tacitly called a ceasefire.

Nan ChaoYang went to school.

Wan Meng went to work with dark eye circles.

The original poster was dumbfounded when she logged in.

She had just posted something with the super topic, what the heck?

So many thousands of comments???

Upon looking, holy crap!

What was this earthshaking, spectacular war!

...

At this time, Nan XiangWan had long since woken up and was working out, full of energy, wowing a bunch of livestream viewers with the exquisite abdominal muscle lines revealed as she exercised.

Comments:

:Want to touch...

:Front row get out!!!

:No one is allowed to touch my XiangWan darling!

:Drool, drooling, these abs are just too perfect!

:Nan XiangWan's waist is so sexy ah!

:Want to be hugged tightly in Nan XiangWan's arms...

:Those in front stop your fantasies and explode on the spot!

...

When Nan XiangWan went to the dining hall after showering at 9, she received a message.

"Gu Beihuai: Are you free today?"

"Nan XiangWan: ?"

This was the first time the superstar had messaged her.

Their chat history still stopped at the bank account for the MV payment last time!

"Gu Beihuai: There's a slow-paced lifestyle variety show, I need to promote my MV, how about you come as the MV female lead and we guest on the show to relax?"

"Gu Beihuai: It's one day one night, we can come back tomorrow afternoon."

"Gu Beihuai: Do you want to go?"

"Gu Beihuai: [Picture] [Picture] [Picture]"

"Gu Beihuai: The MC of this show is a chef, he cooks well."

"Nan XiangWan: Yes! Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

Just one day one night, no problem.

The food in the pictures looks delicious!

"Gu Beihuai: Ok, come out now then, I'm at the door."

"Nan XiangWan: Oh ok, I'll ask the producers for leave."

She went to ask for time off, and thought there would be a whole song and dance, but as soon as she opened her mouth, the staff immediately approved.

Leaving Nan XiangWan with a bellyful of unsaid words!

She didn't know Gu Beihuai had already spoken to the staff in advance.

Everything was prepared and just waiting for her nod.

When Nan XiangWan walked out the door, she saw an SUV.

Jet black exterior, very tall and handsome!

Nan XiangWan didn't usually care much for cars, but seeing this one lit up her eyes.

She finally understood her little brother's obsession with cars!

Nice cars really are cool!

Gu Beihuai sat in the driver's seat and rolled down the window, saying to her: "Get in."

Nan XiangWan opened the door and jumped into the passenger seat.

Gu Beihuai locked the doors and started the car lightning fast, then slammed the gas pedal.

As if afraid she would change her mind!

Chapter 95

The slow-paced variety show "What to Eat Today" is a super slow-paced live program mainly featuring rural life. The program team didn't intend to create any competition or hype, but due to its unique style, it unexpectedly gained a wave of fans.

Every day many loyal fans would stay in the live studio to watch. Under the high-pressure, fast-paced city life, watching this kind of variety show can definitely give you full relaxation of body and mind.

The recording site of "What to Eat Today" is on an island on the outskirts of Shanghai, you need to take a boat to get there.

Gu Beihuai arrived right on time, driving his car onto the boat.

Nan Xiangwan was very curious along the way, looking around everywhere!

Gu Beihuai noticed what she was thinking with an amused look in his eyes, "Haven't seen a boat that allows cars on before?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Uh-huh!"

The huge cruise ship started, and arrived at the island after half an hour.

Neither Gu Beihuai nor Nan Xiangwan got off the car, instead directly driving off the boat onto the island.

Not many people got on the island from this port, only a few cars.

However, on the other side of the island, that's where most cars get off the cruise ships.

Over there is a big port, with towns.

The port where Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan got off is newly built, without much town planning yet.

Looking around, it's all fields!

The SUV runs on bumpy dirt roads, even the roads are uneven.

But the surrounding scenery is extremely beautiful!

Seashore, mountain fields.

This was Nan Xiangwan's first time coming to the rural outskirts of this world. She rolled down the car window and stuck her head out.

Deeply breathing in the fresh air!

Gu Beihuai drove slower, allowing her to better enjoy the scenery.

Just then, the phone rang.

Gu Beihuai: "Hello? Teacher Huang?"

Huang Shi: "Hey, you arrived yet?"

Gu Beihuai: "Almost there."

Huang Shi: "Good, good, there are 10 of you coming right?"

Gu Beihuai: "Yeah, 10 not counting me."

Huang Shi: "The amount is a bit big, I'll go pick vegetables and catch fish first. You guys can sit in the yard and make some tea when you arrive."

Gu Beihuai: "Got it."

Soon after.

The car arrived at the gate of an extremely beautiful courtyard.

Since "What to Eat Today" films for a large part of the year, in order to make the regular MCs and guest stars every episode more comfortable, the program team specially hired construction teams to come build nice houses and courtyards, occupying a small hilltop alone.

There is heating in winter and air conditioning in summer.

In short, it's a very suitable place for vacationing!

And after filming ends, it can continue operating as a homestay.

Nan Xiangwan got out of the car, standing dumbfounded outside the courtyard.

This was the ideal home in her mind!

So beautiful!

Gu Beihuai took two boxes of stuff from the trunk and walked into the front gate holding them.

Teacher Huang took his two assistants to go pick vegetables and catch fish, so no one was home guarding currently.

Gu Beihuai acted perfectly at ease, after walking in he casually put the stuff inside the house, then gestured for Nan Xiangwan to come sit in the pavilion in the yard.

At this time it was noon, and the number of livestream viewers had also increased.

As soon as they entered, they saw Gu Beihuai appear in the show's livestream!

They were shocked!

Comments:

Gu Beihuai? Gu Gu Gu Gu Gu Gu Beihuai? Am I seeing this right? Gu Beihuai?!

I heard the Heavenly King doesn't do variety shows! He only made a surprise guest appearance on the first episode of "Idol Trainee"!

Shocked! Gu Beihuai is on a variety show! And a slow-paced one like "What to Eat Today"!

Wait! Who's that person beside the Heavenly King???

OMG! Nan Xiangwan! Gu Beihuai brought Nan Xiangwan to be on a variety show?!

I was wondering why I didn't see Nan Xiangwan appear in the livestream of the other show, so she ran over here!

Gu Beihuai, someone who never relies on variety shows for exposure, actually brought newbie Nan Xiangwan onto a variety show, what's going on?!

Promoting the MV?

Does the Heavenly King need promotion with his popularity?

Gu Beihuai's mystifying behavior grand prize!

Let's watch for a bit, don't randomly guess!

Not guessing anything, don't dare guess...

...

A large wave of comments floated by. Gu Beihuai's appearance instantly blew up this variety show.

But the main character currently sitting in the yard didn't have any awareness that she was causing a sensation online.

After gesturing for Nan Xiangwan to sit, he started earnestly teaching her about how to conduct herself.

Gu Beihuai: "Later when you meet your seniors, you need to call them by their title, understand?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Okay, senior."

Gu Beihuai: "No, call them teacher."

Nan Xiangwan: "Teacher."

Gu Beihuai: "What do you call me?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Gu Beihuai."

Gu Beihuai: "What did I just teach you?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Gu Beihuai teacher."

Gu Beihuai: "Take out my name, just call teachers by their surname."

Nan Xiangwan: "Gu teacher."

Gu Beihuai: "Right, good girl."

As he spoke, he pointed at the staff member holding a camera next to them.

Nan Xiangwan immediately understood: "Camera teacher?"

Gu Beihuai's eyes smiled: "A teachable child!"

He pointed at the audio staff member next to them as well.

Nan Xiangwan: "Audio teacher!"

Gu Beihuai: "Correct. Remember from now on no matter what show you're on, just call them teacher and you'll be good."

Nan Xiangwan: "Okay!"

It was much simpler for her than racking her brain about how to address people appropriately.

Comments:

Me????

This round of actions directly stunned me hahaha!

I came over from the other show, but as soon as I switched over I see this mystifying teaching hahaha!

Laughing to death! Gu Beihuai teaching Nan Xiangwan on site! Dying of laughter!!!

What a magical combo! Why is he treating her like teaching his daughter?

So funny! But Gu Beihuai is so gentle with Nan Xiangwan, I've never seen the Heavenly King be so patient with anyone before!

F*ck! Don't keep talking, this Gu Beihuai fan is about to be jealous to death!

...

Amidst the lively comments.

Huang Shi came back with his two little assistants.

He was riding a tricycle, piled high with freshly picked vegetables from the fields and the fish he caught.

Gu Beihuai told him 10 people!

Huang Shi was worried there wouldn't be enough!

When he rode the small tricycle back into the yard, huh?

Where are the 10 people he said?

Seeing Huang Shi, Gu Beihuai greeted, "Teacher Huang."

Huang Shi walked over, drenched in sweat: "The people?"

Gu Beihuai smiled and pointed next to him, "She alone eats as much as 10 people."

Huang Shi's eyes instantly rolled to the sky.

A petite girl with skinny arms and legs!

Eats as much as 10 people?

Are you kidding!

Can the Heavenly King just casually trick people like this?

Huang Shi was furious!

Just then Nan Xiangwan turned around, politely addressing Huang Shi, "Hello Teacher Huang!"

Only then did Huang Shi see Nan Xiangwan's face, and was immediately shocked.

Oh dang!

This young lady is so pretty!

Huang Shi is also considered an old-timer in the entertainment industry, having seen countless celebrities. Gu Beihuai is an exception.

Among female stars, it's rare to see one as beautiful as Nan Xiangwan.

This level of looks must be the ceiling in the entertainment industry!

Huang Shi suddenly remembered, isn't Gu Beihuai 25 this year too?

Bringing such a beautiful young lady onto a show?

Could it be...

Just as Huang Shi thought of many possibilities in an instant.

His two little assistants walked in, a Border Collie, and an Alpaca.

The Border Collie held a basket of fish in its mouth, while the Alpaca's back was loaded with piles of vegetables.

Gu Beihuai introduced with a smile, "These are Teacher Huang's two little assistants, the Border Collie is called Yun Shi, the Alpaca is called Bai Bai."

Nan Xiangwan immediately spoke up, "Hello Teacher Yun Shi! Hello Teacher Bai Bai!"

Gu Beihuai: "..."

Huang Shi was just about to greet them but his words abruptly halted, his entire head full of question marks.

Comments:

Hahahahahahaha!

I f*cking hahahahaha!

Calling a dog and an alpaca teacher? Nan Xiangwan you really are something!

The Border Collie Yun Shi and Alpaca Bai Bai are shocked! They've experienced unprecedented superior treatment on this show!

Laughing to death! The Border Collie and Alpaca have become teachers too!

Gu Beihuai! Let me ask you, are you confused or not?!

Gu Beihuai self-doubting! Did he teach her wrong?

Hahahahahaha! Cracking up!

Nan Xiangwan is just doing as Gu Beihuai taught her to call everyone teacher, she did nothing wrong hahaha!

An iconic scene! Clapping in acclaim!

Chapter 96

Huang Shi almost laughed too hard, what's up with this little girl?! Hahaha!

He laughed as he walked up, casually putting down the hoe and basket.

He also waved to the alpaca and Yun Shi the border collie to put down the other things they brought, then sat down to rest for a bit.

The border collie and alpaca followed him and sat nearby.

Nan Xiangwan sat properly, but her eyes kept staring at the two little animals.

She just...

Loved them!

Gu Beihuai was making tea. After it was done, he handed a cup to Huang Shi.

Huang Shi drank a sip and exclaimed, "Ah! The tea made by President Gu is just so fragrant!"

Gu Beihuai also handed a cup to Nan Xiangwan.

But the person next to him didn't react for a long time.

Gu Beihuai turned his head to look and found that Nan Xiangwan was staring straight at the Yun Shi the border collie meteorite.

Huang Shi also noticed this scene and held in his laugh without saying anything.

The photographer captured all the subtle emotions between the three of them.

Gu Beihuai didn't bother Nan Xiangwan's stare, he just put the teacup in front of her and left it alone. He turned his head to chat with Huang Shi.

At this time, Huang Shi happened to laugh and say, "Where did you find this little girl? She's pretty interesting."

Gu Beihuai: "She's not some little girl, she's the CEO of Hua Wan Entertainment, the big boss."

Huang Shi's eyes blinked, and his gaze towards Nan Xiangwan also changed accordingly.

Then a fleeting light flashed in his eyes.

I see!

Gu Beihuai was the CEO of South-North Entertainment, the behind-the-scenes boss.

And the one in front of him was also the CEO of Hua Wan Entertainment, the big boss.

Could these two companies be about to join forces?

Huang Shi was also an old fox, and could think much more in an instant than others.

Just then.

Nan Xiangwan suddenly moved!

She stood up and walked over to Yun Shi in two steps.

Gu Beihuai and Huang Shi both looked over at her.

Huang Shi was full of curiosity, what was going on?

Gu Beihuai was a little unsure, what now?

They saw Nan Xiangwan stop in front of Yun Shi, and suddenly shouted, "Who do you look down on?!"

Huang Shi: "???"

Gu Beihuai: "......"

Yun Shi the border collie meteorite rolled his eyes, then turned his head away, not looking at Nan Xiangwan.

Nan Xiangwan was anxious: "Turn your head back here!"

She was perceptive.

The alpaca next to her was fine, silly and confused.

But this dog...

She felt the dog's contempt for her.

It was like:

Who are you? Where did you come from? Can you herd sheep? You can't even herd sheep? Useless!

Anyway, Nan Xiangwan didn't care!

She just felt that this dog was looking down on her internally!

Of course, she was not wrong in her perception.

Yun Shi was super intelligent, this one had even won international awards, very smart.

Huang Shi laughed out loud on the spot, his wrinkles becoming much clearer from laughing hard.

Gu Beihuai also chuckled, tilting his head to watch the girl argue with the dog.

As long as they didn't start fighting, it was fine.

The livestream audience once again laughed, comments flying by filled with "666".

Comments:

Hahahahahahahaha!

I was just thinking! Yun Shi might look down on Xiangwan!

Hahaha! Yun Shi thinks it's smarter than Nan Xiangwan!

Laughing to death! Xiangwan is arguing with a dog!

Hahaha!

My god, laughing till tears are coming out!

The key is she's arguing so seriously! Face red and neck thick!

What a treasure girl!

Come on, let me recommend breaking bricks with bare hands.

As a brick, I guarantee it! Search Nan Xiangwan on Weibo to see the animated gif, can't lose if you invest!

Silly is Xiangwan's daily style, sit down, don't get too excited.

...

The audience watching the livestream were fixed fans of the show. After observing and accompanying for so many days, they were already very familiar with Yun Shi the border collie's cunning personality.

It had been staring at Nan Xiangwan and tilting its head and chin from time to time.

It was indeed an expression of contempt, hahaha!

And Nan Xiangwan wasn't the first human Yun Shi had looked down on.

It was just that no one had cared so much to argue with a dog before.

Only Nan Xiangwan did.

She was angry!

They saw a person and a dog start arguing in the pavilion.

Yun Shi: "Woof woof woof!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Are you scolding me?"

Yun Shi: "Woof!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Scold me again, I dare you!"

Yun Shi: "Woof woof!"

...

Huang Shi at the side really couldn't hold it in anymore, slapping the table laughing hard: "Hahaha!"

Gu Beihuai also chuckled, tilting his head to watch the girl argue with the dog.

The livestream audience once again filled the screen with comments flying by laughing hard and "666".

Comments:

Arguing with a dog, hahaha!

Laughing to death! Rolling on the ground laughing!

Damn, hahaha! Xiangwan is arguing with a dog! Hahaha!

My god, laughing till tears coming out!

The key is she's arguing so seriously! Face red and neck thick!

What a treasure girl!

...

After arguing with Yun Shi for a long time, Nan Xiangwan finally got tired.

She didn't get much out of it either.

This dog was too cunning!

Nan Xiangwan sat down to drink tea.

Gu Beihuai had already changed her a new cup, the temperature just right now.

Huang Shi next to her was looking at his phone, laughing while watching.

He was looking at the Weibo hot search.

[Nan Xiangwan's Signature Silly Moments Collection] (Hot)

Some talented person had made a video montage, with Jay Chou's song "Double Sticks" as the background music.

As soon as the video opened-

[Heehee haha!] Chaotic dancing!

[What to do?] Breaking bricks with bare hands!

[I'm unlocking my inner power!] Military posture! Done!

[The righteous are invincible!] Burp!

[Quick, use the double sticks! Hmm!] Hello Teacher Yun Shi! Hello Teacher Bai Bai!

[Full of righteousness!] Arguing with a dog!

The video editing was done by a genius, the music matched Nan Xiangwan's every move and even had rhythm.

Huang Shi watched shivering with laughter, laughing to death!

Gu Beihuai: "This generation of netizens is pretty fast."

Just finished arguing with the dog, and the video was already edited.

And it was even a silly moments compilation!

Awesome!

The comments under [Nan Xiangwan's Signature Silly Moments Collection] were diverse, many were passersby who came over after watching "What to Eat Today" and thought Nan Xiangwan was so interesting. They casually searched for more and found this fresh hot compilation video.

Wow, didn't even need to slowly look for them, a compilation of signature moments!

Comments:

[Breaking bricks with bare hands].gif

Laughing to death! This video editing is too awesome!

Crazy, hahahaha!

Too silly, laughing and banging my head on the wall!

Suddenly can't take this song seriously anymore, mind filled with Nan Xiangwan's silly moments!

Toxic! Twisted!

...

While the quietly trending online hot search was happening.

Nan Zhaoyang was taking an afternoon nap, he was so tired after arguing all night and still having to go to school today.

After finishing morning classes, taking a nap at noon.

But he had just lied down to sleep when exaggerated laughter sounded from classmates next to him.

"Hahaha! Nan Xiangwan is trending again!"

"Why are you laughing so...hahahaha!"

"Heehee haha! Hahaha!"

Nan Zhaoyang: "......"

Help! What did his older sister do again?!

Chapter 97

Huang Shi rested for a while before getting up to cook: "You two haven't had lunch yet, right?"

Gu Beihuai also got up: "No, I haven't. Let me help."

Huang Shi: "No, don't bother. Just sit down. It's just lunch. We'll eat something simple first and have a big dinner later!"

Gu Beihuai had already rolled up his sleeves: "You don't understand her. Eating something simple won't fill her up."

Huang Shi: "..."

Gu Beihuai picked up the basket of vegetables and carried it into the kitchen.

Huang Shi jogged after him: "Hey, that's for dinner!"

Gu Beihuai: "Let's eat it for lunch. It won't be enough for her."

Huang Shi: "..."

Gu Beihuai: "We can pick more later this afternoon."

Huang Shi: "You're going to work me to death!"

And so the two of them went into the kitchen to cook.

Nan Xiangwan thought for a moment before getting up to clear the table.

The alpaca Bai Bai was still lying there, looking silly and naive.

The border collie Meteorite glanced at Nan Xiangwan with his pretty eyes, then forcefully snorted through his nostrils.

The sound was deafening!

Nan Xiangwan immediately whipped around to glare at him!

It was as if Meteorite was just playing with Nan Xiangwan - he let out another sigh.

Nan Xiangwan: "..."

Dog meat for dinner tonight!

The bullet screen exploded with laughter again, with 666s floating by in waves.

Nan Xiangwan was quite sensible. She washed the teapot, cleared the table, then strode into the kitchen.

She went to help cook!

At this time, Meteorite also got up and followed along.

The livestream cameraman stifled a laugh as the camera view switched indoors.

Nan Xiangwan walked over to Gu Beihuai's side.

Gu Beihuai pointed next to him: "You can cut the vegetables."

Nan Xiangwan obediently did as told.

When Huang Shi saw Meteorite come in, he reflexively ordered: "Meteorite, bring me the vegetable basket."

Meteorite immediately trotted over to pick up the basket in his mouth, intentionally turning his head to look at Nan Xiangwan as he passed by her. His eyes really...

Deserved a beating!

He was Huang Shi's little follower and helper.

Huang Shi kept ordering him around, and he kept helping out in the kitchen.

Every time, he would deliberately pass by Nan Xiangwan and deliberately turn his head to give her a look.

Even if it meant taking a detour!

The bullet screen viewers were almost laughing their heads off. This dog was really picking a fight with Nan Xiangwan!

After several times...

Nan Xiangwan was furious!

She put down the kitchen knife she was using to cut vegetables, looking at the pile of vegetables on the wooden cutting board.

She took a deep breath.

Stepped back a little.

Then she stretched out her hand, straightening her palm into the shape of a blade.

Then, just as Meteorite purposefully took a detour to pass by her again...

Nan Xiangwan struck swiftly!

Slap!

Her palm slashed down forcefully!

Instantly -

Crack!

The round wooden cutting board split in two.

It crashed to the ground with a 'thud'!

Huang Shi and Gu Beihuai, who were in the kitchen, were both drawn by the noise and looked over.

As for Meteorite, his eyes were wide open as he froze in place.

One of his front paws was still in the air, supporting him on three legs as he stood there in shock!

Three seconds later.

Meteorite took a step back.

Then he turned around and took a different route.

The whole process fully demonstrated what it meant to tuck tail and run!

Bullet Screen:

Hahahahaha! F*ck me, hahahaha!

Laughing to death! This dog hahaha!

Round two! Nan Xiangwan wins!

Nan Xiangwan finally beat Meteorite once!

Chopping with bare hands makes a comeback!

Meteorite is scared silly!

The current score is one all, let's look forward to the next battle!

I'm laughing so hard! This battle between one human and one dog is too funny hahaha!

...

Huang Shi jumped in shock: "Oh my! This cutting board is solid wood! 10 centimeters thick, how could you chop a vegetable and split it in half?"

Gu Beihuai silently added: "She didn't use a knife, she chopped it with her palm."

Huang Shi: "..."

He suddenly recalled the silly Nan Xiangwan video compilation he had just watched.

It included the classic scene of her chopping bricks with her bare hands!

Alright!

Splitting a 10cm thick wooden board with one slap, not bad!

Nan Xiangwan, you violent girl!

After Meteorite finally stopped provoking her, the kitchen work became much more harmonious.

The vegetables were soon washed and chopped, and they started the fire.

During this time, Huang Shi asked Gu Beihuai repeatedly if he really wanted to make this much food.

Gu Beihuai affirmed very certainly that he did.

The food was ready an hour later.

The two of them had been busy for half a day.

As for Nan Xiangwan, she had been tending the fire the whole time.

The stove here was a traditional earthen one that required burning wood.

Her face was black from the fire by the end of cooking!

When Huang Shi called out that the food was ready, he burst out laughing when he saw Nan Xiangwan's little black face!

Huang Shi: "Go wash your face quickly."

Gu Beihuai had already taken out a wet towel and handed it over.

Nan Xiangwan casually took it and scrubbed her face haphazardly.

Her face wasn't completely clean, leaving it smeared a bit.

Gu Beihuai helplessly took the towel back, flipped it to the clean side, and folded it.

Then with one hand holding Nan Xiangwan's head and the other hand holding the towel, he wiped her face for her.

Huang Shi had been laughing before, but upon seeing this scene he immediately stopped laughing.

His eyes were wide open in shock and horror!

Gu Beihuai, you...

The livestream viewers also immediately changed their tone after the initial laughter.

Bullet Screen:

Gu Beihuai, put your hands down!!!

Brother, what are you doing?! Brother, don't help other women wipe their faces!

Nan Xiangwan, push him away! Push!

Brother, stop! Ahhhhhh! Don't!!!

Gu Beihuai, please have some self-respect!

Nan Xiangwan should be the one to have self-respect!

Gu Beihuai, do you want to go to jail?!

Did Nan Xiangwan ask your brother to wipe her face for her? Did he not take it upon himself?! Our Nan Xiangwan didn't even want him to!

If she didn't want him to, why didn't she push him away?!

...

At this point, both sides of fans went crazy.

A verbal skirmish broke out on site!

Gu Beihuai had more fans, stronger firepower, and initially gained the upper hand.

Although Nan Xiangwan didn't have as large of a fanbase, she was extremely popular with passersby. After the initial disadvantage, passersby fans joined her side, fighting together.

And so, the originally harmonious livestream atmosphere...

Became two sides of fans tearing into each other!

As for the two people in question, they were completely oblivious to having sparked this huge battle.

After Gu Beihuai finished wiping Nan Xiangwan's face, he sat down and broke apart his chopsticks.

Huang Shi silently observed as he scooped out rice.

Nan Xiangwan accepted the bowl of rice that Huang Shi handed over with one hand, and the chopsticks from Gu Beihuai with the other.

She started eating!

Eat eat eat!

At Huang Shi's place, the pets ate together with the humans at meal times.

The alpaca Bai Bai started eating its feed nearby.

The border collie Meteorite was more independent. It trotted into the house to fetch its own dog food, poured some into its bowl, then carried it over to the table where the three people were eating.

It started eating as well!

It was quite a ceremonious dog.

Huang Shi had originally worried that there would be a lot of leftovers from this table full of dishes.

But as they ate, Huang Shi's expression turned to shock.

He watched as Nan Xiangwan swiftly consumed half of the dishes on the table and a huge bowl of rice like a whirlwind!

Clearly the rice wasn't fully cooked, so she started gnawing on the corn when she finished the other dishes.

Fortunately Gu Beihuai had steamed a few ears of corn!

Otherwise there wouldn't have been enough for her to eat!

Chapter 98

Huang Shi watched with wide open eyes as Nan XiangWan ate and ate, quickly and in big mouthfuls, looking very delicious. She ate up all the dishes on the table clean.

Huang Shi was shocked!

How could she eat so much?

He looked at Gu Beihuai: "This child..."

Gu Beihuai understood his concern and gave Huang Shi a reassuring look: "She's not sick, she just has a high metabolism. You'll see in the morning."

Huang Shi: "..."

Why was he so skeptical!

But the vegetables picked and fish caught this morning were all eaten up, so they'd have to work again in the afternoon.

After lunch, the three sat and rested for a while.

Then Huang Shi got up to wash the dishes, with the well-behaved Meteorite-colored Border Collie helping at his side.

At this time it wasn't causing trouble either, just working diligently!

It knew it was no match for that woman.

Gu Beihuai took Nan XiangWan to the vegetable garden to pick more vegetables.

The two of them had to do some work, otherwise Huang Shi wouldn't be able to keep up by himself.

Nan XiangWan was also quite obedient, doing whatever Gu Beihuai told her to do.

Though when picking vegetables she crushed them several times by using too much force.

But they were still edible!

With their strength and speed, in no time they had picked a whole cartful of vegetables!

By the time they drove the cart back, Huang Shi had just finished washing the dishes.

Washing a whole table of bowls, chopsticks and plates took quite some time.

Huang Shi thought he was working fast enough, but Gu Beihuai and Nan XiangWan were even faster.

When Huang Shi saw a whole cart of vegetables, he was so shocked his jaw nearly dropped to the ground.

With that work speed, it'd be a waste not to till three acres of land!

Instantly, Huang Shi looked at the two with keen, expectant eyes.

The livestream audience was also tired of messing around by now, quietly sitting down to watch the show.

Comments:

- Huang Shi says he's never been so shocked in his life!

- Huang Shi is looking at those two with hopeful eyes, seems like he wants them to stay a few more days to work.

- Time to work! Go till the fields!

- I'm laughing to death! When Huang Shi saw the cart of vegetables, his eyes lit up!

...

But just vegetables definitely wouldn't be enough, they needed some meat too.

Huang Shi pointed to the fishing tools next to him: "Go to the fish pond?"

Gu Beihuai: "We had fish at lunch, let's have some meat for dinner."

Huang Shi: "All I have is smoked bacon, you wouldn't want to slaughter my chickens right?"

He couldn't bear to!

He was hoping to get eggs from those chickens!

Gu Beihuai: "Let's try our luck up the mountain."

Huang Shi: "???"

Was he serious?

Gu Beihuai looked around: "Do you have any bows?"

Huang Shi: "..."

Twenty minutes later.

Huang Shi borrowed two bows and some arrowheads from the indigenous villagers living nearby.

This part of the island was undeveloped, with hills and mountains. The villagers living here used to be self-sufficient with these kinds of tools.

Bows weren't commonly seen in the city, but here dozens of years ago, some people still used them.

These two bows hadn't been used for many years but were well maintained, clearly treasured by their owners.

The arrowheads were also broken arrows, but had been polished and were gleaming!

Gu Beihuai picked up a bow, pulled on it, and nodded.

It was a vintage hunting bow, probably with around a 60-pound draw weight, which required great strength just to draw.

Because wild boars still roamed these hills decades ago, the villagers used high-powered bows.

Next to him, Nan XiangWan's eyes lit up when she saw the bow. She grabbed one and drew it back fully.

Not bad, about a 40-50 pound draw weight.

Enough for hunting, but too low for battle.

Huang Shi's eyeballs bulged out!

When he borrowed the bows he had tried to draw one but couldn't even move it.

He wasn't surprised Gu Beihuai could draw it, since they'd known each other for years and he knew Gu Beihuai trained intensely.

But what was up with this young girl?

Damn, drawing a 60-pound hunting bow fully!

This was a real hunting bow, not some prop.

And she could draw it fully!

What monstrous arm strength!

Meanwhile, Gu Beihuai wasn't surprised at all. He knew the intensity Nan XiangWan trained at daily was almost matching his own.

Comments:

- Can someone tell me why Teacher Huang has that expression?

- Drawing a hunting bow fully, Nan XiangWan's strength is shocking! That bow must require at least 20-30 kg of draw weight!

- Primitive hunting bows, I bet you guys have never seen one! Rare nowadays, the bow is well maintained, seems the villagers here used to hunt!

- Can the experts above explain more specifically? What is a hunting bow? What does drawing fully mean?

- Let me briefly explain. Everyone knows a bow's elasticity right? Aside from the bowstring, the bow's flexibility also affects the draw weight! There are standards for a bow's draw weight. Generally bows you see on the market are light bows under 30 lbs, just for fun.

- Hunting bows specifically refer to bows above 60 lbs draw weight. Drawing them fully requires immense strength, regular adult males can't do it! Also, the higher the draw weight, the faster the shot speed. These two bows were probably for hunting wild boars back then!

- Learned something new!

- I don't even know what to say, let me blindly praise Nan XiangWan!

- Gu Beihuai fans don't get upset yet, just Nan XiangWan drawing the hunting bow fully surpasses all of you!

- Gu Beihuai fans didn't even say anything! Looking to start a fight?

- Nan XiangWan yyds!

...

After picking up the bows and drawing them, Gu Beihuai and Nan XiangWan started tacitly making arrow feathers on the spot.

They had bows but no arrows.

How could they hunt?

Luckily the owner who lent Huang Shi the bows also gave some arrowheads.

They just needed to make the arrow shafts!

The simplest way was using wood as the base material.

Nan XiangWan started chopping wood right there!

Gu Beihuai took various tools from the small shed.

Without speaking, they both knew what to do and cooperated seamlessly to start making arrows.

By now, Huang Shi was too shocked to speak. He silently squatted on the side watching with Meteorite-colored Border Collie.

He saw them work quickly, one chopping and one polishing.

Soon, several arrow shafts were done. Taking the borrowed arrowheads, they put them together.

Hammering them into the ground!

Inserting tightly!

Rough arrow feathers were made just like that.

Only 8 in total.

Because there were only 8 arrowheads, not easy to make more.

Huang Shi watched them make the arrow feathers, swallowing hard: "Do you need chicken feathers?"

Nan XiangWan: "Oh? You have some?"

Without fletching, arrows would 'twist' in flight, easily blown off course by air currents. But feathers create just enough drag to stabilize the arrow.

Huang Shi patted Meteorite-colored Border Collie's head.

It immediately ran to the chicken coop, bringing back a mouthful of freshly plucked feathers.

Gu Beihuai and Nan XiangWan took the chicken feathers and attached them to the arrows right there.

Now they were real arrows!

When the two finally finished, each grabbed a hunting bow, ready to head up the mountain.

Huang Shi looked at them, almost afraid to speak now.

They were like two bandit chiefs going hunting!

Not like they were just going to hunt at all.

More like going up the mountain to fight tigers!

But Huang Shi still changed his shoes and followed them, carrying a woven basket on his back.

With his dog.

Meteorite-colored Border Collie had strongly refused at first, but Huang Shi dragged it along.

The dog could be useful at the crucial moment!

Chapter 99

It was a bit far to walk to the back of the mountain.

Nan Xiangwan rushed in front with a bow in hand, facing south.

Gu Beihuai followed behind her, occasionally observing the surrounding terrain, weather and muddy conditions on the ground.

Huang Shi rode at the back on his tricycle, with his dog.

He almost failed to keep up with the two!

The filming crew behind was even more out of breath, finally catching up by hopping on Huang Shi's tricycle.

Of course, only one person could squeeze on, not the whole work crew.

The cameraman climbed onto the tricycle alone with his camera and a bunch of equipment and dogs crammed together.

He barely caught up to the two people in front.

Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan were already prepared to climb the mountain!

The cameraman didn't even have time to recover from the bumpy ride before he had to lift up the camera again to catch up.

He was tired to death!

Huang Shi stopped his tricycle and shouted: "Slow down! Hey! You two slow down!"

He hurriedly carried a woven basket on his back, took the dog, and went up the mountain.

That dog...

Yun Shi was very unwilling, whimpering, loathing the mud dirtying its fur.

Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan didn't just rush ahead recklessly. As they walked, they would occasionally squat down to observe the ground.

Nan Xiangwan had the habit ingrained from long-term survival training in the military camp.

Gu Beihuai, on the other hand, had an encyclopedia in his brain.

In this time, Huang Shi and the cameraman caught up.

Huang Shi panted and said with a laugh: "Other guests who came struggled to keep up with my stamina, yet you two made the cameraman and I chase after you!"

Gu Beihuai looked back and took the small hoe handed over by Huang Shi: "It just rained, let's dig some bamboo shoots."

Nan Xiangwan, who was squatting and observing something, was startled and looked up: "Didn't we come to hunt?"

Gu Beihuai smiled at her amusedly: "Just trying our luck."

Nan Xiangwan: "Oh."

Disappointed.

As soon as digging was mentioned, Huang Shi immediately became excited: "Now this is my original expertise!"

He picked up the hoe and shovel, and started working the ground.

Bamboo shoots were sprouting after the rain, along with mushrooms.

These were all ingredients!

The air in the mountains was filled with a refreshing fragrance.

The cameraman set up his camera and rested for a bit on site.

Yun Shi the border collie wouldn't dare provoke Nan Xiangwan anymore, closely following Huang Shi to look for mushrooms.

Before long, Gu Beihuai dug up two large spring bamboo shoots, and Huang Shi gathered many mushrooms.

Following normal logic, this mountain expedition could be considered over.

Previous guests who wanted to climb the mountain were satisfied to this point.

Huang Shi stood up, knocked his slightly sour old waist, and shouted: "What now? Head back?"

Gu Beihuai placed the dug shoots in the woven basket on the ground, and looked towards the higher elevation.

The cameraman panned over with the lens.

Next to him came Huang Shi's shriek: "Nan Xiangwan what are you doing, get down quick!"

At this moment, Nan Xiangwan had climbed up a tree of unknown species!

Hearing the shouts, she reluctantly nodded and prepared to climb down, still clutching two bird eggs in her hand.

She had gone up the tree to plunder bird eggs!

Just as she slowly made her way down, suddenly—

A vine appeared next to her!

Two fingers wide, one meter long!

Brown!

Before Huang Shi could react, he nagged: "Slowly now Xiangwan, watch your feet don't slip."

But Gu Beihuai's pupils contracted in an instant, every muscle in his body instantly tense.

His hand also subconsciously went to the bow behind him!

This scene was clearly captured through the camera to the live broadcast.

Comments—

:Hahaha Xiangwan going to plunder eggs is too funny!

:That arm muscle on Gu Beihuai! Brother kill me now!

:Quiet!!!

:What's going on?

:Everyone be quiet! There's a snake!!

:Blind? Can't you see that snake less than half a meter from Nan Xiangwan, and not your brother's arm muscles?

:Oh sh*t! Nan Xiangwan run!

:Xiangwan hurry, mommy begs you hurry down, it's a snake!

:Too late, snakes are fast. At this distance one bite can reach her!

:What snake is this, is it venomous?

:Brown tree snake, venomous but not lethal, however...

:What's with the 'however'? Speak clearly! This is killing me!

:Look at Gu Beihuai! He wants to shoot that snake?

:Gu Beihuai lowered his bow again, he knows he can't hit it from this distance. Although a large snake, how to shoot when coiled?

:Gu Beihuai is sprinting!

......

At this time on the ground.

Gu Beihuai had already put down the bow, crouched down, and pulled out a dagger from his boots.

Whoosh—

Gripped it tightly in his hand!

The blade glinted, extremely sharp!

Indeed as the comments said, with the snake coiled, accurate shots to vital areas were virtually impossible from this distance!

The best approach was to charge over!

Attract the snake's attention, divert it away from Nan Xiangwan.

But what surprised everyone was.

Nan Xiangwan tilted her head.

And locked eyes with the snake.

The distance between them, 20 centimeters!

The snake observed the large prey before it in coils, flicking its tongue occasionally.

Animals could also judge, this large prey was too big to swallow, but since it had entered its territory, it wouldn't allow the prey to leave alive.

Nan Xiangwan looked at the snake, the corners of her lips curled up wickedly.

In her left hand were the two bird eggs she had just snatched.

Her right hand and legs were still gripping the tree.

Snake oh snake, did you think she had nowhere to escape?

The next second!

Rip!

The snake suddenly struck, biting swiftly at Nan Xiangwan's neck without warning!

That was the spot it had been eyeing all along, where the blood would surely gush!

Before Gu Beihuai could sprint over, he shouted angrily.

Huang Shi and the cameraman were scared stiff, only now seeing the snake!

Comments—

:Xiangwan! Ah ah ah!

:Xiangwan!!!!!!!

:Nan Xiangwan!!!!!

:Nan Xiangwan no no no no no!

:What a vicious snake! Aiming for the neck!

:F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck

:I really want to charge in and shred that snake to pieces!!

......

But just when everyone thought it was over, Nan Xiangwan moved. The two bird eggs in her left hand she would never let go no matter what!

She swung her body in mid-air, right hand stretching out.

In the split second the snake lunged forward to bite, her fingers suddenly spread wide.

Grip!

Grabbing the snake right at its seven inches!

At the same time, with both hands in the air, Nan Xiangwan's body tilted back down.

But her legs hugged the tree trunk tightly!

In a flash, her body was inverted, hanging upside down on the tree.

With that snake in her right hand, she whipped it powerfully from top to bottom!

Smack!

Lashing it against the tree trunk!

Before even finishing one whip, Nan Xiangwan picked it up again swiftly.

Smack! Smack!

Two more whips!

Every time whipping right on its head!

That snake was like a whip in her hands, without any chance to retaliate.

Hardly able to open its mouth, it was whipped to death without any resistance!

God knows how much force Nan Xiangwan used, as some part of the snake's body was clearly snapped.

Its skull cracked open, mouth agape, fangs gone.

Chapter 100

After realizing the snake in her hand was dead beyond dead, Nan Xiangwan threw it to the ground.

Then she used her waist strength to lift her inverted body and grabbed the tree trunk with her right hand again to climb down the tree.

During the entire process, she didn't let go of the two bird eggs in her left hand at all!

At this time, Gu Beihuai was already standing under the tree. The photographer and Huang Shi hurriedly led the dog over.

Everyone was scared just now!

The livestream also recorded that scene completely!

The program's staff were already rushing over in various small cars or running over.

Snake!

Poisonous snake!

Danmu comments:

- I'm scared crying! Scared crying!

- Scared me to death, f**k!

- As long as Nanwan is fine! Just now watching almost made my heart jump out!

- F**k, Nan Xiangwan's series of operations just now left me dumbfounded!

- Hanging upside down from a tree to whip a poisonous snake!

- People who don't know would think she was holding a whip in her hand!

- A one meter long snake! Very heavy!

- And also poisonous!

- Brother, I'm sorry, I climbed the wall. This girl is so f**king awesome!

- Nan Xiangwan is great, Brother is also good! Why not support them together?

- Silently raises the Nanwang Beidi CP flag...

- The above is causing fights?

...

Gu Beihuai's expression was unprecedentedly ugly as he looked up and down at Nan Xiangwan, his eyes serious.

The snake on the ground was dead beyond dead.

It was poisonous!

After Nan Xiangwan came down, she saw Gu Beihuai and held out her hand: "Look!"

She opened her left hand to reveal the two intact bird eggs in her palm.

She protected them well, didn't break them.

At this time, she had a smile on her face, like a child showing off her accomplishments.

Gu Beihuai was about to say something but he swallowed back all the words that were stuck in his throat, unable to say a single word.

He was really scared just now!

Seeing the smile on the girl's face, his heart was deeply moved for a moment.

You...

For an instant, Gu Beihuai's eyes were filled with countless complicated emotions intertwining together.

It gave him the urge to hug the girl and pat her head.

But someone else was faster than him.

Huang Shi had already cried and rushed forward, instantly hugging Nan Xiangwan!

Huang Shi: "Wa! Scared me to death! Scared me to death ah ah!"

He hugged her while crying and jumping at the same time.

Displaying the whole process of someone panicking after a fright!

Gu Beihuai: "..."

Alright, he won't argue with a nearly 58-year-old old man.

Huang Shi was older, considered a senior in Nan Xiangwan's grandfather's generation. It's not a big deal to hug a little girl after a fright.

If another man came over to hug Nan Xiangwan, Gu Beihuai swore he would split open that person's head!

Beside them, the photographer gave a close up on the snake on the ground.

Nan Xiangwan suddenly remembered something, and picked up the dead snake again: "Can it be eaten?"

Everyone: "..."

She held up the snake, and the one meter long snake body swayed back and forth.

From time to time, she kept swinging it in front of Yunshi.

Yunshi's legs were visibly shaking!

It really was shaking!

Its four legs were trembling!

It was a Border Collie, very smart.

Because it was smart, it knew a lot of things and could think clearly about the situation.

So, timid.

Yunshi was almost scared to death. It hurriedly hid behind Huang Shi's legs.

Shivering in fear!

Danmu comments:

- Hahaha! Look at Yunshi!

- Scared the dog to death!

- Yunshi is so funny hahaha!

- Yunshi, the legendary existence of the program team! Its peak performance was spinning five guests in circles at the same time! But today, it stumbled at Nan Xiangwan's hands!

- Hahahahahahahaha

- Yunshi said it had never met a guest who could suppress it before, but Nan Xiangwan did it!

- Yunshi said it had never been so afraid before, Nan Xiangwan you did it again!

- Will surely laugh to death by danmu one day...

- But poisonous snakes can be eaten, haha! And they are pests, take it back haha!

...

Gu Beihuai looked over the snake and said, "Brown tree snake, once listed as one of the top three pests by a major foreign power. It hides in cargo boxes, destroys local ecosystems, eat it."

Nan Xiangwan's smile was radiant. She immediately picked up her bow and arrows and continued walking up the mountain!

Huang Shi hurriedly stopped her: "You're going up the mountain again?"

Gu Beihuai: "We're not going further, let's go back."

Nan Xiangwan: "..."

She was very unhappy!

Gu Beihuai and the others were very insistent.

Especially Huang Shi and other staff who absolutely refused to let her continue forward.

Our lives were at stake!

Today was frightening enough already!

In the end, Nan Xiangwan didn't go into the deep mountains and went back with everyone.

After going down the mountain, the mountain foot was already filled with staff members.

Large groups, they all came!

As soon as Nan Xiangwan came out, a group of people swarmed up and checked on her in various ways.

A program guest encountering a poisonous snake was an extremely frightening situation!

Gu Beihuai thought more about it. He made a call on site to a certain department in Shanghai.

The small islands around Shanghai were not habitats for the brown tree snake. It was clearly an invasive foreign species!

This kind of species invasion was no small matter.

Moreover, the brown tree snake preyed on birds and amphibians, with strong reproductive abilities!

There had been cases before of native bird species on an island driven to extinction by the brown tree snake!

Many of the island's residents were villagers who had lived there for generations. This was their home.

After the call, Gu Beihuai and company marched back to the small courtyard.

Nan Xiangwan was fussed over by the staff for a long time. Actually, nothing happened to her.

She was just unhappy, didn't get to play enough!

When the villagers heard about the poisonous snake encounter, they also ran over.

Outside their small courtyard, many old people came.

Seeing the captured snake, not a few old people sighed and shook their heads, saying something in dialect.

"This is not a snake from our place."

"Species invasion, oh!"

"Bioinvasion, the Japanese did it, the Japanese!"

Nan Xiangwan listened in confusion. She could understand the Gusu dialect since it was similar to the Shanghai dialect.

But the dialect on this island was a bit different from the Shanghai dialect.

So she listened with some difficulty.

She understood some parts and didn't understand others.

Anyway, the general meaning was that this snake was not from their island. Someone had deliberately released it here.

Trying to harm people!

Gu Beihuai: "It could also be well-intentioned releasing of animals."

Speaking of this, he faced the camera and earnestly said: "Once again, I advise all viewers not to blindly release animals as it can cause ecological damage."

Danmu comments:

- Gu Beihuai positive energy! As expected of the idol I've stanned for 9 years!

- The King's vision is indeed bigger!

- The old folks probably think it's malicious release since they were poisoned before, but Gu King's first thought was the ecological damage caused by well-intentioned animal releasing! Awesome!

- It's true that many people blindly release animals, bringing creatures that don't originally belong there, destroying the ecological chain, unbalancing the ecological environment!

- Yes yes, I saw an animal releaser before who insisted on releasing a freshwater turtle into the sea. The turtle desperately crawled to shore but was thrown back into the sea over and over...

- Don't blindly release animals! Huge words on the danmu!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
616K 32.8K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...