I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

By YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... More

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

FORTY

305 5 0
By YMFANFICS0001

♥︎A wedding, So beautiful♥︎

The beachside wedding venue exuded an ethereal charm, with the gentle waves lapping against the shore, the golden sun painting the sky with a mix of orange and pink.

The setting was intimate, with only a few selective guests gathered to witness the union of Jin and Namjoon, two souls who had suffered a lot in their life but their love was alive inside their heart.

The Whole place was decorated with white and cream flowers with Grey-green curtains making it ethereal. The whole Venue was looking dreamy and all ready to witness the memorable wedding.

Amidst the beauty of the surroundings, love filled the air. The bond Namjoon and Jin shared was a forever kinda bond which didn't break even though they parted for years. Their journey, marked by struggle and patience, had led them to this moment of blissful union.

Meanwhile, amidst the festivities, Yoongi and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, and Hobi and Yn were lost in their own world of love and affection while enjoying the wedding vibes.. They captured precious moments with laughter and playful teasing, their hearts overflowing with happiness for them. Jungkook's family was there too, Celebrating Namjoon's happy day. Namjoon's mom was present there too, she felt happy for them.

As the ceremony began, all eyes turned to Jin, who walked down the white flower-adorned path with a radiant smile, his happiness was clear in his eyes. At the end of the aisle stood Namjoon, his eyes filled with love and adoration for the man he had cherished since the beginning. Their love story, filled with longing and devotion, was finally reaching its long-awaited happy ending.

The air was filled with love and admiration as the priest started the ceremony. Each word spoken carried with it the weight of a lifetime of love and commitment. As Jin and Namjoon exchanged vows, promising to stand by each other through thick and thin, there was not a dry eye in that place. Everyone was emotional.

"Do you Kim Namjoon take Kim seokjin as your lawfully Wedded husband?"

"I do" namjoon smiled

"Do you Kim Seokjin take Kim Namjoon as your lawfully Wedded husband?"

"I do, Gladly" Jin held an eye contact with him.

"Now exchange the ring" The priest announced.

With the exchange of rings, their love was sealed for an eternity, and the joyous applause of their loved ones filled the air.

"I announce you two Husbands from today. You may kiss now"

As they sealed their union with a tender kiss, the beachside venue witnesses a love that had conquered all odds, finding its perfect place in the embrace of two souls united as one.

"What do you say?" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's Ear.

"What?" Jungkook nervously spoke

"We should get married too"

"Why so desperate huh?" Jungkook hits his hand

"I'm desperate, to make you mine"

"I am already yours Taehyung"

"I meant, I wanna make you my Husband, Official one so that I can call you Kim Jungkook"

Jungkook blushed and Looked at him

"But I'm not gonna change my surname" Jungkook teased him and walked away

"Yahhh STOP" he chased behind him and held him.

"Tae, leave me."

"Shh.. not today" He placed his finger on Jungkook's lips when he blushed.

"Tae"

"See, Your Brother and brother in law enjoying their Wedding kiss. I wanna kiss you too"

"Aish Tae, It's not appropria-" Before he can finish, He pulled him in and Kissed him.

•••

Yoongi and Jimin standing at a corner watching them getting married, taking their vows when Jimin felt Emotional. His eyes turned teary when they spoke about themselves. Yoongi softly held his waist when he paused and looked at him.

"What do you think you're doing huh?"

"Why? I'm holding my Boyfriend's Waist, Is it wrong?"

"Aish yoongi, we're in public."

"So what? Not like we're in a homophobic marraige, See Everyone is so gay, Look over there, your Bestfriends are kissing"

"Ahh these boys!!"

Yoongi chuckled seeing Jimin pouting.

"Don't pout like this baby, It made me feel like kissing you"

"Let's go somewhere else then" Jimin said shyly when Yoongi smirked

"Shy huh? Then How will you kiss on our wedding day? There will be many people"

"Aish that's Different." he said with red cheeks when Yoongi softly caresses his cheeks.

"You will definitely give me heartattack someday, how can you be so pretty?"

"I am not." He pouts again

"Fck" he pressed his lips on his made jimin widen his eyes but soon he got numb and kissed him back.

•••

"Everyone is busy Kissing each other, I wanted to click some pictures" Yn complained to herself when Hobi walked closer

"What happened?" He asked

"I wanted to click some pictures with others."

"Then do"

"Look at them. They're busy" hobi looked around and saw Those love birds kissing each other..

"Look at me, I'm not busy, let's click pictures. Do you want me to click your picture or selfie?"

"Will you click my pictures first? Then I'll click selfie"

"Great."

She walked back a little then gave a pose.

"How am I looking?"

"gorgeous, my lady" hobi spoke when Yn blushed.

"Aish don't make me smile too much."

She again gave a pose when hobi clicked photos. He instructed her to pose and clicking pictures from every angle possible. He is making sure She looks gorgeous in every picture of hers.

"See" He handed her the phone

"WOW.. THAT'S SO PERFECT.. oh god, what I did to have a photographer Boyfriend like him? Thank you thank you thank you sweetheart" she excitedly kissed Hobi's cheeks..

"Wanna see something else? Some candids?" Hobi smiled

"Candids?" she confusedly asked

"Here in my phone" He gave her his phone when her eyes widened seeing her beautiful pictures.

"When did you click this?"

"Whenever I looked at you. It's just you were looking sooooo pretty today that I couldn't take my eyes off."

She blushed and held Hobi's hand

" I love you, I'm really glad that You are my man."

Hobi smiled widely and Kissed her forehead.

"Now let's click the selfie" he said

She nodded and opened the selfie camera. They both can see each other. They smiled and clicked a photo. Suddenly Hobi turned her and kissed her cheeks when Yn clicked..

Hobi held Yn's cheeks and pressed his lips on her lips softly.

"It's really hard to control." She shyly looks down and Softly hits his chest.

"I love you" Yn spoke.

"I love you too" Hobi spoke.

••••

"EHEM EHEM LOVE BIRDS.. STOP. IT'S MY WEDDING" jin shouts from far when everyone came back to earth. Namjoon Chuckled at him

"Baby, it's fine. Let them enjoy too"

"Aish Joon. They should give me all attention, But see, everyone is busy Kissing each other"

Others shyly looked down and Walked closer.

"Aish hyung, calm down" Taehyung Scoffed

"Anyways, I'm gonna throw this bouquet. Whoever will catch it, Gonna get married next, You guys know right?"

Yoongi and Jimin had an eye contact planning how to catch it. Same with Taehyung and Jungkook, They wanna catch it too. Yn and Hobi was calm as they know It's upto them when they're gonna get married.

Everyone was ready to catch. Jin turned back and threw it,

Jungkook and Jimin got bumped with eachother and Yoongi and Taehyung fell down on them..

The flower bouquet was flying high, Everyone's heart was beating louder.

Yn thought it's coming close to her but It fell down in someone's hand..

he was uninterested standing there eating food. His mouth was full with food. He was confused what just happened. He looked at the Bouquet and Confusingly looking at Jungkook, taehyung, jimin and yoongi who are on the ground looking at him

"YEONJUN?" they shouts in disappointed.

"What? What did i do?" he spoke innocently

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.3K 16
"Hey Cutie!" Jeon Jungkook stated while blocking Jimin in the hallway. "Get out of my face. Please!" Park Jimin said shoving him out of the way. ...
58.7K 2.8K 35
"Y-Yoongi... Stop! Y-you're hurting me..." Jimin cried out as he was violently shoved against the nearest wall. "Shut up or I'll beat the shit out of...
15K 716 22
"I-I want to go back to my room!" Suga said as he tried to walk towards the door which was slam shut by Jimin "hyung, I already told you not to talk...