π™‰π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π˜Ό 𝙄𝙉 π™‹π™Šπ™ŽοΏ½...

By TheeHotGrl

A Sequel To Once I Saw You Again. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 18 and UP. I do not own Naruto or any of the photos... More

Table Of Contents
TRIGGER WARNING βš οΈβ›”οΈ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ΰΌ„
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/16 *Long Af*
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/26 *Long Af*
Ch/27 *Long Af*
Ch/28 *Long Af*
Ch/29
Ch/30 *Long b/c of smut*
Ch/31
Ch/32
Ch/33
Ch/34
Ch/35
Ch/36
Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch/38 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/39 *warning; small torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/40 *Long*
Ch/41 *Long Af*
Ch/42 *Long Af*
Ch/43
Ch/44
Ch/45
Ch/46
Ch/48
Ch/49
Ch/50 *⚠️ sad scene* *Long Af*
Ch/51 *A Lil Long*
Ch/52 *LAST CHAPTER*
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch/47

44 6 3
By TheeHotGrl

3 months had gone by.

Naruto didn't touch Hinata and he didn't sleep in bed with her either.

He allowed another live-in nurse; a woman, to sleep in bed with her since he didn't agree to putting an air mattress on the kitchen or the bedroom floor.

While being away from Hinata he planned on some things, visited Sasuke's gravesite constantly, and had to make himself look innocent in the kidnapping of Hinata.

Of course that meant making Hanabi look a certain way, it didn't mean he was outright blaming her, it just meant that he wasn't planning on going down for that.

He even started considering Max & Toneri.

Whatever he needed to do to take the suspicion off his back, he was all for it.

And even though he was far away from Hinata, he still saw every little thing. The nurse was in her late 20s and from his observation, there wasn't any flirting going on.

Even though he was finally happy about her foot being healed, he was upset about her being able to walk again. Not on her own, just with the help of that nurse.

Hinata's and the nurse's hands would still be intertwined while she backed away from her and she would take advanced steps.

That was a lot, considering 3 months ago she couldn't even stand straight but now she was starting to become better at walking again.

So that very morning, he sent the nurse away and thanked her for her services.
-
Hinata opened her eyes with a smile on her face, today was gonna be the day she and her nurse would bake cookies and secretly watch Anime together. If she had enough time then she'd accidentally let her finger slip and call Max. Today was gonna be perfect.

Once she yawned and blinked a couple of times she greeted her favorite nurse. "Good morn..." The smile dropped when she turned her head to see Naruto lying beside her.

He missed hearing that sweet voice of hers, and going without it for 12 weeks was crucial.

"Mornin' Sugar Pop."

Naruto turned around & scooted closer to her before throwing his left arm over her smooth body. His voice was gruff and his eyes were still shut. She opened & closed her mouth like a fish, deciding on the next words.

She finally spoke, "Where's... Rebecca?" Her voice was real soft, almost a whisper.

"I sent her away. No more nurses for you."

Tears threatened to spill out of her eyes but by sheer force, she held them in.

She had to work on her anxiety because being in the vicinity of him could send her on a spiral. So she closed her eyes again and began doing the breathing exercises Rebecca taught her, and then she opened them once more.

"I... I have to use the bathroom..."

He groaned softly before opening his lids and kissing her on the cheek. "Alright."

Naruto got out of bed from the end and then walked over to Hinata's side to pick her up, her body was in front of him.

When they made it to the bathroom he pulled down her shorts and licked his lips when he saw she had no panties.

The trickling of her pee quieted after a quick minute and Naruto reached for the toilet paper. "I can wipe myself now."

He smacked her hands away. "It's okay, let me do something for you Sugar Pop."

There goes that weird smile again.

She knew it was best not to piss him off, so she bit her tongue and let him wipe her from front to back, but she felt disgusted.

He kept staring down at her womanhood while mumbling dirty things under his breath.

That humiliating part was over and it was time for her to brush her teeth. But the same thing happened before when she tried grabbing her toothbrush and the toothpaste.

"I can brush your teeth for you, babe."

Then it was time for her to take a shower and when he eyed the shower seat he quickly sat her back on the toilet & took it out.

He walked back into the bathroom and began taking her clothes off. "Damn." Naruto's eyes darted down at her naked chest, he fantasized about seeing her tits multiple times but now that the moment was here in front of him he couldn't control himself.

She covered her breasts out of discomfort and he clamped both his hands on her arms before separating them, then he stood her up & removed her shorts. Once she was fully naked he responded with a throaty groan.

Hinata backed away from him when she felt his bulge on her lower belly.

But he snatched her back. "You still have to take a shower, silly girl." He chuckled and lifted her before placing her in the tub.

Once the shower was running he looked down at the water sprinkling on her luscious body. There was so much he wanted to do.

When she tried reaching for the soap he caught her wrist in his hand and spun her around, & now it was her backside getting wet.

"It's been a while since I've been able to do this for you." He spoke in a low tone.

When he finally reached for the soap he whipped her back over and began rubbing the bar of the minty antibacterial soap over her skin while the water poured down.

"Aren't you gonna use a sponge?"

She was used to the soft squishy material cleaning her skin every day now.

"No, my hands are fine."

After a few rubs, the soap began creating suds on her skin and he started to drag both his hands over her body.

She hated scrunching her shoulders to her ears whenever anxiety came up but she couldn't help it. With the feeling of his large hands going over her breasts and slithering on her back before going down to her butt, she could feel her heart increasing.

His groans kept getting louder and eventually, the gross pair of his hands made its way to her womanhood. After rubbing her vagina a couple of times he allowed the water to rinse off the soapy residue and then he forcefully whipped her around again & allowed the water to do the same to her back.

She figured since every inch of her body, except her hair was clean she could get out but Naruto wouldn't stop touching her.

"I... I'm all washed up now."

He pushed her when she lifted a leg, and that almost resulted in her slipping. "Sorry, Sugar Pop. I'm not done with you yet."

Though she had some strength to stand on her own she still had to hold on to him due to the slippery tub and he took advantage of it.

The 1st time he sexually assaulted her she believed that it was her fault since they were somewhere alone and she kissed him back.

But now that it was happening again she knew that he was a sick individual.

None of this was her fault, she had to take a shower and still needed some aid with that but him overpowering her was infuriating.

His breath got heavy before he slipped a finger inside and the corners of her mouth dropped, she dropped her head and tears slipped out.

"I'm not comfortable..."

The noise between her thighs increased and her nipples were reacting to his fondling.

"Stop lying baby." He responded to her before planting a kiss on her neck. "Your pussy keeps getting wetter and your nipples are hard."

He added another finger before drawing in a tight hiss when her walls closed around them. "You got tighter," He told her breathlessly.

She dug her nails into his shoulder more as her other hand gripped the small rack on the wall. "You owe me this."

Hinata was silently crying with grief and anger. Naruto really believed he owned her body & that she was supposed to bow to him.

When his other hand moved lower and his middle finger slid between the crack of her ass before he began circling her little hole.

She started to tremble when he was gearing up to stick that finger in but thankfully, when he heard his phone ringing paused his movements & pressed his lips together before exhaling roughly through his nose.

"You keep getting lucky."

Her body flinched when he roughly slid his fingers out of her and she had to keep from throwing up when he sucked his fingers.
-
She was out of the shower all oiled up and smelling good. But her heart bled with fear when he put her on 1 of his shirts.

Because when he did that 6 months ago, she went through some of the worst abuse in her life. She kept trying to explain to him how there was no need for his assistance for doing certain things but he didn't listen.

After that day, that was pretty much their routine for some weeks. He would make sure she kept her hygiene up, while sexually assaulting her in the shower and then he'd be interrupted. Hinata just came up with the conclusion that he was toying with her.

But she was shocked that he helped her to walk, only for a little though, because the minute she felt confident enough to take more steps on her own he shut it down.

Then she got depressed and lost hope again of ever escaping.
xxx
*April 3rd*

Hinata woke up with a sweaty body.

Since it was gearing up toward spring, the inside of that place was getting hot. So when her eyes shot open, she threw the side of her cover off her and sighed heavily.

Naruto was still on the side of her snoring loudly and she rolled her eyes.

"Ocean Eyes." She sat up and tapped on his shoulder but was met with more snoring. Another call of his name was made but he still kept sleeping and sighed heavily again before smacking her lips.

She needed to pee but she wasn't confident about making it to the bathroom on her own.

Her head turned to the right side of her where she saw the rolling walker, Nurse Sui gave her months ago. She never used it yet but her bladder was full and she didn't wanna go on herself. Besides, Naruto told her to hold in whatever she had if he was sleeping since he didn't want her bothering him.

Both of her eyes shut and her chest pushed out when she inhaled deeply and finally exhaled. Then when she opened her lids she turned her body and gripped the edges of the bed.

She panted lightly when her feet were finally planted on the floor. Then she placed a palm on the dresser and breathed deeply.

The pulse inside of her chest picked up when she finally pushed herself off the bed and the upper half of her body sort of fell over, but she caught herself fast when she held onto the dresser tightly.

Her breath heaved as her chest rose and fell frantically. She had to force the air out of her before sucking it all back in.

This was a process for her for 5 minutes before she felt confident enough to make the next move. She finally mustered up the courage to take that next step, she straightened herself and carefully moved her feet toward the rolling walker and when she finally made it, she cried silently and looked up to the ceiling.

She was silently thanking God that she made it that far because she didn't believe that she could actually do it. But now that she did, she took her time walking to the bathroom.

Since the walker was by a wall, she had to guide her legs out of the room and though the steps were lengthy, she was crying tears of joy for finally being able to walk.

Even with the walker, she was just happy to be doing something on her own and once she made it to the bathroom, she lifted the shirt over the lower half of her body & sat down on the toilet seat.

She finally got some light in all this.

It took her 6 months to get here but she finally made it. After wiping herself & flushing the toilet she stood to wash her hands.

But not even a minute later, the rolling walker was knocked down and thrown into the hall. Her body jumped so hard from the fear that she fell on the edge of the tub.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He sneered at her and got close to her until he towered over her. "You said you didn't want me to bother you while you were sleeping."

She looked up at him with sad eyes and he grabbed the back of her hair, yanking her head forward, and slapped her across the face.

When her head turned from the powerful slap, she began crying from the pain but he quickly got on his knees & kissed the spot over her eye, trying to silence her tears.

"Shhh."

He gently pressed his lips under her left eye. "You just can't go making me mad. I need to be able to trust you." Once he finished kissing her bruised spot, he wrapped her arms around him & began picking her up.

Now that she was in his arms, he gently rubbed small circles on her lower back as she silently cried on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for hitting you, Sugar Pop."

They were back in bed and she was on top of him while he continued whispering softly in her ear while giving her gentle massages along her back. "I promise to never hit you again." She remembered the very 1st time he said that to her and she stupidly believed him.

But now she knew that was all crap and the hate for him kept growing bigger & bigger.

"If you're good we can leave babe."

She felt her heart crumbling inside as more tears soaked his right shoulder. Then she sniffled before forcing her mouth open to ask him, "Where?" He groaned softly and held her tighter. "Anywhere you wanna go."

Hinata's heart continued to speed up and Naruto felt every pulse and instead of getting uncomfortable at that, it was the opposite for him. That let him know that she was getting back under his thumb, though he still had a lot more convincing to do.
xxx
2 more weeks had passed and Hinata was up and walking for good, but Naruto had strict rules for her and when she broke them the 1st time she was punished by being whipped with his belt so hard, it left marks on her legs.

Hinata was in the bedroom sitting on the bed nervously twiddling her 2 fingers when she heard the front door open. "GET OUT HERE." The sound of his voice echoing throughout that entire space made her bones shiver.

But she hurriedly got off the bed and rushed out to the front. "Look at the fucking table!" She slightly turned her head to look at the small rounded brown table with 2 chairs lined up. The piece of furniture shined since she cleaned it 3 times, just as he demanded.

When she turned back to him, she confusingly gazed at him and pouted her lips, not comprehending what she was supposed to be looking at. "Oh, you're being fucking stupid now?!" He insulted her before forcefully grabbing the right side of her bruised arm and yanking her forward. "There's no fucking food on it and I'm hungry!"

She instantly began crying because he literally kept reminding her that she wasn't allowed to be in the kitchen whenever he was gone.

"I'm—"

He backhanded her which caused her body to turn, right before her face hit the edge of the table, chipping her tooth on the spot as she fell to the ground.

This was maybe the 5th time that week he blacked her eye again, and it was starting to shut due to the constant hitting.

"Make my goddamn dinner and I want it done in an hour!" He disrespectfully said to her before going back into the room, kicking off his shoes, and falling back into the comfortable bed.

Hinata slowly stood to her feet and went into the bathroom. To turn on the light after the door was closed and locked, and to look into the mirror was draining. She had to see her image reflected in the most horrifying way. Blood leaked out of the right side of her nostril, her left eye was almost shut again, a massive handprint was stained on the right side of her cheek, and her hair was getting longer again.

She was becoming unrecognizable, with the constant scars on her and no sunlight. Her skin complexion was already pale but with not being outside for so long, she looked like a ghost and the lines under her eyes didn't seem to be disappearing anytime soon.

After sadly gazing at herself for 10 minutes she took the white towel she ran under the cold water and placed it on her face. She winced and scrunched her eyes from the stinging pain but once it sat on there for a good minute, the pain went away & once the healing ointment was applied to the sore spots, she went right into the kitchen and got started on his dinner.
xxx
Hinata fixed him steak bites with jalapeños smeared in its own gravy on top of white rice. Once she beautifully sat everything on a plate with a big iced glass of tea mixed with strong whiskey since that's what he wanted to drink. She then picked up the plate along with the glass cup and carefully walked it to the back of the room.

Naruto hummed quietly when she sat the cup on the dresser and then he removed 1 of his arms from behind his head to pat his lap.

She sat the plate down on the dresser, climbed onto the bed, and threw 1 leg over him & then she moved her hips to make sure her private area could be felt on his bulge; just as he liked it, before he thrusted his hips a few times and put his right arm behind his head again.

Hinata grabbed the plate and held it in her left hand as she used the other 1 to feed him with the fork. After a few bites, her stomach started to growl, she was only allowed food twice a week and it was only things like a honeybun or a cinnamon roll.

"Are you hungry Sugar Pop?" He gave her a conniving smirk and all she could do was keep her head down. "You know what to do if you want more food." She just stayed quiet because she didn't plan on having sex with him, it didn't matter how hungry she was and him sexually abusing her whenever he felt like it, should've been enough for him.

"Don't make that face." He whined and teased her. "You wanna eat right? I don't know how much longer you can last without food because I'm about to cut your little supplies off." He carelessly shrugged.

A stabbing sensation was felt inside her chest while she continued to mournfully feed him his food and he just kept going on and on about how she'd be starved if she didn't give him what he wanted...

Once he was done eating his food and drinking the rest of his drink, he sighed in satisfaction and brought a palm to her cheek. "Go run my shower." When she tried getting up he held her waist and gave her a jeering look. "You'll be taking another trip to the basement." She immediately began shaking her head and whimpering. "Please no."

"Just give me this 1 thing and I'll give you whatever you want." She cringed when he softly cuffed her face while speaking in a sweet tone. It only showed how much of a liar he was & how he'd put on a fake persona to make sure he got what he wanted.

But she saw through the bullshit now.

"I have to go run your shower." She told him quietly before getting off of him.

When he was left in the bedroom alone he sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed and huffed loudly. Then he rubbed a hand down his face as his eyes rolled.

It seemed like no matter what he did, Hinata still wasn't getting with the program.

He beat her.
He starved her.
He berated her.
He humiliated her.
He even sexually harassed her.

Unfortunately, she still wasn't acting the way he needed her to.

Naruto planned on taking her to their getaway after she healed but she wasn't in love with him like she was before & that was an issue.

He knew she was disgusted with his touches and that she enjoyed any time spent away from him. Of course, that hurt him and made him angrier than he initially was, and on top of that, she got significantly quiet.

If it weren't for the cameras in the room of every corner, he wouldn't have known she was alive. This wasn't the Sugar Pop he knew.

The longest he planned on staying there was for 6 months and pretty soon a year would be approaching, he hated staying there.

He only got that small space to punish her but having to sleep, eat, and live there was starting to fuck with his mind.

Since Hinata wasn't susceptible to anything else he's done it was time for him to do what he was holding out on for the longest.
xxx
Max had a full beard covering his face and he was losing weight. Since all this went down he hasn't been able to focus on school or painting, he already graduated but he didn't even bother showing up to the graduation.

He refunded everyone who ordered from his website their money back and he couldn't work for his top customers anymore. But instead of losing clients, they all personally donated to him and the reward money to find Hinata.

Though he appreciated their help, he couldn't stop feeling like a loser for not achieving in rescuing her yet. The good thing was he knew for sure now that Naruto had her but the bad thing was he wasn't getting any closer to finding her exact location.

Last year, when he revealed Hinata's journal to Hiashi. He was filled with mixed emotions and he finally saw Naruto differently.

To know what that man put his daughter through was heart-shattering and enraging.

Of course, he exposed everything to Minato and warned Hanabi to stay away from him but the girl stubbornly disregarded everything her sister wrote, believing it was lies and something that only happened in her mind.

Hiashi forced her back home but she ran away every time. It was only when Neji and Max had to tell him that Hanabi was too far gone to be saved was when he sadly finally listened.

Also, her case suddenly went cold at the police department but once Detective Johnson and Detective Lincoln explained that they believed everyone, including the chief was on Naruto's payroll & that they no longer worked there, they teamed up with Max and Hiashi.
-
"Maybe I can just beat his ass again." Max was standing behind Adam, his private investigator, as he hacked into more things to find an exact location for Naruto.

"You can't do that. Your restraining order is still active." Detective Johnson told him while he actively added more things to the new board that was purchased 2 months ago.

Max groaned in frustration. "So then what the hell am I supposed to do? This asshole has my baby and I'm doing nothing!"

"Calm down!" Felix sat the liquor bottle down after pouring himself a drink.

Max closed his eyes and inhaled deeply before rubbing both his hands through his medium-length hair. "How can I? I just wanna kill that guy!" Detective Lincoln turned around after getting a snack from the cabinet.

"Woah there big fella, you can't start talking like that." He walked out of the kitchen & walked up to him. "Just try not to think violently, you can't do shit if you're sitting in a jail cell, and try to remember that some of the general public still thinks you're guilty."

After placing a supporting hand on his shoulder Max exhaled deeply and nodded. "You're right, I'm just..."

"We know." He responded.
xxx
Hanabi was set up in some apartment that Naruto took her in December. She thought it was a random place but after snooping around she realized that it was no such thing.

After going into his bedroom, in his closet she saw something that confused her. With all those pics of Hinata plastered on his bedroom wall, she should've run for hell but she didn't.

Instead of the 20-year-old being shocked and scared, she was shocked and fuming.

Still, after everything she did for him and proved to him he still wanted her.

He still loved her even after she moved on with some other guy, for chrissake, she left the freaking country yet Naruto was still lusting after her! She just wanted her gone.

And if Naruto wouldn't do it then she would have to, just as soon as she got a little more information on where she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.2K 53
This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ -For Mature Audience Only -18 & UP ⬆️ - I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES OR...
33.1K 931 69
SMOKIN' HOT - hinata harem imagines contains dark themes + slow updates. please excuse for any grammar or spelling mistakes! also please note that th...
87.9K 2.7K 19
Yandere Naruto! Yay! I've been wanting to write a story like this for a while. There will be smut and gore, so read at your own risk. Anywho, enjoy!
7.6K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...