ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

由 ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... 更多

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
An unhappy welcome
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
A tiny problem
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
The Battle of Two Bridges
A new girl on the team
A Little bit of a Magic Trick
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Against the law
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
Welcome to the Darklands
A lot of conflictions
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Secrets reveal and a wanted man
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

Secrets out

223 8 0
由 ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N sat in her seat as she wrote down notes. Some people were dozing off and sleeping in their seats and the teacher gave up on walking them up. The bell rang waking the students up and announcing that school ended. "Okay, class is over today. Tomorrow and Friday, we won't have school. See you all next Monday." The teacher left as some students cheered for that and started packing.

Y/N left her classroom to her locker, putting her books in. 'At least I have some time to practice my magic.' she felt a vibrate from her pocket and took out her phone to see a text from Jim. "Hey, love." She turned her head to her right before she could read the message and greeted Douxie. "Hello, Douxie."

"Listen, I have another night shift tonight. There might be a dinner rush later on." Y/N nodded, understanding him. "That's fine. I'll be pretty busy myself. I'll see you later." Douxie nodded and waved bye as he left. Y/N smiled and looked at the message, reading it.

ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ. ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛᴏʙʏ, ᴀᴀᴀʀʀʀɢɢʜʜ!!!, ʙʟɪɴᴋʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇɴʀɪQᴜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Jim's worst nightmare has come true. He still didn't want to believe it but this was serious. Y/N felt bad for Jim but it was going to be serious tonight for the team.

ꜱᴇᴇɴ - ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴀʟ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ. ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.

She then went to Toby's message that said she was going to stay in the boy's locker till everyone left so he left the task to her to tell the others. Putting her phone away, she went to Trollmarket to tell Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! the news and later tonight she'll have to tell NotEnrique.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

"Is that so? Then it's settled!" She arrived in Trollmarket later on and told Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky the plan. She also relaxed around in Trollmarket for a bit. After yesterday's event Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! was glad Jim was back and safe but finding out one of his teachers was a changeling was a shock. "I have to go to the Nuñez house to get NotEnrique." Blinky nodded and she walked away to go to the Nuñez house. She messaged Toby about what they have to promise the changeling.

ꜱᴏᴄᴋꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱʜᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Y/N shuddered and arrived at the house and she saw it was dawn already. She then stood below the open window leading towards the baby room. "NotEnrique!" She whispered-yelled to the changeling. Of course, a flash of green showed the changeling changed to himself. "What ya want now?"

"Nothing much but I'm here to make a deal." NotEnrique cleaned his ears as he said uh-huh. "Toby will give you good, stinky pairs of socks if you help us sneak into Arcadia High." NotEnrique piqued his interest and agreed making Y/N smirk and texted the group the plan was a go.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

Y/N waited outside in the courtyard with Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! in front of the doors. It was pretty chilly tonight. The doors opened and the trolls awed at the school. "Oh, my, the fabled Halls of Alexandria could not hold a candle to the high school of Arcadia Oaks," Blinky said proudly, the group turning the corner of the hall.

"The halls of what?" Toby asked as they walked through the 'magnificent' hallways. "Aha! Feigned ignorance. You are a funny little man, Tobias." Unlike everyone else who had gotten under the banner just fine, Aaarrrgghh!!!'s face collided with the paper, panicking as he was blinded.

"Oh, careful, wingman." Toby was lifted from the ground, Aaarrrgghh!!! holding him up so he could remove the banner from his face. "We gotta be stealthy. We can't leave a trace. Covert operations are supposed to be covert." Aaarrrgghh!!! spun Toby to the side so he could fix it. Yet, he didn't get far when pairs of shoes squeaking off the ground had been heard. NotEnrique lifted up his ear as Toby ran up to him. "Oh great... Someone's here." Y/N pointed out so obviously.

"What? What? What? I thought the coast was clear." NotEnrique seems unbothered. "Was that my responsibi--?" Aaarrrgghh!!! tapped his large finger against the small Changeling's mouth and lifted him up as the person got closer. The group posed as Y/N hid around the corner quickly. 'Is the person seriously going to fall for this?'

It was a few seconds when she heard the banner being fixed and the shoes walking away. 'Are you serious?' Y/N shook her head, mentally face-palming. The group sighed in relief and released from their pose. Y/N emerged from the corner. "Who was that?" She asked while helping Toby stand up.

"That was Señior Uhl, he's the Spanish teacher here. Strict one he is." Y/N hummed and they ventured their way to Strickler's office. After going through the school they came to his office. "Alright, everyone look around to see anything unusual." Everyone went to their own areas to search but a certain crystal caught Y/N's eye. A purply crystal stands on the end of the room. Something about it felt uneasy. She kept note of it and went to help Toby at the desk.

Aaarrrgghh!!! looked down at a table as Blinky looked through a bookshelf. Y/N and Toby looked behind his desk. They continued to look but nothing. "I'm afraid to say it, Tobias, Y/N, but everything here appears to be quite normal," Blinky mentioned as he shifted the books on the bookshelf.

While NotEnrique had been spinning around on a chair, Toby sat in Strickler's spot, turning on the lamp, and flinched slightly at the harsh beam of light. Y/N chuckled a little as she looked through a book of some history. Makes sense. Toby tapped his fingers together and hummed before fiddling with the pen as he thought out loud. "If I were Strickler, where would I keep my secrets? What would you do, Y/N?"

Y/N looked at Toby and shrugged. "Something smart yet obvious. That would be my guess." Toby nodded and he pulled the cap of the pen and tried to click it back on but missed the cap, causing him to glance at the deformed pen. "Oh, shoot, I broke his-- I found a key!"

That one sentence caused everyone to look in his direction. Y/N patted his back, "Nice one, Toby!" He smiled at the girl. "It's thanks to you, Y/N." Toby and Y/N joined. Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky as he showed them the discovered item. "We found a secret key! How spy is this thing?"

"Key? To where?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked while Blinky searched around frantically on the desk. "A changeling key for a changeling lock. Look. Look for a lock." Blinky stated, checking everything, even the phone and Y/N raised a brow at how fast he moved to the desk. 

NotEnrique had watched them run around like headless chickens, Aaarrrgghh!!! picked him up by surprise and checked the chair he had been sitting on. Blinky searched the drawers by an old religious mask. One of his hands wrapped around the neck of the mask before he pressed it against his face and looked around. Toby and Y/N were checking around on the top shelves, too busy to watch Blinky explore everything in the room. Speaking of Blinky, he had found the piano and gasped in shock with a small smile. "I haven't seen one of these in ages."

His fingers banged onto the keys, making a wonderful and quick beat while Toby searched beside him. Y/N moved a few books before turning around shocked with a smile. "Hey, guys! I found it!" The piano stopped as Toby moved to the keyhole and removed the cap and tried fitting it into the keyhole but it was unsuccessful. "What the? It won't open."

Blinky pulled another book from the shelf, giving them more room to reach the lock.  "As I told you, by only the hand of a changeling can one open a changeling lock," Blinky said, gesturing to NotENrique who sat on top of the bookshelf, reading a book

Speaking of the changeling he looked at them with confusion, staring at the group below. Aaarrrgghh!!! grabbed NotEnrique with his giant hands and turned grumpy quickly. Toby and Y/N moved to the side letting them pass through. Blinky had been moving a few books while NotEnrique looked extremely upset as he was contained in Aaarrrgghh!!!'s hold. Toby forced the key into the baby's grip before pushing his hand to the lock and inserting the key. NotEnrique twisted the key, causing the lock to click and rattle, the lock glowing a bright green, shocking everyone, well, NotEnrique who looked still, extremely pissed. It slowly opened, pulling the bookshelf down onto the floor and revealing a legit secret room. Blinky gasped at the sight while Aaarrrgghh!!! called out.

"Found it." And put NotEnrique down. "I feel violated," NotEnrique said, staying on the floor as he watched them walk into the room after using him. Y/N stared down at the changeling. He turned to the girl with a glare. "What?" She shook her head rolling her eyes and joined her friends to explore the new room. "I wonder how they made this while making the school."

"Gee! Look at all this stuff," Toby said, the four surrounding the desk as the only human flipped through all the papers. Blinky's countless eyes had caught a certain piece of paper lying on the desk and questioned its meaning, especially when the paper had drawings of a certain amulet and a few small pieces replicating the hands and details of something familiar. "What could he be doing with these? Huh."

 "What is it?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked as it now caught Toby's and Aaarrrgghh!!!'s attention and Y/N looked at the blueprints. "Curious." Blinky simply answered as he studied a piece of the fake amulet and even licked it. Y/N's thoughts were elsewhere as she looked at the blueprints. "This looks a lot like..." Toby left their side and drifted to another desk to find an open book. "Whoa! Wicked."

His eyes traced the images on the paper as he flipped through some. The others joined his side, Y/N looked back at the blueprints and focused back on the book Toby discovered. "Undoubtedly so." Blinky pitched in. "The Book of Ga-huel, Gumm-Gumm history." Y/N peeked over Toby's shoulder to take a closer look. "Well, that sounds terrifying." She stated blankly, she glanced over at Aaarrrgghh!!! who held a frown and had a bit of a horror look. She walked over and patted his shoulder and was about to ask.

"Whoa! Is this Gunmar?" But Toby interrupted her before she could say anything. He pointed to a black-and-white image of a vast troll that seemed deadly. His plump finger then moved to another image, one that was a very close replica of Aaarrrgghh, but this one was holding a human in his large hands. "Dang, look at this guy. He looks just like you, Aaarrrgghh!!!."

"That's 'cause it is," NotENrique said, perched from Toby's shoulder. Aaarrrgghh!!! had a look of guilt, now tracing over his face. "Aaarrrgghh!!!..." Y/N softly spoke his name, rubbing his stone arm to soothe him, she read a bit about the history of Gunmar in the history books she found. Toby only pushed it off "Okay, yeah, real funny. That's not him." Y/N looked at Toby with a sad look, she doesn't blame him for not thinking Aaarrrgghh!!! was once a beast.

Aaarrrgghh!!! sighed and looked away, catching Toby's attention. The boy seemed shocked once he had connected the dots. "You used to eat people?" Toby asked, not believing what he was hearing. "You speak the unfortunate truth." Blinky pitched in again. Toby turned his attention to the blue troll. Aaarrrgghh!!! turned his back to them and Y/N hugged the giant troll. Couldn't believe he went through that nightmare.

"Aaarrrgghh!!! was a Gumm-Gumm and a general in Gunmar's horde. But just before the Battle of Killahead, he absconded his flesh-eating ways to take an oath of peace. If it weren't for his aid, the world as you know it would look remarkably different." Aaarrrgghh!!! glanced at his friends as he recalled some memories and almost heard the screams. Their screams. Those terrified screams. "People ran away. Scream, 'Aaarrrgghh! No. No. Stop.'" Aaarrrgghh!!! mentioned sadly as Toby eyed the image of the Aaarrrgghh!!! he was glad he hadn't seen.

Y/N continued to hug the giant troll. "You might have been one then, but you're one of us now, wingman." He held out his tiny fist as Blinky smiled from the back and Y/N removed herself from Aaarrrggh!!! and stood beside Blinky. Aaarrrgghh!!! turned, looking at Toby's kind gesture of their fist bump. His face lit up, feeling a pang of happiness that Toby, his wingman, hadn't shut him down because of his past. "Boom, boom," Aaarrrgghh said slowly as they fist-bumped as Blinky smiled.

Behind them, the same stone, the dark purple and black glowed, a soft ringing noise emitting from it. Y/N felt goosebumps and rubbed her arm as she looked around. "Is something the matter, Master Y/N?" Y/N stopped looking around and shook her head. "Not really. Just have a bad feeling."

"Do not worry. We'll be here to help you out." Y/N smiled and nodded. "Well, we should keep looking that has a sign of the Bridge." The three nodded and moved around in different areas of the secret room, hoping they discover something new.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

The group searched for so long that there wasn't anything new to find. Blinky was searching three different books at a time. Aaarrrgghh!!! was only searching through one and he seemed tired with the task. Y/N was looking at the blueprints and some diaries she found. While NotEnrique rested and everyone else read, Toby held a peculiar, circular object made of twisted metal, having spiky poison green crystals on it.

"Uh, guys, is this important?" He asked, catching everyone's attention, especially NotEnrique's. Y/N moved away from the blueprints and looked at the strange object. "Oh, that's nothing. Probably just decorative art." His lie failed as he tried pulling the object from Toby (and Toby pulling it back roughly), only for Blinky to step up beside them and destroy the lie.

"Tobias, do you realize what you've just discovered?" He said with a smile and tapping his fingers. Toby paused for a while, obviously not knowing what the object was. "Strickler's got hemorrhoids?" Blinky frowned at the answer. Y/N just gave a 'Are you serious' look. "No, it's a 'fetch,' an artifact of great power, a pinhole-sized breach into the Darklands." Blinky held up the fetch, the trollish device framing NotEnrique who pouted. "It's how our changeling friend here came into our realm. Handle that with care."

"Some expert you are," Toby said, grinning with victory at NotEnrique, who turned his chair around with a pout. Toby handed it to Y/N, with excitement and he gave it to her as if showing she was his sister that he discovered something that would blow her mind. "Y/N, look how cool this this!" Y/N held the fetch in her hands looking around it and flipping it around. "A bit heavy, cold feeling and... something exactly out from the trolls. Nice discovery, Tobes."

Y/N gave the fetch to Toby and moved back to the blueprints and was focused on them. She didn't realize the immediate danger already but  Aaarrrgghh!!!'s frantic voice shouted, "Smoke." She looked behind her to see some dark smoke coming out from the stone. "Smoke. Smoke!" He warned. Blinky panicked, throwing the books and watching the smoke cascade towards them.

"We've got an Antramonstrum!", Y/N looked to see Toby's head missing because his head was in the frickin fetch! She grabbed the boy's shoulder as his arms waved around and quickly moved them away towards the door and Blinky had grabbed a few books at tossed them out of the black smoke, but it did nothing, the books simply evaporated. "Yah! Get away. Get out of here. Be gone."

Aaarrrgghh!!! rolled by the smoke, ripped the office door off its hinges, and tossed it at the deathly smoke. "Grab Toby quick!" Aaarrrgghh!!! picked the headless boy up and the three ran out of the office hoping the door held the smoke down for now and they ran through the hallway.

"Hurry take the fetch off, Tobias!" Y/N quickly took the fetch off and Toby woke up to a chase scene not knowing what the danger was and she quickly gave the small portal to Blinky. They stopped where the hallways joined, setting Toby down as he caught up on his well-being and what they were doing. "I'm okay." But that was short-lived when the smoke appeared, with a hiss, charging at them.

"Ah! I'm not okay." Toby grabbed Y/N's arm in panic. "Don't worry, Tobias. Aaarrrgghh!!! and I will lure it away from you and Y/N." Blinky shoved Toby and Y/N in another direction, and the two didn't hesitate to start running, with Y/N holding the young, chubby's hand.

They heard Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! run the other way but they heard literally right behind them. "Ah! It didn't fall for the bait!" Y/N clicked her tongue and held the boy's hand tighter, running faster. "Keep running! Don't look back!" They turned the corner and saw NotEnrique roaming through the halls, whistling, and looked back when he saw the two Trollhunters running away from their predator.

"Gorblimey!" The young Changeling said before he started running, the smoke them and ran into the gym. Quickly slamming the doors on it before barricading it with their own bodies. "I can't believe you left us to be eaten by a fart cloud!" NotEnrique glared back at him. "I can't believe you trusted a changeling."

"Good point." Y/N moved away first and stretched her hand out. "Move guys!" Toby's face dropped but noticing the glow of her necklace he smiled, "What?! Why should we?!" Toby glared at the changeling, "Just do as she says!" They moved away and Y/N closed her eyes as the gem glowed. "Dleihs!" (Shield!) A bubble formed around the doors. "Yes! You did it!" Y/N didn't cheer along with Toby who held a big smile. "But it won't be enough..." The smoke started pouring through the cracks of the doors. "Here comes Silent-But-Deadly." And Toby's smile dropped.

"Okay, if we work together, we can--" Toby and Y/N turned to find that NotEnrique was no longer near them but escaping up to the vent. "See you, fellas. It's been grand!" he said before leaving Toby and Y/N to deal with Silent-But-deadly, by themselves. "You've got to be kidding me," Toby whined, looking at the tall rope. He turned to Y/N and back at the shield to see the bubble fading and the smoke started to enter.

Toby shook in his place and the doors were pushed open by the smoke, hissing at its prey. "Oh, my gosh!" He started climbing the rope and Y/N followed behind him. Toby kept repeating the 'oh my gosh!' and he sounded really amazed with himself. The smoke had spread out on the gym floor and swallowed the rope. 

"Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh, Y/N, I'm doing it! I'm really doing it! Oh, my gosh! I'm really doing it. But I'm terrified. Such conflicting emotions!" Once he and Y/N reached the top of the rope, Toby looked at how close it got. Before they disappeared into the vent, he rang the bell and then climbed through Y/N following behind. The smoke easily followed them through the ventilation system. Luckily, Toby and Y/N had caught up to NotEnrique and followed him, but his excited cries turned into panic.

Even though NotEnrique screamed, Toby decided to follow and fell threw. Y/N sighed, quickly turned her body around in the vent, dropped down with her feet facing the drop, and went after Toby. The two bounced as they popped out of the vent. Y/N landed on the ground, crawled out of the vent, and stood in front of the knocked-down dou.

The dark cloud had gotten close, nearly swallowing them but Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky, fortunately, were nearby and had the fetch. "Quickly, Aaarrrgghh!!!" The Fetch had swallowed up the fog - with at least some force - but luckily they sucked up the longest creature they have ever dealt with. "Good timing."

"I knew you had it in you, Tubby, girl." NotEnrique pitched in and the two glared at him. "It's Toby." Toby corrected, obviously not pleased with the nickname NotEnrique had given him. He kicked him across the hall. "Eat me, Bottle-Breath." After standing up, NotEnrique hopped off, leaving them as Blinky held a victorious smile.

" can safely say, the Antramonstrum has just been... schooled." He held up the Fetch. "Hah!" He did a wiggle with his eyebrows as Y/N, Aaarrrgghh!!! and Toby shared a look. "What about Jim?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked the most important question of all.

"Hang on." Toby pulled out his phone and dialed his number and put it on speaker mode. After a few seconds, he answered. Y/N quickly went to make sure he was alright. "Jim, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. We had a breakdown but it's fine. Did you find anything useful?" Toby made an uh-huh noise, Blinky joined in. "We have found a fetch, a portal to the Darklands. We will talk more in person." Jim agreed and ended the call. Toby put his phone away and turned to the others, "Let's go to my place."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

In Toby's room, everyone waited for Jim to come before Toby arrived back after trying to bribe NotEnrique to get into the Darklands. Aaarrrgghh!!! was playing the Sushi game, fully concentrated. Jim arrived at Toby's place and stood next to the fetch as he eyed his amulet with clear frustration. "What good is this amulet if it can't help me with this? Claire's brother is trapped somewhere in the Darklands, and there's nothing I can do about it?"

"Unfortunately, there is nothing any one of us can do," Blinky stated, Toby and Y/N, listening in on the conversation as Aaarrrgghh!!! concentrated on the T.V. playing a game. "What about the furgolator machine? - If I can shrink down, maybe--" Toby walked into the conversation. "I mean, sure, we can go in all fun-size, but when it wears off and we become full-size, we'll be stuck in there, too."

Y/N then joined in, "He's right, Jim. You know that thing probably lasts what like? 24 hours. And besides, what are we going to tell your mom if you got stuck?" Blinky then added another, "And the Darklands is a black labyrinth, Master Jim. Simply finding Baby Enrique would be a nigh impossible task of its own."

"Gunmar" Aaarrrgghh!!! pitched in with a growl. Y/N patted the grown troll. "Aaarrrgghh is right. If any of us were foolish enough to cross over, under no circumstances could you be saved, at risk of freeing Gunmar." As they spoke, Aaarrrgghh!!!'s face was twisting in anger. "But, what if-?"

Interrupting Jim's thoughts, Aaarrrgghh!!! stood up furiously, cornering Jim. Y/N and the others backed away. "Under no circumstances!" He growled while Jim, trying his best to back away from Aaarrrgghh!!!. "Dude, don't be reckless! You almost just lost a golden tuna roll! Sit down! Relax!" He forced his wingman to sit and continue playing. Y/N patted his shoulder.

"What happened to the Trollhunter answering every call?" He said as he stared at the amulet with a guilty look. Blinky and Y/N looked at each other and then went to confront Jim. "You have a strong heart, Master Jim, a quality rarely seen in trolls. I believe, one day, you will answer that child's call, but that day cannot be today."

Inside the dollhouse, Chompsky watched the trolls and humans discuss before turning to his doll companion who had her arms crossed. The three looked at the gnome, with an eyebrow raised. Soon, the Gnome started arguing with himself before he left his home and walked out to Toby. His small finger pointing to the fetch. Toby dropped to his level, "Chompsky, no! It's too much to ask."

Y/N kneeled down next to Toby. "He's right! We don't know what'll happen to you." The gnome chattered angrily before saluting. Everyone looked at each other and then at the fetch. "It seems our gnome friend made up his mind." Toby sighed and Y/N stood up walking over to the fetch. Grabbing it and it automatically opened the portal.

"Just a precaution grab a rope. Tie it around Chomsky's waist that way we can keep track of him." Toby found a rope and tied it around his waist. Aaarrrgghh!!! moved Toby's bed sideways and Y/N placed the fetch down on the floor and moved next to Blinky, kneeling with Jim and Toby.

"Be careful. It's dangerous in the Darklands." Jim had gently put his large hand onto Chompsky's back. "When you find Claire's brother, just give us a tug and we'll get you back, okay?" The Gnome gave him a thumbs-up as Blinky leaned down to his level. "I have sorely misjudged you. You are no vermin. You are a ver-man."

Toby's arms began to fidget before he called out. "Wait! She has something to say." he grabbed the plastic doll, Gnome Chompsky's lovely girlfriend, and stretched out her arms in a hug-like manner. The little Gnome grabbed his plastic lover and hummed as he hugged her gently as he whimpered. He turned her over and kissed her helmet before humming a soft tune as he rubbed the plastic space helmet. He gathered himself and handed his love back to Toby before notifying his friends that he was ready.

The five stood behind a tipped-over bed and watched shyly as Chompsky walked to the Fetch, taking deep breaths and disappearing into the green abyss. "All we can do is hope." Y/N clasped her hands together, feeling cold in fear for Chompsky. Jim slowly let the rope move between his fingers, ready to grab it if it just even slipped. *Okay so far." He whispered, watching the rope slowly slide in until it went stiff and was tugged. "Hey! Hey, I just felt a tug!"

"Quick! Pull him in!" Toby stated. Jim was about to when the tug was stronger than him and nearly pulling Jim almost in, Toby quickly caught his friend by the waist. "Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Grab it! Grab it!"

"I am!" Y/N, Blinky, and Aaarrrgghh!!! came to help, pulling Jim back as the tug fought harder, making the process more difficult. The weight pulling at the different ends became too much and caused the rope to snap, sending the five Trollhunters back. Toby gasped and crawled to the Fetch. "Oh, no!" Jim added while Toby stuck his head in. "Chompsky! No!"

Aaarrrgghh!!! quickly pulled him out as he whimpered, yet all Jim could say was. "Oh, no." Y/N hugged herself to comfort herself not imagining the worst. "He's a scrappy creature, Tobias. If anyone can survive there, it's him. Still, want that furgolator now?" They all looked defeated as the portal remained open. However, a knock at the window caused Jim's attention to drift to it, only to find NotEnrique. "Open up! Let me in!" 

"What's he doing here?" Jim asked as he opened the window, letting the Changeling hop onto the table. The others could only shrug as NotEnrique swung his arms with a proud look when he came in. "A goblin came at me. I made mincemeat out of him, but now, the rest of 'em want their pound of flesh. I'm lucky to have escaped with only a soiled diaper!"

"You've drawn the ire of goblin vengeance and have led them here!" Blinky slammed NotEnrique to the table but Jim gently pushed him back. "Blinky, take it easy!" NotEnrique brushed himself off, "Relax! They think the girl did it. Now, they're after her." Now, Jim slammed him back into the table, after telling Blinky to take it easy.

"They think Claire's responsible? They're gonna go after her! I have to save her!" He let the changeling go before nearly punching him but simply grabbed the amulet and took off. Once NotEnrique finally stood he looked at the remaining ones. "Ain't no one goin' after him? Bular's got all the bridge pieces."

Toby took his fair share at pinning the Changeling to the table. "They've got every piece of Killahead Bridge?" Blinky looked horrified at the news. "And now, I hear all they need is the boy." NotEnrique struggled to say as he tried to get out of Toby's grip. "We mustn't lose sight of Master Jim. Y/N, Toby, Aaarrrgghh!!!, you protect the Trollhunter."

Aaarrrgghh!!! gently grabbed Toby and led him out the bedroom door, getting stuck but allowing Toby some time for him to pop over Aaarrrgghh's shoulder and point an accusing finger. "You are despicable." Aaarrrgghh!!! gently tucked him out of view before shoving him through the door. Y/N followed them but turned to Blinky. "We'll be back soon so hold on tight, Blink." She then ran out.

NotEnrique turned to the remaining troll. "What are you gonna do?" Blinky glared at the changeling with a sudden change, "By my six eyes, I will find the bridge if it kills me. And you are going to tell me where it is." NotEnrique whimpered, he had never seen Blinky like this.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

Y/N, Toby, and Aaarrrgghh!!! ran right behind the tree, right next to Claire's house. "There's Claire's house. Hide, wingman, hide!" Toby jumped off his back and headed to the front door, ringing it constantly. While Toby was occupied with someone answering the door, Aaarrrgghh!!! had found a backpack.

He walked over and grabbed it, "What is it, Aaarrrgghh!!!?" Y/N looked at the girl and showed it to Y/N. She gasped and turned to Toby, who continued to ring the doorbell. She heard the door open and as Toby was about to speak, Aaarrrgghh!!! cleared his throat and he and Y/N showed Toby the backpack, with their hands making a silent motion.

Toby sighed in relief and turned to Claire's dad, who still stood there. "I mean Hey, you're here! Mr. Nunez, what's up? You wouldn't happen to be interested in a magazine subscription, would ya?" Mr. Nunez slammed the door on his face. "So rude." Fixing himself, Toby ran to Aaarrrgghh!!! and Y/N, who leaned against the wall of the house, hiding and hearing the goblins' raspy call.

"Oh, no! Come on! We have to find Jim and Claire before the goblins do!", the three ran into the forest hoping to find them.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

Still in the woods, Y/N, Aaarrrgghh!!! and Toby walked around the dark forest. Aaarrrgghh!!! caught sight of something bright rushing towards them and made Toby duck and pushed Y/N behind him with his giant arm. "Thanks, Aaarrrgghh!!!" She patted his arm in thanks and looked towards where the strange light zipped past them. "Whoa. Thanks, wingman, that was--"

"Weird." Aaarrrgghh!!! finished for him and the two teens gasped in realization. Toby crawled on top of Aaarrrgghh!!! and lending a hand to Y/N helping her up on Aaarrrgghh!!! "Come on, man! If it's a weird thing, then it's a troll thing. After it!" Aaarrrgghh!!! didn't think twice, he chased the strange light like a cat chasing a laser.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

Y/N, Aaarrrgghh!!! and Toby kept searching for whatever had flown passed them but hear some grunting nearby. "Huh?" Aaarrrgghh!!! let out. "What was that?" Toby asked. Y/N gasped and patted Aaarrrgghh!!!, "It could be Jim and Claire! Aaarrrgghh!!!, hurry!" 

Aaarrrgghh!!! nodded and went in the direction that the sound was produced from.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

They soon enough arrived where they assumed where Jim was, everything felt so slow, and something else Y/N noticed, she noticed a changeling, pink, and had emerald eyes. She saw the changeling run away, and they stopped behind a bush when they saw Claire and her dad kneeling down towards an unconscious Jim with scars on his face.

Y/N immediately ran out of her spot, with a sister instinct growing in her, and immediately kneeled next to Jim's body and Claire. Seeing his best friend in such a state, Toby didn't stop until he realized that Aaarrrgghh!!! was going to reveal himself. "You- You gotta stay here, wingman." He said sadly, the large troll whimpering.

Claire cupped his cheeks into her hands, looking for any signs of consciousness as Toby dropped to his knees next to Y/N, hovering above him as they called for Jim. "Jim, do you hear me?" With no response, Claire looked at her dad, "Dad... Dad, call an ambulance!"

The three saw that Jim was slightly conscious, his eyes slightly opening but not enough. Toby called to his name. Soon, the ambulance arrived and Claire's dad picked Jim up and they walked through the forest and saw his mom running towards them with a worried and scared look. They placed Jim down on the bed and went to the hospital as fast as they could.

Once arriving at the hospital the four rushed Jim to a room as Barbara looked at her son with deep worry. They see Jim open his eyes slightly again and only his friends and his mom's scared look was he saw. "Hold on, sweetie. You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be fine, I promise. Jim, hold on." That was the last thing he heard from his mom before his eyes slid shut.

Toby, Claire, and Y/N stopped in front of the emergency room as Barbara entered the room with her colleagues helping her inside the emergency room. Claire hugged herself and Toby looked at the door with a scared look. Y/N wrapped an arm around their shoulders pulling them close. Despite her not knowing Claire but they needed comfort.

"It'll be alright. Jim's a fighter. He'll be alright, we just have to believe in him." She said with a scared smile, but the two teenagers only smiled and hugged the girl, only wishing that tonight was just a dream. A nightmare.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.4K 78 9
The fact that you know that you're the last of your kind is hard to cope with. When Y/n arrives home after her long deployment, she is immediately s...
5.3K 61 7
Claire was in deep trouble and Jim sacrificed his life to save her. But now, she and the rest of the team must deal with the consequenses and bring h...
35.6K 1K 21
Y/N is the niece of Walter Stricklander, they go deep into a jungle into a hidden temple which held a ancient troll assassin named 'Angor Rot'. Walte...
3.5K 121 11
You have lived in the dark lands since your beginning. the surface was too warm and the cold in this place is perfect. Barely anyone lives here well...