Impossible Lovers

By Only_4_LisKooK

Lisa and Jungkook grew up together, but they didn't become the enviable childhood sweethearts; instead, they... More

01
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28.
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Extra Chapter - 1
Extra Chapter - 2
Extra Chapter - 3
Extra Chapter -4
Extra Chapter -5
Extra Chapter - 6
Extra Chapter-7
Extra Chapter -8
Extra Chapter -9
Extra Chapter - 10
Extrac Chapter -11
Extra Chapter -12
Extrac Chapter -13
Extra Chapter -14
Extra Chapter - 15
Extra Chapter - 16
Extra Chapter -17
The End.

22

428 6 1
By Only_4_LisKooK

After she recognized the person in front of her as Yohan, Mina's attitude took a complete 180-degree turn, and even her usual professional smile disappeared: "Looking for someone? Please go to the police station to report."

Yohan didn't expect the receptionist to be so rude. He stiffened for a moment, then looked visibly annoyed, "What's with your attitude? Is this how you treat guests at the front desk?"

Mina replied, "Of course, we don't treat guests like this. The problem is, are you really a guest? No, you're just a fraudster."

Yohan's face became even more unsightly. He realized that the front desk might have learned about his situation from Shin and didn't bother arguing further. He turned away and went to find the restaurant.

He knew Shin worked as a waitress at the hotel's restaurant. Although it was his first time here, hotels usually had signs, so finding the restaurant wasn't difficult.

Mina had wanted to stop him, but another guest came down to check out, so she had to handle that first.

When Yohan entered the restaurant, he spotted Shin tidying up a table. She was wearing the uniform of the restaurant staff, with her hair tied up in a bun and light makeup on her face. Yohan hesitated for a moment when he saw her. It had been a long time since he last saw Shin, and she seemed more beautiful than he remembered.

"Shin," he approached her and called her name. Shin froze for a moment upon hearing his voice, then turned to look in his direction.

It was indeed Yohan, she didn't mishear.

Yohan looked happy to see her and wanted to hold her hand, but Shin dodged his attempt. He hesitated for a moment, knowing that she was still angry with him. He adopted a humble posture, trying to coax her, hoping that he could be forgiven, "Shin, I know I was wrong this time. I've reflected on my actions. Can you stop being angry, please?"

Shin pursed her lips and avoided him impatiently, "I'm working; don't disturb me here."

Yohan still followed her, insisting, "Shin, I really know I was wrong. I've broken up with Soojin, can you forgive me this time?"

Shin didn't want to pay him any attention, but his words were so laughable. She stopped and looked at Yohan with a mocking expression, "You broke up? I think she dumped you, didn't she?"

"..."

Yohan bit his lips, wanting to reach out for Shin again. However, she shook off his hand and, for once, got angry, "Yohan, have some self-respect! She dumped you, and now you come back to find me. What do you take me for? A garbage dump?"

Yohan's face stiffened once again. He didn't expect Shin to speak so harshly. They had known each other for so many years, and Shin had always cared for him, never speaking to him so loudly.

Before he could react, three foreigners entered the restaurant. Shin saw the guests coming in. She didn't bother with Yohan anymore and went to greet the customers. Yohan stood aside, watching her fluently communicate with the foreign guests in English, leading them to a table by the window. Her smile was so radiant.

Yohan felt a bit dazed. When did Shin's English become so good? Back in high school, she struggled with reading textbooks and pronunciation. She used to be a shy and reserved girl with few friends in high school, and even in their small town, she was not that noticeable.

But the Shin before him was no longer the same person he used to know. She had become smarter, more beautiful, and more confident.

Yohan couldn't describe the feeling in his heart. Unconsciously, he walked up to her and called her name. Shin's smile faded when she saw him. Seeing that she still didn't intend to acknowledge him, Yohan tried a different approach, "Can I have a meal here?"

Shin replied, "The window seats are all reserved. Did you make a reservation?"

"Shin, do you have to be like this?" Yohan took two steps toward Shin, who instinctively stepped back. As she took a step back, she accidentally bumped into someone. Shin quickly turned to apologize to the person, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Little sister, it's hot today," Yugeom's voice descended from above. Shin was stunned for a moment and then raised her head.

Sure enough, it was Dr. Yugeom standing there.

Shin felt really unlucky.

Yugeom pulled Shin behind him and looked at Yohan across from them, "Are you bothering our waitress?"

The commotion at the restaurant had already attracted some guests' attention, some were even pointing at Yohan. Yohan was still a university student, so he was embarrassed, "No, I amShin's boyfriend."

Shin loudly denied it from behind Yugeom, "He's not!"

Yugeom looked at Yohan and said, "She said you're not, and if you keep causing a scene, I'll get the security to throw you out."

Before he finished speaking, Lisa  arrived with the hotel security. The dining guests rarely encountered such a situation and looked on with interest.

After Lisa arrived, she didn't waste any words with Yohan, immediately instructing the security to lift him up and take him out of the restaurant - the same way she was carried out by the two maids on set that day.

"I apologize for disturbing everyone's meal." Lisa smiled at the customers in the restaurant and said, "Everything is fine now, you can continue dining. As an apology, we will offer a complimentary snack to each table later. I wish you all a pleasant meal."

She repeated the message in English as there were foreigners present in the restaurant.

The diners naturally appreciated the gesture. They not only got to witness a scene but also received a free snack.

After speaking with everyone, Lisa left the restaurant. The two security guards didn't immediately escort Yohan out; instead, they escorted him to the lounge. Lisa followed and sat down on the sofa, looking at Yohan with a smile, "Since you're here, let's have a chat. How do you plan to repay the money you owe toShin?"

Yohan furrowed his brows, asking, "Who are you? What's it to you?"

Lisa replied, "I'm the owner of this hotel. You caused trouble here, so it's related to me, isn't it?"

Yohan's frown deepened, and he said, "DidShin tell you all of this? It's our private matter; there's no need to make it public!"

This remark amused Lisa, "You have the nerve to say that, yet you're afraid of others knowing? What's so public about it? It wouldn't even make to trending news."

Yohan clenched his jaw and finally managed to say something unoriginal, "It's our private matter and none of your business."

"Get the facts straight. You and Shin have nothing to do with each other now, and there's no private matter to discuss," Lisa said, feeling like he needed a reality check, "If you come here to cause trouble again, I'll call the police."

"...I get it. It's you trying to sow discord between us!" Yohan suddenly stood up aggressively, and the nearby security guards immediately stepped forward to stop him.

"Don't come back here; we have surveillance," Lisa glanced at him and stood up as well, "What you've done is enough; you don't need anyone to sow discord. Your only connection withShin now is the debt you owe her. The next time you appear in front of us, it better be to repay the money."

After saying that, she gestured to the security guards, saying, "Get him out of here; he's a nuisance."

"Yes, MissManoban!"

The security guards escorted Yohan out, but he remained persistent. If the hotel didn't let him in, he waited outside, seemingly determined not to leave until he saw Shin.

When Yugeom came out of the hotel, Yohan was still standing there. Yugeom had bought the meal that Jungkook  ordered, and after taking a glance at Yohan, he walked towards the company.

"Jungkook, your fried rice is here," Lately, Jungkook  had been so busy that he didn't even have time to eat, staying in the laboratory even during lunchtime. Yugeom brought the food back for him and took the opportunity to chat with him while he ate, "When I went to have lunch just now, I saw a young man, who looked like a university student, come to find Shin. The security guards had to escort him out."

Jungkook  paused with the spoon in his hand and asked Yugeom, "Who is he?"

Yugeom replied, "He claims to be Shin's boyfriend, but she denies it. He's shameless; when I left, he was still lingering outside the hotel."

Jungkook  snorted coldly, "Of course, he has to be shameless. How else could he have the audacity to use Shin's money to pursue the campus beauty?"

Yugeom had heard that something happened to Shin before, which led to the police being involved, but he never expected it to be about this, "What? In this day and age, there are still such naive girls? It really proves the saying that being with men leads to misfortune!"

Jungkook  remained silent for a moment before speaking, "In a society governed by the rule of law, be careful not to leave any evidence."

Yugeom: "..."

Jungkook  was right.

As a typical scumbag, Yohan's shamelessness knew no bounds. He waited outside the hotel for two hours until Shin finally came out. Seeing her, Yohan's face lit up, and he immediately approached her.

"Shin..."

Slap!

Shin walked out of the hotel angrily and, upon seeing Yohan, gave him a resounding slap.

This slap left Yohan stunned. In his expectations, Shin should have felt sorry for him, considering he had been freezing here for two hours, and then should've forgiven him.

"Yohan, although you have no face, I still have! Look at what you've done! Do you want to grab a megaphone and broadcast it to everyone? How dare you come to find me?" Shin had been holding in her anger and grievances for two hours, and now she finally let it all out.

Yohan snapped back, covering his stinging face and getting angry as well, "Do you think I want to be like this? If I don't act this way, will you come out? You think you're the only one who feels wronged? Your friends have been talking about me at the university, now even my grade counselor knows about it! I'm about to take an exam, yet you still have to cause trouble for me at this time?"

"What do you mean cause trouble? Are you feeling wronged now? Who used my hard-earned money to pursue the campus beauty? Was it someone else?" Shin shouted back even louder, "Do you want to calculate how much money you've taken from me in these two years? Not to mention the monthly allowances I gave you. Just during your postgraduate entrance exam year, I spent thousands of yuan ordering takeout for you at night! Will you ever repay that money, you despicable creature!"

Watching from the hotel entrance, Mina and others were left speechless.

Shin was truly impressive.

Yohan felt powerless against her barrage of accusations. Under the scrutiny of the onlookers, he reluctantly looked at Shin, "I really don't have money right now, but I'll pay you back when I start working! Having money doesn't give you the right to humiliate others; don't look down on the poor!"

"Huh, do you think you're some male lead from a drama series?" Shin couldn't help but chuckle in exasperation. Yohan's arguments were absurd, and she was almost amused to death, "Even those male leads from drama series would curse you after hearing your reasoning!"

"You!" Yohan found himself unable to argue with Shin any further and had to leave in embarrassment. After the heated exchange, Shin suddenly felt much better. She walked back to the hotel entrance and asked her colleagues who were gathered there, "How did I do just now?"

Mina gave her a thumbs up, "Absolutely perfect."

"That's good to hear," Shin sighed with relief, "It's all thanks to MissManoban's excellent teachings."

Lisa: "..."

That's too much praise.

Coughing lightly, Lisa walked up to Shin with her phone and said, "I recorded the part where Yohan promised to repay you. If he ever tries to default, you can use the video as evidence against him."

"Thank you, MissManoban," Shin's eyes welled up again as she wiped away her tears. She turned to the people at the entrance and said, "Alright, everyone, let's get back to work. I'm fine now."

"Yes, everyone, don't stay here. Let's get back to work," Manager Kimhabitually pushed his glasses up and sent everyone back to their positions.

After spending the entire day testing in the lab, Jungkook  finally let out a sigh of relief. Thinking about what Yugeom had said to him at noon, he picked up his phone and opened Lisa's WeChat.

They had added each other on WeChat for quite a while, but apart from the day he was asked to deliver sanitary pads to her, they hadn't spoken to each other. Jungkook  thought for a moment, then sent her a message.

Jungkook : I heard Yohan came to the hotel?

Lisa: Did you hear it from Yugeom? He was scolded and chased away.

Jungkook : Scolded by you?

Lisa: I played a part, but mainly it was all thanks toShin's efforts.

Lisa: [Video]

The video she sent was the footage of Shin and Yohan quarreling. After watching it, Jungkook  silently sent a thumbs-up emoji.

Jungkook : Is Shin okay now?

Lisa: She's definitely still feeling a bit upset, but there's no major problem.

Jungkook 's fingers paused on the phone screen as he thought about what to send next. Yugeom then approached him and teased, "Kook, were you watching some silly short videos just now? I could hear it from here! I didn't know you also like watching this kind of stuff!"

"..."

Jungkook  glanced at him and played the video for him. Yugeom watched with amazement, "Wow! This little sister has quite the combat power; she was able to hold her own against the other person's insults. I'll be relieved if my future daughter has this kind of strength."

"..."

Jungkook  curiously looked at him, "Since when did you start thinking about having a daughter?"

"I've always thought about it," Yugeom said, "I just don't know where the mother of my child is, sigh."

Jungkook  ignored his musings. After Yugeom sighed, he glanced at Jungkook 's phone again and said, "Hey, wait a minute. Were you really that concerned about Shin? Or were you deliberately finding a topic to talk to MissManoban?"

"...You're overthinking it," Jungkook  denied.

Yugeom leaned in, using his keen, curious gaze, scrutinizing Jungkook , "Kook, there's something not quite right with you lately."

Thinking about Lisa saying something similar to him last night, Jungkook  pursed his lips and asked Yugeom, "Is it that obvious?"

"Well, by saying that, you're admitting it, right?" Yugeom gossiped, getting closer to him, "What's going on?"

Jungkook  pushed him away a bit and turned slightly, "It's nothing. I just realized recently that I did have some misunderstandings about Lisa. She's not as thoughtless and soulless as I used to think. She has her own thoughts."

"Oh..." Yugeom nodded as he looked at Jungkook , "And then you realized you've developed feelings for her?"

"Of course not," Jungkook  furrowed his brows and quickly denied Yugeom's suggestion, "I just feel a bit guilty..."

"Really? What do you feel guilty about?" Yugeom looked at him in surprise, "I have never seen you feel guilty about me!"

Jungkook  gave him a glance and walked back to the lab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 20.7K 68
Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day Lisa find out she was just a Playboy's...
45.6K 1.1K 54
Lisa, a third-tier actress who can't be popular no matter how hard she tried, eventually listened to her family and obediently went on a blind date. ...
fix you By 라

Fanfiction

27.9K 1K 18
"how can you say you love me when you bring home a different girl every night?" contains language and some mature themes, read at your own risk. warn...
14.3K 217 36
Will his Malice towards her,ever lead to love?