I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

By YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... More

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

THIRTY NINE

299 4 0
By YMFANFICS0001

They were looking blankly at each other..

"Namjoon! What took you so long to wake up? You have no idea how long I'm working to make you recover and here you are, lying down like you don't care!"

"I care!" His faint voice spoke "i do care, i just didn't know how to respond."

"Shh shh don't talk much. You just came out of coma, don't take any stress."

"Sit." He spoke very low, which he manage to hear. He sits down beside him and Held his hand softly

"You know how worried I was? I felt like dying thousand dead looking at you like this"

"I'm fine now.."

"you're not totally fine. Your burns are a lot recovered but still have some time to heal."

"Wa.. w..water" he managed to speak

He immediately got the glass and helped him to drink water and Wipe his mouth with his hand

"Am I looking terrible?"

"Who said that? You can't ever look terrible Love. You're the most handsome person"

"No..not more..than you"

Jin chuckled a little,

"Ofcourse, You can't beat the world wide handsome tho" he smiled and soon his smile turned into crying.. He teared up badly..

"J..jin"

"Namjoon, I missed you badly. I th.. thought i lost you and then i found you like this. I can't hold myself more."

Namjoon slowly reached his hand on Jin's cheeks, and caressed it.

"I know, don't cry, I'm here now"

"I Love you Namjoon.. I love you so much. I can't live without you anymore, I can't"

Both of their eyes turned teary, when jin softly pecked Namjoon's lips then his forehead.

By that time The doctor walked in.

"Namjoon, came out of coma? That's a miracle. I almost lost my hope"

"But I didn't doctor " Jin said proudly

"It's all because of your prayer and care Mr. Kim. Your love brought him back from a Worse situation like his"

Jin nodded and looked at Namjoon..

"Let me check him."

After checking him well, He spoke "Continue those medicines, No need for injections, and check his Oxygen levels and a BP time to time and Feed him Healthy food, Not much spicy food, Make it simple. I hope he'll be better soon and Be healthy like before"

"You don't worry doctor, As I said, I'll give my thousand percent to make my Namjoon Healthy"

★★
One day passed when Jin was taking care of him, cooking for him,feeding him by his hand,taking him to the washroom, Changing the dressings, making him sleep everything.

"Where is others?"

"Taehyung had to go on a business trip instead of me, as I couldn't leave you. So Jungkook also went with him but they're coming soon, maybe on their way"

"Are they okay?"

"Yeah they are! Everyone is okay"

"Are you?"

"what do you think Joon? You're in this condition and How can I be? Okay? Or not?"

He softly smiled and looked down.

"Why did you push me out of the window? We could have jumped together right? Why did you do that?"

"I had no option rather than that Jin..i couldn't see you die infront of my eyes."

"And do you think I had fun to watch you burn in that house? Why didn't you think about my feelings?"

"Do you think it was easy for me too? When I was trapped in the fire from everywhere, I saw nothing but smoke and felt nothing but the fire burning my skin, I saw my death infront of my eyes. All I could think was about you, I didn't want to die. So I used the emergency signal set in my socks, And somehow i got rescued, don't even remember anything"

"Your trusted member rescued you. I told him to take rest and take a break from this dangerous works.. he was insisting to stay here and take care of you but I told him that I can do it alone by myself"

"All these days, you took care of me alone? Why Jin? You have your own life too"

"And you are my life.. You're not just a part, you are my whole life" his tears glisten in his eyes.

"W..what about your fiance?"

"Namjoon! Did you think that i moved on from you? Yeah I had a fiance which my dad was forcing me to get married but I clearly told her that i can't get married as I love someone else. I love you, only you"

Namjoon gently caressed his cheeks and Smiled

"It's strange that you still love someone like me, a puppet who literally behaved so bad to you all those years thinking that you broke my heart. You still love me?"

"When i fell in love with you, We had no condition to love each other then how can I stop loving you? Yeah When i got that dirty text, I was mad, I was broken and I hated you for that but Deep down my heart knew who made it beat louder, My heart knew the person who gave the stomach butterflies, My heart knew you, only you. Even when my mind hated you, my heart secretly was in love with you always"

"You talk like my favourite romantic novel"

"Do I?"

"Yeah you do. It's like poetry, i never imagine to be loved by you like this."

"You deserve even more Kim Namjoon, even more"

"Really?"

Jin softly hugged him making sure he's not hurting him. They stayed in each other's embrace for some good minutes when Namjoon lowly spoke

"You still smell so perfect"

"No, I don't smell perfect now.. I used to smell perfect when I had your scent on my body"

Namjoon smiled a little and touched his face.

"You know, I really wanna kiss you badly"

Without wasting a time, Jin kissed him. The kiss was soft and gentle. He backed off hearing Namjoon's heartrate on the monitor.

"Umm your heart is beating faster" Jin nervously spoke

"What do you expect then? I felt your lips on mine after so many years Jin. I craved for this feeling. Trust me"

"I trust you"

They again hugged each other when the door opened revealing Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hyung" jungkook spoke. "Hyung you came back to sense. It's a relief"

"Kookie." he smiled at him.

"Hyung.." he cried and walked closer. "Thank god you're all fine"

"I had to be fine. You guys love me so much so i had to come back for you"

"I love you hyung. I love you so much. I'm sorry for all my behaviours, All my harsh words. I know I hurted you"

"I hurt you even more kookie. Forgive me"

"I forgave you long ago."

"I promise you, I'm gonna leave all the bad works and be a normal person, Just be your hyung and Jin's Love again"

Jin smiled and caressed his head

"Yes hyung, Let's start our new life. A new happy life"

"Yes, Jungkook is right, No more sadness or fear, let's just live a peaceful life" jin spoke

"Taehyung, come here" Namjoon called him

"How are you feeling Namjoon hyung?" He said hesitatedly as he knows Namjoon never liked him much

"I know i did wrong to you guys. But Now i want you to take care of my baby brother. I want you to take his hands and all his responsibilities."

He put Jungkook's hand on Taehyung's hand.

"He's yours. Take care of him and Jungkook, You too. And I want you two have a happy life. Remember one thing, Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. Never lose trust from each other. Always hold each other's hand, even the situation is worse."

Jin smiled listening Namjoon's words. He realised This is the guy he fell in love with, His words,his thoughts, his humour, his wisdom, his everything, he fell in love with. That's his man.

"I will take care of Jungkook, You don't worry" Taehyung spoke assuring Namjoon when Jungkook nods too.

"Yes hyung, we'll take care of each other. But We want something from you"

"What?"

"We want you to get married to Jin hyung as soon as you get healed totally"

Jin blushed and looked at them.

"G..guys.. i.. I'm" jin was shy

"I will" Namjoon replied, made jin widen his eyes

"Y..you..You ready for marriage so fast? Will it not be rush?"

"Rush? If i can I'll marry you right now"

Taekook Chuckled at them..

"I Love you Jin. Will you marry me?"

Jin closed his eyes in happiness and nods

"I will. I will marry you. I love you too Namjoon."

"Let's prepare for the wedding then" Jungkook excitedly spoke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 367 37
When everyone hurts jimin and he wanted for death....but someone (yoongi) giving him the reason for living... First sight love .... Sorry for any gr...
49.2K 1.4K 38
"I love u so fucking much" Tae yelled as he grabbed my hand pushed me aganst wall and kissed me roughly I widen my eyes h-he kissing me i-is this...
1.2K 53 25
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
463K 18K 49
"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her rosy cheeks with no hesitation. Her bod...