RIIZE Lee Sohee Imagines

seoltangsosweett द्वारा

A book full of short stories with Lee Sohee as your boyfriend. अधिक

late night
fancam
first love
noona
rich
rich 2
japan
instagram
sleepy
cute frat boy
apology
lovers
horror films
heartthrob racer
swordsmen
love at first sight.
chosen
gamer boyfriend
treat you better
that's my girl
author note
wrong room
tension
situationship 🔞
his girl
ghosted 🔞

his biggest fan

295 2 0
seoltangsosweett द्वारा

5:45pm

you were at home watching riize's live stream, they were gonna release their new music video with the title ' Love 119 ' at 6pm and react to it with their fans.

you've been pestering sohee to sing it to you before the music releases but since he knew you were a big fan of his work he decided to keep it a secret from you.

you watched as the boys played halli galli with sohee and a loss streak of 4.

you kept laughing at sohee losing, but still pitying him.

" okay! let's end the game here now! " wonbin announces.

they cleaned up quickly and came back.

" briize! are you guys excited for the new music video? " sungchan asks.

sohee and anton were looking at an ipad, reading the comments that were shooting up fast.

" wahh there are so many comments. " sohee gasps.

" ooh one of the questions asked about how does everyone feel right now since we're nearing the release? " anton reads.

" oh, shall we go around and start sharing? " shotaro asks.

the memebers all agreed and it started from left to right.

" i feel really nervous right now, i really hope you guys love our new song. please listen to it a lot! " sohee smiles.

" i feel really confident! i think that briize will love the song as much as i love it too. please support us " anton grins.

" i feel really happy that we are finally able to share this song with you guys, we've worked very hard on it and i hope you guys love it! " wonbin give a thumbs up.

" i also feel happy and excited. i think a lot of tiktok challenges will be posted and i can't wait to see all of them. " shotaro says.

" i feel like i need to be saved. " eunseok smirks to the camera, revealing a huuge teaser.

sohee laughs loudly followed by anton and sungchan.

" uhh, i feel all of what everyone here feels, nervous, happy, excited, confident.. and also the need to be saved. i hope you all give us lots of support on this song. " sungchan smiles at eunseok's teaser.

suddenly the countdown timer started and you started to countdown with them.

" 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!! "

the music video played and you watched it with lots of reactions.

" wahh!! briize!! anyone needs to be saved? " eunseok asks.

" me! me! " sohee makes a girl voice, imitating his fans.

you stopped watching their live stream and went onto youtube, watching the music video over and over again.

~~
10pm

sohee came home to hear his new song playing on the speakers.

he peeked his head into the house to see you dancing in the kitchen while making ramen.

" save my life! save my life!! " sohee sings along.

you gasped and turned around, running into his arms.

" hii " you smile.

" do you like it? " he asks.

" i love it!! this song is my favourite! " you squeal.

" you like this more than talk saxy?? " sohee gasped.

" yeah!! " you nod quickly.

he raised his eyebrows and did his 'useulttae' dance move from talk saxy.

you laugh at him and hugged him again.

" can you do the choreography, just the chorus!! just once " you pout.

" no. " he turns around.

you grabbed his arm, giving him puppy eyes.

" just once!! " he says.

" okayokayy " you prepare your phone.

" no recordingg " he whined.

you frowned and put the phone down.

" uhh. how does it go again.. oh!! " he starts to dance.

" baek gin my heart that girl's a killer~ love so good feels like a thriller. shijak dwaeji! igeon emergency vroooomm. 119! 119! save my life! save my life! you set me free! igeon emergency lovee " he improvises the last part and points to you.

you felt your heart flutter, you were living every briize's dream life..

you suddenly felt a tear roll down your cheek.

" i'm so happy " you sniffled.

" why are you cryingg " he hugs you.

you laugh and kissed him, happy he does whatever you tell him to.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

25.1K 365 17
Writing liskook short stories here Mostly smut and fluff -this is just fan fiction,nothing here is real is just my imagination so need to be hatful o...
606K 9.7K 61
Well I Don't Have Motivation To Make A Book About One Idea So Why Not Create A Book Full Of Short Stories About My Favorite Ship sorry I'm bad at des...
21.9K 1.4K 15
markhyuck. ┅ want a date this valentine but you're a single pringle? well worry no more because "dial a valentine" got you! ❝but i don't want you...
41.4K 759 74
Random stories I make up about RIIZE Also Y/N is gender neutral in these stories. ‼️Requests are OPEN (you can now request with OCs as well!)‼️