❤️‍🩹 Punch didn't hurt as mu...

Por claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... Más

Welcoming words 💗✨️
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
14. Power
15. Pink is the new deal
16. Intruder
17. The fanciest
18. Who to stand with
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
25. Nothing left
26. Betrayal
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world 🌊
29. Family 🔥
30. Waking up 🫂
31. Joining us 🤝
32. Only you ❤️
33. Heir ✨️
35. Guns down ⛓️‍💥
36. Uncle's 💀
37. Desperate case 💔
38. Not winning 💥
39. Miracle in death 🪽
40. Cherished times ♥️
41. Date 🌹🐈
42. That picture 📸
43. Odd 🪦
44. Hell open in heaven 🌋🪽
45. Strawberry 🍓
46. Tiptoeing 👣
47. Understanding ✨️
48. 🌓
49. 🌒
50. 🌑

34. Under Fire 🔥

128 6 14
Por claburakp

(Hi🥺✨️💗 on this day I am sending you so much warmth as much as you need 🥹✨️🫂 next chapter is here, hope you will love it, take care 💗 love you 💗)

"I am going." Porsche said, standing up abruptly but whined when he just let his wounded leg touch the ground. Pete was fast to push him back down.

"You're not going anywhere." He ordered, opening a closet and taking guns and bullets from it. "That's my personal belongings no one knew I had inside. We never know." He gave them to Porsche and also took some bullets in his pockets.

"Then, lets' go!"

"I said that you stay here Porsche! You can't just walk like this in your state!"

"I don't care! Chay is alone with a mostly unconscious Kim! I can't let him die !"

"That's why I am going to them." Pete explained, cupping Porsche cheeks. "Look at me. I can't let you be killed like this, I can't or Khun Kinn will kill me and I don't want to lose you as a friend. In your condition it's better that you just try to survive first, staying in that room and not getting any attention on you."

"I can go, I am sure that I can." Porsche denied, his eyes determined. Men in need of blood and violence were barging in the house and they would make their meal of Kim and Chay, they were too easy to attack, they were the perfect victim to get their work done without any effort. Porsche couldn't let this happen.

"I know. I know that you would not mind the pain or anything but I also know that your body won't follow, you might fall, you might make me kill too if I am too focused on helping you not to die! The priority is Kim and Chay right?" Porsche nodded. "Then, let me be the one to go. Promise me that you will stay here?"

"I- Pete."

"Porsche."

"I...promise..." He finally said, feeling hopeless.

Pete ran out of the room after observing the corridors, after not hearing any footsteps anymore. He just ran out. Porsche stood up, he stood up and he did what his friend asked him: he locked the door and went back on the bed, the pain already awakening.

He had no idea how he would be able to just wait, if he would be able to just wait any longer. He didn't know what he could do, he had no idea and it was angering him, he trusted Pete but he didn't trust the timing, he trusted Pete but he was also alone to protect himself from the multiple men he could possibly encounter.

In his horrible feeling of anxiety growing and eating everything in him, Porsche saw it. He saw that from the personal collection of Pete, which wasn't allowed to stay in a room, there was a sniper. Porsche jumped on one leg to reach him and did the jump back on the bed. He had everything needed to shoot with it, now the boy had to find a spot and to understand what he could reach through it. Carefully, he came closer to the window. The glass was showing the garden and some men running, some others fighting.

Porsche bit his lips and put himself in position. He would kill as much as he could, he would try to erase their number as he could so they couldn't reach Pete before he could find Chay and they wouldn't be able to come closer from the infirmary.

-

Kim's eyes grew bigger at the sounds he was hearing. His arm tightened around Porchay who was also aware of the mess going on around them. Kim looked at his phone, and an alarm text was sent by Arm: "the minor family attacked."

"Those fuckers!" Kim whispered, trying to find a way. There were no windows in that room so technically they weren't in danger, however there was only one door to come from and if some men could go inside they wouldn't be able to escape. More like Kim thought that he wouldn't be able to run away, he just went through the surgery, he couldn't move, he would necessarily die if anything was happening but Porchay wouldn't, he could run, he wouldn't he needed to.

"Chay-"

"Stop. Don't begin to tell me that I should run." Porchay firmly said, sitting up and Kim could feel that he was shaking a small amount. "Do you have a gun on you?"

Kim nodded, taking one from under the pillow and Porchay rolled his eyes, he was unbearable but it would help them. "Chay you don't even know how to get the security off..." He complained, not liking at all to see this in his boyfriend's hands.

"Help me then. Don't try to stop me." He said, still observing the object.

Kim smiled a small amount. He smiled and pulled Porchay into a kiss. A strong kiss, a powerful kiss, a kind of really messy kiss, an emergency kiss. Porchay was out of breath when he pulled out and he closed his eyes before kissing Kim's forehead.

"Don't you dare think that this is a kind of farewell kiss. I won't let us down."

"I believe you. But those men...will be way too many for us to fight..."

The door opened in a huge bang and was closed as fast as it was pushed. Porchay turned towards it, the gun aiming at the person who came inside, his hands were shaking and his head was definitely not sure of what he was doing. His shoulders fell down immediately when he saw Big moving some bed to push it against the door.

Porchay stood up to help him. They put the beds, some chairs, and tried to cover the glass from the doors as much as they could.

"Phi! You came." Porchay said reassuringly but Big's expression wasn't the one of someone coming to help them.

"Yeah...I am here but they got me..." He said, and this was when Porchay could witness that Big's shirt under his vest was full of blood.

"Phi!" Porchay helped him to walk and to lay down on the bed next to Kim's. He stared at him with a complicated emotion. He was glad that they weren't alone, he was glad that Big had thought of closing the doors but it also meant that they could follow the stains of blood, or that they saw him come inside of the infirmary. It wouldn't change anything because they surely knew about Kim's state and they would appreciate him coming and putting a bullet in his head, but now they also knew that the bodyguard who was at first protecting them was wounded, and that they were alone and locked inside. It felt like a trap. Kim tried to think of a solution but he saw nothing. And he tried to move but his chest was definitely not cooperating. He didn't know how they would survive, he needed a strategy now, he should-

"P'Kim! Do you hear me?" Porchay asked a little louder. He was sitting in front of Big who was trying his best to not show how much he was suffering. "Do you know how to save him?" He seriously asked. It punched Kim in his stomach. A man was down, Big was down and he had only thought strategically of the next things he should do to not end like this and not about the present. Not now, not the fact that he was still alive and not already dead. In an extremely complicated situation Porchay had pulled back the humanity that was needed and he was staring at him with so much intensity, he was serious, he was totally trying to find a way.

He was ready to be full of blood once again if he could save a life.

--

"You won't be able to get in there, Big had locked up himself with them inside." Arm told Pete. The boy had been giving him information from what he was able to see on the cameras, thankfully they still couldn't reach that part where the whole system of the mansion was seated.

"The fuck man! Then what should I do? Where is Khun Tankhun?"

"He is with Pol, they are doing good for now, they are trying to reach my room."

"Right, right, okay..." Pete whispered, walking carefully at the end of the corridors.

"I can't see anything, the cameras have been damaged." Arm told him and looking at the blood he could witness on the wall he was guessing that some fights already happened around that area.

Pete breathed loudly, he breathed and turned his body, aiming at the void, hoping to not meet anyone and to just continue his walk.

Another gun was aiming at him, a man sitting on the ground, exhausted with another man dead, multiple bullets in him.

"Damn! I mostly shot you!" Time screamed, letting his arm fall down.

"Khun. Are you alright?" Pete asked, witnessing his heavy breathing and some blood on him.

"I am. Kinn just chose the worst day to have a talk with me."

Pete helped him to stand up. "How is it that you only had one man against you?"

"They all ran and he stayed, he surely hoped that I didn't have any weapons or that I was just a rich kid not knowing how to defend myself...do you have a plan?"

"Not at all. I had one but now I am just playing hide and seek with them, trying to kill as much as I can and-" Pete stopped, witnessing another man coming running in those corridors. His clothes were a mess, it looked like he had a rough fight. He was disoriented and he aimed his gun too late, Pete was ready to shoot at him. "Don't fucking move Khun Vegas." He said, stopping him from taking the gun he had taken from one of the guards he escaped from.

"Using Kun even in that situation..." Vegas said with an ironic tone Pete despised.

"How did you escape?"

"Well, I opened the door, broke some noses and legs and we were out."

"Why did you walk out?"

"Listen, we heard the gunshot and I won't stay in a room for anyone to come at us and kill."

"Did you know that the order had been given by your father?" Time asked, eyeing him with a suspicious gaze. He had put Kinn in enough difficulties to not trust him that easily.

"How could I when I was locked in that room?" Vegas rolled his eyes.

"And where is Khun Macau?" Pete asked.

"We got separated." Vegas and Macau had met some of Korn's men and the older brother didn't have any difficulties in taming them down, without killing them. It had been their deal, Macau accepted to go out if they wouldn't go against the main family, Vegas had mocked him before agreeing but when the situation got out of control at some critical points, he had ordered his brother to run. To go away. It benefited him who could totally push himself into that fight without having to take care of someone else's safety. Though now he had no idea where he was and he was worried. "Don't you have a big announcement made by Kinn? Don't you have more informations about what is fucking going on?"

"We have nothing Khun. However." Pete said, getting into a shooting position. "It's time for you to choose."

"Choose ? What are even my options?"

"Either you decide to be at Khun Gun's side and you are an enemy I will crush down with all of my will. Either you decide to be on Khun Kinn's side, you stay with us."

"What can I win from your stupid following?"

"I can send a message to all of our men, I can tell them that Khun Macau is to be found, protected and considered as a friend."

Vegas felt his heart beating faster. The problem was that he had no news of Macau, he couldn't tell if he had found a way to hide himself or if he was struggling or already dead. He wouldn't try to think of the last words but it was a possibility. Truth was that Pete's choice was interesting. Macau had talked with him about how they would earn the trust of the main family and make them go against Gun and save them as a whole. Vegas had laughed out because he didn't believe one second that Korn, Kinn or even any bodyguards would want to try giving their trust to them. He didn't know what could be his future or his goal if he was to choose one way or another. He tried to only consider the moment, right now, the most logical and important answer.

"Fuck, it's a deal." Vegas hardly said, with only one goal: the safety of the only family he could count on.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.2K 233 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
44K 2.5K 27
"Would you kill for love?" One is a prey and one is a hunter. But what if the prey becomes hunter and the hunter becomes prey? And what if the past...
83.1K 3.7K 47
A love that can last a life time was promised to Kimhan as his mate Barcode was killed by his cousins from the minor family during their war on the n...
15K 913 9
"Follow your intuition" Chay leaves the country after the heartbreak Kim put him through, but a couple of months later he gets a call from Kinn, tell...