Cricketing hearts

By 50shadesofvkook

"But this is not fair" - Ishan kishan "All is fair in love and cricket" - Shubman gill -- "You can make me ch... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (M)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The End
Goodbye?
Epilogue [1]
Epilogue [M]

Epilogue [2]

3.4K 196 283
By 50shadesofvkook

A/N - I know you all are okay with reading the whole chapter but the word count was still too much...so I skipped the days of sangeet, mehndi and haldi... so skipping to the wedding day directly .Technically I promised about the wedding only so yeah.

----

"I can't believe I am getting married Dii," Shubman squealed for the nth time.

"If you said that sentence one more time then I will make sure you are definitely not getting married." She replied.

Shubman glared at her pulling his hand to his chest where the priest few minutes ago had tied the mouli after the Kangana Bandhna ceremony.

[A/N- The mouli is tied on both the groom and bride's hand during kangana bandhna so it's allowed on the groom. Also the Kaleere are allowed as well for the groom. I researched briefly for all rituals groom can do and only adding them so yeah...And also i am gonna do Punjabi wedding coz I am a Punjabi and knows the significance of each ritual of that in a better way ya know. So Isliye bihari style m nii krwaya coz itna pta nii bihari weddings ka]

"I will chop all your hair if you even said that again," Shubman scowled.

"Wow so now you are going to act like this after making my ears bleed with all your whining huh," Shahneel retorted slapping his head.

"I brought the Kaleere," Rishabh said coming inside with the other ict members as well.

The members had divided themselves in two parties. One for Shubman and One for Ishan.

While in Shubman's side, there were Virat, Jinx, Jadeja, Shreyas, Rishabh, Rinku, Ashwin and Shardul.

In Ishan's side, there were
Rohit, Rahul, Hardik, Tilak, Surya, Siraj, Jaiswal, Yuzi and Kuldeep.

The rest of the ict and seniors were coming at the evening for the main wedding rituals.

A few members even though wanted to come early but for some reasons they couldn't so they will also join later.

Jinx also wanted to come in the evening because of the sudden back pain but Virat had already dragged him in Punjab so here he was with Shubman.

Sara had also joined Shubman for all the rituals. But she was sitting outside with all the relatives, the ict's wives and children talking about some more important things and well also video calling Ishan.

Shubman had sneaked one time to peep into Anushka's phone and could see Ishan's lively face chatting with everyone.

Shahneel had to pull him back for the Kangana bandhan.

And now it was time for the Kaleere. Shubman's excitement was bubbling because for this ceremony they will be meeting.

"So shubi how did you survived two weeks without Ishan?" Virat chuckled.

"Bhaiya please don't start again. He has been living under the same roof with Ishan for four years! But still ye chaar din ki tanhayi mein isne 40 drame krdiye jese kabhi bina Ishan ke rahe hi naa ho janab," Shahneel scoffed.

[But still in these 4 days, sir has performed 40 dramas as if he can't even breathe without Ishan]

Everyone chuckled while Shubman's cheeks turned a bit pink in embarrassment.

"It's not like that, I just couldn't understand why Ishan had to go to Mayank's house for all the rituals." Shubman murmured.

"So that dono taraf ki aag barkarar rahe. Ab agar shaadi ke time bhi dono ek saath rahoge phir shaadi ke baad toh normal rhega naa. Atleast this way you guys will miss each other and the first night will be more intense" Jadeja winked.

[So that the surprise and excitement will stay uprooted. If you both will be together even during the wedding then what's the excitement in it?]

"Par Shubman ke pass toh stamina hi nahi hai, kitna hi krlega bichara."

[But our Shubman doesn't have much stamina. He won't stay for long yk]

Everyone snorted and laughed while Shubman glared at the members.

"Mera aap sabse bda hai toh bss jlte ho mere size se, aur rahi baat stamina ki toh Ishan se puchna ki achanak se training ke din back spasm kyu aate the usse," Shubman retorted.

Shahneel winced at the dirty talk and walked out of the room.

They don't even have any shame. Especially her shameless brother. Good thing Maa already foresee the possibility and gave him the main bedroom which was soundproof. They were saved from all the dirty sounds in the past 4 years.

Welp only if she know why her mother did that.

"Back spasm toh aayega hi ab saara kaam Ishan ko jo krna pdta hoga—,"

"Haaye raam...abhi tak kaleere nahi baandhe tum logon ne?" Mrs Gill asked coming inside watching the boys laughing.

[Oh my god, you still haven't tied the kaleeras?]

"Vo aunty, we were doing that only." Virat said quickly taking a piece and tying it on Shubman's wrist.

One by one every member came and tied it on both the wrists.

Mrs Gill hummed seeing them giving Shubman some advices for the marriage life.

Seriously they had to supervise these grown men as well.

"Bhai abse chahe kuch bhi hojaaye hmesha galti teri hai. Tere se cup toota tab bhi teri galti and Ishan se cup toota tab bhi teri hi galti," Jadeja said.

[Shub from now on whatever happens just accept that the mistake is always yours.]

"No matter how much busy you both get but never forget to make time for each other. Keep the romance alive mere sher," Virat said patting his back.

[My tiger]

Mrs Gill chuckled when one by one everyone gave some unique advices. All were fun except the one Jinx gave. He gave the most wise advice.

"Remember that marriage is a commitment. So you should always respect and cherish your partner. Continue to be his best friend, his support, and his partner in everything. Remember that Ishan deserves the best so we are counting on you  to give him the happiness and love he deserve." Jinx smiled patting his cheek.

"Aree inko Ishan ki side bhejo, boring baraati,"

"W—"

"Guys Ishan is here. Are you all done?" Shahneel came running inside.

"Yeah they have put on the kaleere let's go out for the ritual,"

"Heck yeah the only not boring ritual," Ash squealed.

Shahneel's one look was enough to shut everyone and keep moving.

---

"These umbrella shaped, hanging trinkets are not just for the show. They actually hold a deeper meaning. They symbolize as good luck and prosperity for your marriage life. After your marriage you will go to the temple and give one kaleera to the god to get the blessings, so that your marriage life goes smooth." Mrs Sharma explained Ishan who was listening attentively.

All the guest were arrived along with the whole ict as well. They also invited the staff as well for their marriage so the staff members were also present.

"Chlo chlo dholak bajao gaane gaao, aagye dono dulheraaja." Mrs Gill said coming to her lawn seeing everyone just talking and humming.

[Come on sing and dance everyone, both the groom are here]

The ladies started singing old Punjabi folks and the guests started dancing while Ishan and Shubman sat beside each other.

The cameramen started clicking their pictures making both the lads do some weird poses with the kaleere on their wrist.

Rishabh was standing just behind the photographers doing some questionable things and it took so much of willpower for Ishan and Shubman to try not to laugh.

Shahneel noticed and was quickly pulling Rishabh by his ear.

"Aah aah sorry behna galti hogyi, maafi." Rishabh hissed as Shahneel's nails were digging so hard.

"I will kick you in the balls if their pictures didn't turned out good," She glared at him.

"Yes mam i am sorry please leave me,"

And Shahneel let go off him before giving a warning glare.

Rishabh pouted before walking to Shreyas and laying on the chair beside him.

"Khaali daant? Aa gya swaad?" Shreyas snorted.
[Got scolded again? Are you happy now?]

"Yaah I was just trying to make them smile," Rishabh huffed.

"Yeah sureeee" Shreyas chuckled.

"Guys come the kaleere ceremony is starting now," Rahul said pulling everyone in the front, where the stage was placed.

"Come on, the unmarried army from Ishan's baraati sit on the couch on the left side and the unmarried army from Shubman's baraati sit on the couch on the right side. Let's see who is going to get lucky after our og ship,"

Everyone hummed excitedly coming to the stage and sitting on the couch.

"Wait that's not fair, Shubman's side has 13 but mine has only 11," Ishan said when they all were settled.

"Hardik bhai why don't you come and join your Ishu baby's squad," Rishab wiggled his eyebrows.

"Han Hardik jaa ke toh dikhao," Natasha muttered.

[Yes Hardik why don't you dare to go there]

"Baby I am not going anywhere," Hardik said quickly hugging her wife all the while glaring at Rishabh.

"What? I was just trying to help Ishan,"

"Then find the ones who are single,"

"Are there not any single people here?" Ishan sighed looking at everyone.

"Wait Kamlesh bhaiya you are still unmarried," Shubman said looking at the back where Dilip sir, Dravid sir and some other staff members were sitting.

"W-wait why me?"

"Yes sir, you are still unmarried. Go and join Ishan sir," The junior grinned widely.

"But you are also single so you should go and join them," Kamlesh retorted.

"Cool you both come and join my side," Ishan grinned getting off stage to quickly bring them.

"N-no it's okay, I am good here." Kamlesh protested but Ishan was already tugging both of them.

"But these kaleere never fell on me ever so I stopped sitting here you know...making me sit here is a waste," Kamlesh said when Ishan made both of them sit.

"We will se—" *tcch*

Ishan's kaleere broke and stuck one on each Kamlesh and the junior's sleeve.

"Never huh?" Dilip sir snorted.

"Look here guys, the ceremony is officially started. We got our first two goats," Dravid sir also joined as the cameramen started clicking pictures.

Kamlesh blushed fiddling with the piece stuck on his sleeve.

"So are you both going to marry together?" Rishabh gasped.

"W-what?" Kamlesh's eyes were widened while his cheeks turned pink.

"Nice idea! Sir we should do our wedding on the same day...imagine both of us marrying with our spouse together, it would be cool. Bff goals." The junior chuckled.

"U-uh yeah sure," Kamlesh sighed.

He didn't listened when others joined the convo as well.

---

"Damn, Is no one going to get married except our physiotherapists?" Shubman sighed while swaying his kaleere on the 8th person aka Sara.

"Isn't it good thing. We all are safe— or not. I spoke too soon," Sara retorted when a piece fell on her head.

"Ohoo Sara Tendulkar you are next,"

"Sara who you going to marry huh?"

"Lmao I don't know myself. This is just going to make me all shy and excited now, it's not fair. The kaleere should also tell who we are going to marry," Sara snickered.

*Thud*

The whole kaleera band on Ishan's left hand fell on Mayank.

"Woah, seems like they gave you the answer Sara beta," Mr Sharma smirked.

"Dad!" Mayank groaned.

"So Sara and Mayank??" Ishan chirped smirking at Mayank as well.

Sara chuckled taking all the teasing lightly, completely unaware of the rising heartbeat of the other person.

---

"Mayank can you go and help Raj to get all the things from the car's trunk? The Sehrabandhi rasam is starting soon," Mrs Sharma asked hurriedly.

"Yeah wait, I am going." Mayank nodded quickly going towards the parking.

"Thank you so much bro, I thought I could get all this by myself but they are a lot," Raj sighed picking up a few boxes.

"It's okay bro, you go. I will come with the rest of them." Mayank said taking out the rest of samagri.

They were seriously a lot because even though Raj took more than half of the things the rest of them were enough to fill both hands of Mayank till he couldn't see anything in front.

"Shit, how do I close the car now? I can't put these puja ki samagri on ground." Mayank sighed balancing the things on both of his hands.

He tried to swing his leg to close the boot of the car but failed as one of the sweet box which was on the top, fell down.

"Nooooooo," Mayank whined.

"Gotcha,"

"Oh...uh...Uhm thank you," Mayank muttered quickly averting his gaze.

"No probs, shall I?" Sara asked pointing at the dikki which was wide open. Mayank nodded his head.

Sara hummed closing it.

"Where's the car keys? I can lock it as your hands are full," Sara chirped.

"Ahh that actually, I have them in my pocket. I will take it out jus—"

"It's okay," Sara said putting her hand in Mayank's kurta pocket.

Mayank had his heart racing very loudly. He felt breathless and stupid. Stupid for feeling breathless. It was supposed to be a small crush. The wedding season had him stumbling on Sara way too much now.

First sangeet, then kaleere and now here.

If this goes on he is sure to have a heart attack till pheras.

"Mayank? Mayank?" Sara said a bit too loudly finally pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Uhh yeah?"

"I asked should i carry something? These are too many you know," She said gesturing towards all the thali and boxes.

"Ahh no worries, I can carry them." Mayank replied.

"Still, these two mithai boxes seems like they can topple down any moment. Atleast these two small ones?" Sara asked and Mayank sighed letting her take them.

"Let's go," he muttered and before she could start a small talk he started walking but it was Sara. She couldn't stay quiet for even a second.

As they walked inside together Mayank couldn't help but feel giddy due to her presence just beside him and the way she was giggling while telling him about how Shubman was missing Ishan before.

It was moments like these that he found himself falling harder for her, despite his attempts to keep his feelings at bay.

He can't let himself fall harder, she is Sara Tendulkar. And he is just an ipl player himself. But still he is a human being and can't control his emotions.

"Thank you for helping me," He said trying to sound nonchalant.

"No issues," She hummed bidding him bye and going somewhere.

"No issues~~"

"Dad" Mayank scowled turning around only for his Dad to look at him with a big smirk.

---

"I want to kiss you so bad," Ishan muttered lowly.

"Ahh fuck don't test my patience Ish," Shubman groaned looking at the pandit murmuring some mantra.

"But what am I doing?" Ishan whispered knowing fully well why was he doing this.

Shubman glared at him for a second before adjusting on the wooden stool he was sitting on.

Well you see when they were preparing for the Sehrabandhi Rasam, the two groom had their little moment behind the stage, which left Shubman with a very hard boner. If Shubman's kurta wasn't long enough then everyone would have known it. It was too prominent but perks of wearing a long kurta, nobody knows about his little problem.

"Ishan if you don't want me to bend you over and fuck you right here in front of everyone then shut the fuck up," Shubman retorted.

"Uhh boys, I know you are too excited for your marriage but please focus on the pooja for now...it's for you only," Mrs Sharma mumbled.

Oh yeah Mrs Sharma and Mrs Gill were sitting just beside them.

Shubman looked at both of them being embarrassed. Mrs Gill ignored him trying to focus on the pooja.

Ishan tried to control his laughter.

---

The rest of the puja went well. Mr Sharma tied the pink colored sehra[turban] on both of their heads.

The strings hanging down were partially covering their face.

"Now with this, you guys cannot officially see each other's face for the next 4 hours. Not even through videocall, not by sneaking through the window Shub and especially not by sneaking off behind the stage," Raj said making everyone laugh except the grooms who were embarrassed.

So everyone knows even after they tried their hardest to be as sneaky as they could.

"It's not like that...Shubman couldn't stay without me," Ishan protested.

"It wasn't me who recorded myself saying how much I miss you and
mas—mmph"

Ishan quickly covered his mouth before he could complete his sentence.

Everyone laughed at the young couple. Shubman smirked giving a peck on Ishan's hand who huffed before pulling away his hand.

"Come on, we have to prepare for the wedding as well and we have only 4 hours." Mrs Gill said ushering everyone to scramble for the preparations.

Ishan hummed getting off but Shubman pouted pulling him close.

"Shub, let go"

"I can't, I am already missing you so much. I can't wait for 4 more hours,"

"Baby just 4 more hours. Then I am never going away," Ishan said giving him a quick peck.

"Love birds it's time out," Mr Sharma grinned pulling Ishan away from Shubman.

Ishan blushed going with Mr Sharma to the parking.

Shubman also went back to the house while being a bit embarrassed.

Just 4 more hours.

---

The two baraati, Ishan and Shubman's, arrived the banquet hall within 3 hours. Shubman's baraati came first and settled inside the venue. As Shubman came first so his side did the Agwaani [Milni] for Ishan's arrival.

They made Shubman sit inside the groom's room. So he won't get to see Ishan when he will arrive. They told him to wait till varmala.

Shubman felt like a bride in anticipation. He just wanted to be with Ishan. But these rituals were testing out his patience in the worst way possible.

And when Ishan's arrival came with a loud bang Shubman wanted to run out but Rishabh and Virat bhaiya didn't let him. They had already met Ishan and then came to him.

"Atleast tell me how is he looking," Shubman whined giving his best puppy eyes to them.

"Should we tell him?" Rishabh asked.

"No he will get worried," Virat shook his head.

"Why? What happened?" Shubman looked at them.

"Nothing, and bhaiya I wasn't talking about that. Just in general about how giddy he was feeling himself." Rishabh replied.

"What are you guys talking about? Tell me," Shubman furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's not a big thing Shubi, and you are going to meet Ishan in just 10-15 minutes. You will know by yourself," Virat patted his shoulder.

"Bhai please tell me, otherwise I will go out by myself," Shubman said getting up.

"Bro, everything is fine. Don't worry" Rishabh said blocking the door immediately.

"Then just tell me," Shubman scowled.

"Surya set off a bomb and Ishan accidentally stepped on it so his right feet is a little bit injured," Rishabh said.

"Is he fine? How bad is the injury? Why did Surya set off the bomb under his leg?"

"Oye shant Shub, it was by accident...you know how the barati set off bomb and firecrackers. We also did that just half an hour ago. Ishan is fine, the injury is not that bad. He just needs a little assistance while walking because of the fresh pain," Rishabh said.

"But he is hurt! The wedding can happen an hour later, let him rest first." Shubman murmured.

"The injury is not that bad and can you wait to see him for one more hour huh?" Virat raised his eyebrows.

"I mean no...but he needs rest as well," Shubman said.

"Don't worry Shub, he said he has already relaxed enough by sitting on the ghodi and they all said the injury isn't much bad." Rishabh replied.

"Yeah now sit down, Ishan wouldn't like to see this depressing expression on your face when he will see you." Virat also hummed.

"Okay, but I want to see him as soon as possible." Shubman said.

"Yes yes we know Mr Ranjha, now can you calm down?" Rishabh said taking him towards the couch and making him sit back down.

Shubman hummed going back. He is still excited to see Ishan but he is going to make sure Ishan's comfort will be the top priority today, so that this wedding would be both of their's special day.

---

When both of them entered the hall for the Varmala, Shubman was sure he was going to die due to heart attack.

Because, his Ishan was looking so breathtakingly handsome in this red Sherwani.

Normally groom will wear a cream colored Sherwani. But Ishan wore Shubman's favorite color. And he was perfectly rocking that attire.

Shubman was mesmerized by the sight of his soon to be husband, who was smiling at him while walking on the stage while taking Raj's support.

Shubman's eyes trailed down his feet as Ishan removed his shoes and the bandage on his right leg came in contact with the carpet.

Shubman slightly furrowed his eyebrows but Ishan was still grinning as he approached Shubman.

"Are you regretting marrying me huh?" Ishan retorted.

"What? No?!"

"Then why are you scowling so much?"

"I am just worried for your leg,"

"Shubi, it doesn't even hurt me. It's nothing more than ant's bite. I am fine," Ishan chuckled tugging him close.

"Woah lovebirds, tone it down. Everyone are joining," Mayank said getting on the stage with the Varmala.

"Shut up jealous third wheeler," Shubman snorted lacing his fingers with Ishan.

"Look at the young couple being attached like a magnet. I think they forgot they have to be separated a bit for the exchange of garlands," Rohit chuckled.

"Time to brean apart a few inches," Mayank smirked at Shubman while pulling Ishan away a bit.

Shubman glared at him.

Shahneel came and stood beside him with the plate as well.

Rohit and Surya get on the stage holding Ishan up in their shoulders as Shubman took the garland from the plate.

"Ouhh esa kya," Virat smirked as he and Jinx took Shubman in their shoulders as well.

Shubman easily put the Varmala in Ishan's neck as he was already tall enough and even though Ishan protested a bit by trying to pull away but Shubman was just more stronger and tall.

Everyone hooted when Shubman easily grabbed Ishan by his neck and put the Varmala on Ishan.

Whn it was Ishan's turn,it was very difficult for him because Shubman held his head high and everyone also chanted for him to not lower his head.

Ishan huffed trying his hardest but failing miserably. Shubman was a pole. That was not fair.

Surya tapper Ishan's thigh lightly and eyed his feet. Ishan hummed grinning wickedly at the idea.

"Aah," Ishan hissed suddenly trying to hold his injured leg.

"Ish," Shubman quickly got of their shoulders and held Ishan's feet in his hand inspecting it.

Ishan laughed quickly putting the Varmala on his head as well.

"That was cheating," Shubman gasped.

"All is fair in love and cricket," Ishan winked at him getting off from Rohit and Surya's shoulders as well.

Shubman shook his head giving a peck on his cheek. Ishan smiled pecking him back on his nose.

"How much I wish it was a Christian wedding so that I could kiss you without any nosy relative eyeing our every move,"

Ishan laughed at that patting his chest.

"Just wait till we get home meri Jaan," Ishan winked at him taking Raj's hand and getting off the stage.

---

[A/N - Wrapping it all up coz it's 4969 word count]

----

The rest of the wedding night went smoothly with lots of fun, laughter and love.

A few moments made them almost cry in happiness as when Mr Sharma let Raj do the Kumardaan [Kanyadaan].

Shubman promised to take care of Ishan forever. And Raj gave a warning jokingly that if he dared to hurt his brother then he would have to answer him.

Everyone already knowing how smitten Shubman is for Ishan just laughed it off.

And one more proof they all get to see of Shubman being head over heels was during the phere.

Ishan had protested his legs were fine but still Shubman held him in bridal style while taking the 7 phere around the holy fire.

He didn't let Ishan move a single bit during the whole night. And just like that they both were married.

They were husband. And a surprise which Ishan finally gave Shubman when the night ended was by taking his surname.

Yeah, Ishan Kishan was now officially  Ishan Kishan Gill.

Shubman got so overwhelmed he pulled Ishan in his arms swaying him around. Only stopping when they felt a bit dizzy.

Shubman was so happy. Too much happy. It all felt like a dream. But it wasn't. It wasn't a dream. Ishan was finally his.

---

When all the rituals were completed and it was time for Vidai they both were stopped in the mandap itself.

Both of their joote were missing.

Oh yeah, Joota chupai.

Soon the whole ict along with Mayank, Raj and Shahneel were grouped in two groups.

Both of them asking for a hefty amount of money.

"Why should both of us be paying? Both of our shoes have been taken so just interchange between you guys," Shubman shrugged feeling tired already because of the whole day.

Ishan also hummed snuggling his head on Shubman's bicep yawning a bit.

"Nope, that's not how it goes. Give both the team money jijaji," Raj grinned.

"Shubi I am so tired, can't we take care of this at home?" Ishan mumbled trying his hardest to stay awake.

Shubman hummed patting his cheek. He held Ishan in his arms while walking away barefoot.

"Hey that's cheating!" Everyone shouted but Shubman just gave a grin before walking out with a laughing Ishan.

"He is so whipped that I am feeling i got diabetes," Shahneel huffed out.

"For real," Mayank hummed.

"I think we all should also get going otherwise they will just walk out of the venue leaving all of us behind," Mr Sharma spoke and everybody hummed in agreement going out as well.

---

"Papa looks so cute in the Vidai," Urvashi giggled in Shubman's lap who was smiling at her.

"Your papa looks cute always, just like you my angel." Shubman said pecking her cheek.

Vamika, Sammy and Manu were asleep on the couch and only Ishan, Shubman and Urvashi were awake.

"It's late, we should sleep too," Ishan said pulling a sleeping Manu and Vamika in his arms.

"I will put Sammy and Urvashi to sleep," Shubman said getting up as well.

Ishan nodded his head while putting the two lads in his arms inside Manu's room.

---

When both of them entered back in their room Shubman was quick to pull Ishan in his arms.

"What are you doing? It's tickling," Ishan giggled trying to move away.

"Nope, I want to have a sneak peak of our first night as well." Shubman said pulling him to the bed.

"What no! We are in our forties now." Ishan said pulling away.

"But baby it has been four years since we had sex,"

"So what? You will want to have sex even in our 80's."

"Well then I could actually break your back at that time," Shubman snickered.

"Shut up you pervert. I am going to sleep, I am tired." Ishan said laying on the bed.

"But it's sunday tomorrow, you can rest for the whole day." Shubman whined.

"Tomorrow Urvashi is going to Manu's house right?" Ishan asked instead.

"Yeah,"

"And Mummy ji won't come back from her business trip till the next week?"

"Uh huh, So?" Shubman smirked.

"So sleep tonight we have a whole day tomorrow," Ishan muttered.

Shubman grinned widely jumping on him and hugging him tightly.

"Thank you meri Jaan, I love you so much,"

"I love you too,"

---

A/N - Lmao I forgot to update this chapter.  Jagruti dii and Chhavi reminded me so that's why updating right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.9K 57
Ishan kishan a 22 year old guy from Patna is an art student he loves art with his whole heart and a total baby in his family everyone loves him and P...
115K 7K 41
"Look what you made me do" - Shubman Gill ------ " I don't want you back " - Ishan Kishan ----- " Hope to see you-" "Never" ------- A story of Sh...
14.7K 827 8
ミ"I will always love you ishan, even if the world is against you"✿⁠ ✧ ✯boyxboy✿ ➜ A short story related to kp's reply on x.
56.9K 2.5K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...