Brother Rivalry || Brady Noon

By stellasreads

Isabella and Connor have been best friends since they were little. Connor has liked Isabella for a very long... More

Cast!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

374 12 5
By stellasreads

Me and Walker stayed on the phone until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to see Walker still on the phone, he was asleep. All I could see was his curly hair on his pillow. His face was turned away from the phone.

I whispered his name so maybe he would wake up. After a couple of whispers, he slowly started turning.

Sooner than later he woke up, he looked at the phone and smiled as he saw me looking at him. I smiled back and said good morning. He said it back and his morning voice was so hot.

Walker has been growing on me, he has been super sweet to me, and he is really cute.

We talked on the phone for a little bit more before we both hung up to get ready for our day.

Today I just have a ton of homework to do because I have school again tomorrow. The weekends go by so fast I feel.

...

I have been doing my homework all day. And I'm finally almost done, I just have to study but that can wait because my test isn't till Friday.

I was lying on my bed scrolling on TikTok when I came across a video of Brady and Connor at school with other people in what they were most likely to be. I'm a bit bummed I didn't get any but it's ok.

Seeing Connor in the video really reminds me of how much I miss him. The last we talked was Friday, which was the longest time we had gone without talking to each other. I'm kind of bummed but I will try and talk to him in school because he keeps ignoring me over text.

A little later after dinner, I got a call from Walker. I smiled as I answered the call, and soon his face appeared on the screen. We talked for a while until my mom came up and said I had to go to bed.

"good night Izzy" Walker said as we both hung up.

I smiled as I went to bed happy.

The next day

My alarm woke me up, the time reading 6:30 am. I groaned as I slowly got out of bed and ready for the day. I looked at my phone to see Walker said good morning so I said it back and then headed for the bathroom.

I decided to shower since I had time, so after that, I did my makeup and put on the outfit I had picked out. And then headed downstairs to get some breakfast before leaving.

My mom drove me to school today (pretend everyone is 15 including the twins).

The school was packed like usual. I walked inside to my locker and grabbed the books I needed for the day.

I closed my locker and turned around and immediately bumped into someone.

"watch it" they rasped out. "sorry," I said as I turned around to see who it was.

"Connor," I said once I saw who it was I bumped into.

"Isabella," He said to me.

And right then and there it felt as if I just got punched in the chest. He never calls me by my full name.

He turned away as I was just standing there.

"Connor," I said but he didn't move. He started slowly walking away. "Connor wait" He still didn't listen. "CONNOR" I sorta shout now in which he turns around. works every time I thought to myself. A smirk appeared on my face.

He slowly walked back to me with his head down. Once he was in front of me I started talking.

"Connor I apologize if I did something wrong. The thing with me and Brady was nothing and you should know that. But if you don't I'm sorry." I said looking at him. He was looking down at the start but lifted his head and we held eye contact.

"Izzy I totally forgive you, and it was stupid how I reacted." He said. My smile grew as I gave him a big hug, I heard him let out a laugh as he did so.

Ok now that I got that over with, I can just relax.

Me and Connor talked catching up since we haven't talked in almost four days.

The class soon started and I had English and Connor had Spanish so we said bye and made our way to our different classes.

I walked into class and saw Brady was already there for once. He is never early I thought.

I took my seat away from Brady because I didn't want to deal with him today. The lesson soon started, I was taking notes in my notebook when something landed on my desk. I looked up and saw a crumbled paper.

I opened the paper to read "You look really pretty today, can I get your number? from, jack will"

I looked around the room to see Jack looking at me. Jack wasn't the ugliest person, I smiled at him and then wrote my number before throwing it back to him.

I could see Brady from the side of my eye slightly roll his eyes before letting out a scoff and looking at the teacher. I just smirked and went back to my notes before class ended.

Once the bell rang I grabbed my things and made my way outside of the classroom for the break. I put my books away in my locker and close it to reveal Connor leaning against the locker looking at me.

"hi," I say to him. "hey," he says back, "wanna go to our spot?" He asks me.

Me and Connor have this room in the school that we go to whenever we have breaks.

"ya sure," I said, we started walking to the spot Connor was next to me. I was on my phone checking my socials when I got a text message from an unknown number.

unknown number

hey
it's jack from English

oh hi, Jack!

contact name changed to "jack will🥸"

I clicked out of messages and went back to what I was doing until we made it to the spot.

Me and Connor did more catching up, we sat on the bean bags together.

...

school finally ended, I ended school with math. the class I hate the most because I suck at it.

I went to my locker to put away the things I didn't need and grabbed the things I did need.

I was about to leave when Jack stopped me. "hey Isabella wait up," he said. I turned around when I heard my name get called.

"Hey Jack what's up?" I said, "I was just wondering if you understood the English homework?" he asked.

"oh sorry, I haven't looked at it yet." "oh that's ok, well I'll see you tomorrow," he said and then walked away.

I saw Connor behind Jack leaning on the lockers smirking. I wondered what the face was for.

"Hey, you ready to go?" I asked him once I was next to him. "ya I'm just waiting on Brady." he said rolling his eyes. "but uh what was he doing just now?" He asks me. "who? jack?" I ask he nods. "oh he was just asking about the English homework and if I did it or not." I told him. "Oh," he said as Brady walked towards us.

"ok ready to go?" Connor asked us both to which we both nodded.

new character

Jack Will portrayed by ~ Dylan Hoffman

1253 words

A/N
THANK YOU SM FOR SLL THE SUPPORT!! 3k reads is crazy!! Also, guys I am trying to post more but school just keeps getting in my way. Also please ignore any spelling or grammar errors I'm too lazy to edit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
72K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...