Chapter 4

We walked in finding a spot on the bleachers. The game was starting soon as the players made it on the field.

I spot number 2 (I think this is Connor's number). He turns towards the stands looking for someone until we make eye contact and he sends me a smile. I sent one back before he turned back to listen to what his coach was saying. My eyes shift to his look-alike staring at me before he turns around as well.

Me and Xochitl were giggling at something on our phone while we were waiting for the game to start.

The game finally started, I watched as Connor had the ball kicked down the field, passing it to his teammate.

Soon Brady had the ball as he made it closer to the goal before shooting the ball, and having it go into the net.

The crowd cheers as his teammates run up to him congratulating him.

                                                                                         ...

The rest of the game went well, and they ended up winning, once the game was over me and Xochitl went down onto the field to congratulate the boys.

I see Connor as I run into his arm telling him congrats as he lifts me and spins me around. I laugh as he does so.

He finally puts me down as he smiles at me once he notices the sweatshirt I was wearing.

My attention was turned away once Brady came over and started talking to Xochitl, he looked really good right now, his hair was messy, he was sweaty but looked good, and his eyes glistened in the sun. wait- hold tf up what the hell am I saying right now? I hate this kid with my whole heart, why all of a sudden am I thinking this for him and Connor?! I thought to myself.

I guess I was staring too long because I heard someone speak up, "you know it lasts longer if you take a picture of it sweetheart" Brady says as he smirks.

I snap out of my thoughts after the was said and see Xochitl playfully slap Brady's arm.

"Anyways Izzy can you come with me to get me stuff" Connor asks not looking at me but Brady with a smirk.

"Oh ya sure," I say as we begin walking towards the bleachers.

Connor then proceeds to place his arm on my shoulders as we walk, I smile as we continue walking. Little things like these make me feel safe and comfortable. Connor was truly my best friend and I hope that never got ruined.

We made it to the bench where his bag was, I helped by grabbing his water bottle before he was ready with his bag on his shoulder.

After grabbing it we walked back to Xochitl and Brady because we were all hanging out after.

I walked back over to Xochitl's side before Brady left to go get his bag. We waited till he was back before we left. Me and Xochitl went back together while the boys went back in their car.

The whole car ride she was bugging me about me and Connor asking tons of questions when I would just deny her and say we're just friends. Then I start questioning her and Brady because I see how close they are. But of course, she denied it as well.

We soon pulled into the twin's driveway. We saw their car meaning they were already here. We got out of the car went to the door and just walked in because their parents were gone for the weekend.

Their dog immediately runs up to the both of us before we look around the house and don't see the boys.

"They must be showering," Xochitl says as I nod in agreement.

I decide to walk upstairs and just sit on Connor's bed as I wait for him to be done. I was sitting on his bed until I heard the bathroom door open, I turned my head towards him to say hi but I was not expecting what I was seeing.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist his chest was dripping with water and his hair was wet from the shower. Holy... is all I could think as I admired his body. His abs glistened in water, his freckles peeping out, and his hair was messy and he looked good like really good. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him let out a laugh. That's when I realized what I was doing. omg...

I was so embarrassed, my face grew with heat as I turned around back to my phone with wide eyes at what just happened.

"Izzyy it's fineee, I was just grabbing my clothes to go change you can turn around," Connor says as I can tell he was smirking.

I was so embarrassed, that I slowly turned around before sending him a small smile before he went back into the bathroom to change.

As I was on my phone I heard a door open thinking it was Connor so I turned my head again but I guess I was wrong.

And of course, this twin was in just the same Connor was two minutes ago. The towel was wrapped low on his waist, his v-line showing as well as his abs. His hair was messy as well and his freckles were showing as well. How do both twins look so good and what the hell am I thinking again omgg. His bright green eyes looked into mine before we heard another door open and someone let out a slight cough.

I turned my gaze towards Connor as he was looking at the both of us before Brady spoke up.

"I just came here to take my shirt back." He says as he walks over to Connor's dresser to grab his shirt. His back faced towards me and I see his back muscles as well. I really need to stop staring but these twins are going to kill me omg.

After he grabbed the shirt he left, "Sorry about that." Connor said as he plopped on the bed next to me.

I just smiled at him still embarrassed from earlier, "It's ok." I say.

We sat on the bed together for a little while until Xochitl came in to ask if we wanted to watch a movie together. We agreed and soon left the room to go downstairs to the couch.

A/N

Isabella loves these boys ong. ANYWAYS, tomorrow I'm going to be on a plane for 6 hours so I'm going to try and right if I have wifi🤞BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I APPRECIATE IT SM. ALSO TYSM FOR 100 READS!! 💗