My School Be Zesty

By Yalistus

IN my school we have like two guys who are probably gay. yeh. also so many annoying guys... im gonna write a... More

Chapter 1- why is my life like this
ideas for muah
CHapter 2- the rivalry and the jealousy
Chapter 3- love remade
Fan Service
Chapter 5- Yale-less
Chapter 6- Prince Charming
Chapter 7- Sadness and Happiness
fan service 2
Mafia Au
Chapter 8- Family Matters
Chapter 9 - Plan in Action
Chapter 10- Half Way Mark!
Chapter 11- Camp Idiot
Chapter 12- Forget-me-nots
A/N
Chapter 13 nothing is wronggggg
cjhapter 14
Chapter 15
epilogue

Chapter 4- Run Run Run

19 2 0
By Yalistus

Hugh lay in bed that night. It was honestly bizzare... the whole day in a way. When Yale had got that card, he had laughed, tears forming at the edge of his eyes, and then he wrung his arm around Hugh's shoulder and promised him a Sprite tomorrow for the candy and the flowers. He had even thrown him a wink. 

But the thing that shocked Hugh the most was who had sent the card. The form still rots in his bag, and yet his name was there. He also knew what it said, in a way. He wondered. Anyone could've sent that card...but how did he know what it contained? His mind was on a spree. His thoughts were wild. He wished someone would give him an answer, but none came, so he drifted away into the mindless world that is sleep.

w̷̛̘̩̪̼a̶̫͋̍s̸̙̬͝ ̸̧͕͓̞̈́į̸̛̤̞̎̐̀͜t̷̙̟̋͛͠͝ ̵̨̳̥̩̓́̐̒ț̶͙̺̔́͋́ĥ̸̞͓ȩ̸͊̊͘ͅ ̴̨̫̱̜̎̃̈́̓w̵͇̳̪̄͒̋r̶̼͋i̵̠̝͓̜̊̇́t̵̻̜̱̼̔̀͆̐ę̸͙̣̅ṛ̷̗͌ ̶͖̠̌ ̷̘̚

The next day was the day that Hugh loathed the most, sports day. Not because he wasn't a fit person, but rather because he had been put in for quite a few races...half the races. He sighed. He could run, sure, but so many times? That was gonna be impossible for him. Covering the other half would be Yale. Yale... he laughed at the idea of running so much, said that he loved running and this was great... how opposite they were. Hugh smiled to himself, before getting up and changing into his PE kit, ready for the most tiring day of his life.

The day finally started, and the forms finally went to the Sports Hall to start their first game, which was naturally, basketball on a half court and netball on the other. Luckily, he was for neither of these things, so he could just chill and watch. Yale stood somewhere off, talking to Wansaf about the Track and Field events. Occasionally, however, Yale watched Hugh, as if to protect him from something, or keep a watchful gaze over him. He had never done that before.

There was no real event that happened in these times. Hugh just watched both games, walking around sometimes and occasionally annoying Elliot. There were, however, some rather... interesting moments. 

Perhaps, he was recalling Brave's horrible attempt in attracting Physica. He tried to show off his 'wonderful dribbling' in a basketball game, to which Physica replied, "Stop twerking,". Or maybe he was remembering the horrible collision between Normina and Dorian. However, Dorian was too smitten to realise that Normina was yelling at her to get off of her. So in the end, Bradley, Aless and Hanaya had to physically take her of Normina ( and for some reason she kept murmuring 'sorry' the whole time, despite not getting of herself. She definately had glazed eyes and dazed the whole time ). Hugh laughed at these moments to himself, funny recollections of the day's event.

The next event was a sport's quiz. Half the class was paying attention to the quiz, while the other half was on their phones, hiding from the teacher's preying eyes. Hugh was one of those that were on their phones, with Yale shielding him, both actively participating for the both of them. 

Break came along. He tried to buy something. They was nothing really good there, so he bought a Sprite and called it a day. Yale had then insisted that they take photos. There was a booth, selling one photo for five. It was taken by a polariod though, so they could keep the photo within. Hugh didn't really want to waste his money on a photo, but looking at Yale's happy eyes and he saw the rest smiling, and his puppy eyes, as he begged him to take a photo with him. Hugh's knees felt weak. In the end, they got two photos. Hugh pocketed one, and Yale pocketed the other. He would keep this photo till the end of his days, Hugh had resolved. The smiling photo of the two, bunny ears on him and Yale with his michievious grin. He was going to cherish it. 

The next activity was Track and Field. Hugh was scared for his life. He could not run for anymore than ten minutes. Both boy had halved the 300 meters, 200 meters, 150 meters, 100 meters and the 50 meters. They had also halved the high jump, long jump, triple jump and javelin. Hugh sighed. This was going to be a long day. 

The first one up was 300 meters. It turned out to be a devestating race. Hugh was second, but he collapsed on the floor the moment he came out. He was dripping with sweat, and thirstier than the Sahara desert. He was not fit at all for any other races.

Yale came along, "You okay?" he asked. Hugh just made weird groaning noises in response. Yale laughed at his friend.

"Do you think you'll be able to take anymore races?" Yale asked. This was followed by another weird groaning noise on Hugh's part. Yale sat beside him, took a bottle cap of water from his bottle and poured it on his back. It was as if Hugh had been in fire before, and was finally exposed to coldness. Yale laughed at his friend.

"Do you want me to take up your other races and field events?" Yale asked.

"You can't do that! You have so many under your belt already!" Hugh shot up. No. He couldn't do that to Yale.

"It's fine," Yale brushed it off.

"But that would be 500 meters of you running! And all the jumps!" 

"So? No offense, but your bad at all of them. The only thing you have is stamina," Yale leaned against the grass. Hugh tried arguing, saying no repeatedly, but Yale did not budge, and in the end, Yale won, like he always had. 

Five minutes in, Yale broke his nose. No one really knows how this man managed to break his nose while running when he didn't even fall, but he did. Probably from crashing into the walls so much. Hugh had to take him to the nurse. He complained the whole way there, on and on about how he just needed a rest, and he could've managed, and this was not healthy for Yale regardless. Yale just shrugged them all of, instead chuckling a bit. Whenever asked why, he would just reply that Hugh looked cute when he was made. This drove Hugh over the edge, which in turn got him to blush and start arguing even more. 

When they finally reached the nurse's office, the nurse wasn't there. Yale sat on one of the beds and Hugh found tissues on the nurse's table. He brought the tissues to Yale and put a bundle up to his nose to soak up the blood. Yale licked his lips, whether to lick the blood away or spite Hugh by appearing like he was interested was the answer Hugh would never know. Yale suddenly grabbed his hand, bringing his lips to it and then taking the tissue from him. Hugh blushed.

"What are you doing?"

"You should go and play... you're not the one injured," Yale sighed.

"No... it's fine... I'll take care of you," Hugh reached out to take the tissue from Yale. However, Yale's hands were longer, so he was easily able to keep it out of Hugh's reach. 

"Tell me... did you actually mean it... what you wrote on that card," Yale said in less than a whisper.

"Where on earth did that come from?" Hugh sighed, still trying to take the tissue back. Suddenly, Yale grabbed both of Hugh's hand, his grasp was strong and Hugh couldn't break out.

"Tell me," Yale demanded.

"It was a joke," Hugh lied, still avoiding Yale's gaze and trying to get the tissue. When Yale heard it, he sighed, giving him back the tissue.

"Go back to the sport's area, Hugh, I'll call my dad and tell him to pick me up," and so they went seperate ways, Yale to home, and Hugh back to sports day, upset, confused and restless.

Why had Yale sighed?

The rest of the day was chaos. 

Hanaya and Braxley, AKA Miss Anger Issues and Mr I Do Not Know Force, managed to hit the ping pong ball so hard that it ended up breaking one of the windows. They were banned from the rest of the day's activities. Of course, where Braxley went, Dayd followed, and so him, Dayd, and Hanaya stood in the corner the whole time. Hanaya wished he had never even been there. The two... were definately something else.

At one point, both Braxley and Dayd went to the bathrooms. They did not come out until about half and hour had passed. 

But the thing that defined them as people you wanted to avoid the most, was before the ping pong incident, where they had been playing football... and Dayd and Braxley were seen, staring into each other's soul, looking at each other as though they would like nothing else but to absolutely fuck the other person to death. Omamia had to bleach her eyes after that.  So when it was asked who would check the bathrooms to get them out, nobody dared volunteer.

The other couple that had managed to disgust everyone was Dorian and Normina. Dorian, who followed Normina like a lost duckling, providing her with water and buying her snacks whenever she felt a bit parched, even running hundreds of meters, just to hand Normina her pen. Dorian was insane. Both Aisha and Omamia felt like smacking Dorian in the head, but none of them had the heart to do it, instead laughing at her friend being an absolute SIMP.

The day ended on a positive note for everyone... everyone except for Hugh, who was still wondering what his friend had meant... and what was in store for their friendship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 stars and 5 comments for tmrw 2 chapter speed run

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
5.7K 83 16
This is a Asuna X Kirito with a little AOT beginning. This also has cs go if anyone likes that. I love it! The beginning of this story is based on m...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
26.5K 803 43
Kawaii~Chan invites girls and boys to the sleepover...little do they know Truth or Dare will decide their fate of being together...