I Can't Lose My One True Love...

By keekeesg7128

This story is about Andy and Ashley. Something terrible happens and Andy has to be there for Ashley and the b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N

Chapter 11

120 6 0
By keekeesg7128

TIME LAPSE THE NEXT DAY

It's the day and it's 9am Andy's in the kitchen cooking breakfast letting Ashley sleep in.

ANDY POV

I don't believe the guys know what their saying....but Ashley did just walk out the front door. And there is him forgetting things but there small things. There's nothing wrong with him. Hmmm its 9:45 I need to wake ashybear up for breakfast since I'm done.

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and soft lips on my neck. Then his soft sweet voice in my ear.

"Good morning baby what smells So good? Mmmmm," said Ashley.

Andy turned around wrapped his arms around his neck and said,"Good morning ashybear. I love you. Breakfast."

They ate breakfast. Andy Sat on his lap while they ate.

When Andy was putting the dishes away Ashley spoke,"Babe guess what. I have some exciting news."

"Oh what is it ashybear," asked Andy happily.

Ashley turned to him and spoke with a big smile on his face and bouncing on the stool. "Only my favorite band is coming to near town next in two weeks. And I really want to go see them. Can we pleeeeeasssse get tickets."

"Of course and who is this band?" asked Andy smiling.

"Annndyyy it's Black Veil Brides. Their my favorite band and I really want to go see them please. Their coming in two weeks." said Ashley.

Andy smirked then spoke,"Ok is this some kind of prank."

"What?" asked Ashley.

"You and the guys prancing me. So that's why they said that stuff to me. That's not funny." said Andy.

"Andy I dint know What your talking about. I want to go to that concert." said Ashley.

"Ashley you can't," said Andy.

Ashley looked upset and said,"Andy your being so mean." Ashley left the room.

Andy went after him and said,"Ashley you can't go because you are in Black Veil Brides. Baby your the bass player. Don't you remember?"

Ashley looked at him looked confused then spoke,"Hey Andy when do we have another tour? I know we are going to need some practice in before."

Andy's heart just broke after what Ashley just said. Andy realized that Ashley wasn't sure what was going on. He smiled like nothing was wrong and spoke,"Our next tour is in two weeks. You look tired why don't you go lay down."

"Ok I love you Andy." said Ashley. Then he went and laid down.

After Ashley went to the room Andy broke down and started crying. After crying a bit Andy called Jake and told him what happened. Then he told Jake that he was making a doctors appointment for Ashley.

After Jake got off the phone with Andy he conference called Jinxx and CC and told them what happen. Then all felt for Andy but hoped that the doctor could help Ashley.

After Andy got off the phone with Jake he found a doctor and made an appointment then went to wake Ashley.

"Ashley babe wake up. You have a doctors appointment to go to." said Andy.

"Hmmm." said Ashley. Ashley got up and left with Andy.

TIME LAPSE DR OFFICE RESULTS

"Well Mr. Purdy how are you doing today?" asked Dr. Smith.

"I'm fine. Leaving in two weeks to go to a concert to see BVB." said Ashley.

Andy shed a tear.

"You mean you are leaving in two weeks to go on tour because you are in the band BVB."said Dr. Smith.

"What yes I think that's What I said. Andy isn't that what I said. Andy my head hurts I'm......I'm......confused.......where...am...I....why...am.....I....here." said Ashley a little scared.

"It's ok Ashley this is Dr. Smith he's going to take care of you. And don't worry I won't leave you. I love you." said Andy.

Ashley smiled at him and held his hand.

"Alright Mr. Purdy. The lost of oxygen to your brain from when you were shot has had long lasting effects. It has effects on your brain and memory. There is medication treatments that can help you with that. As long as you stay on your meds you should be fine. Now Mr. Biersack I will show you how he needs to take his meds and to make sure he takes them on a regular basis. Now your boyfriend May at times not want to take his meds but you need to make sure he does. I must enforce that you make sure he takes his meds at all times. If he misses any he will become disoritent and confused. He may even harm himself." said Dr. Smith.

Dr. Smith went on for about another45 minutes before Andy and Ashley leaving.

Andy filled Ashley 's meds. He had about 7 different pills to take and Andy researched on all them for what they were for and side effects. Then they met up with the guys and filled them in with everything.

Plus They were told that by the time their tour starts In two weeks Ashley 's meds should be in his system and he should be fine.

TIME LAPSE TOUR

BVB tour is going great and Ashley is taking his meds like he is suppose to without and fuss. He seems to be mostly his old self.

At night the guys can hear Ashley and Andy giggling and playing around in their bunk.

After two weeks of hearing this After one of their tours when Andy and Ashley walked on the bus Jake throw a slide card key at Andy.

"What's this?"asked Andy.

"Its a slide card key," said Jake.

"Yeah we can see that. But what's it for?" asked Ashley.

"Your being kicked off the bus for the next couple of days till we leave for next tour." said Jinxx.

"What?" asked Andy.

"What for?" asked Ashley.

"Huh so we can get some fucking sleep dudes. Y'all keep us up with your messing around. Hahaha. But we still love you bros." said CC.

Andy and Ashley started to blush. "Sorry guys," said Andy.

"Its all good. That's why we all pitched in to get you two the hotel room for a couple of days." said Jake.

"Wait does Jon know about this?" asked Ashley.

"Yeah he'll be here in 15 minutes to take you to the hotel. So you better pack." said Jinxx.

"Hurry lovebirds," said CC.

Andy and Ashley headed towards the back to pack and flipped CC off. "Love you too CC."

TIME LAPSE DROPPED OFF AT HOTEL

"Well you two enjoy your alone time together." said Jon.

"Bye Jon," said Andy and Ashley as they headed into the hotel.

They went into their room and settled down on the bed. They laid down.

"Well what do you want to do. Maybe watch some tv." said Andy.

"Andy really I don't think my mind could stand to watch some tv right now with the hottest man alive lying next to me." said Ashley.

"Aww ashybear you say the sweetest things and from the feel of things I can see why you don't want to watch tv. So you want to play. I know I want to play. Hmmmm." said Andy reaching down rubbing Ashley 's crotch.

Ashley moved his hips under Andy's hand as he rubbed him. Then he grabbed his head and pulled him into his lips for a deep passionate kiss.

Andy moaned as Ashley kissed him. Then he straddled him taking his shirt off grinding against Ashley raising Ashley 's shirt saying,"I'm so glad we have this hotel room."

"Yeah me too. I've missed you babe." said Ashley gripping Andy's hips.

"Oh ashybear I need you to fuck me. I need you deep inside me." said Andy grinding even more.

Ashley closed his eyes then spoke,"Speak for yourself babe I need to feel you too. Oh Andy."

Suddenly Ashley rolled over to where he was now on top of Andy then he got up and started undoing Andy's belts then his pants Then he took Andy's boots off. Then Ashley ripped off Andy's pants and briefs while Andy's giggled.

"Ashybear you are in such a hurry. That's alright by me." said Andy.

Ashley smirked,"Oh really." Suddenly Ashley started tickling Andy.

"Ashleyyyyy stoppp. Stop tickling me." said Andy between laughs.

"Only if you say you'll be mine forever and always. Say it Andy." said Ashley.

Andy smiled touched his face and spoke,"Forever and always ashybear I will be yours. I will be your batman forever and always."

Ashley smiled then kissed him and spoke,"And I will forever and always will be your ashybear. Andy I love you.."

"I love you too Ashley." said Andy.

Then Ashley leaned down and passionately kissed Andy and grinded a little the got on his knees putting each of Andy's legs s on one side of him pulled him up close to him. He spit in his hand to wet his dick up then placed it at Andy's enternance and slowly inch by delicious inch pushed himself inside Andy.

Andy gasped and he felt Ashley slowly pushed himself inside him. He know Ashley was teasing him by doing this slowly. Then he felt Ashley was all the way in and say the smirk on his face. "Ashybear your such a tease. If you're going to fuck me fuck me already."

"Oh but batman I want to make this to want you to want more." said Ashley.

"When do I not want more of you?" said Andy.

"True. Ok let's just say I'm doing this for my benefit." said Ashley winking.

Andy laughed.

And without warning Ashley with a smile on his face slammed into Andy hard and started fucking Andy.

"OH!OH!OMG!YES ASHLEY YES THATS IT OH FUCK YES JUST LIKE THAT. HARDER ASHYBEAR HARDER. DEEPER!DEEPER! OH ASHYBEAR IM GONNA.....OH FUCK....." before Andy could finish his sentence be exploded all over himself and Ashley.

"Yes Andy yes. Now it's my turn baby. Ready for it batman because here it comes. Ugh!" said Ashley after a couple of mote hard deep pushed then Ashley released his load into Andy.

"Oh my sweet ashybear." said Andy. Then Ashley collapsed on to Andy's chest and laid there for a few minutes. Andy wrapped hid legs around him and with his right hand rubbed his back and his left hand rubbing Ashley 's hair.

"I love your hair it's so soft and silky. I wish mine was like that." said Andy.

Ashley smiled then pulled out of him and rolled over. Then Andy laid on his chest. They fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 125 12
Ashley and Andy are best friends and they deny their true feelings for each other. With some help from friends and their confidence levels rise, Andl...
18.6K 1K 44
A young vampire named Andy, finds himself allured to one specific girl, Scarlett. They share a deep, meaningful connection and Andy would do anything...
5.2K 272 22
Isabelle just wants to run away from everything. Either she's running from it or it pushes her away. Until one day she meets a guy at a bar named Ash...
23.2K 956 20
Andy and Ashley are the perfect couple, but as Warped Tour looms, Andy finds himself in an awkward position...