Play nice! Catnap X Dogday

Av Ammidayq

GORE WARNING! Catnapxdogday Check out my tiktok! Mer

⚠️INTRO!⚠️
💜 Off my mind.
💜 on my mind..
what catnap and dogday look like!
!light🙊 💜 the purrfect match.
🩸" whos the prototype?"
🩸🧡 Tainted.
🙊💜 twisted
dkfkkhoh
💜 a not so pleasure. (NEW STORY!)
💜 play date
💜 My favorite nightlight.
!light🙊 Lavender vanilla.
🧡 sketchy..
my art gallery!
HEAVY🙊! inexpensive gift
⚠️ jealousy
💜boyfriends.
⚠️willing to convert.
I MADE AN OC 😈👏
discontinued ☹️☹️☹️

🧡🩸⚠️just friends.

6.1K 94 94
Av Ammidayq

*☆DogDay☆*

When I woke up, everybody was already gone. I got up from the couch and stretched. I then looked at the floor expecting a horrid mess from the sleepover, but saw everything neatly piled up, and a " you're welcome!" Note from catnap. I assume he had some spare time before he left.
I didn't know what to do today, I opened the door and adjusted my eyes to the sun rays that blinded me. I looked around. None of the neighbors were outside, but it was an obserdly beautiful day.
I had an idea!
I ran back inside and grabbed art supplies. Pencils, crayons, paper, and sat outside on my lawn. I thought of drawing stuff I saw! I started with the neighbors' houses, but they were far too difficult to draw.
Maybe I'd draw the neighbors? I started but realized it wouldn't look good.. I started to get frustrated. I drew doodles of what came to mind. Butterflies, steak, bees.
As my drawings started to rack up, I folded them all in a nest pile next to me, then I started drawing something intricate! Something I KNEW how to draw, that was detailed enough to entertain me. My own house! I started to zone out while drawing, becoming unaware of my surroundings.

.: catnap :.
I sat on my lavender blue bean bag near my window reading. My house was the opposite of Dogdays, and I was waiting for him to come out.
When I woke up, I stayed longer then any of the other critters, waiting for him to wake up to ask if he'd want to hangout, but when he didn't after a few hours (catnap woke up around 7:30 and dogsay woke up at around 11:00)
I just cleaned up for him and left. I wouldn't even say I was reading. I was just showering through the pages. that's when I saw that orange yellow figure exit his house.

I didn't immediately get up, I watched him for a moment. I like to watch.
He looked around, wagging his tail, started drawing, and then his tail would slow down. He'd scrap a paper and look for something else. Before getting locked in and deep into drawing. I figured if I talked to him now, he'd be done, and I could ask what he drew.
It took a few minutes to walk across the road, I don't figure the entire walk he looked up once. It's when I stood at the end of his sidewalk and tilted my head when he still hadn't noticed me. This could be fun.
I thought of scaring him, but I had a feeling he'd cry if I did or mess up his drawing. So, I just walked and sat next to him. About 3 feet away. He still hadn't noticed me?? I crawled closer. He cocked his left ear towards me and looked up, a shocked and somewhat scared expression on his face.
" W- How long were you there for?! Where'd you come from?!"
I giggled. " I walked across the street. You didn't notice me?"
His face softened. He looked at his drawing once more.
" What are you drawing?"
" Home." He replied. Smiling and wagging his tail.
I moved closer to him to peek over his shoulder at the drawing, his fur grazing mine. His drawing looked.. alright. Looked like a 10 year old drew a house from memory. But for him, it was a big deal.
" That looks amazing, Dogday!" I replied with a smile. His tail wagged faster, and he smiled wider.
" I'm really proud of it! Where should I put it?" He looked back over at me as I sat back in my original spot again. " Your fridge? " He nodded.
Then, I saw Bobby bear hug exit his house and run over to us. He sat down on the grass across from me and dogday. What's she doing here? This is me and his alone time.
I felt my tail tap in annoyance as her and her dogday started talking, dogday showing her the drawing and her acting like it was the best she'd seen. I didn't even try to act like I wasn't irritated, my ears folded back a little, and I stared at her unblinkingly. When she finally made eye contact with me, her face dropped a bit, her eyebrows furrowing,
"Oh- uh- I have to go dogday.. I'll call you later!.."
She got up and scurried away.
I fixed my look before dogday could look at me.
" whyd she leave?" He frowned at me.
" probably left the stove on in the kitchen or something. " I stared at her house.
Dogday seemed so disappointed that she left. It made me mad. I think he caught on. I had a negative aura.
" Want to come in for some lemonade?"
He softly smiled. I looked back at him and nodded. He got up and ran in as I followed, leaving his art supplies outside. When I walked into his kitchen, I saw him already pouring it into glasses. He leaned back on the counter as he chugged his down. Dogs.
I hadn't even taken a sip yet? He placed his cup down on the counter and noticed me staring.
" Oh- you can carry your cup around with you until you're done! Just return it when yiur finished!" He smiled at me.

I nodded as I took a sip, I'm not a fan of lemonade, but I'd drink anything dogday made me.
We hung out until the late afternoon, we watched a horror movie, which consisted of me holding and comforting him, I dared him to chug the whole pitcher of lemonade, and he did it, we talked on his couch, everything.
" You could stay the night again? I enjoyed our sleepover!"
I saw a tint of red hint his cheeks as I remembered.
"I'd love to - but I can't. I have to get home. " I played a fake frown. I had shit to do, someone to take care of.
" Oh! Alright!." He smiled, but his furrowed eyes showed his disappointment.
" Tomorrow night?" I stated
" Yeah!"
His tail wagged.
I got up and collected my stuff before opening the door, but before exiting, I said
" Don't invite anyone else, just us. " and I only left after he nodded.

MAJOR GORE WARNING! SCROLL DOWN AND ITS SAFE ONCE YOU SEE THE GREEN HEARTS 💚

♡Bobby bearhug♡
I was lying on my couch, watching one of my TV shows when I saw red smoke entering my house from under my front door. I panicked and tried opening windows to let the smoke out, but all of them weren't opening! The smoke rose to my knees, and I started to feel dizzy, I held my nose and tried to open my front door when it opened itself. I saw, standing in the doorway, catnap. It was pitch black outside, he had a lifeless smile, and his eyes were pitch black, I tried screaming, but everything went black and I fell to the floor..

I woke up in a random hallway. The wallpaper was a green floral print, and the floors had a dark oak. It looked so old. I tried standing up, but my legs felt weak. They had bruises all over them, across from where I was, was another hallway. It was pitch black. I looked away from the hallway for a split second, and when I looked up, I saw a pair of white pupils staring back at me. The eyes almost reached the ceiling, and my heart dropped. I felt paralyzed in shock as a horrifying creature stepped in. A purple monster. It was at least 9 foot 5. Its ribs were burning out of its body and limped behind it like a ragdoll. Its mouth was open as far as the length of me. It almost touched the floor. Its legs were twisted and distorted.. it's claws dragging on the wood, making a pericing scratch noise, this.. thing.. was catnap..

It was purring. But not a cute cat purr, a distorted, echoing purr. It stopped right at my legs, and before I could open my mouth, it dagged its claw right through my stomach. Slowly, but painfully. The crunch of my ribs being broken or pushed to the side made it all so worse. I screamed so loud the monster tucked its ears in.
The purple fur, the ears, everything. It slowly crawled towards me. The sound of dragging fur sliding sent shivers down my spine. Its pupils adjusted to fixate on me no matter where it moved. It stared at me as I cried so loudly, crying out for help. It took its index claw and dragged it down my throat, slitting the skin, when the skin had been slit it wrapped the hook of the tip of its claw around my vocal cords and ripped them out immediately, my mouth filled eith blood as I suddenly chocked in silence, the blood from my vocal cords being breathed up my throat then slipping out of my open jaw back into my throat.
It slammed its paw onto my torso, pulling me closer to its mouth.
" DOGDAY IS MINE." it whispered in the most ugly distraught voice I've ever heard as it walked backward, watching he choke and die. I'm just watching. He stood in the darkness, staring until everything went dark. He. Was. Just. Watching.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

*☆DogDay☆*

I couldn't sleep, I had such a bad feeling. My stomach was twisting and turning, my head was pounding, I sat up from my bed and looked out the window with a frowned look on my face. I saw catnaps' house. I got up and decided to walk over there.. I opened my front door, it was pitch black out, it was dead silent. Not even crickets were making sounds. It's about a 2 minute journey if you walked, but I ran. It was so scary out. It didn't help that my body was pounding.
When I got to catnaps door, I frantically knocked on it as I didn't feel safe having my back face the darkness.. my brain made up scenarios of monsters slowly creeping towards me. The door opened fast and swiftly, and only half of catnaps face visible. His pupils were so diluted, even though I could only see one eye. The moment he saw me, though, he opened the door all the way, his face completely changing. His pupils were normal again..
" Doggy? What are you doing here? It's so late."
I turned my head around scardly, fearing something behind me, catnap, noticed, and let me in immediately. His house smelt strongly of lavender, just like him.
" What's wrong?" He sat me down on his couch, I guess I had an obvious,
scared look on my face. He looked indifferent but worried at the same time.
" i- I can't sleep.. my stomach hurts - my heads pounding -"
I said as I tucked my head into the palm of my hand.
I felt his hand caress my ear, which made me look up at him. He tilted his head with a worried look on his face.
" I can make you some tea? It'll help you sleep better?"
I nodded. Before he could get up, though, I asked, " Can I stay here tonight?"
He stopped up and straightened his posture. He looked around for a moment in silence.
"Sure - yeah. "
He started walking to his kitchen, and his house was somewhat dark inside. It was not as dark as outside, though, so I followed him close behind. He seemed to notice this, too.
" My house is safe doggy, please relax, I try to make it as calming as I can in here."
He told me as he poured hot water into a glass, ripping open a tea bag and handing the mug to me.
" Where do I sleep tonight..?"
" Anywhere you want. Make yourself at home. Just don't explore any doors. "
" I want to be in the same room as you.." I said as j took a sip of the tea. It was bitter but sweet at the same time.
He halfway turned his head and side eyed me before turning completely to me and smiling.
" All right! My bedroom is up here." He lead me up his stairs and into a door across the hall. His walls were a beautiful lavender color, and he had grey carpets. He opened the door to reveal his bedroom, and it was so comfortable looking. There was a window overlooking the whole neighborhood, in front of it, a beanbag.
" You don't mind sleeping in the same bed, right?"
His bed was full of fluffy white blankets.
" No! It's alright!"
I set the tea on the nightstand as I climbed into bed with him.
" Did you only come over here because you didn't feel good.?" He turned to face me.
" I have a bad feeling.. I'm just.. I'm just scared.. I don't know why.."
" explains why you followed me."
" I'm sorry about that.." I avoided eye contact with him.
" No. It's alright. I don't mind." He smiled, looking at me and pulling me closer to him. He pulled my face into his chest, wrapping his arms around me and wrapping his tail around my leg. I could hear him softly purring.. it felt so safe. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to his calming purring...

[AHEM. sorry it took so long for another chapter to come out! I ran a bit out of ideas to make this more fluff/lemony. I want to point out that catnap is the dom :) he's taller and more masculine if you must. I'll try to make more chapters! But the faster I make them, the shorter they'll be :(. Thank you for reading this far! Love you all!]

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

10.8K 203 22
Catnap has moved his whole life. With his family now settled down, he starts school and will find new friends. Eventually, even love! This is a high...
16.7K 240 28
These are random scenarios i turned into skits!! (Obviously these are Catnap X Dogday related) Note: I'll write down my headcanons and my AU in the d...
82.4K 2.5K 23
The image cover is draw by me! you know that game? right? then you mostly know what will happen so... open it and read it!
63.9K 1.6K 9
You find yourself walking back home from work when all of a sudden you see a box labeled "Smiling Critters". (After playing the recent chapter I fel...