Butterfly Effect [BNHA Variou...

By Ehanda_real

[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Va... More

Prologue
✯ 1 ✯ The Anchor
✯ 2 ✯ Elementary
✯ 3 ✯ The Ripple
✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance
✯ 5 ✯ Blue Fury
✯ 6 ✯ Time And Time Again
✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion
✯ 8 ✯ The Start of Something Terrifying
✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble
✯ 10 ✯ The Birth of a Hero
✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months
✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam
✯ 13 ✯ Fallout
✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line
✯ 15 ✯ Heated Encounter
✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One
✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two
✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President
✯ 19 ✯ Recognition
✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave
✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound
✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions
✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation
✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date
✯ 25 ✯ A Simple Walk
✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou
✯ 27 ✯ Rainy Day
✯ 28 ✯ Chaos
✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority
✯ 30 ✯ Welcome Back To Class
✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day
✯ 32 ✯ Chaotic Lunch
✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War
✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins
✯ 35 ✯ The Second Game
✯ 36 ✯ Intermission
✯ 37 ✯ The First Rounds
✯ 38 ✯ The Second & Third Rounds
✯ 39 ✯ The Finals
✯ 40 ✯ Awards Ceremony
✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers
✯ 42 ✯ Internship Offers
✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin
✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer
✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again
✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal
✯ 47 ✯ Races and Changes
✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time
✯ 49 ✯ Study Times, Part One
✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers
✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out
✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals
✯ 54 ✯ Meeting & Shopping
✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯
✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet
✯ 56 ✯ Journey to Doom
✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare
✯ 58 ✯ Vanguard Invasion
✯ 59 ✯ Vanguard's Final Bow
✯ 60 ✯ All For One

✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two

3K 162 31
By Ehanda_real

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Once back at class, and after giving Mr. Aizawa the folder from Midnight, classes continued regularly. At the end of the day I moved into a group with Shoji, Tokoyami, Koda, Toru, and Sato.

"So do you guys have any idea where we should study today?" Toru asked.

"My home is free if everyone is comfortable coming over. I could make some snacks and tea," I smiled.

"I'm alright with it. If you don't mind, I could bake something for everyone," Sato said.

"I'm sure that'd be fine. If I could save a bit for my parents, I'm sure they'd love your baking," I chuckled.

"Staying at (Y/N)'s place?! Yes!" Dark Shadow said, appearing and wrapping around my shoulders.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called.

"It's alright, he's very cute," I giggled, petting Dark Shadow's head.

Koda was nodding and Shoji gave me a nod as well.

"Ah! I'm so excited to see your place!" Toru cheered.

"Perfect! Then as we travel, tell me the subjects you guys are struggling with so I can try and help you with your most difficult subjects," I clasped my hands.

We traveled as a pack through the train system before I led them to my house. Toru was in awe and I let them in. I then led the group into the living room and excused myself to make tea and snacks in the kitchen. The front door then opened and I heard a deep sigh as someone entered.

"I'm home!" my dad's voice called.

I peeked out of the kitchen and smiled towards my dad.

"Hi dad, welcome home! My classmates are in the living room and I'm making some tea and snacks. Would you like some?" I asked.

"That'd be wonderful, kiddo," dad replied, walking over and kissing my head.

"Of course. Just be nice," I said, turning back to the kitchen.

"I have no clue what you're implying," my dad scoffed playfully.

I turned and gave him an unamused look.

"Okay, okay. I'll play nice," he groaned.

I smiled with a small thank you and I went back into the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Shoji (L/N)•

I walked into the living room to see four boys and a girl sitting with their school books on my living room table talking amongst each other. Once they noticed me they all stood and bowed politely.

"Good afternoon kids," I smiled.

They each introduced themselves and I replied with my own introduction.

"Thank you for letting us study in your home, sir," Tokoyami said.

"It's no problem! I'd rather have you study here where I can keep an eye on you," I replied, giving a glare to the group.

"K-keep an eye?" Hagakure asked.

"Well (Y/N) is my only child, and she's our little genius. So of course I want to set a couple rules," I said.

"Rules?" Sato asked.

"We understand sir," Shoji replied.

"There will be no hugging, kissing, or any physical contact not initiated by my daughter. You will only be studying in this living room, no one is to go into my daughter's room," I began.

I went through my rules sternly. No way was I letting any of them get too close to my baby girl, no way. She is nowhere near old enough for a girlfriend or boyfriend.

"Dad, would you stop scaring my friends?" (Y/N) said coming into the room with a tray of food and tea.

"I'm just setting some house rules! There's nothing wrong with that," I whined.

"My friends look like ghosts, dad," she replied, setting the day down.

"Good, that means they know I'm serious," I smiled.

(Y/N) sighed before handing me a small plate of various snacks and my tea.

"Don't you have work to get done?" she asked.

I deflated a bit and pouted at her redirection.

"Ah you're already pushing me away," I cried playfully.

"Dad, go on," she replied.

"Alright, alright. Study well kids," I said before leaving the room.

Ah, my little girl is growing up so fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As soon as my dad left the room I turned to my friends and sighed.

"I'm sorry about him. He's a bit protective," I apologized.

"We understand, he's your dad," Sato smiled.

"He's really scary though," Toru shivered.

"He can be, but it kind of comes with his job," I replied.

"What does he do for work?" Tokoyami asked.

"He used to be a policeman, but he's currently a private investigator," I replied.

"That's impressive," Shoji replied.

"Thank you. I'm very proud of my parents. Now, let's get started," I clapped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent about two hours studying now when I decided it would be a good time for a break.

"Alright guys, how about a break?" I asked.

"Please!" Toru and Dark Shadow cried.

"I believe that would be a good idea," Shoji nodded.

"One cannot push themselves for too long," Tokoyami nodded.

Koda nodded happily and I smiled.

"Oh Koda, there are always some of our neighbors' cats coming into our backyard. They're all pretty friendly if you'd like to see them," I smiled.

"Wait really?! Can I see them too?!" Toru asked.

"I don't see why not," I replied.

Koda and Toru quickly got up and I showed them to my backyard where, as I suspected, three cats were sleeping in the sun.

"You guys can come in anytime. I'm going to help Sato bake. You guys don't have any allergies right?" I asked.

"Nope!" Toru replied.

Koda shook his head and I smiled.

"Perfect! Have fun and relax," I said.

I walked back to the living room before offering this time for Sato to bake.

"And I'd love to help, if that's alright?" I asked.

"You don't have to. I wanted to bake as a thank you," Sato said.

No, no, I've always wanted to see how you bake. I want to be the first to taste your delicious treats!

"Well I love baking, and I'd love to learn a new recipe," I replied.

"I'd like to help too," Shoji nodded.

"I'm sure Dark Shadow and I can help too," Tokoyami said.

"Alright!" Sato agreed.

We walked into the kitchen where Sato listed ingredients and we all gathered them. Tokoyami got the ingredients in the fridge, I got the necessary bowls and measuring items from the cabinets, and Shoji got the rest of the items from the pantry. Shoji's six arms were very helpful in carrying everything.

"Today we'll be making a fruit cake. Tokoyami, if you could cut the fruit. Shoji if you could start measuring the ingredients I have this paper here with the measurements. (Y/N) could you, oh! Can I call you (Y/N)?" Sato asked.

"I don't mind, as long as I can call you Rikido," I replied.

"Sure! Anyway, you'll be helping me mix the ingredients together," Rikido said.

We began joking around as we baked and I had to admit that baking with Rikido was very relaxing. He was hilarious too!

"Wait so Bakugou actually calls his mother a hag?" Tokoyami asked.

"If you ever meet his mom you'll see where he gets his personality from...well the aggressive part at least. His pride is all on him," I replied.

"What about his dad?" Rikido asked.

"His dad is actually very relaxed. He's the opposite of Katsuki and his mom," I replied.

"I wonder how he handles it," Shoji hummed.

"No idea, I think it'd drive me nuts," I chuckled.

"Alright, and the cake is in the oven," Rikido said.

"Is it safe to lick the batter?" I asked.

"Hmm? It should be fine. Wait, do you lick the stirring spoon clean?" Rikido asked.

My face flushed as I scratched the back of my neck.

"You don't?" I asked.

"No I absolutely do," Rikido replied.

He picked up the stirring spoon and handed it over to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

I saw Rikido's eyes widen, but I quickly focused my attention on the spoon. I began licking the spoon, being careful not to make a mess of my face, when I heard the click of a phone.

"Ah! That was so cute!" Toru's excited voice called.

I turned my head to see Toru squealing at her phone. Koda was next to her holding one of the cats from the backyard.

"Toru! Delete that!" I called, putting the spoon down.

"No way! I'm sending it to everyone! Oh this'll be a nice way to start a group chat," she giggled.

I began walking towards her and was about to snatch her phone when Toru noticed. She quickly ran behind Shoji as she laughed.

"Protect me Shoij!" she called.

I tried moving around Shoji when his arms moved up and blocked me.

"Shoji!" I whined.

"Sorry (L/N), Hagakure asked for my help first," he replied.

I could see the smile on his face by the squinting of his eyes and I pouted.

"Fine, Tokoyami help!" I called.

"Nope, I'm not getting involved," he replied, smirking.

I scoffed and looked at Rikido who just shrugged.

"You guys are traitors!" I called.

For the next five minutes I spent my time trying to get around Shoji to get to Toru's phone. However I gave up when I felt my phone buzz.

"Yes!" Toru cheered.

"No!" I cried.

I grabbed my phone and noticed that everyone in our class had been invited to this group chat. There were some numbers I didn't know, but sure enough there were twenty-one people in the chat.

"How'd you even get everyone's numbers?" I asked.

"I asked Mina to get Bakugou's from Kirishima, but she had pretty much everyone else's. And those she didn't have Ochaco had," Toru replied.

More buzzes came from my phone as I looked down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1-A Class Group Chat*

Invisible Girl: *Has sent an image*

Invisible Girl: Look how cute (Y/N) is!

*Seventeen People Have Logged On*

Pinky: Ahhh, not (Y/N) kitten licking the spoon! My heart!

Uravity: So this is why you needed everyone's number.

*Grape Juice is typing*

*Grape Juice Has Been Muted By Creati*

Angel: Thank you!

Creati: Of course!

Deku: (Y/N), you still lick the spoons?

Angel: Yeah! It's a waste of deliciousness if you don't!

Sugarman: Exactly! Finally someone gets me!

*Todoroki Had Logged On*

*Todoroki's Name Has Been Changed To Peppermint by Angel*

Peppermint: Really? Shouldn't you be studying?

Tentacole: We're taking a break.

Tsukuyomi: Sato wanted to bake for (L/N)'s family to thank them for letting us study at her place.

Impulse: You're studying at (Y/N)'s house?

Chargebolt: When did you stop calling her by her last name?! (Y/N)! Can I do it too?! You can call me Denki all you want!

Earphone Jack: Stop being clingy, idiot.

Angel: I don't see why not.

Angel: Hi Kyoka!

Earphone Jack: Hello (Y/N).

*Explosion Boy & Red Riot Have Logged On*

*Explosion Boy Has Changed Their Name To King Explosion Murder God*

*King Explosion Murder God's Name Has Been Changed To Dynamight By Angel*

Dynamight: Tch, whatever.

Red Riot: Dude that'd be an awesome hero name!

Dynamight: Shut up! Everyone, stop blowing up this chat! Or I'll kill you!

*Dynamight Has Logged Off*

Red Riot: Sorry guys! Oh and (Y/N), you look cute in the photo. Bye!

*Red Riot Has Logged Off*

Angel: Good luck with studying everyone! We should probably get back to it too!

*Angel Has Logged Off*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My face was red in embarrassment as I glared at Toru who simply laughed.

"See! I'm saving that picture as my screensaver," Toru replied.

"Ugh, I'm not gonna hear the end of it," I pouted.

"You did look pretty cute," Shoji hummed.

My face reddened even more.

"Whatever! Let's get back to studying!" I yelled.

The group chuckled as I stuck out my tongue at them. We went back into the living room and studied until the cake was done. Rikido got it out and cut everyone a slice, even my dad, and we all ate.

Once everyone finished their cake I began grabbing their plates, while Shoji helped. Everyone decided that it was probably time to start heading home so they began packing up as Shoji and I washed the dishes.

"Thank you Shoji, you didn't have to help," I said.

"It'd be rude if we left a mess for you to clean up after your hospitality," Shoji replied.

"You're just too sweet," I smiled.

A moment of silence passed before Shoji turned to me again.

"Could you call me Mezo?" he asked.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"My...my uhh first name," Shoji replied awkwardly.

"Of course, Mezo" I smiled.

"Thank you...(Y/N)," he replied.

I could tell he was a bit bashful at using my name, but I was glad he was comfortable enough to ask me to use his first name. Most of my classmates were calling me by my first name now, and I counted that as a personal victory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I arrived at Momo's place after going home and refreshing from today's hero training. When I arrived I saw everyone else was there too.

"Wow, I knew her family had cash but I didn't know she was this rich," Denki gasped.

"Hey guys," I waved.

"(Y/N)!" Mina cried.

She rushed over and hugged me before looking at the residence. I couldn't deny that it was huge...and luxurious.

"You're the closest one to this level of insanity, right? Ring the doorbell," Mina said.

"What? Come on, it's just Momo," I replied.

I reached forward and hit the doorbell which was immediately answered.

"I've been waiting for you everyone! Please come in!" Momo called sweetly.

The gates opened and we were led in by a butler into the great hall. Everyone sat down, feeling out of place, and I couldn't help but feel the same.

"I could not feel any more out of place right now," Mashirao smiled nervously.

"Yeah, me too," Sero replied.

Mom then entered the room, practically bouncing, with a rolling cart of snacks and tea.

"Is something wrong?" Momo asked.

"Not everything's perfect," everyone replied.

I shook my head at their response and I quickly got up to help Momo with serving tea and tutoring. Momo began helping Mina and Sero while I helped Denki and Mashirao. We were each focusing on separate subjects, since it didn't make sense to focus on one subject if not everyone was struggling on that subject.

I leaned over Mashirao's shoulder as I stared at his paper. He was struggling to answer a question I had created for him to answer.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm struggling," Mashirao replied.

"Here," I said.

I sat next to him and began simplifying the question as best I could without giving him an answer.

"So the sentence would be this way?" Mashirao asked, rewriting the sentence.

"Yes! Perfect!" I smiled.

"Thanks," Mashirao smiled as he looked at me.

His tail wiped behind him happily which made me smile. He noticed my eyes tracking his tail and his face flushed as he brought his tail over his shoulder.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"You're fine, it's cute," I smiled.

Mashirao's face flushed and he was about to talk when Denki called me. I excused myself and walked over to the energetic boy.

"Can you help me with this sentence? English is so hard," he groaned.

"Of course, where are you having trouble?" I asked.

The boy began explaining his assumption on what the answer was before getting to the part he was stuck. I began to explain the question differently, since he wasn't on the right track at all, before I saw Denki pouting.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"You sat next to Oijiro, why not me?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled before sitting next to Denki. He smiled before asking me to continue. As we went through the questions, Denki began actually focusing. It was kind of amazing to see him learning. He was learning well too.

We ended up switching students and topics as I began helping Sero, Mina, and Kyoka. The two girls were sitting very close to me as I began teaching them. Sero on the other hand was on the other side of Mina. He then scoffed and stood up before moving behind my chair.

He then placed his hands on either side of me, on the chair's arms, practically caging me in. He was so close I could feel Sero's breath on the back of my neck. I felt my face flush at how close he was.

I tried to continue as if everything was fine before Sero asked a question. His voice was so close to my ear, and he wasn't being too loud so as not to hurt my ear. Kyoka and Mina then turned to do their work after they understood while Sero stayed behind me. He kept speaking gently as he asked questions and pointed out points of inquiry. He then sighed against my neck and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey, can you call me Hanta?" he asked.

"H-huh?" I asked.

"Hanta. You call everyone else by their first names, can you call me by mine too?" he asked.

"I...uh...yeah-yeah, I can," I stuttered.

Hanta chuckled into my ear and I felt a shiver go up my spine. Suddenly Hanta moved away and I turned to see Mashirao pulling him back by his collar.

"You're making (Y/N) uncomfortable," Mashirao said, his tail flicking side to side periodically and roughly.

"Hey! I'm sure I'm not!" Hanta replied, smiling and laughing with his hands up.

A small argument broke out and I rested my head on the table, flustered. I felt an arm rub my back and I looked up to see Kyoka.

"Are you alright?" Kyoka asked.

I nodded and Kyoka smiled gently.

"Just flustered huh?" Kyoka asked.

I shook my head in agreement and Kyoka chuckled.

"(Y/N), would you come with me and get some more tea?" Momo asked.

"Yes," I replied.

I got up and Momo wrapped her arm in mine. We exited the room and Momo helped calm me from being flustered as we entered the kitchen.

It was huge. There were people moving to and from as they worked. One of the workers then stopped and asked Momo what she needed. Momo politely asked for more tea and snacks. Once the items were grabbed I helped Momo carry them out after thanking the workers.

Once back in the Great Hall Mina quickly ran over and hugged me.

"(Y/N), we're best friends right?" Mina asked.

"Hmm? Well you do mean a lot to me," I replied.

"Could I sleep over sometime?" Mina asked.

"I don't see why not? It'd probably have to be over summer," I replied.

"Yay!" Mina cheered.

The others in the room seemed to deflate a bit and I looked at Momo confused. She herself simply shrugged in confusion too.

"Could I sleepover too?" Kyoka then spoke up.

"Sure, Actually maybe we could make it a girl's night! My parents would most likely agree," I replied happily.

The two girls sighed and I furrowed my brows.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" Momo cheered.

"No fair! I want to sleepover too!" Denki cried.

"Me too!" Hanta agreed.

Before I could reply Momo was quick to lead the direction to studying again and I just let her. It was better if we moved on because I was sure my dad would never let so many boys in the house. Letting Izuku and Shoto was hard enough, and I'm sure I'd struggle getting permission for the girls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that studying time is over...mostly...it's time for a date with Inasa! Ahem, I mean a meet up with Inasa.

Who's excited?!

As for Bakugou's hero name...I just don't want to have to type it all out, lmao. Why did he have to go with such a long hero name? And yes, Dynamite is misspelled, that is how it's spelled in the wiki and anime (as far as I know) so that's how I'm spelling it for the story.

Remember my story is INSPIRED by Summerblack's Changing History. So please keep that in mind.

ANYWAY!!

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I always love hearing what you all think.

Till next time: stay safe, don't forget to take care of yourself, and have an amazing day/night! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 309 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...
58.7K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
3.9K 157 39
BNHA x FEM! BLACK! OP! Reader REWRITTEN VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!! guys i rlly do appreciate tha attention to dis book, but i'd be more den grateful if...
9.6K 162 33
The Perfect Duet, By thatReadingQueen - - - !!!COMPLETED!!! [This story is my first, Re-written version is out now] • Description • It started with t...