unexpected love | Hope mikael...

By tw_to_tvd_

In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brot... More

Main Cast
Introduction
This Is The Part Where You Run
You don't have to be afraid of me
Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn
Great, Community Service
Hope is not the goal
home isn't a place
our goodbye
May I have this dance
I'm familiar with it
Looking for Landon kirby
Be my girlfriend?
disgusting
useless human
A mummy
three left only one returned
The devil has arrived
Let's just finish this dance
Not our end
not by choice
Sophia
You remind me of someone
My Alexia
The dance
It's christmas?
Just another one of those days
their confessions
Who the hell is malachai parker
I'll love you either way
Death follows
Back to life
dying all over again
transition

You lied

528 15 3
By tw_to_tvd_

Hope pov:

"Hope..."

I turn around to see aunt freya. What is she doing here? "Aunt freya?" I get up not believing this is real. I pull her into a hug and I finally let out the tears i've been holding the past few hours. 

I have missed the way she has always comforted me. she's doing just that right now by holding me close.  

As we both take a step back I clear my throat. "Aunt Freya, what are you doing here?" I'm happy she's here, but i'm confused about the why. "A certain someone needed a ride back to school after visiting me in new orleans." 

"Alexia?" I assume she means her but i'm not sure. I heard Josie took Ale to learn more about the japanese spell. "She's a sweet girl." 

"Wait, is she here? She remembers me too, right?" 

"She's at the school." I didn't need to hear another word, I wanted to go there immediately but she took a hold of my hands. "Hope, she needs time... I get that you want to talk to her and be with her right now but that's not what's best for her." 

"Did she tell you she hates me? She did, didn't she? She absolutely hates me for what I did." 

"I don't believe that girl has it in her to hate anyone, especially you. Like I said she needs time, all this can't be easy for her... I'm not doing this to punish you hope, i'm only trying to help you." 

"No I get it... Thank you." 

Alexia pov:

"Hey, wait up sis." Sophia shouts as she runs up to me. "What is it now, Sophia?" 

"What is up with Josie, she's been off since yesterday?" 

"I'm surprised you haven't found out yet. After all you're her stalker." She glares at me and I laugh, it's so easy to get a reaction out of her. "I'm serious, what's going on?" 

"Landon has always liked Hope and now Josie is worried he doesn't like her since his memories are back." 

"But Hope is in love with you?" 

"Can you get off my ass, i'm not talking about this." 

"Fine... Don't talk, but i'm kicking his ass for hurting Josie." I look at her to see if she's serious and she is. Why is she acting as if Josie is hers. "You are not laying a finger on him and stop acting like you own Josie, cause you absolutely don't" 

"But I will."

"Keep telling yourself that, maybe one day she won't be annoyed by just looking at you."  

"Don't be jealous, Ale... You've got two girls already."

"Why do you always do this? It's not about us, this is Josie's life we're talking about and it's not some stupid game. Josie is my friend so i'm telling you to leave her alone. She deserves better then some manipulative bitch like you." 

I don't care about the fact that Sophia likes Josie, I care that she's acting as if it's a game. I feel guilty enough knowing it's partly my fault if Landon leaves her, so I wouldn't know what to do with myself if my sister hurt her too.

After all Josie was my first friend at this school, she's been by my side since day one. 

"Well, there's the old Alexia I know."

"Don't do that, Soph... You know i've been trying with you, but i'm not gonna let this one slide."

"You're not my mother." I scoff, this girl is acting so childish right now. She can't ever let things go. "Oh believe me I know..."

"Do you? Cause you very much act like it."

"If I were to act like your  mother, I would've slapped you by now or thrown something at you... That's your mom, an abusive and addicted mother. And I'm certainly not trying to be anything like her, so don't worry about that." 

She punches me and I hold my face in shock. "What the fuck?!" I shout at her. Did she actually just fucking punch me, this fucking bitch. "You don't know shit!" 

"Of course I do, i've lived with her long enough to know what she's like."

"You left!"

"And i'm glad I did..." By now tears are running down her face but I don't feel bad, she deserves to hear this. "I'd say if you keep this up, you'll be just like her in 20 years... You'll have nothing."

"Fuck you Alexia."

"Yeah, yeah whatever... goodnight sweetie." I walk to the twins room and knock on their door. "knock knock saltzmans, open the fuck up."

"It's open, just walk in." Lizzie shouts and I could've known that by now, I just think it's better to knock rather than to just walk in. I walk into the room and Lizzie is in her bed whilst Josie is in hers. "Room for one more?" 

"Get over here." Lizzie moves so I can lay next to her. I lie down moving so that my head is on her chest.

As I listen to her heartbeat, she is stroking my hair. "What happened to your eye?" She asks me and it must have started bruising already.

"It's nothing... I'm tired and I just wanna sleep."

"I'm just worried, who did that?"

"I told you it's fine."

"Who did this to you Ale?"

"Sophia... It's my own fault tho, but I can handle a little bruise." 

Was it my fault though, I don't fully believe it was. She started it and I might have just taken it a little too far, but she deserved it. She was a total bitch.

"Goodnight... I love you." Lizzie whispers before kissing my head. 

"Goodnight."

________________________

I was rudely awoken by Landon running into the room with Josie behind him. "Ahh, Ale... Uhm get up!"

"For god sake, who died?" I ask sitting up. He seems to be out of breath which is odd. "We've got a problem... I may or may not have made some sort of clone of myself and lost him." 

"This seems like a you problem, so you go find him. Leave us alone birdboy..." Lizzie says glaring at Landon. I sigh as I get out of bed. "Please tell me you at least know where he's going?"

"I do... Josie does."

"Well... Go put on your shoes!" I open the door pushing him out of the room. "Five minutes, by the gates." He nods running away. 

"You're going to be ready in five minutes?"

"No, but he doesn't need to know that."

"I'm probably going to be out for a while, so maybe you can hang out with that Sebastian dude." She shrugs laying back down. "Maybe, if he decides to show his face again."

I got ready in a little more than five minutes and went to the gate where Josie and Landon were waiting. "Wait, why do you even need me?"

"We just do." Josie says looking down. I totally get it now, she just doesn't wanna be alone with him. I understand it's awkward when she thinks he's going to break up with her. 

We went to the place where the second Landon was and we see him talking to Hope. "You had to find Hope?" 

Why is she at a bus stop, is she leaving. Was she really going to leave us without a goodbye, is that how much we mean to her now.

"What the hell is happening?" She asks looking between the two Landons.

"Yea uhm, buddy you go explain all that whilst I go babysit the other you... Maybe he's a bit more fun than you." I go over to the other Landon and take his hand. "I'm going to bring you to the school, Okay?" I take him with me as the others follow behind us. 

I must admit he likes talking, he's been talking non stop. "I love Hope... Did you know that I love Hope, she's soo pretty." His main topic is Hope, why does he keep talking so much about Hope. "I had a feeling you did..." I say squeezing his hand. "But you've got a girlfriend remember... Josie." 

I don't like talking about Hope, but it's not his fault. He's not a real person so this is probably weird for him too. If i'm being honest with myself I haven't talked to anyone about Hope or to Hope herself. I simply wasn't ready and i'm not so sure if I am now. 

Hope pov: 

So Landon explained his whole plan to me, ending with me being in bed Having a needle in my arm to transfer my blood into a fake Landon. Here I was thinking I would be half way to new orleans around this time. 

"You okay?" Landon asks me as he starts cleaning up. "hmm." 

"So... Alexia is avoiding me, isn't she?" 

"I wonder why." He says and I know it's my own fault but I just wanna talk to her. "I never meant to hurt her." 

"But you did..." Fake Landon woke up cutting him off. "I love you, Hope Mikaelson." How can someone talk so much, he hasn't shut up since he found me. "I just want one chance to talk to her, that's all i'm asking. I was going to leave I swear." 

"I'll see what I can do, but if she doesn't want to talk i'm not going to force her." He says as he leaves the room. 

Of course I know it won't matter what I tell her, I still screwed up. I just want to talk to her at least one last time before I do decide to go back home. It sounds strange 'home'. Alexia has taught me that home isn't a place, so for what I know it to be she is my home. But I can't turn back to that so I should accept that new orleans will be my home again, just like it always was.  

The door slowly opened revealing Alexia. She's looking down at the floor as she steps into the room. She stands next to the fake Landon, but doesn't say a word. "So... You've got nothing to say?" I ask her feeling a bit annoyed, more with myself than her to be honest.

"You want me to say... welcome back? Or i'm sorry?"

"Hmm... You're angry." she raises her head, her eyes now meeting mine. I would have expected them to be cold but they're the opposite. "I'm angry... But not at you."

"So why can't you stop avoiding me then."

"I'm not avoiding you, we're literally in the same room."

"oh, you know what I mean." I know her well enough to know that she's lying. She is very much avoiding me. "You can barely look me in the eyes..."

"Because when I do, all I can think of is all the things I used to feel towards you... So maybe avoiding you is doing the right thing."

"How come? You're lying to yourself and her. If you wait too long, that is just wrong." She looks away again and I feel myself getting angry. "You don't have anything else you want to say to me?"

"You lied, okay! You not only left me but you pretended to be my friend whilst knowing everything... I figured it out and I got called delusional, because you were being selfish."

"How is wanting to protect you being selfish?"

"You don't get to make decisions like that for me..."

"I did and I regret it, I do... I know I don't deserve you, I never did so I guess I just wanted your forgiveness before I left." She scoffs walking to the window. I watched carefully as she was looking for something outside or perhaps it is her thinking. "No you don't..." 

She paused for a moment turning my way leaning against the wall. "You're a terrible liar." She tells me and she's right. "Oh come on, don't pretend like you don't know what i'm talking about."

"I really don't"

"You don't need my forgiveness, that's not the thing holding you back... I don't believe you would've gotten onto that bus, maybe fake Landon was there but he isn't the reason you're still here." 

"I was, gonna get onto that bus." At this point I'm not sure if i'm convincing her or myself. "You wouldn't have left without knowing the answer to the question that's been stuck on your mind ever since I got my memories back..."

"You needed to know, if it came down to it who I would choose.. you or Lizzie."

"You're right, I did want to know your answer." She clears her throat going over to fake landon to check if everything is ready. "We should start this thing... we've got a deadline."

"Me or Lizzie?"

"Hope, please stop."

"No, just tell me..."

"What's the point when you already know the answer?" She asks me before walking out of the room. I'm not sure what she meant by it, I mean I wanna think she'd choose me. I'm pretty sure it's me as she still had that same look in her eyes when she looked at me. What we had it was something special, I don't think Lizzie can go up against our love for eachother. 

Alexia pov:

I knew the moment I stepped into that room that i'd regret it. The moment her eyes met mine I felt the love I had felt for her ever since we met for the very first time. The worst part is that I don't think I can help myself from loving her, but it's so wrong because i'm with Lizzie. Lizzie is amazing and I don't wanna break up with her, I can't after everything she's done for me. 

After talking with Hope I bumped into Raffie and Landon who seemed to be in a rush. They explained to me that they're leaving the school for Landon's safety. This time around they asked me to come with them, but I told them it's best if I stayed. I didn't know exactly where they were going, but knowing it's safer for Landon I don't care as long as they're safe. 

I'm now at the bus stop with them saying my goodbye's as i'm not sure how long they'll be gone for. "Just promise me you'll be safe out there."

"We'll look out for eachother."

"Good, because I need you both alive and well."

"You know us, we'll always come back for you."

I hug both of them one last time before their bus gets here and they have to go. "See you guys soon." I say as they both get onto the bus. 

This was it, yet another one of our goodbye's. Lately it feels like that's all I do, Everyone keeps leaving. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 897 101
After witnessing an old friend vanish, Hope Mikaelson becomes obsessed with finding out what happened to her, even when no one else at the Salvatore...
81.3K 1.7K 42
A love story of 2 girls who have been friends all their lives . Josie and hope . Both have feelings for each other , but who will confess first? And...
31.5K 1.2K 28
Two powerful families that were brought down by themselves, two creatures that shouldn't exist. In a chance encounter myths turned into a new reality...
589K 17.3K 52
❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆. ❞ some of this is cringe but idc hope mikaelson x oc © -natalics 2020