Introduction

Alexia Kirby is a seventeen year old girl, Who isn't really a Kirby but took the name because she liked it. She's been surviving on her own almost her whole life. Now most people would feel sorry for her when they got to know about her past, but she doesn't feel that way about it. Obviously it has never been fun not having loving parents, but Alexia got two brothers out of it, she knew she'd love for the rest of her life no matter what happened.

Alexia is very shy when it comes to meeting new people. She mostly keeps to herself when she's around others. There are only two exceptions and that are Landon and Rafeal her best friends or as she'd call them her brothers. With them she isn't shy at all she can be herself, which is mostly either talking about art or photography. When the three are together there is always a smile on her face that shows how much she truly loves them. Everyone they meet knows that if they mess with either Landon or Rafeal they had a serious problem with Alexia. Alexia is the type of girl that is very protective of what's hers, so she'd fight whoever tries to hurt her brothers.

That's Alexia the girl who is very shy but has some serious anger issues.