three left only one returned

Pov Alexia: 

I wake up to Hope, stroking my hair. Our eyes met as soon as mine opened meaning she was already looking at me. "Were you staring at me, you creep." I say giggling trying to hide my face from her. "I was not staring." I raise my eyebrows at her. "You so were though." I sit up and in the process I go to kiss her on the cheek. "What's on that mind of yours, you look a bit tired." She stays quiet and it is making me worry. "What's going on, did something happen?" I ask her again. 

"I'm gonna tell you something and I need you to stay calm, Okay?" Now she's definitely making me worry about her. I nod my head letting her know she can tell me. "Landon, mg and Rafael left the school unannounced and Rafael showed up this morning but without the others or his memories about what happened." 

"And you just now woke me up, my brother is missing. Get that ass of yours off the bed, we need to find them." I say getting up out of bed, but only to be pulled back down by Hope. "We're trying our best, they're trying their best. They told me I needed to give them space, meaning you can't see Rafael either." I shake my head. She's got to be kidding, that is my brother we're talking about of course I can go see him. "I'm gonna need to hear that with my on ears, so either you come with me or I go alone."

"When we get there and they send you away like they did with me, don't say I didn't tell you." I scoff. "Someone choose an attitude today, now let'go." She chuckles whilst getting up. We walk into Raffie's room to find Alaric and Emma talking. "I'm mad at myself." He tells Rafael which confuses us. "For what?"

"Raffie." I exclame seeing the state he is in, I can't help but think the worst must have happened. Alaric is talking with Hope but I shut them out focusing on Rafael in front of me. I pull him into my arms. "What happened?" I ask him in a soft tone to try and not overdo it. "I'm not sure." His voice is so quiet and fragile, it hurts me seeing him like this, so so helpless. "It's okay, it's okay raffie." As I am still holding him I look towards Hope looking for anything, any answer would be enough right now. All of a sudden Rafael starts shaking and breathing heavily. "Landon! No!" 

"It's happening again, hand me the syringe." Emma says looking back at Hope. "Wait, he's about to tell us what happened to Landon." As Emma is now in front of Rafael, I go to grab it myself. "Clearly something is happening, we can't let him be like this." I say walking past Hope when Raffie yells again. "Landon! Run!" I grab the syringe and as I do Hope tries to get answers out of Rafael. "Please, who's chasing Landon?" I hand Emma the syringe and she injects him. "A monster." Rafael says just before we lost him. 

Hope helps me put him on the bed and once we've done that I look at the two of them. "So you're telling me that there is nothing the two of you can do. there's no spell in your magic books that can tell where my brother is?" I sigh knowing by the looks on there faces there is no such thing. "It doesn't make any sense, triad has the urn. There shouldn't be any monsters." I go to sit on the bed next to Rafael, taking his hand in mine. "He's obviously confused." 

"No, he's not Emma. Anyone can be a monster, doesn't need to mean it's from the urn." I look down at Raffie remembering everything that has happened in the past. "Even the people we should love most can be monsters by heart, Maybe he meant a person not a real monster." I say looking back at them, it's maybe a bit unrealistic but you've got to have some faith right. 

_______________________

It's been a few hours now and Raffie has been sleeping the whole time. Meanwhile Hope left to call dr.saltzman and is now agruing with Emma about wanting to do a spell on Rafael, but Emma has told her not to because it can be dangerous.