That one summer

By aananb

Aurora I always stay away from office romances, it just complicates things. And then Orion enters in a well-f... More

Aurora
Orion
Aurora
Orion
Aurora
Orion
Aurora
Orion
Aurora
Orion
Aurora
Orion
Aurora
Aurora
Orion
Aurora
Orion
Aurora
Orion

Orion

9 0 0
By aananb

The kitchen was very busy and I was unable to move from there until evening, I was not even sure if Rory and her friends had already left after their lunch. Rhys was nowhere to be seen for me to ask.

After winding up the kitchen we closed the off the restaurant. During bank holidays we keep it open only until four in the evening so that we can enjoy the night on the terrace with a few other friends. Ev had gone to pick up our moms from home and Dad had asked Dec & I to bring all the seating inside from the front.

Once finished we moved upstairs to the terrace, there was already light music going on. As I entered, I saw the face I missed the most today. Rory was smiling back at me, her hair was in a knot on top of her head exposing her neck and she had worn some sort of skirt that covered her legs to her calf and a T-shirt with a blue heart on the left side; It was not until she stood up and started walking towards me that I noticed similar to yesterday, the skirt had a slit up till her thigh which made my fingers ache not to slide her skirt higher.

I was pretty sure she was buzzed when she stopped in front of me. I moved her hair behind her ear, "You stayed."

"Yeah well, the free alcohol was quite convincing but it was Ev who made promises of a really fun evening. Lina wanted to see Declan and Juniper wanted to have fun, so we stayed."

There was a whole party going on in the back but all of my attention was on the girl in front of me "And what about you, why did you stay?"

"Simply, it seemed like it was going to be a good evening, also your mom started doubting about us since we tried getting out of the party."

"Well, good for me then. I am glad you stayed."

"Wish I could say the same." Rory winked and walked back to her friends, and all I could do was smile.

There was already a large gathering of around fifty-odd people, we usually do potluck on these occasions on the terrace locking off the rest of the restaurant so that nobody wanders off. I had already said hello to everyone. There was music going on, people dancing, some playing games and everybody was drunk as the sunset in the background.

I walked to where Rory was standing with the girls, "Evening ladies!"

Lina placed a hand on my shoulder "Hello to the man of the hour"

"Were you talking about me?" I fake gasped at them as Dec came next to me

Juniper snorted "He is full of himself."

That made Rory laugh, and I wanted that laugh for myself for a bit. "If you ladies don't mind, can I steal Rory for a bit?"

Lina gave me a stern look "If you make her cry, I know a guy who has a cousin who knows a hitman."

Juniper added "And I will cover your house, car, and even your clothes in glitter."

Ev also stepped in "And I will upload all of your teenage photos on the internet."

Dec also added "And I will make your life hell in office."

Wow, I had no intention of making Rory cry but I am terrified if I accidentally do something they might chop my balls off. I cleared my throat as I carefully took Rory's hand in mine, "I am just taking her out for a walk, I promise not to make her and you two are my childhood friends, you were supposed to be on my side."

Rhys suddenly came in from back "Naah, we like Rory more than you." And he winked at Rory and she gushed. We had to get out of here.

Rory gave her glass to Ev "See you guys" as I tugged her away from the crowd.

I removed the barricade and moved her toward the restaurant without letting go of her hand. "I thought I could show you the restaurant."

"That sounds like a nice plan."

We toured the courtyard and the first floor and lastly, we were in the kitchen.

"I was here all day today and that is why you could not see me."

"I was not waiting for you."

I tapped her nose "Liar."

She pushed herself up to sit on the counter "Is this okay to sit here?"

I moved closer placing each arm on both sides caging her. A line appeared between her brows "You can do anything you want to Rory."

She slowly moved a finger on my arm and it was so hard trying not to go hard "Is this, okay?" Her eyes moved along my arm.

I moved closer and moved my hand up her skirt where there was a slight opening. She shivered and met my eyes but all I could focus was on her chest heaving. My mind was racing on different things I wanted to do with her.

"I could not stop thinking about how you grabbed my neck yesterday, I almost thought you would kiss me."

"Is that what you want Rory."

She gave me a slight nod, that was all I needed to let go of my control. I grabbed her neck and pulled her into me. Her lips were soft and she tasted like Gin and chocolate. Our soft kisses turned into hungry ones and it seemed our tongues were in dance battle. It was all I had anticipated and wanted but it was more than that. It was beautiful and I could never get bored of just kissing Rory. She had captured me in her essence and I was never going to let go.

"Fuck Rory, you are killing me" I managed to whisper as I claimed her mouth again.

Rory's hands were exploring my body as my hand travelled higher on her thigh and I slid my hand inside her dress to grab a handful of her ass, as I played with the lace of her thong.

I grazed her neck leaving kisses down the trail and Rory flipped her head back giving me more access to her neck, I trailed back to her mouth while Rory pushed herself closer to me trying to feel the hardness in my pants.

Rory was riding me on the countertop of my dad's restaurant and there was a huge crowd on the floor above us, but none of them wanted to make me stop her. I loved that she was pleasuring herself. Her soft moans made it difficult not to take her to the back office and give her my everything. As Rory was getting closer, I pushed more towards giving her as much as I could at that moment.

As she found her release, I held her in place, still slowly riding. I loved the state of us, her dress had moved up to her hips, her blue lace thong which I could see now was drenched, her hair dishevelled, her lips swollen, and a sultry look in her eyes.

As her breathing slowed down, I could not resist kissing her again, but this time it was softer.

"Wow, that was something!"

"That was something indeed Rory"

I helped her get down from the counter, "I need something from you, would you mind if I keep it?" I requested.

"What is it?"

I got down on my knees, moved her dress aside and I laid my eyes on the wet spot. I placed a kiss on that and started removing the thong. Rory placed her hands on my shoulder "This is going to be my keepsake."

I helped her step out of it and I fought my urge not to eat her out right there on the counter. I took a quick whiff of the garment and pocketed it into my shorts.

"Well, I guess I am going commando for the rest of the evening." Rory looked up with mischief in her eyes.

"I will get you a blanket." I am not letting anybody else see Rory.

"Could you also get me some water? I am quite thirsty and all of this sobered me up."

I pulled her in for another kiss, "You do look thirsty, is it because of me?"

Rory shoved me in the chest, which helped me more as I held her hand right there and left a tiny mark right under her ear.

"What was that for?" Rory raised her eyebrows while rubbing the place where I just a bit.

"Because I wanted to."

We just stood like that for a few moments when we heard something drop which made Rory step away from me, and I missed the heat of her body being so near to me.

"I will wait for you on the terrace, don't forget the blanket." With that, Rory stepped out of the kitchen leaving me all alone in the kitchen with my thoughts on what just happened. I knew Rory would have already started spiralling on this and thinking how much of it was real.

Now, I had to start off by showing Rory that not for a single moment in the past two days was I ever pretending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 102 33
8 friends go to Sunrise cove for there last summer before college, but Summer Black has one problem, she doesn't have the money she needs to cover th...
Nothing to lose By H

Teen Fiction

273K 7.5K 39
My best friend Greyson McNamara and I have been partners in crime for a while now. Pranks, sneaking out to go to parties, joy riding in our parents'...
251K 7.6K 23
“What is your problem?! LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screeched. I was tired of this and couldn't hold it in. He’s been doing this for a whole year. A WHOLE YEA...