Crazy but he is Mine

By NadiaMarvel

[Warning] If you don't like, don't read, and read the TAGS. Thank you and enjoy πŸ™ƒ |18+ themes so if not com... More

+ Main Character Intro +
+ Your My Dad? +
+ Half Siblings & Acceptance +
+ 2nd Main Character Intro +
+ A Party Mess +
+ Not as Planned, but F*ck it +
+ Moving back! +
+ Back in Japan +
+ Movie? +
+ Muster the Courage +
+ Waiting is Over +
+ Drunk Takeover +
+ We have a Problem +
+ Hopeful Support +
+ Things Have Changed +
+ Here We Go +
+ It's time +
+ ParentHood Begins +
+ First Doctor Appointment+
+ The Good and Bad Parts +

+ A Mess +

557 17 0
By NadiaMarvel

| 2.. |

~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently, Hernandez, his newly found out biological father, was here for work. And after he was finished with work, he will come across to their house to check up on his mother and have a one on one with Katsuki.

Katsuki found him very charismatic. He was a foreigner to him but something about the man seemed very calming and safe.

Maybe that's why his mother went back to him after they got in contact with one another. But now Katsuki had to keep his father from knowing and warning his mother when he is back.

Yeah he was helping, but his so called father wasn't any different. Coming home at whatever hour he comes home at.

But despite it all, his mother was bound to get caught sooner or later. Well, now.

~~~~~~~

Masaru strood into the kitchen where Mitsuki and his son was seated. They were conversating between each other about school and other things. That is till their conversation was cut short.

"Mitsuki." He called sternly, his glare stinging from behind his glasses. "Let's talk. In private." He said with a rise of his lip.

Mitsuki side eyed him with a tsk behind it. "Whatever." She replied. Masaru walked out after, leaving the two ash blonde's alone. "He's mad." Katsuki mumbled.

"That he is. Wonder what it is about." Mitsuki smirked. "His significant other?"

Mitsuki laughed. "That whore? Ha! I want to hear about this one. Or maybe he found out." Katsuki shrugs. "Either way, he is still fumming."

Mitsuki shrugs and makes her way to the outside, Katsuki taking his seat and listening in.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Mitsuki stood in front of Masaru, the two glaring at one another till Masaru pulled out his phone. He scrolled through the unlocked device and pushed it towards Mitsuki to see.

Mitsuki narrowed her eyes and folded her arms. On the screen shown, she was met with the image of her and Hernandez talking. They were having a drink that day, a late night date if you wish.

She scoffed and swats the phone out her face. "What can't seem to like me having man-friends." Masaru scowled. "Oh I didn't think that you were from the way he was kissing you."

Mitsuki laughed dryly. "You hypocrite. You think you can take me down with that? You have been doing the same shit for years without my knowing. But dumbass I knew. I just didn't give a fuck!"

"So you go around fucking other men? Mitsuki your my wife!"

"And your my husband! Loyalty is what you lacked with since we've known each other. And you know I don't love you!"

"It doesn't matter, you are wedded to me. If your family hears about this you will be kicked to the curb and Katsuki won't have a mother!"

Mitsuki rubbed her temple. "Does it matter? You know how dumb you sound, seriously Masaru. Are you that jealous I'm seeing someone other than you? Marriage between us is only a ring and paper. Nothing more."

"We had a child Mitsuki. It's more than that."

Mitsuki scoffed. Maybe she should just say it now. At this point, Katsuki already knows, and this man was being a jackass towards her. He has always been. Even before Katsuki was born.

He's been nothing but a man whore with a soft smile and kind behavior. He manipulates, cares little for those he actually cares for. He was only there for the title, the name, the power and the money.

That was it.

Nothing about her he liked except her money and mix blood line. When he found out about her being pregnant, he was more excited about her pushing a baby with their bloodline and then later on ditching her for some other woman.

That sick cunt.

"Did you ever think for a moment that Katsuki may not actually be your son?" Mitsuki asked him coldly, swirling her finger in her curl.

Masaru rose an eyebrow before it furrowed together. "What do you mean? Katsuki is my son. We had sex."

"No no, we were expected to have sex and produce a child for your reputation. But I never said Katsuki was your son..." Her face gleamed with a smile when Masaru started to put two and two together.

"You...you were still with him.. That man..You really have no shame do you!!" He finally outburst as he puts the puzzle together.

"My shame is intact! You are the one sleeping round. How old is that little kid I saw here last time! Talking bout babysitting. You have no fucking cousins you bitch!"

"Why you!-"

"HEY!"

The two stopped, Masaru having holt his action and Mitsuki looking back to see Katsuki standing there.

Katsuki was furious at the sight. Masaru daring to even put his hand on his mother. He scowled at him when he pulled his hand away.

"Who the fuck gave you the permission to hit my mother?! Ha?!" He yelled, stepping between the two.

"Katsuki-"

"Think your all high and mighty now you fucking hypocrite. Think your sly?" Katsuki chastised with a fake grine but that dropped. "Don't ever touch my mother again."

Masaru sighs and rubs his temple. "Katsuki, my son, please don't associate yourself with a liar, ok?" He said trying to get Katsuki away from Mitsuki.

Mitsuki wanted to fight him right there but Katsuki was first to step up to that plate.

"Your both liars! But at least Hag told me! You didn't even have the wit in you to tell me shit! Bring in women when mother is asleep, then coming home smelling like bitches." Katsuki laughed out. "You sick fuck."

Masaru looked to Mitsuki as she smirked at him then Katsuki who was overly pissed off with him. He tried again. "Katsuki, go upstairs. Adults are speaking-"

"Man fuck you! Your not my father to begin with!"

"...."

Masaru saw anger blur his vision now. Katsuki knew he wasn't his father and they kept that from him. Here he thought he did something good only to find out Mitsuki wasn't having his kid and was sleeping around with the guy he despised.

"Your his aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!"

Katsuki was grabbed by the arm and Mitsuki stepped in for her son. "Don't fucking touch my son Masaru!"

"FINE THEN GET THE FUCK OUT."

"Excuse me?! WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE?!-"

"Take that CHILD out of my house and you go with him! We're done, done!"

Mitsuki scoffed a chuckle at the stupidity happening right now. She was getting kicked out of her house of things. For all she knew, Masaru was to be set on the curb. He was the reason her and Hernandez came back to one another. Either way, she should be glad.

"You fucker!-"

"Katsuki! Katsuki! Drop it."

"But he can't do that hag! Step up for yourself!"

"I don't have to do anything to bring him pleasure Katsuki. If he wants the house, then so be it." Mitsuli glared at the Masaru as he glared back harder. She took Katsuki's arm and tugged him along.

"We're leaving now."

"Good."

Katsuki looked at his mother as he was tugged to the upstairs, still battling to fight Masaru for what he was doing to them both. He pulled his hand away from his mother.

"Hag, what are you doing?! You can't be serious?! Where are we to live now??"

Mitsuki sighed an exhausted breath. "Hernandez will pick us up. We don't have to worry about that."

"I never agreed for this. He doesn't even live in Japan!"

"We're moving. Going with him Katsuki we don't have any choice."

Katsuki gets vex by her nonchalants to the situation. She is speaking about moving as if his school life won't be bothered. He didn't have much at the school anyways, but Japan is his home. Worst yet he barely knows Hernandez like that to just follow behind the man.

"Who is we?! This is your and old man's fault! I didn't even fucking known Masaru wasn't my Father till last week!" He shouted our angrily, his body shaking slightly. "I wanted nothing to do with this!!"

"Katsuki-"

"No!"

"Listen it's either you stay here with him and I leave you. He wants nothing to do with me and I want nothing to do with him! If you still see him as your father that is fine, stay!"

Katsuki was left silent, his mother already leaving to her bedroom. Katsuki frowned deeper, temple throbbing in irritation. He can't believe this was happening right now.

He didn't want to just move. His life is here. His cousin & best friend, Brianna. He didn't have anyone else to lean on or have conversations with without it being weird, annoying or sexual.

With a groan and a shake of his leg, Katsuki stormed into his room, slamming his door in retaliation.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Both mother and son headed outside, Mitsuki notifying Katsuki that Hernandez would be here in a few minutes. Katsuki didn't respond, only staring at the door and back at his bags and suitcase of his clothes and so much more.

He might need a few more things. He wasn't about to leave his things here for whoever to come here and interfere. Worst yet, throw away.

Katsuki grimaced. Everything was going to shit and he couldn't do anything about it. His choices were limited and he honestly didn't want to stay with Masaru either. So with a heavy heart, Katsuki called Bianca to tell her the news of his sudden departure.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Nino.." Hernandez's deep accented voice spoke, Katsuki haven't even looked the man in the face as he passed him straight. Mitsuki followed behind her visibly upset teenage son.

"Leave him. He's been through enough tonight." She reasoned, looking to Masaru who was standing outside the open door with a sickening stare. "The faster we get out of here the more I can breath."

Hernandez nods his head, getting the suitcases and helping put it in the trunk. "How long till the flight?"

"2 hours. But we're going private air plane."

Mitsuki smiled at his words and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for doing this Hernandez." Her eyes looks to Katsuki who have been staring at his phone ever since. "This will be hard...He is very stubborn."

"Nothing I can't handle..After who am I with ~" He mumbled in Mitsuki's ear as he passed her to get tk the back of the car. Mitsuki rolled her eyes in a fake annoyance.

Meanwhile, Katsuki hadn't spoken since he got outside. He's been waiting long for Bianca since she answered the phone and asked about the problem. When he told her, she went silent and hanged up.

Now he was anxious and he rarely gets anxious about anything. He knows his cousin, she is a mess but he does care about her and her feelings. After all, she is all he has and now he was leaving her without a proper goodbye.

But before he can sulk more about the matter and bite at his nail and finger, a loud scream of his name was heard and Katsuki's head whiplashed that direction. Running down the path, right into the massive gates and looking out of breath was-

"B?-"

"KAT!"

The two collided into one another's arms, Bianca holding onto him tighter as she panted against his neck. He hugged her back despite the lack of room to do it. When they finally pulled off, Bianca seemed to be crying, her eyes sparkling and puffy.

"You can't leave! Your literally the only person I actually like!" She said as she shakes the shoulders she clasped. "Please tell me it's all a sick joke or something, I won't be mad. Maybe a bit, but it will make me relieved your not leaving me alone." She continues to plead, more tears starting to fall when Katsuki's expression saddened.

"Kat.."

Katsuki sighs and pulls her into another hug. "I know...And I'm sorry but we don't have another choice." Bianca pulled away with a wet sniffle. "Of course we do! You can stay at our house."

"Hag doesn't like to bother and you know that."

"I don't care! Suki you can't go!.." Bianca was crying out again, clinging to Katsuki as if he was going to run away from him. Katsuki only hugged her tighter, helplessness overwhelming the ash blonde to the point he to shed some tears.

"Look," Katsuki pulls her off and held her wrists. "We have phones. We will communicate with each other every day." Katsuki offered, shaking her aswell. "Say yes right now."

"Ok ok," She chuckled with tears still drippinh from her eyes. "Don't forget me, ok?! I will miss you to much and I will board a plane to find you."

"You lil bitch-"

Bianca laughed, engulfed into another breath taken hug between them. But it was cut short when Katsuki's mother called for them.

"Katsuki, let's get going." She said, moving away from her brother, Shouta Aizawa. The two best friends reluctantly pulled away from one another, wiping tears and sniffling a bit. This crushed the siblings hearts. They hated seeing them sad and upset but with how things were going, it was inevitable.

"B? You ok?"

Bianca looks to Katsuki as he gave her small smile and squeezed her hand into his own. She smiled back with deep breath.

"Yeah, but Katsuki don't lie to me. Ok? Make sure to text me all the time and call when you get there."

Katsuki nods his head with a roll of his eyes. "Just pick up the phone first you ass." "Don't temp me Katsuki I swear-" Katsuki chuckled.

"Come on Kat, let's get going."

Katsuki looks to his mother and sighs. "Fine....Bye Bianca, Uncle Aizawa."

"Bye Kid. Stay safe and don't go to cray on anyone, ok?"

Katsuki scoffed with a wide side smirk. "I can't promise that. But I'll try." Shouta shaked his head and ruffled his curled fluff of ash blonde hair. "I'll catch you some time."

He nods and there he heads into the SUV waiting for them. They were done with their goodbyes and they exit the home, he takes a last glance outside to see Bianca, holding onto her father tightly with tears in her eyes.

They triggered him to want to tear up again and wave her off as they're connection were cut with one turn out of the neighborhood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.7K 16
A boy with a strong "quirk" decided to enter U.A academiy to become the number one hero. But the number one hero tittle will not just be given to him...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
945K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
102K 1.9K 43
What if Masaru wasn't Katsuki's Bio Father? What if Katsukis uncle was Aizawa? What if Katsuki Moved to New york? What if Katsuki's real bio father w...