Red Blood, Pink Eyes

Par slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... Plus

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

abilities and meeting new people

206 8 2
Par slayerstories

Narrator pov:

'......under the dark skies laid a battle that has never been seen before, one of the most powerful demons was struggling against a random ass demon boy and a demon slayer lady, the boy was the main powerhouse while kanae was supporting him although she Wanted to get close she couldn't due to the amount of intense pressure that was coming from tanjiro and doma's battle'

tanjiro:*Punches his throat hard*

doma:*struggling to catch his breath* "h-hey t-That's n-not-"

tanjiro:*grabs his face and slams it to the ground before throwing him to another wall*

*CRASH*

kanae:"holy crap tanjiro.....a-are you sure you haven't eaten anybody!? because you're HELLA strong!"

tanjiro:"thanks for the compliment and no I haven't eaten anyone, I just train so that's why I'm this strong not only that my demonic instincts allow me to counter-attack his attacks and like I said before I can use my energy or stamina to increase my speed or strength as well as endurance or durability"

kanae:"so that's why your strong, what about your blood demon art?"

tanjiro:"blood demon art? the hell is that?"

doma:*comes out of the crater* "incredible! your not bad for a traitor!"

tanjiro:"on second thought tell me later, how do we kill him? his ice powers is too hard to break and there way too many of him"

kanae:"how about you use your blood demon art!? maybe it will give us an advantage"

tanjiro:"I don't even know what a blood demon art IS! how am I supposed to use it if I don't know what it is!?"

doma:"you seem lost on what blood demon art is so I'll tell you!
they are abilities possessed only by high-level demons like myself, since your not a high-level you can't use it but you most definitely have the potential to have one, so I need to kill you before you unlock it"

tanjiro:(high-level? hm I think I have an idea but I don't know if it will work, it's risky but it should help me unlock my blood demon art)

kanae:"flower breathing Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility"

'kanae using the fifth form allowed her to continually attack doma although it's only nine strikes that didn't stop her from attacking him, while tanjiro stood by the sidelines concreting on his mind and body, normally he would use his stamina to further enhanced his durable and strong body however he could do it only in some parts but now....he was sending his energy throughout his entire body'

tanjiro:*starts trembling from the agonizing pain* (d-damnit, I-I d-didn't think that it w-would be t-this difficult b-but......I-I feel different....m-more than usual)

'tanjiro's eyes began to slowly turn fully red, no pupils just red eyes and white eyeballs around it, kanae was still attacking doma but she was getting tired'

kanae:*panting and has small scratches* "H-he's strong, where is Tanjiro anyways, I thought he's supposed to-"

doma:"you know~ it's a mistake to take your eyes off your opponent pretty lady" *lands a fatal wound on kanae and sends her flying a few meters away from him*

'kanae was on the ground coughing blood the fatal injury was definitely going to take her life,doma on the other hand wanted to eat her'

doma:"oh don't worry I'm only saving you and releasing you from this pain so please stand-" *gets punched again in the jaw and sent flying*

kanae:"w-what was.... t-tanjiro!?"

tanjiro:"grrr"

'tanjiro who was now back into the fight looking more different than usual, there was now a small red electric aura around his body that appeared randomly and it was covered by a strong flaming aura but again it was small not only that he looked more angry rather than the neutral mood he was in a few minutes ago, he turned towards kanae slowly walking to her and places his hand on her fatal wound which was on her stomach'

kanae:*coughing even more blood* "t-tanjiro s-stop!"

tanjiro:"s-sorry b-but it'll o-only h-hurt a-a b-big grrr!"

'out of nowhere the flaming aura that surrounded tanjiro was now on kanae, although it did hurt she eventually began to heal, after it was done she slowly placed her hand on the now healed injury not believing it before her eyes not only that but the ground around her also seems to grow small green grass ,she slowly turned to tanjiro for confirmation but before she could doma got up again'

doma:"oww that's not nice you know and you can't just stop me from eating my meal" *whines*

tanjiro:"GRRR!" *the red electricity intensifies more and the fire aura appears again but stronger*

kanae:"w-woah...this heat.... it's dangerous ........I should probably step back a bit it's heat is getting too much he might burn me"

'as kanae was walking backwards, doma sends an ice attack on tanjiro however tanjiro increased his fire aura which vaporized it immediately, doma and kanae were shocked to see this discovery and change that's happening to him ,tanjiro didn't stop kept going the aura was not spreading on the ground, his electric red was appearing and disappearing faster than ever, the ground began to shake a little and tanjiro within five seconds landed an attack on doma'

tanjiro:"blood demon art: Flaming Air Cannon!" *unleashes an air punch it's also surrounded with fire around it*

*blood droplets but stop after a few seconds*

doma:*standing in place*"......what did you just?"

kanae:(h-he.........t-That u-uppermoon 2 has a hole in him! it's burnt to ash!)

tanjiro:*panting hard, his aura dims down*

doma:"wow....I must say... it's an impressive attack but you do realize I can just regenerate.......huh?.....why can't I-"

tanjiro:"that hole is now a scar....you...can no longer heal from my blood demon art attacks, no matter how strong your regenerative abilities are .....you can't heal from it"

{not from the author: seems overpowered but trust me tanjiro needs to use a LOT of his energy when he unleashes an attack like that}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{with nezuko}

Nezuko pov:

'I was training the same thing that urokodaki-sensei taught me and burned into my body but I still can't complete the last test he gave me a few days ago, I honestly couldn't believe what he said back then'

{Flashback}

urokodaki:"nezuko, you improved beyond my expectations...... however I can not let you take the final selection that will be held in the next year without taking the last test"

"come on then! I can overcome any test you throw at Me!"

urokodaki:"......follow me then......"

'me and urokodaki were walking through a forest until we got to a huge boulder it was at least 2 or 3 times the size of me'

urokodaki:"if you truly wish to take part in the final selection....then you must slice this boulder....then and only then you're allowed to go to the final selection"

".....what...the heck?.....s-slice t-this boulder? is that even possible urokodaki-sensei!?"

urokodaki:"........" *vanishes*

"oh....great......well I'm going to slice this boulder in half no matter what!"

'I took a small amount of air and charged at the boulder, I attempted to slice it but.....it didn't really work out great'

"o-ow! o-okay I don't think I have trained enough for this.....so let's change that quickly!"

{End Of Flashback}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-with tanjiro and kanae-

Tanjiro pov:

'the fight with doma got harder than before, he summoned a huge status that I couldn't recognize and more ice clones of himself that had the same abilities as him but it was made out of Ice so I was melt any attack he through at me but I was getting tired...for the first time since six months....kanae was dodging and weaving we barely were able to live through his attacks, I soon began to realize what was our situation'

(This bastard was holding back! How didn't I see that from the start!?! if that's the case then how are we supposed to win!?)

doma:"I'll admit, your strong boy....very strong..... it's a shame that you decided to become a traitor, you would've made it to the ranks fast"

"The ranks can go to Hell-GAH!" *gets punched to the stomach*

kanae:*does flower breathing four form* "c-crap that didn't work, c'mon Kanae think, we can't kill him so how can we defeat-huh?"

'kanae stopped moving all of the sudden and looked behind me doma's clones and the real doma did the same, I was puzzled why they stopped all of the sudden'

doma:"hm, that's not very good.....well I'll have to take my leave now hopefully the sun can kill you" *leaves and let's his status buy him some time to escape*

kanae:(Damnit! we can't get him with that status blocking the way, wait Tanjiro! he's going to get turned to ashes!)

*eyes turn normal, his aura is gone* "crap! no hiding spots! HOLD UP KANAE WHERE'S MY UMBRELLA!?"

'The status disappeared after that kanae got the message and started searching with me, thankfully she founded and ran to me as fast as she should, the sunlight was rapidly approaching me I tried to back away and get to kanae and I was near her but the next thing that happened was not pleasant'

???:"STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" *staps tanjiro*

"AAAAAAAH!? GRAAAAAA!" *on the floor and trembling from the agonizing pain*

???:"I'll let the sun burn you ,how dare you make my sister bleed you-"

kanae:"Wait shinobu stop! he didn't hurt me!" *gets to him and covers him with the umbrella*

shinobu:"What!? Nee-san what are you saying!? don't you see yourself!? your own blood has stained your clothes!

kanae:"I know I know But I promise you he didn't do it! it was someone else!"

shinobu:"huh!? what are you talking about!?"

'I was still on the ground letting out the sounds of pain and I couldn't take a small amount of air, I saw my left hand turning purple with veins that are darker purple, It was like my body was burning it's self and turning to shreds until suddenly.....I could breath again'

"GRRRR!...GA! ......HA....ha....ah...."

shinobu:*sees the purple skin reverting back to pale* (huh? that.....never happened before....d-did he somehow found a way to neutralize it!?)

kanae:"tanjiro! are you okay!?"

*panting lightly* "a-a little bit....that....was not a good time at all..."

kanae:"I'm So sorry for my sister attack you"

"nah it's fine, she's a demon slayer though I do wonder why doesn't she use a sword rather than injecting with that random stuff"

shinobu:(Am....am I seeing this correctly!? a demon manage to overcome the wisteria poison and isn't even mad about it, who the hell does this guy think he is!?)

kanae pov:

'tanjiro looked more tired but he was able to pull him self together, I wasn't at the best condition I could barely walk it was a miracle that I even got to him and it was also a miracle that tanjiro didn't attack shinobu...even tho it was her fault but he doesn't seem bother by it'

shinobu:"Okay then nee-san, if you really say he didn't attack you then why on earth are your clothes stained with blood!?"

"oh yeah right! well you see... it's kinda a long story I'll tell you later okay?"

shinobu:"wha-KANAE!"

"ara~ara shinobu you know I like your smile"

shinobu:"I-I can not believe you now"

tanjiro:"a-ahahaha this been fun and dangerous but I should get back to my sister"

"huh? your sister? is she also a demon?"

tanjiro:"nope actually she's human and is currently training for the final selection"

(final selection, how did he know about that?)

shinobu:"Yeah right, like I'm letting you walk away from us!"

tanjiro:"you could come along urokodaki would be glad-DA SH#T UROKODAKI!!"

*remembers a conversation she had with giyu* (urokodaki? wait.... isn't that name of tomioko-san's teacher?)

tanjiro:"Crap crap crap crap I completely forgot about him! he'll definitely get angry with me! okay um kanae your pretty injured and I don't know where we can get you checked so I'm bringing you with me"

"huh?"

shinobu:WHAT!? HELL TO THE NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU TAKE-"

tanjiro:"you're also coming, now let's hurry! I don't think we have much time before he slaps the f#$k out of me!"

'after that tanjiro somehow managed to drag me and shinobu to this urokodaki guy, despite what shinobu keep saying like your going to eat us!or your not trustworthy! but I don't think tanjiro is going to hurt us, I tried to calm shinobu down a bit and surprisingly it worked , two hours passed and tanjiro let go of us'

tanjiro:" we are only 4 kilometers away, if we run then we should be able to reach at sunset"

"I think I have it in me to run tho only for a short period"

tanjiro:"great! this should be a little easier then" *starts running,kanae and shinobu are behind him*

"ow, s-shinobu might helping me a bit?"

shinobu:"sure" *starts whispering to kanae* -I truly don't think this is a good idea nee-san-

*sighs and does the same* - listen I know this not normal behavior but I promise you to explain everything that happened between me and tanjiro, from what I have seen and heard from him.....he's not the type of guy to lie or hurt people-

shinobu:- if we die then I blame you!-"

*chuckles* "okay okay sure"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- at sunset-

urokodaki pov:

'I was sitting in my humble little home enjoying for once the quietness that filled the room however....some troubling thoughts occurred to me, like tanjiro and nezuko'

"I know nezuko's been training none stop, she would come back a day or two later then go to train but tanjiro....he hasn't come back.....I truly hope he didn't get himself into trouble or worse...."

*three knocks on his door*

"hm? that must be him, Come in tanjiro"

'tanjiro came inside but what I saw was something that got me worried his clothes had a little blood on them and some parts of it were burnt his eyes were dim and he looked exhausted which was something I didn't expect'

"tanjiro? what happened?"

tanjiro:"h-hey urokodaki-san...I uhhh brought some guests...hope you don't mind" *steps inside and reveals kanae and shinobu*

(What the hell!?! that's the uniform of the demon slayer corp! and one of them has the golden buttons which means she's a Hashira!)

{ note from the author: urokodaki was a water Hashira before he retired which means that he should've had some knowledge about begin a Hashira}

kanae:"hello, you must be urokodaki right?"

"....... tanjiro......WHAT..... HAPPENED?"

tanjiro:*starts to sweat a lot* u-uh...h-how about we l-let kanae and shinobu s-settle d-down a bit a-and T-then I e-explain?"

"I Expected This Explanation Of Your's to be Worth the Waiting And Bring Two Demon slayer.... especially a Hashira"

shinobu:"You got something against nee-san huh demon?!?!"

kanae:"hey shinobu! be nice, we don't know if he's a demon"

"I am not a demon"

shinobu:"The  Why are you wearing a mask!?"

"is my skin pale?"

shinobu:".......n-no-"

"are my nails sharp?"

shinobu:"u-uhhh"

"is my voice deep and raspy?"

shinobu:"........no........"

"through for I am not a demon, now go and change, I think we still have some spare clothes that will fit for you Hashira-Sama"

kanae:"oh please call me kanae, this my sister shinobu!"

shinobu:"...I'm...Still not sure about tanjiro nee-san"

tanjiro:(s-so far it's been going great!)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

291 2 19
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
12.3K 318 13
ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖... After Nezuko's family passed away from being attacked by Kibutsuji, she decides to train under Sa...
876 51 11
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧�...