Attraction | Cillian Murphy X...

By QueenZain3

(Contains MATURE Content, Be aware) "You call it madness, but I call it love" More

Chapter 1: Sunshine
Chapter 3: Sightings
Chapter 4: Intentions
Chapter 5: Sparks
Chapter 6: Igniting Fire
Chapter 7: Interactions
Chapter 8: Fantasies
Chapter 9: Pleasure
Chapter 10: Fullfiled Desires
Chapter 11: Attracted
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Ashes
Chapter 14: Tension
Chapter 15: Facing The Truth
Chapter 16: Belong To Me

Chapter 2: First Day

117 3 84
By QueenZain3

February 2 2023

The job interview was successful, Anne was hired as Jonathan's new assistant and Winters was quite interested to be in the company, She didn't really mind working as her boss's assistant as long as everything goes well.

Jonathan's partner and friend Benjamin, along with his wife, Margot, decided to show Anne around the company and speak to their new employee.

Soon, Benjamin, Margot, and Anne were sitting at Benjamin's office as the trio were speaking to each other and were asking Anne for her thoughts of the company.

Benjamin: So what do you think? It really seems like a six star hotel, right?

Margot: I don't think there is a six star hotel, Benjamin, haha.

Benjamin: I know that, but I'm saying that because it looks fancy.

Anne: *Smiles* I get what you mean, Mr McFarland. And to answer that, the company looks beautiful from inside and outside.

Benjamin: *Chuckles* Benjamin is fine, and you're right about that, Jonathan definitely put a lot of work in this company.

Margot: That's right. Anyways, we are happy to have you here, Anne.

Anne: I'm happy to join this company as well.

Benjamin: Hopefully, your first day goes well.

Anne: *Smiles* Thank you, Ben and Margot.

They smiled at each other as Winters was looking around the office as She was thinking about something until Margot said something.

Margot: Do you feel nervous?

Anne: Not exactly, I just gotta get used to meeting new people and having a new boss.

Benjamin: You'll get used to it soon, Don't mind Jonathan's silent behaviour, though. He's always like that.

Anne: Why, if I may ask?

Margot: Benjamin told me he was always like that when he joined the company, I guess he's just introverted or something.

Benjamin: True, and he's dwells himself into work mostly, but believe me, He's a good guy and treats his employees right.

Anne nodded and began thinking about Benjamin and Margot's words, She wasn't sure what to think about him yet. Maybe she had to continue working and see how he was.

Winters heard a notification sound from her phone as She opened her purse and saw a message from Alex.

Alex: *On Text* How is it going?

Anne: *On text* Hey Alex, I'm already done with my interview, I'm hired, and I can start my job today.

Alex: *On Text* That's amazing. Congratulations, Anne!

Anne: *On Text* Thanks, Alex! You're awesome 😁 Anyways, I have to do something, See you soon.

Alex: Alright, see you. 😁

Anne closed her phone and continued speaking to Benjamin and Margot until McFarland heard his phone ringing as he picked up the call and began speaking to someone.

Margot and Anne were looking at him until Benjamin hung up the call and looked at Anne.

Benjamin: Jonathan needs you in the office right now.

Anne: Oh, alright then. I'll see you two later, Take care.

Margot: See you later, Anne!

Anne smiled at them and walked away, She was wondering what Jonathan needed from her as Winters continued making her way to the office while Margot and Benjamin were speaking to each other as they were also talking about Anne.

Anne knocked on the door as Jonathan said, "Come in." Anne entered the office and looked at Jonathan, who looked at her as soon as she entered the office.

Anne: Sir, you called me here.

Jonathan stared at her for a few seconds before he shook his head and spoke to her.

Jonathan: Yes, did Benjamin and Margot show you around the building?

Anne: Yeah, they did, and I must say it looks really beautiful.

Anne smiled at him as Jonathan was looking at her while staring at her smile, He shook his head and fixed his hair and said something.

Jonathan: Thank you, Anne. Sit down, I want to let you know more about the work.

Anne nodded and sat down as She fixed her hair, Jonathan began speaking to Anne about how the job works and what the company is about, He explained it with details as Anne was listening to each word he said.

Winters also asked him a few questions about the company as Jonathan was answering those questions, But for some odd reason, He couldn't help but admire Anne's beauty, the way she talks, her movements and most importantly, Her smile. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

A few hours passed as Anne helped Jonathan with a file he was working on, She also did some other small tasks for him, It was now lunch time as Winters was seen having lunch with Benjamin and Margot as they were all eating a chicken sandwich.

Margot: I'm glad you decided to sit with us, Anne.

Anne: You both are kind people, i appreciate that you both decided to show me around.

Benjamin: *Smiles* It's fine, Anne. We just want to make sure you're comfortable.

Anne: Thanks again

Margot: So, what did you do today?

Anne: I just helped Jonathan with a few things, and he also explained more about the job, He always likes getting to details.

Benjamin: Yup, that's him.

Anne: *Chuckles* Though sometimes i noticed he has a staring problem.

Margot: *Laughs* What do you mean? He doesn't do that.

Anne: *Giggles* You sure?

Benjamin: Hahaha, We are actually serious. He mostly avoids eye contact when he meets certain people.

Anne just smiled and nodded her head, but deep down, she felt really confused, He would look at her normally but tends to stare at her longer, She found it a but odd and thought she was imagining things.

Soon, the day continued on as the first day of work went well for Anne, The time was now six p.m as Winters was at Jonathan's office while grabbing her bag as Jonathan was looking at her.

Anne: I'm gonna head back home, Sir. Do you need anything else?

Jonathan: No, I don't need anything. I'll see you tomorrow, Miss Winters.

Anne nodded and smiled a little, She opened the door and left the office as Jonathan was staring at the wall and began thinking about Anne, which caused a small smile on his face.

Anne was seen walking out of the building as she saw Benjamin and Margot getting in their car as Winters waved at them as the couple smiled and waved at her back.

Anne continued walking until she saw Alex standing by Anne's car.

Alex: Hey Anne, How was your first day?

Anne: Hey, Alex! It actually went pretty smoothly.

Alex smiled at her as he opened the door for her, Winters got in the car while Alex got in the driver's seat and started the car as Ambrose spoke to her.

Alex: So what work do you do?

Anne: I'm working as an assistant for the boss.

Alex: Oh really? I heard he was looking for an assistant at one point. Guess he found you.

Anne: Yup, and you were right about what you said, He's quite silent.

Alex: You'll get used to it, Don't worry.

Alex began driving the car as Anne explained more about her day and even mentioned Benjamin and Margot, Alex actually knew both of them since he works in the same company and frequently sees them working.

Soon, They made it to Anne's house as both of them got out of the car and entered the house.

Anne took off her heels and made it to the living room as she saw Emma with a smile on her face while watching TV.

Emma: Hey Anne! Did you get the job?

Anne: *Laughs* Yes, yes. I did get the job.

Emma: Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you.

Emma got up from her seat and hugged Anne tightly as Ambrose chuckled and looked at the two best friends, Anne laughed and hugged her back before they broke the hug and looked at each other.

Anne: I'm really happy about this as well, It honestly looks amazing.

Emma: Ooooh! I always tell Alex to take me to work but he never takes me there!

Anne: Alex, Why didn't you take her to work?

Alex: *Chuckles* I'm usually busy, I don't have any time.

The trio shared a laugh together as Winters walked to the dining room and saw Carriette eating cereals as She had a huge smile on her face.

Carriette: Hey Mom! Glad your back.

Anne: Hey sweetie, I got the job.

Carriette: Oh my god, Really? That's amazing!!!

Carrie got up and hugged her mother as Alex and Emma were watching them with a smile on his face as Anne smiled and kissed her forehead.

Anne: Thanks, honey. I appreciate it a lot.

Carriette: No problem, I'm gonna tell everyone at school that you work in an awesome company.

Anne: *Laughs* You don't need to do that to be honest.

Anne patted her back as Carriette smiled at her, Winters told Carriette to continue eating cereals as Winters went to change her clothes, but while making her way upstairs, She began thinking about her first day at work.

And mostly she was thinking about her boss

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.8K 41
The title says it all 🤷🏼‍♀️ (But don't worry, it has some drama)
21.1K 516 27
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐯 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭�...
4.3K 110 12
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝘖𝘙 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬...