She Belongs To Me

By sugararmy07

Does it ever make you wonder how a person bundles up his/her emotions within himself/herself without saying a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ACHIEVEMENTS
CHAPTER 1 : Her memories
CHAPTER 2 : Our past
CHAPTER 3 : The Detention
CHAPTER 4 : Late Night Study
CHAPTER 5 : The New Student
CHAPTER 6 : My Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : The Heartbreak
CHAPTER 8 : Back To Busan
CHAPTER 9 : Heart Talk
CHAPTER 11 : The Date?
CHAPTER 12 : The Unexpected Guest
CHAPTER 13 : Making His Tie
CHAPTER 14 : After a long Journey
CHAPTER 15 : Exchanged Rings
CHAPTER 16 : Trip To Paris
CHAPTER 17 : Feeling sick?
CHAPTER 18 : Guilt and Disappointment
CHAPTER 19 : Belongs To Me
CHAPTER 20 : The Promise
CHAPTER 21 : Love Never Dies

CHAPTER 10 : Love

96 30 21
By sugararmy07

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
"You touched the place in my heart
where love runs wild."
»»--⍟--««

POV : Ara

We all are right now sitting at the dining table, enjoying our dinner. Jungkook is sitting at the opposite of me, right in front of me.

I'm not able to take off my eyes from him. He changed a lot. I'm not saying that he was not good looking at our high school times. He was very handsome, but now... he looked as the most beautiful man in the world.
He seems to be more mature and manly.

He still have those big doe eyes, which can captivate anyone. His dark black orbs, which hides a lot of emotions within them. Many people find blue or green eyes amazing but whenever I look at his black orbs, it seems to hallucinate me, like they are trying to trap me in them. He has a small nose, rounded at the tip, which make him kinda... cute. He got a very beautiful set of bow-shaped lips, his lower lip a little more plump than the upper one, rosy pink in colour. And his that small mole sets just under his lower lip, making him look attractive as hell. He has a round face but also a prominent jawline, which make his side profile look more hotter than his front profile. His hair are setted neatly, showing off his perfect forehead.

If I go furthur, he have a small mole on his neck too. He got broad shoulders, and I can even see muscles on his body, even when he is wearing a suit. He has a well built chest. I can see that Man has worked too hard on his body.

'How much has he maintained himself?'

And he is wearing a navy blue suit, working as a cherry on top.
I love him wearing navy blue colour because it compliments his slightly pale skin very well.

Am I... Am I checking him out?
Whatever, I'm just checking out my own best friend.
No regrets.

Suddenly, he looked up to stare directly into my eyes.
And I was hella embarrassed, 'cause he just caught me checking him out.
'Ok! Now I regret.'
Heat crawled upto my cheeks and I looked down at my plate.

Being embarrassed, I took a bite of my food. I'm sure that he actually noticed my red cheeks, as red as my dress.

I tried to look up to see if he is still staring at me or not.
And....
He was staring at me.

'Is HE checking me out?'
And... yeah.... he was.
Ok! Kinda a 'tit for tat' situation.

He looked back into my eyes and looked away after a moment. I could see his neck and ears getting red.

One of the habit of Jeon Jungkook is that when you get nervous or flustered, his face doesn't get red but instead his neck and ears get a shade of red, which is quite amazing for me. Like, how can this man be anymore different from others?

I still regret not knowing about his feelings towards me in our high school.
I was the one at fault.
Was I that blind to ignore his love towards me?

I would have still not came to know about his feelings if I would have not found out his diary.

One day, Mrs. Jeon asked me to help her in the cleaning and I agreed, of course. During the cleaning, I found a diary in Jeon's room. I opened it and it was all about our childhood memories.
So, I asked Mrs. Jeon if I could take it with me because that day I was missing Jungkook a lot. She agreed and I took it home with me.
I spended my whole freaking night reading that diary.
And... I was in tears.

That diary and nothing else but just talking about me and him. He wrote about us. How he cared for me? How he adored me? How he 'loved' me?
I was shocked.
And maybe that was the day when I started rethinking about my every single decision.

Now, when I think back about those days, I realise that I also cared for him a lot.

To be honest, I liked him at one moment in my life, but I tried to ignore those stupid emotions, thinking that it will ruin our life, our friendship. And then, Taehyung came. He actually made me feel so special. He was a good man and when he confessed to me, I was more than happy and thought of giving him a chance. Now when I think back, I was kind of stupid.
'Typical teenage hormones.'

I don't regret my six years with Taehyung. He treated me so well, but now if anyone ask me, " Would it have made any difference if I would have known about Jungkook's feelings towards me?"
Then I would say, YES.

It would have made a big difference. I would have thought almost hundred times before replying to Taehyung about his confession.
Maybe, I would have not said yes to him.
Maybe... I would have ended up with Jungkook instead.
Only if... I would have known about his feelings before, at that time.

'I was too dumb to understand my own feelings.'

I hate to admit it but I was an emotional fool. I didn't knew any difference between 'love' and 'like'.

'Like' is some type of attraction towards someone, with whom you think you will be happy. You get attracted to someone's qualities.
But...
'Love' is a wider term. It is a feeling, where you are ready to spend your whole life with that person. You not only see his/her qualities, but also accept his/her flows. Your heart feel eternally happy to be with them. You want to show your every joy, sorrow, fear, happiness with them. That person seems to be very important part of your life.

I liked Taehyung, but I never loved him. And therefore, I will always feel a burden on my heart, knowing that Taehyung actually loved me, but I don't.
'His feelings were more stronger than mine.'

I liked him... but... he loved me.

I'm happy that we both fell out of love and he chosen this company over me.
Because he actually deserves someone better than me.

In this whole story, if someone is a villain, it's not Jungkook, it's not Taehyung. It's me.

It was my fault that I was not able to understand my own feelings.
I feel so terrible.
But now, when I have actually broke up with him, it feel so good. It felt like a big burden is out of my chest.

Some will say that I moved on too fast.
Just two weeks!
But... I lost my feelings for him almost one year ago, since I found Jungkook's diary.
I still don't understand why we stayed in the relationship even after losing our feelings for each other.

My trance was broken by my father who decided to talk in the middle of the dinner.

"So... this dinner is about something important, as we all know." he said while looking at me and then at Jungkook.

Of course, I know.
And I'm ready for it.
Only if Jungkook agrees. I don't know if he still loves me or not.
But I am quite sure of my feelings towards him now.
I am ready to spend my whole life with him and I'll not regret it.
'I'm in love with him.'

His diaries, how he writes about me, the way he thinks about me, his thoughts about me, made me fall in love with him.

Maybe, I also loved him in high school but the feelings were not strong enough. But this time, I'll not back off. I fell in love with him. I love him from last one year.

I'm quite sure about it this time.
Because now, I am not a hormonal teenager.
I know about my feelings this time.

"Me and Seoyeon are going to settle down in the states as my company has decided to hand over the branch in U.S.A. to me." he said smiling.

"Wow! Congratulations, Mr. Min."
Jungkook said with a small grin on his face.

"Thank you, son." he said with a dear smile.

"Well... it's not the end here. Before going there, I want Ara to get married here. And I would like to consider you for her, Jungkook." he said, smiling slightly at Jungkook.

Jungkook was caught off guard. He was not expecting it, I can tell it by his expressions.

"What? I mean, Is... Is Ara okay with it?" he said nervously, his eyes switching between me and my father.

"Yeah! Jungkook. She already said yes for the marriage." My dad said assuring him.

His eyes darted towards me, with pure shock. But I could see it, Joy was visible in his eyes, like he got the most important thing in his life.

"Jungkook, are you ok with it?" Mr. Jeon asked him, while smiling at him.

I look down as I was too much flustered.
"Yeah... Yeah sure. "
He said, almost being overjoyed.

And.... I could feel heat crawling to my cheeks and my neck.
'Is it real?'

“Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 786 15
The forbidden, the chosen, love and hatred. Being the demon itself is not fun as it seems. Can she get what she wants? • • • • • *DISCLAIMERS* This...
98.1K 5.7K 36
Where am I? Am I lost? He asked to himself while driving in a forest road. Kim Taehyung the famous photographer who loves solitude places so he buy...
6.6K 272 11
"You don't know how it feels!" The tear rolled down her cheek as she yelled out the words to him. "You don't know how it feels if you don't want to w...
23.7K 460 22
Stiles Stilinski has a son named Aiden. Malia, stiles girlfriend is the mother but when Aiden was born malia took off to look for her mom and she has...