The Queen's Rise to the Top

By 28antoine

At the beginning of transmigration, I almost killed my younger brother. If I don't complete the system tasks... More

1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100
101 - 110
111 - 120
121 - 130
131 - 140
141 - 150
151 - 160
161 - 170
171 - 180
181 - 190
191 - 200
201 - 210
211 - 220
221 - 230
231 - 240
241 - 250
251 - 260
261 - 270
271 - 280
281 - 290
291 - 300
301 - 310
311 - 320
321 - 330
331 - 340
341 - 350
351 - 360
361 - 370
371 - 380

31 - 40

124 1 0
By 28antoine

Chapter 31
Nanbei Entertainment.

In the spacious rest area, Gu Beihuai had already gotten his makeup done and was ready to go to the live show.

Beside him, Zhao Tiancheng and Lang Hu had their heads down with awkward expressions.

They tried to poach someone but never succeeded against Hua Wan Entertainment!

But oddly, Hua Wan Entertainment did not announce signing Nan Xiangwan.

Could it be they wanted to create a social media blast during the show?

From a manager's perspective, that must be it!

Gu Beihuai glanced at the two: The boss of Hua Wan Entertainment is called Shao Fu right? A fat dude.

Zhao Tiancheng's mouth twitched: Boss Shao has a similar build to me, can't call him fat can you?

Gu Beihuai: Give him a call and ask about the situation.

Zhao Tiancheng immediately took out his phone and dialed Shao Fu.

Soon, the call connected.

Shao Fu's voice on the other end was a bit noisy: Yo, Zhao! You actually have time to call me, don't tell me you wanna go drinking?

Zhao Tiancheng: Let's skip the pleasantries. Shao, can you give me the lowdown, did you guys at Hua Wan sign Nan Xiangwan?

Shao Fu: Nan Xiangwan? No comment!

With that, he hung up with a snap.

And even blocked Zhao Tiancheng!

Asking about his boss' business?

No way!

The veins on Zhao Tiancheng's forehead bulged as he tried redialing unsuccessfully.

He looked at Gu Beihuai with sweat on his forehead: Boss Gu, you see?

Gu Beihuai gestured and got up to leave the rest area.

Zhao Tiancheng and Lang Hu both heaved a sigh of relief, exchanging knowing glances at the shock in each other's eyes.

The Boss was clearly angry!

Not getting Nan Xiangwan was worth getting this mad over?

Lang Hu started packing up: I'm heading out first, I need to be at the recording venue otherwise Teacher Gu wouldn't give those media people any face!

Zhao Tiancheng: Go on, I'll keep watch here.

Lang Hu patted his shoulder: Don't overthink it, Teacher Gu just saw potential in Nan Xiangwan as a good prospect. Hua Wan Entertainment has always been our rival, they must have caught wind of something!

Zhao Tiancheng: I saw Teacher Gu's face, cold like someone stole his wife!

Lang Hu jumped in fright, quickly stopping him: Watch what you say!

Zhao Tiancheng hurriedly slapped himself: Slip of the tongue! I meant Teacher Gu looked like he lost several billion!

Lang Hu had an intriguing expression: Nan Xiangwan's commercial value might really be worth billions.

Zhao Tiancheng covered his chest: Don't say anymore, you're making me feel worse.

Lang Hu: I feel bad too, I'm off, see you later.

Zhao Tiancheng waved as he walked into another rest area.

Here, stylist Monica had already been waiting for a while.

She was just about out of patience!

Seeing Zhao Tiancheng enter, Monica immediately stood up aggressively.

Where's the person? Making me wait this long?!

Zhao Tiancheng was sweating bullets.

Monica was not an easy person to please, she only came as a favor for Gu Beihuai!

Originally with Nan Xiangwan slipping away, letting Monica style Gu Beihuai would have been fine.

But Gu Beihuai had a quirk where he didn't let the opposite sex touch him, whether it was makeup artists or stylists!

So

Monica had been waiting for half a day!

Wait a moment. He thought for a bit before deciding to bring over a South North Entertainment trainee.

Might as well not let her come for nothing since she was paid already right?

Soon, the lucky Jian Ya was pushed into the room.

She was halfway through getting her makeup done and was forcibly pulled over to this rest area.

She was still confused!

Monica had a nasty temper, looking disdainfully at the trainee in front of her: This is it?

Zhao Tiancheng was very embarrassed.

But eventually, Monica still worked on styling Jian Ya.

Just that she didn't have much inspiration, simply continuing the unfinished styling from earlier.

But even so, it still sharply raised Jian Ya's fashion sense by a whole dimension!

Jian Ya was nearly fainting from happiness that she was so fortunate to have a fashion icon like Monica personally style her!

Compared to the other trainees' looks, it was like heaven and earth!

When she went on stage later, as soon as she appeared on screen.

Jian Ya believed she would be the brightest star!

Gu Beihuai sat in the car, looking at the messages on his phone.

The chat history showed a message half an hour ago.

Gu Beihuai: Look into who the real boss behind Hua Wan Entertainment is.

The message was sent half an hour ago with no response yet.

Gu Beihuai's thinking was simple. Since Zhao Tiancheng couldn't get anything concrete.

Go after the money!

He would sign Nan Xiangwan for South North Entertainment!

The people he Gu Beihuai had his eyes on, no one could snatch!

Beside him, Lang Hu fidgeted, unsure whether to speak up.

The atmosphere in the car was too oppressive!

Lang Hu was sweating bullets from discomfort!

Right then.

Buzz

Gu Beihuai's phone vibrated with an incoming message!

Nan Xiangwan

Just three words.

Gu Beihuai's breathing hitched, his pupils dilating for an instant.

But he soon regained composure.

Only the slight furrow between his brows showed his complicated mood.

The real boss behind Hua Wan Entertainment was Nan Xiangwan???

At this point, Lang Hu really couldn't take it anymore. He tentatively spoke up: Boss Gu, don't worry, even if I have to spend money, I've decided I will snatch Nan Xiangwan to prevent Hua Wan Entertainment from having any chance!

Gu Beihuai gave his manager a look but didn't respond.

Lang Hu continued: Give me two days, let me dig up some dirt on Hua Wan Entertainment, then we can negotiate terms.

Gu Beihuai still didn't make a sound, his thoughts going back to just now.

The people he Gu Beihuai had his eyes on, no one could snatch.

Unless she herself

Lang Hu was still yammering on with endless guarantees.

Gu Beihuai interrupted: No need.

Lang Hu: I definitely...Huh? What?

Gu Beihuai: We can't beat Hua Wan Entertainment.

Lang Hu panicked: Boss Gu! Boss Gu! I

Gu Beihuai: Don't blame yourself.

Competing with Hua Wan Entertainment for Nan Xiangwan is like competing with South North Entertainment for Gu Beihuai.

How could it work?

Why would a boss go be a celebrity at another company?

But Gu Beihuai's reassurance only made Lang Hu feel worse.

He kept his head low, feeling utterly useless!

They didn't get the person, yet Boss was comforting him instead?

When was Boss ever this passive?

He must have made things difficult for Boss.

Gu Beihuai went on: Just brief me on the key points of the program schedule.

Lang Hu: Okay, got it.

Hua Wan Entertainment.

2:30pm, half an hour until the live show.

The six people in Yu Jingting's rest area were fully styled up and headed by car to the recording venue of the show.

The livestream would also open on time in half an hour!

Boarding the vehicle, the other trainees were still somewhat concerned.

Yu Jingting, are you sure we don't need to wait for Zhu Sha?

Speaking of which, where did Zhu Sha go?

Yu Jingting sneered: Wait for her? Worry about yourselves!

Chapter 32

In Nan XiangWan's private restroom, south-facing in the evening.

Zhu Sha sat quietly in her chair.

She kept looking at Nan XiangWan through the mirror.

Being able to have such a restroom at HuaWan Entertainment, and inviting fashion circle big shots to do styling.

Nan XiangWan, just who exactly are you?

Zhu Sha's gaze carried questions, puzzlement, as well as intense unease, and even a hint of eager anticipation!

But Nan XiangWan

Uh, Nan XiangWan was scrolling Douyin!

She was completely oblivious to Zhu Sha's gaze and emotions.

Scrolling and laughing occasionally.

From time to time, she would bounce along to the music on Douyin.

Zhu Sha:

Nan XiangWan is a certified silly otaku!

The styling took over fifty minutes, less than an hour.

Jing Da Shuai's skills were as amazing as divine workmanship, finishing quickly.

Zhu Sha couldn't help but be amazed!

As expected of a fashion circle big shot, his hands were just like those of an immortal.

Casual touches, and it would be top-notch!

The progress in this hour could catch up to a regular stylist's afternoon of work!

The key was that these skills and fashion sense couldn't be compared by a regular stylist.

Zhu Sha's styling was of the same series as Nan XiangWan's, but the level of sophistication wasn't as high, it could only be said to be imitation makeup.

Although her hair was also sprayed silver, it was only partial dyeing using disposable spray.

The sense of layering and light transmittance couldn't compare with Nan XiangWan's.

But Zhu Sha was already very satisfied!

Even though this styling was done in a rush, it was enough to crush Yu Jingting's six people!

After finishing the styling, Jing Da Shuai massaged his sore wrists: Looking forward to your stage performance, my two little wolf cubs.

Nan XiangWan was unhappy: What wolf cub, I must be the Wolf King!

Zhu Sha got up and looked at herself in the mirror, so gorgeous it was unreal.

She turned around.

And bowed slightly towards Nan XiangWan: Then I'll be your loyal subordinate, my Wolf King.

Jing Da Shuai looked at Zhu Sha in surprise, so calm and willing to follow the strong?

This was quite different from the current delicate girls!

Nan XiangWan didn't think too much, and put her arm around Zhu Sha's neck.

Boastfully said: Don't worry! Later your King will hunt a herd of sheep, and give you the fattest sheep to eat!

Zhu Sha: Slightly spicy with cumin please.

The two walked out shoulder to shoulder and got into Nan XiangWan's private nanny car.

All the way flying, rushing to the show's studio!

Walking back into this building, they stunned everyone.

The two's aura under the powerful styling and outfits dimmed everything around them!

Back to the battlefield!

Kill!!!

-----------------

3pm in the afternoon.

The "Debut! Trainee!" show began!

The host went on stage, the famous Jiangnan host Guan Liangzhe, after a whole mouthful of opening remarks, the stage lights flashed.

Below, the audience seats were already filled, erupting in applause!

Guan Liangzhe: First let's look to our left, the five probationary instructor team, each person has 5,000 votes, who will they vote for?

The audience below screamed again.

Among them, many people were shouting Nan XiangWan's name.

Guan Liangzhe pretended not to hear, putting his hand to his ear: What? Who? Can't hear!

The voices below were noisy, but Nan XiangWan's name was still exceptionally clear as many people shouted it out.

Guan Liangzhe laughed, the host's signature smile: Next let's look to the right! It's our instructor team, each person has 10,000 votes!

Thunderous applause, the camera panned.

Focusing on a higher spot.

Zhong Lingfei, Zhao Lan, and Bian ZhiMing were sitting together, waving at the camera and live audience.

Only between the two females and Bian ZhiMing, there was still an empty seat.

And clearly, none of the three dared to get closer to the middle seat.

Guan Liangzhe started creating suspense again: Oh! There's still one chief instructor not here? Everyone guess who it is!

Audience: Zhao Boss!

Guan Liangzhe laughed: Haha! Everyone is guessing Zhao Boss of North Star Entertainment?

Right after, Guan Liangzhe's smile paused, and his expression took on a hint of mystery.

With a wave of his hand, he loudly yelled: Let's welcome! King of Heaven

Gu Beihuai!!!

As soon as the voice rang out.

The scene instantly quieted down.

All the audience members were shocked, looking at each other.

Who?

Gu Beihuai?!

Backstage.

Gu Beihuai stood in the passage to go onstage.

The host in front had already shouted out his name.

But right now, Gu Beihuai stood unmoving, his gaze looking towards a fleeting figure at the end of the passage.

Silver hair, stirring up waves.

Gu Beihuai's heart fiercely skipped a beat!

He saw a little snow wolf?

What a beautiful little wolf!

When Nan XiangWan and Zhu Sha arrived, the show was already about to start.

The two of them were asked to hand over their phones again!

Nan XiangWan argued reasonably for a bit, but ultimately lost to the production team.

Zhu Sha had already gone back first to the Group 1 waiting room, waiting to go on.

Nan XiangWan after arguing with the production team, was pulled away by some staff to take photos.

She didn't even know why they suddenly wanted to take photos.

Then, she got lost.

She circled a big loop before finding her Group 1 waiting room.

Just when she was passing a corridor.

Nan XiangWan's footsteps paused at the end.

Since transmigrating over, she hadn't seen many good-looking guys.

This one, looked good!

But Nan XiangWan only looked for a second, before continuing walking past without stopping.

A smiling look rose in Gu Beihuai's eyes, then following the explosive cheers on site.

He walked out.

The lights flashed brightly!

Focusing on him!

At this moment, the King's appearance!

The onsite audience instantly exploded!

Bursting out screams that seemed to pierce the roof!

No one had expected to see King Gu in person here!

After all, the show production hadn't publicized this at all, they didn't say Gu Beihuai would come.

What happened to North Star Entertainment's Zhao Tiancheng?

But it was Gu Beihuai!!!

Surprise appearance!

The people who bought tickets were going crazy, this was totally worth it.

Hahaha!

After a simple greeting, Gu Beihuai sat in the chief instructor seat.

The chief instructor had 20,000 votes alone.

When he walked over, the three instructors all stood up and bowed, more cautious than when meeting Zhao Tiancheng.

Gu Beihuai waved his hand for everyone to sit.

The show officially began!

The livestream also instantly became hot.

Spreading from one to ten to a hundred, without any publicity at all, the livestream was squeezed to capacity.

Within just a few minutes, 100 million people surged in!

And it was still continuously growing!

All Gu Beihiuai fans!

Chief Director Hua Yuanwu's eyelid kept twitching, Gu Beihuai really had a lot of fans, their show had never reached such a high live viewership before.

Frightening!

Is this the rallying power of a Heavenly King?

Hua Yuanwu chuckled, looking very scheming.

At this time, Assistant Director Cui Ze walked over and sat nearby.

Hua Yuanwu's gaze flashed: What's the matter Director Cui?

Cui Ze: Nothing, just came to take a look backstage.

Hua Yuanwu smiled without replying.

At this time, the host on stage was already spinning the random selection on the big screen.

Guan Liangzhe: Let's see which group will go on stage first!

The order of going on stage was decided by random draw on site, whichever group it landed on would go.

The big screen spun and landed on a number.

2!

Group 2, which happened to be Ge Dongxuan's group.

Ge Dongxuan hurriedly brought her team members on stage to perform.

Chapter 33

Backstage restroom.

The five members of Group 14 were all watching the screen.

When they saw Gu Beihuai come on stage, Xi Baiwei's smile almost overflowed.

Did he come specially for her?

But why didn't he come backstage to say hi to her?

Yu Jingting walked to the sofa in disgust, wanting to sit down. She felt nauseous just seeing Xi Baiwei now.

Just then, Xi Baiwei also walked towards the sofa.

Seeing Yu Jingting already sitting down,

Xi Baiwei frowned: Get up, that's my seat.

In the past, Yu Jingting might have been polite, partly to show her amiability, and partly to highlight Xi Baiwei's maliciousness.

But now, with no cameras around and knowing the real situation,

Yu Jingting sat steadily on the sofa without moving, and blurted out: Cheap bitch!

Xi Baiwei's eyes widened in disbelief as she looked at the person in front of her.

Wasn't Yu Jingting a soft persimmon, very easy to squeeze?

How did she suddenly become a different person?

After a trip back to the company, she even became bolder, not only confronting her head-on, but even cursing such vulgar words?

Xi Baiwei: Good, Yu Jingting! Were you just pretending before? You're really a scheming bitch!

Yu Jingting: At least I'm not as shameless as you! Cheap bitch!

Xi Baiwei angrily kicked the sofa: You dare curse me?! Curse me again! See if I don't get Brother Gu Beihuai to blacklist you!

Yu Jingting laughed directly. She got up and slapped Xi Baiwei forcefully.

The slaps rang sharply!

Yu Jingting: Gu Beihuai? I think you're dreaming! Don't believe your nonsense! If we weren't about to go on stage, I'd really like to find 10,000 beggars to gangbang you!

Xi Baiwei's face was twisted in anger. She slapped Yu Jingting's hand away.

Then pounced on her!

Just as the two were about to get into a scuffle, the other three quickly came over to separate them.

Right at this moment,

the loudspeaker sounded.

Group 14, standby!

Looking at the screen, the host had drawn their group!

Xi Baiwei hurriedly tidied her clothes and hair. She couldn't lose her composure in front of Brother Gu Beihuai.

Yu Jingting just laughed coldly: Keep dreaming!

Soon, Group 14 was rushed onstage.

The lights dimmed and the music started.

Yu Jingting was cunning, while Xi Baiwei was arrogant.

So originally, this group had a double C configuration.

But because of the fight before going on stage, a bizarre scene appeared on stage.

The two were actually squeezing each other in front of the camera!

The positions that belonged to one of them were occupied by the other.

Or the lyrics that belonged to the other were snatched away.

In short, the whole performance was chaotic!

It was like they were there to do comedy!

The live audience almost vomited from watching, it was simply unbearable.

The online audience filled the bullet screen with complaints.

:What the f**k is this?

:I came for Gu Beihuai, but you show me this?

:I'm laughing so hard, why are they squeezing each other on camera? Trying to eat while performing?

:This show is quite naughty, openly displaying the catfight on stage?

:Watching this makes me want to puke!

:Why is this group's performance so long? Why is it live, I'm so uncomfortable that I can't fast forward!

:Anyone want to go give this show low ratings together? Based on this performance alone, it doesn't deserve more than 1 star.

The audience thought the trainees on this show were pretty good after seeing Ge Dongxuan's group.

Who would've expected something like this to pop up?

How awful was this scene!

When the director Hua Yuanwu saw these bullet screens, he was very upset!.

Such a big blunder happening during the public performance stage.

Speechless!

Finally, this group's performance ended.

The five trainees stood on stage, waiting for the coaches to critique.

Bian ZhiMing looked very embarrassed. He held the mic but couldn't get a word out for half a day.

He really didn't know how to critique what just happened! Zhong Lingfei and Zhao Lan pretended to be serious but were cursing wildly in their hearts.

Finally, Gu Beihuai took the mic.

Bian ZhiMing looked over as if seeing a lifesaver!

Leave it to the king to hold the stage!

Bian ZhiMing really couldn't take it anymore. He was afraid he would start scolding if he opened his mouth.

After Gu Beihuai took the mic, he looked at the five trainees on stage: Do you have anything to say about your performance?

The three other trainees lowered their heads in shame, having no words.

Yu Jingting wanted to speak but was cut off by Xi Baiwei.

Xi Baiwei looked at Gu Beihuai tenderly and spouted her prepared speech.

Brother Gu Beihuai, knowing that you came to the live show specially for me, I was so touched that I cried every day! Your help and promotion of me, it was you who...

A whole chunk of words!

Boos immediately sounded from the live audience, some even started cursing.

Bullet screens:

:????

:?????

:Someone tell me, is she crazy?

:Brain damaged, diagnosed!

:Gu Beihuai would come to the live show specially for you? You really are shameless!

:I wonder how she can say this stuff out loud.

:What kind of new marketing ploy is this? Disgusting!

:I'm a rational fan, not gonna argue with a psycho!

:Look at Xi Baiwei's teammates' expressions! Hahaha!

Seeing that Xi Baiwei was about to launch into a long tirade,

Gu Beihuai impatiently waved to the staff: Please mute her mic.

Click!

The staff immediately followed the order.

Xi Baiwei's voice was abruptly cut off. She looked at the coaches' table, her eyes full of shock and hurt.

The scene erupted into laughter!

Damn, mute her mic!

Gu Beihuai looked at her coldly: I don't even remember your name, stop trying to fake a connection.

Bullet screens:

:Hahahaha I'm laughing to death!

:That's my husband!

:Why is she calling Gu Beihuai brother? Shouldn't it be Teacher Gu? King Gu?

:Familiar cold and heartless Gu Beihuai!

:Does Xi Baiwei really not know my Gu Beihuai's temper? Still trying to clash against him?

:Please mute her mic! Hahaha! Dying of laughter!

:Gu Beihuai is so cool! Hahaha!

:I knew it! I knew it! No need for us fans to make a move when encountering a green tea bitch, hubby can handle the killing himself!

:Hubby kills by himself!

The uproarious scene and frantic bullet screens instantly reinvigorated the popularity of the show.

Director Hua Yuanwu finally breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing this.

Gu Beihuai still has the magic touch!

This "mute her mic" will probably trend on hot search soon.

On stage, Xi Baiwei was still desperately trying her mic, wanting to speak.

Gu Beihuai had already impatiently waved his hand: Next group.

After speaking, he ignored everyone's reactions and lowered his head to look at the song list.

Even the host was stunned for a moment before quickly going on stage to continue the proceedings.

But then, Yu Jingting suddenly grabbed the mic: Wait a minute!

Bullet screens:

:Here we go again!

:The familiar wait a minute.

:What's the deal with this Yu Jingting? Can someone explain?

:Time for a crash course, please search for the Yu Jingting series in Tea Talk for yourself, thanks!

:Thanks for pointing the way!

Gu Beihuai didn't even raise his head: Mute her too.

Click!

Yu Jingting's mic also went silent.

Another wave of laughter erupted from the scene.

The effect of this show was explosive!

Chapter 34
Group 14 leaving the stage.

Before they even got off the stage walkway, an argument erupted!

Yu Jingting grabbed Xi BaiWei's hair: "You cheap dog! How dare you compete with me! And stealing my chances to speak, now I've lost all opportunity to speak!"

She angrily pulled Xi BaiWei's hair over and over, wishing she could rip her scalp right off!

Xi Baiwei was already very provoked by Gu Beihuai's cold attitude on stage. Now off stage she was getting her hair pulled and slapped by a berserk Yu Jingting.

She broke down right there!

Shouting loudly: "Director! The director told me to do it!!"

She clearly remembered that the person who had come to inform her that Gu Beihuai would be coming was the director himself!

Otherwise, she wouldn't have been so brazen, right?

But at this moment backstage, the director Hua Yuanwu's face was expressionless:

Staff member: "Director, Yu Jingting and Xi BaiWei are fighting!"

Hua Yuanwu: "They're fighting so go break it up, why are you telling me?"

Staff: "But Xi BaiWei is loudly claiming that the director set her up."

Hua Yuanwu slammed the table angrily: "What an ungrateful thing! I told her that Gu Heavenly King was coming to give her a shock, to stop her from having any improper thoughts. But how did she respond on stage? I was embarrassed for her!"

Staff: "Understood!"

After yelling,

Hua Yuanwu immediately picked up his phone and sent a message.

Hua Yuanwu: "Xi BaiWei's excessive self-imagination has incurred public wrath, Group 14 is brawling."

The recipient didn't reply to the message.

But at the top of the chat window, three big words were clearly visible.

Gu Beihuai!

Hua Yuanwu wasn't surprised that Gu didn't reply. What surprised him was,

Gu Beihuai had specially asked him to pass on a message and give Xi BaiWei a boost?

This is too vicious!

Online, Xi BaiWei's image was thoroughly ruined.

In real life, it goes without saying how devastated Xi BaiWei was by this blow. Whether she stayed or left, she'd become a target for all the trainees.

She had gloated for too long.

Director Hua Yuanwu's body shuddered. He still felt Gu Beihuai was frightening.

With just a casual instigation, a trainee's future was ruined.

Did these two have a grudge?

Just because this trainee had tried gimmicky marketing?

Hua Yuanwu felt it shouldn't be like this. Gu Beihuai wasn't someone who cared about trivial details.

Could it be Xi BaiWei's malicious behavior on the show was even unbearable to the Heavenly King?

No way!

Hua Yuanwu shook his head again. The Heavenly King wouldn't be so petty.

-----------------

On Weibo, after Yu Jingting's group had performed on stage.

A hot search suddenly shot up to the #1 spot on the hot search rankings.

【Sweetheart Yu Jingting】

Inside was a 9-pic collage posted by a top influencer.

Every picture was carefully selected!

Photos of Yu Jingting, gifs, all kinds of beautiful pics, high-res quality!

It had to be said, the shots were truly amazing, the angles were chosen by what must have been a master-level photographer.

But the number of likes on this post was extremely miserable, only a few dozen comments.

And they were all question marks.

Who is this?

Why is she on hot search?

Paid promotion?

Just as everyone was questioning it, another hot search was frantically commented on, shared and liked by fans.

It instantly replaced the #1 hot search!

【Gu Beihuai: Mute it】

The bizarre hot search term, plus the top celebrity's name Gu Beihuai, made everyone click in to see.

At a glance, it was hilarious!

It was an edited video compilation.

Gu Beihuai's expressionless "mute it", followed directly by him muting without even looking up.

Caption: Strict mentor Gu Heavenly King!

The blogger who edited this video even added some distortion effects.

Gu Beihuai's 360 degree flawless face, combined with his expressionless muting, suddenly became demonic, seemingly bewitching.

Comments:

Hahaha! Infinite loop! My brain is just "mute it, muted"

You guys noticed right, big bro is so handsome when he's strict!

Strict mentor Gu Beihuai! So handsome!

Big bro used to be coldly handsome! Now he's strictly handsome!

Come on! Fans are used to it, Gu Beihuai never smiles!

Those of us who watched the livestream know, Gu wasn't being strict, he was just impatient haha!

At Huawan Entertainment.

Agent Lin Yao was stunned: Gu Beihuai is trending!

Huawan Vice President Yu Weihong frowned: What number is he?

Lin Yao: #1! He directly pushed down Jingting's hot search! But it wasn't a post he made himself, it was an edited video made by an influencer.

Yu Weihong sucked in a breath, looking very unhappy: It wasn't posted by him? Then pay that blogger to delete Gu Beihuai's trending topic!

Lin Yao: Jingting's post already has over 50,000 comments, it got squeezed off!

Damn it! Yu Weihong fiercely slammed his cup, then gritted his teeth: Buy Jingting another hot search!

Lin Yao was surprised but asked: Okay, what should the content be?

Since it wasn't costing her money, Yu Weihong wanted to buy it so she'd buy it.

Yu Weihong said: Make it a fierce one, get someone to edit it. Focus on her image, I want my daughter to debut as a top-level artist!

Lin Yao thought for a bit: Huawan's little princess is down-to-earth and low-key for her debut?

Yu Weihong's eyes lit up. He approvingly looked at the agent: Go with this! Boost Jingting's credentials!

Lin Yao nodded and immediately got to work.

-----------------

At this point in the live broadcast of the show, several other groups of trainees had performed on stage.

Other than the first group with Ge Dongxuan, the groups after didn't have much ability.

Gradually, the audience was getting tired.

At this time, the drawing of lots segment arrived.

Host Guan Liangzhe looked at the big screen: "Wow! We've finally drawn the first group! First group trainees! Get ready!"

Backstage in the waiting room.

Zhu Sha immediately stood up and slapped her teammates on the back: "Go for it! You can do it!"

The 3 teammates were exceptionally nervous. They put their hands together in a circle to psych themselves up before going on stage.

But when they turned their heads, they saw Nan XiangWan sitting on the sofa, completely zoned out.

And she was holding a bag of potato chips.

Zhu Sha: "Nan XiangWan! Stop eating!"

Nan XiangWan poured the remaining potato chips into her mouth in one go, chewing vigorously.

She was hungry!!!

She had gone to get styled and made up early in the morning, and hadn't eaten lunch after coming back in the afternoon.

She was starving!

After polishing off the bag of chips, Nan XiangWan got up.

She took a deep breath, then yelled loudly:

"Charge!!!"

Teammates:

"Fight!!!"

The 5 of them raced through the hallway onto the stage.

At this moment, the stage lights had already gone dark.

Whether it was the live audience or those watching the stream, all they could see was pitch black.

Until the opening of [Skee] sounded.

Just the invincible intro had audiences screaming!

Then

The lights flashed, forming beams illuminating the stage.

Chapter 35

The lighting was dim, coming in bundles of flickering rays.

Accompanied by the prelude sounds, one could vaguely make out five silhouettes dancing in the interplay of light and shadow.

That feeling of appearing and disappearing really tickled people's hearts!

Even several instructors couldn't help craning their necks to see more clearly.

Finally, the fast-paced rhythm passed.

A slightly hoarse female voice rapped out:

[S"ere]

[reageeplyfkgreayogo]

The standard English lines and sexy connected singing, along with the incomparable rap breath, exploded the scene in an instant!

It sounded so good!

At the same time as the voice rang out, the stage lights brightened dramatically!

The crowd quickly saw the five girls on stage.

They were arranged with one in the middle and the rest surrounding her.

The one in the middle...

Her silver hair swayed like the sleek fur of an arctic wolf in the wind.

A pair of eyes as dark as ink glanced over, capturing souls!

What kind of aura and elegance was that, it unconsciously made people want to kneel on one knee.

To bow down before her!

It was Nan XiangWan!

She wore a black silk shirt, contrasting sharply with her head of silver hair!

Add that to her exquisite makeup and the drop of bloody tear by her eye.

That sight,

truly drove people crazy!

Screams erupted at the scene, countless people shouting Nan XiangWan's name!

Both male and female fans went nuts!

Nan XiangWan stood in the middle of the five, microphone in hand, her lips continuously closing and slightly parting.

The rap segment came out clear and melodious.

Each enunciated sound was pleasing to the ear.

The audience stared at those lips, truly cherry red.

Mesmerized once again!

How could anyone's lips be so sexy while singing?!

The song reached the middle section.

Zhu Sha's part rang out, with the sisterly image to Nan XiangWan's costume, it was instantly recognizable to all.

Amidst the ongoing rhythm, the five voices threaded through the song.

Harmonizing, interspersing,

cooperating flawlessly!

In the chorus.

Nan XiangWan's voice sounded:

[Takgofferaoakee]

[Do"koereI"gogIfeelepa]

A total of four short segments, a full 25 seconds of solo.

The four teammates all stood behind Nan XiangWan, cooperating in the dance, following her footsteps.

Nan XiangWan started walking towards the front, nearing the audience.

She seemed to casually stroll, one hand holding the mic, long legs walking and singing. Her silver locks swayed with each step, every strand like prancing elves!

Nan XiangWan's fair and slender fingers, matching the music and moves, forcefully tore at her own black shirt collar.

One button ripped open, revealing an exquisite clavicle.

This was part of the choreography by Zhu Sha.

It looked casual, but was meticulously designed!

The overall picture was like a proud wolf king howling for battle, with four wolf guards behind echoing might and glory.

The visual impact was really strong!

And on site, it had already exploded from the moment Nan XiangWan's fingers hooked into her collar!

Ahhhhhhhh!

Sister! Sister ahhhhhh!

Kill me! Kill me ahhhhhh!

Crazy ahhhhhh! Hubby! Hubby ahhhhh!

Some excited girls on site were screaming madly, even bawling loudly.

If not for the booming music on site, this recording session might have been screamed apart by them!

Overall director Hua Yuanwu kept listening to the reports from staff in his earpiece.

Fainting due to overexcitement in section 11!

Emergency! Two girls fainted in section 7!

Hua Yuanwu: !!!

These girls were charmed unconscious by Nan XiangWan?!

Damn!

Call an ambulance!

But soon, he heard staff report in his earpiece again.

The fainted girl in section 11 refused the ambulance!

The two fainted girls in section 7 got up and pushed away the staff, returning to watch!

Apart from the explosion on site.

Onscreen comments:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nan XiangWan! My husband! My husband ahhhhhh!

Damn! I'm Gu Beihuai's fan, but now I'm helplessly charmed by a girl?!

Wuwuwu! Sorry Gu Beihuai bro, I'm betraying you.

Any Nan XiangWan fans here? Please add me to the fan group, thanks!

I'm too excited to type, just rolling my face on the keyboard!

I excitedly banged my head on the wall, got complained by downstairs neighbor!

I excitedly smashed my phone, getting beaten by mom!

I'm awesome, just got beaten by mom, now getting beaten by dad!

Make way! Make way!! Nan XiangWan fans gather! Gather! Go hype her up online, hurry!

Coming coming, us bricks are here!

Hahaha what's with bricks?

This stage is awesome! Nan XiangWan so talented!

On stage.

After her solo, Nan XiangWan retreated back to her teammates. For their sections, she cooperated with the dance and harmonized.

The five cooperated seamlessly, no vying at all, giving each her due.

As for the center spot, Zhu Sha stated from the start it was Nan XiangWan's.

The three teammates didn't object at all.

Some dance moves looked simple but were very difficult to execute perfectly.

Especially with this song's high difficulty, needing strong rap rhythm while conveying majestic aura.

An injured ruler must maintain dignity!

That carefree handsomeness, the rhythmic singing and dancing.

Only Nan XiangWan accomplished it perfectly!

Even Zhu Sha couldn't do it flawlessly, always seeming a bit stiff.

Nan XiangWan's expertise in dance, vocals, and rap, allowed her to interpret this song perfectly!

At this moment!

She was the true Wolf Queen!

The song reached the coda.

Nan XiangWan's rap sounded:

[I"vegoykek]

[Skooee]

[Sareegeleaveyvegeegoaelfeoeg]

Another segment of flawless rap enunciation. Even her breathing sounded great!

The music stopped, ending the 3 minute 45 second stage performance.

Over!

The moment the sound stopped, the excitement and passion on site could no longer be contained.

The frenzy below overwhelmed the staff!

Some even tried to rush onstage!

Just as things were chaotic.

Gu Beihuai picked up the mic, needing someone to preside before the host came out.

But suddenly, a sonorous voice shouted.

Demanding silence!

The scene instantly quieted.

Everyone blankly watched the stage.

Nan XiangWan gripped the mic, glaring below: No noise!

Chapter 36
That evening, Nan XiangWan's face was very serious as she sternly reprimanded the audience.

She immediately quieted the spectators as if they were recruits being yelled at by a drill sergeant!

The scene became as quiet as chickens!

Everyone was well behaved.

Nan XiangWan nodded satisfactorily, then stood with her legs shoulder width apart and her hands behind her back, standing ramrod straight.

She looked towards the mentor's podium.

She had seen the live feed in the waiting room earlier, so she knew what was coming up next - the mentor critiques.

It was very important!

So Nan XiangWan stood like a drill sergeant, looking at the mentors.

Come on!

Critique us quickly!

Praise her!

Zhu Sha and the other four teammates were convinced, but now the die was cast and they couldn't change it.

They had no way to alter things.

They could only stand stubbornly next to Nan XiangWan and try their best to stand in a similar manner so as not to look too out of place.

The scene was quiet.

In contrast, the bullet screen comments were:

Hahaha! Hahahahaha! What is Nan XiangWan's stance?

Special forces soldier Nan XiangWan has arrived!

That familiar stance again!

Quiet! Hahahaha! Nan XiangWan is disciplining the trainees on site???

Disciplining trainees on site, not bad!

Laughing to death! The other trainees are obediently waiting for critiques, but Nan XiangWan is standing like a drill sergeant, as if watching over her own recruits!

The mentors are laughing too! Look at the mentors' expressions, they're dumbfounded!

Speaking of which, why didn't Nan XiangWan test into a military academy? Hahahaha!

At a basketball court in Gusu City.

Nan ChaoYang made plans with his classmates to play basketball all day.

He had beaten all his companions down, and the others were resting on the sidelines.

Only he was left, dribbling back and forth on the court, constantly sweating as he shot baskets.

As if he had gone mad and knew no fatigue!

A few classmates were sitting on the sidelines, scrolling through their phones.

Ning Yan: Hey, Nan ChaoYang! Aren't you going to watch Nan XiangWan's livestream? It should be her turn soon, right?

Nan ChaoYang scoffed: What's there to watch, I see her at home every day.

At this moment, Rong Zhen jumped up excitedly: Damn! Ning Yan, has your mouth been blessed? Her group got picked!

As he spoke, Rong Zhen shouted wildly: Nan ChaoYang, come watch! It's a live broadcast on site! Nan XiangWan is on stage!

It seemed as if Nan ChaoYang didn't hear him. He ran even farther away.

Slam dunking forcefully with the basketball.

Rong Zhen waved at him: Nan ChaoYang, hurry up! I'm about to become a fan of your sister!

Ning Yan next to him opened Weibo: I'm already a fan, I'm going to vote for her now.

Nan ChaoYang had a complex expression. He wanted to watch but was also afraid.

He could hear the livestream audio coming from his classmates' phones.

It sounded... really good?

Was that Nan XiangWan's voice?

How could that timid and cowardly sister of his sing rap so well?

After one song ended.

The two classmates were excited along with the on-site audience and bullet screen comments.

The performance was shockingly amazing!

Nan XiangWan was simply awesomely cool!

Nan ChaoYang was peeking at the screen.

After watching, his cheeks were slightly flushed, a bit high from the excitement.

She was going to debut and gain fans!

Also, Nan XiangWan looked really beautiful with makeup on screen!

Although Nan ChaoYang wouldn't admit it and still acted indifferent, he couldn't help but feel proud inside.

Nan XiangWan, his sister.

So awesome!!!

At the recording site.

Bian ZhiMing, Zhong Lingfei and Zhao Lan were feeling very excited at the moment.

The three of them had guessed that this group's performance would be explosive, but they hadn't expected it to be so shockingly amazing!

They'd heard that some audience members were so excited that they fainted?

It was truly a flawless stage!

The three of them even resented not being able to scream along with the audience.

Now it was time for critiques, and all three of them picked up the mics, wanting to speak.

But someone was faster than them!

Nan XiangWan.

Gu Beihuai's voice suddenly rang out.

The three mentors were startled, then shut their mouths.

At this moment, Gu Beihuai was holding the mic with one hand, his gaze deep and focused as he looked at the stage.

It was as if at that instant, his eyes could only hold one person!

A long silence.

Nan XiangWan met his gaze, waiting for him to speak.

But after half a day...

she didn't get anything?

Nan XiangWan was anxious. She picked up the mic: Say something!

The scene burst into laughter.

The bullet screen also laughed wildly.

But Gu Beihuai's gaze was simply too fiery, as if wanting to melt Nan XiangWan!

Bullet screen comments:

Wait, is it me or is Gu Beihuai being weird?

I'm freaking out! Gu Beihuai isn't trying to steal Nan XiangWan from us, is he?

Those in front, your worries are a bit excessive!

Don't spread rumors! Don't force promotional gimmicks on my brother!

But you guys see how weird Gu Beihuai's gaze is, right?

Just as the bullet screen was full of question marks.

Gu Beihuai took a deep breath and spoke: There's nothing much to say about the performance, it was perfect. Nan XiangWan fully demonstrated her versatility and skill, the other four teammates also coordinated very well. This group will undoubtedly take first place if nothing unexpected happens.

His words made the on-site crowd clap wildly.

It was recognition from the king!

Moreover, Gu Beihuai rarely spoke so much, and they were all compliments!

It was so rare!

Gu Beihuai spoke again, his tone serious: I invited you on Weibo before, now I'll formally ask you again face-to-face.

Nan XiangWan: ?

Gu Beihuai's eyes lit up for a moment: Nan XiangWan, are you willing to be the female lead in my new song "Sword Dance" MV?

The scene instantly erupted!

A personal invitation from the king Gu Beihuai!

And it was the second time!

It must be known that in Gu Beihuai's entire career, as he rose to the peak, he had never promoted anyone so enthusiastically.

Such solemnity was an absolute affirmation of Nan XiangWan!

Nan XiangWan hadn't even debuted yet, but she was about to explode in popularity!

Amidst the cheers.

Nan XiangWan tilted her head: How much are you paying?

Freeze!

The on-site crowd, the production crew, and all the staff froze in shock.

The mentors on stage and Zhu Sha's group were also dumbstruck!

Bullet screen comments:

????

???????

I haven't recovered from Gu Beihuai's solemn invitation yet, and Nan XiangWan comes out with this line?

Sorry, this plot twist is too fast, I can only express my current mood with a "Damn!"

Damn! Damn! Damn!

Really can't keep up with the pace, my brother Nan only cares about money!

As expected, wherever there is Nan XiangWan, there are plot twists!

But you can also see that King Gu sincerely wants to promote her talent, right? This is clearly full support!

Someone come kill me to cheer King Gu up!

Kill me too! To cheer Gu Beihuai and Nan XiangWan up! I really can't keep up with these two's conversational rhythm! One blows minds, the other is dumbfounded!

Mindblowing and dumbfounded CP???

Those in front, scram!

Laughing to death hahahaha!

Chapter 37

Gu Beihuai was also stunned for a moment, then laughed: How much do you want?

Nan Xiangwan's eyes lit up as she held up five fingers: Is this number okay?

Gu Beihuai: 5 million? No problem.

Nan Xiangwan was shocked!

Just to shoot a MV, and he readily promised 5 million?

She had originally intended to ask for 50,000 or so.

The gap between people is really big!

Nan Xiangwan was instantly excited. She urged: Should we sign a contract? Let's sign now!

Can't let the 5 million slip away!

Gu Beihuai smiled: Don't worry, I'll have you sign later.

At this time, the three mentors finally had a chance to speak up.

They began to give their comments in turn, but they were basically all praise.

Zhu Sha and the others kept bowing to thank them for the compliments!

After the comments were finally over, this group got off the stage and the next group drew lots to go on stage.

Back in the waiting room.

In the corridor, Nan Xiangwan saw staff members rushing by.

"Take her to the hospital! Hurry!"

"Call an ambulance!"

Then she saw Xi Baiwei being carried away on a stretcher, covered in blood.

Her face was scratched, and a large chunk of hair had been ripped out. It was gruesome!

If it weren't for Nan Xiangwan's strong memory, she almost didn't recognize that this was Xi Baiwei!

In her shock, she wanted to step forward to watch the commotion.

But she was pushed into the waiting room by a staff member, and then all the waiting room doors were locked.

Unless it was a group about to go on stage, no one else could come out!

Zhu Sha immediately understood what was happening: To avoid damage to the reputation of the program team, this matter had to be covered up. We'll probably have to sign a non-disclosure agreement afterwards.

Wen Zijie was a little nervous: Was that Xi Baiwei just now? What happened to her?

Ding Wen cautiously said: I just went to the bathroom and heard a little. They said Xi Baiwei and Yu Jingting started fighting after they got off stage.

Yue Xin: It must have been because of fighting over the center position! Their group had a big accident on stage!

Ding Wen: Will Yu Jingting be eliminated? Beating Xi Baiwei like that, to the point she had to be taken to the hospital.

Zhu Sha pursed her lips: No.

Ding Wen was surprised: Why not? Isn't that misconduct? If we report it to the police...

Zhu Sha: The program team probably won't report it to the police. The company and her family will help smooth it over for her.

Everyone was shocked. Yu Jingting's backstage connections seem very powerful!

At this moment, Zhu Sha suddenly looked over at Nan Xiangwan.

Nan Xiangwan had no gossip to watch, and felt hungry again.

She immediately started speaking into the wireless microphone: Staff, do you have any food? Is there any food, is there any food, is there any food, bring it to Waiting Room 1, a trainee is about to starve to death, starving to death, starving to death!

She kept shouting! Wouldn't stop!

She kept at it until a staff member finally came and knocked on the door.

They threw in a big bag of food!

Nan Xiangwan immediately started eating!

Zhu Sha was truly at a loss for words. The questions she had wanted to ask got stuck in her throat and she forced herself to swallow them back down.

Nan Xiangwan, all you think about is eating!

Immediately after, her three teammates came over to eat together with Nan Xiangwan.

In the end, even Zhu Sha ate a few bites.

Consider it a celebration!

Celebrating the successful dance performance!

This battle has been won!

Compared to the various situations in other waiting rooms, Nan Xiangwan's was truly lively.

The five of them chatted while eating, chattering on.

Halfway through the meal.

Nan Xiangwan spoke into the wireless mic again: Program team, staff members! Is there any water, water, water, water, water! Drinks, drinks, drinks, drinks! I'm dying of thirst, dying of thirst, dying of thirst, dying of thirst!

Before long, the waiting room door opened, and a staff member handed in a large bucket of water.

As soon as the door closed again.

Nan Xiangwan picked up the mic again: I want Coke! I want Coke! I want Coke! I want Coke!

Whoosh!

The staff member rushed in, unable to endure it any longer, and confiscated Nan Xiangwan's wireless microphone.

To avoid any further disruptions afterwards, they confiscated everyone else's as well!

Zhu Sha and the others were speechless. Nan Xiangwan didn't care at all, and continued lounging in the waiting room, eating and drinking.

If there's no Coke, then there's no Coke!

-----------------

On Weibo.

A hot search topic suddenly shot up to the top.

【Hua Wan Entertainment's little princess Yu Jingting debuts!】

It was a video Weibo post, showing clips of Yu Jingting at home or working hard practicing dances.

They also edited in a short clip of Yu Jingting's stage performance!

Comments:

: She again? Buying the hot search ranking twice in a row, money means nothing to her?

: Isn't this the one who caused the accident on stage in "Debut! Trainee!"? Fighting over the center position?

: Yu Jingting is Hua Wan Entertainment's little princess? What kind of wealth is that, why does she need to join the entertainment industry?

: The one above, money in the entertainment industry is easy to earn!

: Hot search? Let me take this opportunity to bring up the Yu Jingting gossip series!

: Hahaha, with only 100 comments total, this bought hot search is so awkward.

Hua Wan Entertainment headquarters, Deputy General Manager's Office.

Seeing the comments under the 【Hua Wan Entertainment's little princess Yu Jingting debuts!】 Weibo post, Yu Weihong was furious and cursed up a storm.

"Delete them!" He slammed the table. "What is this blogger doing, working so inefficiently? These comments have been up for several minutes already, why haven't they been deleted yet? They're all Jingting's antis!"

Agent Lin Yao wiped the cold sweat from her brow, and said awkwardly: There weren't many comments to begin with, it'll look even more deserted if we delete them.

Yu Weihong: My daughter doesn't need this negative publicity to gain fame!

Lin Yao was about to say something when her sharp eyes caught a certain topic rapidly rising up the hot search chart.

In a moment, it shot up to #1!

Knocking Yu Jingting's post down a spot!

Lin Yao's eyelid twitched rapidly. The two #1 hot searches they bought for Yu Jingting were both knocked down in less than a few minutes?

How unlucky could they get!

Last time it was Pop King Gu, and now who was it?

Taking a closer look, Lin Yao was baffled.

【Rapper Wolf King Nan Xiangwan】 [Explode]

Explode???

This hot search topic actually had an [Explode] tag after it?

Lin Yao was shocked and hurriedly clicked in to take a look.

A 3 minute 45 second stage performance video!

Posted by the official "Debut! Trainee!" Weibo account!

After watching it, Lin Yao fell silent.

This Weibo post already had over a million likes!

What's more, pop king Gu Beihuai had reshared it!

With the pop king's popularity, the original post's heat shot up another level!

The other mentors had all reshared it too!

Not only that, but the official program Weibo account quickly followed up by posting another hype post for Nan Xiangwan.

On it was a high definition photo they had taken of Nan Xiangwan's wolf king look today!

In the HD picture, the exquisite makeup and perfect features were enlarged countless times!

Lin Yao recalled that earlier when Nan Xiangwan had gotten lost before going on stage, the program team had pulled her aside to take photos.

The staff really had good foresight. As soon as they saw her, they realized photos should be taken for hype!

This look was truly too gorgeous. It would be a waste not to take pictures!

Nan Xiangwan herself didn't know the photos would be posted on the official Weibo account.

Everything worked out so seamlessly, allowing the hot search to steadily remain #1!

Unmoving from the top spot!

Lin Yao was silent.

Yu Weihong suddenly cried out: What are the people running our official Weibo account doing!

Lin Yao was startled. Looking at Hua Wan Entertainment's official Weibo account, she was shocked to find they had reshared the Nan Xiangwan stage performance video posted by "Debut! Trainee!".

Lin Yao was flabbergasted!

Refreshing the page.

The Hua Wan Entertainment official Weibo had also reshared Nan Xiangwan's wolf king look picture right after!

Two reshares in succession!

Yu Weihong and Lin Yao were shocked speechless for a good while.

What did this mean?

Had Nan Xiangwan signed with Hua Wan Entertainment?

How did they not know about this!

Chapter 38
Nan Xiangwan's video blog post under "Wolf King Rapper Nan Xiangwan" already had over 90,000 comments, and the number was still growing!

Apart from the traffic brought by the Heavenly King Gu Beihuai, there were also a large number of people who rushed in after watching the live stream!

Many people have been attracted by Nan Xiangwan's stage performance!

Comments:

Sister, kill me! Ah ah ah! Nan Xiangwan is my husband! My husband is so handsome!

Nan Xiangwan Snow Wolf King really killed me!

You're my king! You're my king, Nan Xiangwan!

Blow up the Snow Wolf King! Wolf King Nan Xiangwan!

I was there today. Let me tell you guys the live performance was 100 times more handsome than the video! Really!!

I can prove it! There were fans who directly fainted from his handsomeness on site. They were carried away on stretchers!

The one who fainted from his handsomeness was me! When I woke up I realized they were going to put me in an ambulance! I f**king resisted and killed my way back! But when I got back the performance was already over, I didn't get to see the full live performance, wuwuwu! I'm crying to death! Ah ah ah! Wolf King Xiangwan!

Let me tell you guys! You have to have a strong heart when watching Nan Xiangwan's performance! Because you'll be suffocated by her handsomeness! Really suffocated!

Are there any Nan Xiangwan fans who can show me the way? Personal page? And fan groups too?

Here! Here! Brick friends are here! Follow @NanXiangwan

Wait, brick???

Long live the Queen of the South, bricks will always accompany!

New friends take a look at this you'll come back and thumbs up me [Brick Breaking with Bare Hands].gf

Madly promote [Brick Breaking with Bare Hands].gf

Y'all crazy! Stop messing around! Go vote for her!!!

Make Nan Xiangwan go viral!

Nan Xiangwan's Weibo fans surged again.

This video occupied the top spot on major platforms!

Amidst the alternation between new and old fans, the legendary brick-breaking picture was spread like wildfire between them in private messages.

And so, another trending topic swayed up to squeeze in, accidentally jumping to second place.

Pushing Yu Jingting's topic down by one spot!

【Nan Xiangwan Brick Breaking with Bare Hands】[Hot Search]

It's a gif, showing Nan Xiangwan's brick breaking with bare hands when she first appeared on screen.

The top 3 real-time hot search suddenly became very weird.

The top two were both about Nan Xiangwan.

The first one drove people crazy with handsomeness.

The second one drove people crazy with laughter.

-----------------

Nan Xiangwan herself was eating and drinking in the dressing room. She didn't get the prompt for completing the "Performance" mission, but got a second prompt instead.

【Ding!】

【Sudden Exposure: Congratulations to the host for making it to the hot search, congratulations to the host for breaking 5 million Weibo followers】

【Exposure Reward: Congratulations to the host for becoming a top-level VIP member of various luxury brands; Congratulations to the host for receiving a 10x online shopping cashback, capped at 20,000RMB】

Nan Xiangwan: ???

As she ate sausages, she glanced at the system panel.

【Top Streamer System】

【Host: Nan Xiangwan】

【Age: 17】

【Appearance: 95 (Stunningly Beautiful)】

【Figure: 95 (Stunningly Beautiful)】

【Charisma: 95 (Stunningly Beautiful)】

【Followers: 5 million (Budding Star)】

【Skills: Dance Mastery, Singing Mastery, Rap Mastery】

【Assets: 180,000RMB】

After reviewing it, she understood.

It was unrelated to the mission, just a reward for the exposure after gaining popularity.

The system panel now had a followers count.

5 million was considered quite high?

Considered a budding star?

Nan Xiangwan: Dog!

She briefly looked through the so-called VIP membership, it was just being able to customize some things ordinary people couldn't buy, or skip queues for high-end products.

Nan Xiangwan continued eating, expressionless.

What use did she have for this useless VIP status?

But what really excited her was the 10x online shopping cashback coming back hahaha!

Not a bad system this dog.

At this time, the final stage on the front stage was ending after a full 3 hours of filming.

Ge Dongxuan's group at the start was still decent, Nan Xiangwan's group in the middle was the most stunning, then there was also Zhu Sha's group that left an impression, and another group with Jian Ya as the center was not bad too.

Other than that, surprisingly, there were no more memorable performances.

The host Guan Liangzhe came on stage: Now we'll begin the most exciting vote tallying section!

The big screen on site switched, and the on-site and off-site vote counts for the 20 groups began updating live.

The off-site votes were one vote per person, and required real-name verification.

Those who came to watch live got 5 votes each, with 1,000 spectators in total, so 5,000 votes.

As soon as the vote tally began updating, the atmosphere on-site tensed up!

But as the counts increased, the crowd erupted into excitement, the tension gone.

Because Nan Xiangwan's group in 1st place was far, far ahead!

The off-site real-name votes totaled 973,432 votes!

This number was simply horrifying to the extreme!

The group in 2nd place had less than 200,000 votes!

This gap, five times???

And the entire voting period was only 3 hours, from 3pm when the show started to 6pm when it ended.

Nearly a million votes in just 3 hours?!

Are you f**king kidding me?!

This batch of fans were simply too f**king capable!

Keep in mind Nan Xiangwan's total Weibo followers were only 5 million.

That was already the ceiling for real, authentic fan numbers.

Not even including the huge numbers of students and working people who simply didn't have time to watch the livestream.

The fans helping their idols vote were only a small portion of the diehard fans!

In other words, apart from the fans coming in from Weibo, there were also fans from other major platforms voting for Nan Xiangwan!!!

This was only the first live performance, and the moment everyone saw these numbers, they understood.

Nan Xiangwan was going to blow up!

After the off-site vote tally ended, the on-site votes were added.

Everyone watched as the first group's count suddenly jumped up again.

Good gracious, 4,900 votes!

Out of the 1,000 people on-site, only 20 didn't vote for Nan Xiangwan's group?

Adding in the numbers who had fainted from excessive excitement and been carried out...

The executive director and all the staff were dumbfounded!

The first group was simply too overwhelmingly powerful!

The executive director Hua Yuanwu breathed a sigh of relief, good thing, good thing the other groups still had many off-site fans voting.

Otherwise they might as well cancel the show!

It would just become a Nan Xiangwan solo show!

Host Guan Liangzhe looked at the vote count and grinned: Oh? Very strong huh, Group 1? Now, we invite the 5 apprentice instructors to cast their 5,000 votes each!

Each apprentice instructor could distribute their 5,000 votes among 3 groups as they wished.

Wei Sha smiled and spoke: I'll do this, 2,000 votes to Nan Xiangwan's Group 1, 1,500 votes to Ge Dongxuan's Group 2, the remaining 1,500 votes to Jian Ya's Group 18.

Group 1's count exceeded 980,000!

Guan Liangzhe looked towards the other 4 apprentice instructors.

Unexpectedly, these 4 had no intention of saying anything, directly voting.

The audience then saw Group 14's count suddenly shoot up, increasing by 20,000 votes!

In a flash, it jumped to the on-site top 5!

The live audience was taken aback, what the heck?

Which group was Group 14 again?

Oh right, it was the group that had the stage accident!

Chapter 39

The four intern mentors had no intention of speaking. Guan Liangzhe, as the host, naturally looked to the chief mentor stand.

Guan Liangzhe: So mentors, who will you vote for?

Bian ZhiMing was the first to speak: I won't vote for the first group. It's not that I'm biased, it's just that the first group is too strong and doesn't need my help. They will definitely win, so I'll give my 10,000 votes to the children I think are promising and need my 10,000 votes.

After speaking, he divided his 10,000 votes among the other groups.

Zhong Lingfei and Zhao Lan did the same.

The three of them felt that with the first group's powerful fans voting, they didn't need to add anything extra during this performance.

On the other hand, some other groups actually performed quite well, but because Nan XiangWan's group was so amazingly perfect, it overshadowed the normal level of performance of the other trainees, resulting in very low votes.

The three mentors voted very reasonably. Guan Liangzhe complimented them for a while.

The audience applauded!

They had to admit that at this critical juncture, the decision of the three mentors was very wise!

Now it was time for chief mentor Gu Beihuai.

Guan Liangzhe looked expectantly at the chief mentor stand: Our king Gu Beihuai, who will you vote for?

Gu Beihuai smiled: The winner takes all. My thinking is different from the three seniors. I've decided to use my 20,000 votes to help the first idol with over one million votes on this show be born!

After he finished speaking-

Clap!

The first group's votes broke one million!

The total was 1,003,332 votes!

The host Guan Liangzhe widened his eyes. At this moment, he was also very excited that he couldn't help but show off his smooth Jiangnan hosting skills.

Guan Liangzhe: As expected of the king Gu Beihuai! Such boldness, such amazing aura! What a line "The winner takes all, helping the birth of one million votes!" With just one arm, creating such a huge lead in votes on stage! Let us invite the first group members Nan XiangWan! Zhu Sha! Ding Wen! Wen Zijie! Yue Xin! Come on stage!

Only the first place contestants could go on stage again. The other trainees could only obediently stay in the waiting room and watch.

Guan Liangzhe spoke as fast as a laser gun!

In just a few sentences he moved the show along to the segment where the first place contestant returns to the stage!

Zhong Lingfei, Zhao Lan and Bian ZhiMing still hadn't recovered from Gu Beihuai's words just now when they were left behind by the host's machine gun-like speech speed and couldn't keep up.

And then, the first group came on stage!

The three middle-aged mentors had a completely confused look on their faces.

Sitting at the mentor stand, their expressions were quite interesting.

Comments:

Hahahaha!

Zhao Lan mentor has regained consciousness! Regain consciousness!

Quick, look at their expressions, so funny!

The host talks too fast!

I suddenly want to become this host's fan?

Hahaha! The host is so funny!

Amidst the lively noise, the members of the first group walked onto the stage.

Once again seeing Nan XiangWan's exquisite styling.

The audience below started screaming again.

Nan XiangWan! Nan XiangWan ah ah ah!

Hubby! Hubby look at me! Look at me ah ah ah!

Nan XiangWan

Nan XiangWan!!!!

The screams overwhelmed the music on stage and the host's voice.

The audience had now all transformed into Nan XiangWan fans!

The scene was out of control for a while!

The host tried to speak several times but was drowned out by the explosive screams.

Guan Liangzhe had no choice but to look to the chief mentor stand.

At times like this, they could only rely on Gu Beihuai to calm things down.

But who knew at this time,

Nan XiangWan frowned and turned around. In the midst of the frenzied waving of a large crowd of audience below the stage.

Humph!

A punch cut through the air!

Suddenly thrown out!

Nan XiangWan did another standard military punch with legs shoulder width apart, left fist placed at lower abdomen, right fist raised to shoulder height and punched forward.

The scene froze!

The host Guan Liangzhe shuddered and took a step forward, holding the mic near Nan XiangWan's mouth.

Nan XiangWan's clear voice rang out: Quiet!

The scene instantly fell silent.

Everyone covered their mouths, nodded vigorously, although still excited and wishing they could scream their throats out.

But at this moment they calmed down and began to gradually restore order.

Cannot make trouble for the idol!

Must be a sensible fan!

Nan XiangWan nodded satisfactorily and immediately resumed her normal standing posture.

Of course, her normal standing posture was parade rest with hands clasped behind her back.

With this stand, an aura came out!

The fans unanimously became quiet and extremely well-behaved!

The host Guan Liangzhe gave Nan XiangWan a thumbs up. Awesome sister!

Able to train fans like this, you're the first in the entertainment industry!

Comments:

WTF I'm stunned????????

Hahahahahahahahahaha Nan XiangWan! Laughing to death!

As expected, wherever there is Nan XiangWan, there are legendary acts!

The host couldn't control the scene, but Nan XiangWan controlled it with a set of military punches!

Awesome! Is Nan XiangWan training her fans like new army recruits?

Drill instructor Nan XiangWan online!

Make way! Make way! Let me say, sister clearly doesn't like noise. Fans don't scream in front of sister!

Fans please be well-behaved on your own!

The three mentors Zhao Lan on the mentor stand finally regained their senses, with very interesting expressions.

Gu Beihuai put down the mic he was about to pick up, with meaningful eyes.

Hmm, she's got the skill to handle fans on her own.

The host Guan Liangzhe could finally speak normally. He started going through the procedures.

First he asked the five members for their thoughts.

Ding Wen, Wen Zijie, Yue Xin were very excited and thanked many people in circles, of course also not forgetting to specially thank their teammates.

After all, getting first place and huge exposure this time, they got it without any effort!

Next it was Zhu Sha's turn to speak.

Guan Liangzhe saw Zhu Sha's styling, similar to Nan XiangWan's, and asked: Zhu Sha, your styling is very similar to Nan XiangWan's, did you do it together?

Zhu Sha smiled: Yes, it was Nan XiangWan's secret weapon, and she brought me along.

Guan Liangzhe's eyes lit up and he asked: What secret weapon? Can you talk about it?

Zhu Sha looked at Nan XiangWan, asking with her eyes.

Nan XiangWan was not paying attention at all, she was standing at attention.

Zhu Sha did not get a response, so she could only think and say: I just got a free ride. You should ask Nan XiangWan instead.

Naturally, she threw the spotlight and topic back to Nan XiangWan.

Nan XiangWan's fans in the comments started thanking Zhu Sha en masse, seeing everything she did for Nan XiangWan.

Whoever is good to Nan XiangWan, they take note!

Also, Zhu Sha contributed so much to this stage!

Not only giving up the C position, but also choreographing it so strongly to bring out Nan XiangWan's strengths!

The fans collectively thanked Zhu Sha, and again let outsiders feel the strong discipline of this organization.

Nan XiangWan received the mic with a bewildered look.

The host Guan Liangzhe was puzzled: What's wrong Nan XiangWan?

Unexpectedly at this time.

Gu Beihuai suddenly spoke, tone meaningful: I guess she's hungry right? It's 6:30, time for dinner.

Chapter 40

Nan XiangWan's eyes lit up as soon as she saw the stage. She shook her head and reached out her fist towards Gu Beihuai, then gave him a big thumbs up, pressing her chest firmly with her other hand.

Brother! You get me!

With this gesture, she left everyone dumbfounded.

For a moment, the host and mentors were all confused.

Gu Beihuai was also stunned for a second, then helplessly gave Nan XiangWan the same gesture.

Okay bro, he got your signal.

Bullet Screen Comments:

What???

Hahahaha!

As expected of you, Nan XiangWan!

This move left me dumbfounded!

Nan XiangWan looking like "You understand me, Your Majesty", laughing my ass off!

And Gu Beihuai actually reciprocated? Hahaha!

These two, haha!

Good bros? Laughing my ass off!

The bullet screens were filled with Gu Beihuai's fans laughing silly.

Originally, seeing their idol appreciate Nan XiangWan so much, even though she was a very promising newcomer, the fans were still jealous and a bit worried.

After all, Nan XiangWan was so beautiful!

But at this moment,

Gu Beihuai's fans said in unison: Don't worry! These two are good bros!

The "diehard fans" were also panicked initially. Gu Beihuai was a top idol and a super hunk. It's hard for girls not to fall for him.

Their 17 year old idol shouldn't develop romantic relationships!

But seeing this scene put all the "diehard fans" at ease.

As expected of you, Nan XiangWan!

The professional host Guan Liangzhe quickly moved the pace along.

For this performance, 30 trainees will be eliminated!

The top 70 trainees will also be re-ranked according to votes.

First place: Nan XiangWan!

Followed by: Zhu Sha, Ge Dongxuan, Jian Ya, Yu Jingting

In the 10 million votes of the first group, Nan XiangWan accounted for over 80%, a terrifying margin.

The total votes of the rest didn't even reach a quarter of hers.

It's worth mentioning that the fifth place, Yu Jingting, had 50,000 votes.

20,000 votes were given by the visiting mentors, the remaining 30,000 were desperately bought by Yu Weihong and manager Lin Yao.

Due to the real-name voting system, it wasn't easy buying 30,000 votes. Yu Weihong spent a lot.

Finally, the live broadcast ended!

Amidst applause, the audience left in order.

The 70 trainees who advanced quickly returned backstage to get some face time with the mentors before they left.

Only Nan XiangWan didn't.

Whoosh! She was gone!

She couldn't wait to run at full speed towards the dining hall.

Charge!

Even the host Guan Liangzhe was shocked: She really went to eat? That wasn't an act?

Gu Beihuai packed up and left.

This newcomer is quite interesting!

His agent Langhu appeared and quickly led Gu Beihuai away, not giving others a chance to chat.

Among the trainees, Yu Jingting took a deep breath and walked towards the visiting mentors.

She seemed to have changed her hairstyle, there were scratch marks on her neck, covered by a silk scarf.

She stood in front of Weisha and spoke unpleasantly: Teacher Weisha, why didn't you vote for me?

Weisha didn't reply.

Yu Jingting refused to let go: You must have taken money right? You took money but didn't deliver?

Weisha: I didn't take money.

Then she left.

The other four visiting mentors were put in an awkward spot.

Yu Jingting was fuming inside.

She'll ask her father to spend money and replace Weisha!

In the dining hall.

Nan XiangWan was the first to arrive.

The staff were used to it and immediately gave her eight meals.

Stacked up!

Nan XiangWan found a table with the stack of food and started eating.

【Ding!】【Mission Complete: Performance!】

【100% Completion, huge effect, calculating rewards】

【Rewards issued!】

【Congratulations, host's looks, figure, charm +2 each.】

【Congratulations, host gains one apartment in Shanghai: Ji Mansion】

【Ji Mansion: Located at The Bund in Shanghai, 555 sqm penthouse duplex, worth 120 million RMB!】

120 million!!

Nan XiangWan's breathing intensified instantly, she almost dropped her chopsticks.

This, this house.

So expensive!!!

If she sold it

This thought had just emerged.

The system sounded.

【Tip: Gifted properties cannot be sold】

Nan XiangWan:

Damn system!

Sitting on the pot but not shitting!

But the rental income must be high right?

Getting a few hundred thousand a month isn't bad!

And again, as soon as she had this thought

【Tip: Gifted properties cannot be sublet】

Nan XiangWan rolled her eyes furiously!

Don't call yourself a top-tier system anymore, change your name to Dog!

When Nan XiangWan finished four meals, people started trickling into the dining hall.

The trainees came in pairs and groups, dinner had to be eaten, everyone was tired after the long day.

Li Banyan who also advanced sat next to Nan XiangWan with her food.

Nan XiangWan was in a good mood after the rewards, although there was no cash this time, at least she had her own place now. Her emotions were high. Thus, she unusually looked up mid-meal and smiled at her roommate Li Banyan.

Nan XiangWan still had her stage makeup on, with that head of silky smooth silver hair flowing gracefully. On top of the recent charm and looks boost.

Her 97 looks and charm made her impossibly beautiful at the moment.

Li Banyan was stunned by her beauty instantly, her eyes brimming with stars!

Wow, so pretty!

Gorgeous and handsome!

Nan XiangWan looked strangely at Li Banyan. What's up with her, looking excited like a ghost?

Suddenly, Ding Wen rushed in and sat next to them.

She swallowed and said softly: Gossip, want to hear?

Li Banyan's eyes lit up instantly: Yes!

Ding Wen moved her head closer and said: Xi Baiwei dropped out.

Li Banyan: Huh? I saw her name in the top 70, how did she drop out?

Ding Wen: Probably because of the votes, she was forced to drop out.

Li Banyan: Tell me more!

Ding Wen: You heard about the fight right?

Li Banyan: Heard a little, don't tell me she's hospitalized from it being too serious?

Ding Wen: I heard from trainees at the scene, Xi Baiwei was smashed in the head with a chair by Yu Jingting, bled all over the floor instantly!

Li Banyan gasped and covered her mouth: WTF??? That's terrifying!

Ding Wen gave her a look: This Yu Jingting is too vicious. Acts all friendly on the surface but attacks so brutally from behind, beat her directly into the hospital! Apparently disfigured too, forced to drop out!

Li Banyan: Then how come Yu Jingting is still here fine and dandy?

Ding Wen: Can't mess with her, she's too powerful. Beating someone like this yet still comfortably in the program, think about it.

Li Banyan nodded furiously, scared white.

At this time, Nan XiangWan who was listening the whole time leaned in excitedly: We can fight?

Li Banyan: ???

Ding Wen: ???

Nan XiangWan's eyes shone brightly: So we're allowed to fight in this show?

Ding Wen:

Li Banyan: What are you getting excited about??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.6K 43
Shen Yuying who has lived a life ridden with bad luck in her last life got transmigrated to a parallel world in the late 1960's. She became an Educat...
37.8K 1.1K 34
After living at the end of the world for 6 years, Bai Yue finally found out about her kind and caring sister and her loving Fiancé's true face. It tu...
127K 2.3K 84
Su Tang just retrieved the memory of the court physician in her previous life, only to find out that in this life she had transmigrated into an ancie...
3.3M 190K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...