The Best Of Us. (Ellie X Male...

By JasonCheng1223

Ellie Williams X Male reader. After the event of Salt Lake City, Ellie begins doubting Joel's promise. Until... More

Before Jackson
Reunion
Arriving Jackson.
Jackson Community.
Ellie Williams.
You And Me.
His Past.
Let It Out.
Confession.
Dragged.
It Begins.
No Wrong. Just Needs.
Berserk.
A Chance.
First Snow.
Not An Update.
Condition.
Debt.
The Calm.
Storm Is Coming.
Vengeance.
Mercy.
Who's Going?
Journey.
Not an but a FUCKING RANTโ€ผ๏ธ
Seattle Day 1.
Seattle Day 1(Part Two).
Seattle Day 1(Part Three).
Seattle Day 1(End)
Seattle Day 2.
Seattle Day 2(Two).
Seattle Day 2(Three).
Seattle Day 2(Four).
Seattle Day 2(Five).
Seattle Day 2(End).
Seattle Day 3.
Seattle Day 3(Two).
Seattle Day 3(Three).
Seattle Day 3(Four).
Seattle Day 3(Five).
Seattle Day 3(Six).
Seattle Night 3(One).

Seattle Day 1(Part Four).

945 64 3
By JasonCheng1223

Four years ago. Salt Lake City.

"(Y/N)!? Where are you!?"

Young Abby, with her friends, Owen, Manny, Mel and Nora ran outside the hospital in search of her brother.

"It'll took forever to find him like this." The Hispanic buddy complained.

"We gotta split up. Abby, with me. You three go that way. He won't be far." Owen ordered and they ran opposite the each other.

"(Y/N)!"

All Abby did was shouting along the way. She had no idea why her brother just left.

Both her and Owen ran along the empty street of Salt Lake, not knowing that they actually ran past one of the restaurants that (Y/N) was hiding.

He ran away from the Fireflies after Jerry, Abby's father found out that he's immune.

"What is this?" Jerry discovered a bite mark on his left arm, and color him surprise.

"I was bit." The little boy replied nonchalantly. As if it's not a big deal.

"Infected?"

"Maybe." The boy shrugged.

"When?"

"Longer than you know."

"Why didn't you say anything!?"

"Ain't you guys gonna cut open anyone that's immune to get the cure?"

"We could have gotten a vaccine sooner!!"

"I'm not a lab rat old man!"

He kicked him in the private area and quickly ran out of the room, leaving the building.

It hasn't been two hours and they're already looking for him. But the weird part was, only Abby and her friends.

What happened to the rest of the Fireflies? Are they occupied with something?

(Y/N) closed his eyes, and took in several deep breaths.

'Mom. Guess you're wrong about that Jerry guy.' He pulled out his knife, looking at his own reflection from the blade. 'In the end, it's gotta me.'

Getting up on his feet, (Y/N) tightened his left fist and the right one gripping his knife.

'I won't run. And hiding isn't the life I want. Fireflies killing party... Let's do this.'

(Y/N) makes his way back to the hospital.

"The doc got the kid ready to go."

'Kid?'

"What about the smuggler?"

"Marlene sent him packing. He ran his course."

Two Fireflies soldiers were having conversations, with little (Y/N) hiding behind the wall, listening to them.

"Thank god for that. We can't afford to spare any weapons to him. Not when we're this close to the goal."

"And when we'r--"

*Snikt!!

"The fuc--"

*Bang!

One quick jab to the neck, and another quick shot to the head, (Y/N) began his own fight against the Fireflies.

The Fireflies Massacre took place and changed lots of lives afterward.

~~

Present. Seattle.

"It's clear."

Joel and Ellie fought through several waves of infected down the train wreck all the way to the surface before finding a theater and decided to use it as shelter.

With Ellie managed to bring the power back to life, they both decided to take turn keeping guard.

But Ellie can't hide her worry about her significant other's wellbeing. Which Joel find hurtful.

"He'll be fine kiddo."

"I know... Just wish things could go smoother and faster..."

"Get some sleep. We'll find your boyfriend tomorrow."

~~

"If you don't mind, can you free me?"

The two Scars, or apostates as Emily called them, look up at (Y/N) after the question.

With every second passed, the more tension and doubts starting to creep in.

(Y/N) is a stranger to them, much as them to him. Why the fuck would they free him anyway.

"What are you?" The bald one asks first.

"Seriously? You too?"

"Ughh!!"

(Y/N) turns his gaze towards his sister Abby who's dangling opposite him. She's gonna die if it goes on.

"Lev..." The injured one, Yara nodded at the bald one, who is called Lev, giving him the okay signal.

But that's a twist.

He went over and free Abby instead.

Thanks to him, Abby was freed from her suffering and fell down on the ground.

Catching her breath for a moment, she would then look up at (Y/N) who's still unmoved from his spot.

*Click...."

That one fade clicking sound is all it takes to put everyone on edge.

Well except one who's in the most unfavorable position.

Abby put her finger over her lips, signaling the two Scars to stay silent.

"If you don't let me out of this rope in ten seconds," (Y/N) speaks up, startling the trio. "I'mma scream and y'all are probably gonna die."

*Click!? *Clickkkk....

Abby rushed over and took the rope off his neck, freeing him.

"Be quiet..." She whispers, but does he cares?

"What's the point? We're surrounded dummy. Now if you excuse me," He walked past Abby. "I'm on a mission."

"(Y/--"

"Demons!!"

Two clickers rushed at (Y/N) from the darkness.

He sidestep one of them, followed by a duck from the second clicker's hand and got behind it.

(Y/N) puts it into a sleeper hold, overpowering it with ease.

*Snikt!!

Lev quickly dealt with the first one, slitting it's throat.

"Demons? That's what you called them? What are you? Pilgrims?"

(Y/N) still has the sleeper hold on the struggling clickers, asking Lev the question.

"It's because they are."

"So the prophet is Jesus?"

*Click....

"Enough chitchat! We're getting out of here first!"

Abby assumes her fighting stance, ready to fight her way through.

*Pop!

And just like that, (Y/N) snapped the clicker's neck with ease.

"Yeah. Good luck with that." (Y/N) ripped part of his sleeve and used it as makeshift mask, wrapping it around his mouth.

"You can't stop the bleeding like that! You need proper treatment!" Abby shouted, and yhay distract more of the Clickers.

(Y/N) begin fighting with the infected barehanded.

"Oh gee! You think!?" He delivered a low sweep kick, knocking the clicker down, followed by a stomp to the head.

*Thunk!!

"Can you two stop shouting!?" Lev protest after killing one with his arrow.

"Zip it Sinéad!!"

"(Y/N)!!"

Unbeknownst to him, a stalker crept up to him, and the surprise attack worked, successfully pinned him down.

The stalker is relentless, flailing around it's arms trying to take him.

"Get off him!!" Abby grabbed the stalker off him and killed it with her own neck breaking sleeper hold.

"We have to go. More of them are coming."

Yara picked up a burned wood, using it as a light source to guide them out the forest.

Arriving at some sort of junkyard, they were assaulted by another Scars. Big one.

She tackled Lev and Yara with her huge body, sending them down on the ground, and was ready to slam her sledgehammer down upon them before Abby made the save by a tackle of her own.

Abby managed to land one punch but the fat lady pushed her aside, creating some distance between them.

"You!" The fatso recognized Abby as the wolf that gave her troubles during the day.

"Are you wearing my backpack!?" Abby had her eyes on the back, her inventory on the Scars.

*Snikt!

Before any of them could continue, (Y/N) grabbed Lev's knife and jabbed it through the nape, piercing the neck until the tip popped up from the front, ending the fight that didn't get to start.

He kicked her down, pulling out the knife and wiped it against his sleeve.

"It's rusty." He throws the knife back to Lev.

Abby picked up her bag from the fresh corpse, checking for her belongings, making sure everything is there.

"Now what?" Lev asks, looking at Yara who shook her head.

"We can cut through the workshop. Come on." Abby flexed her muscles, opening the gate by herself, letting the others inside the old garage.

A short break for everyone. Physically at least.

Yara is hurt, and so is (Y/N).

(Y/N)...

"Where have you been?" The buffed woman begins the questioning.

"None of your business."

"Bullishit (Y/N)! I tried, so hard, looking for you!" Abby's face gotten serious overtime.

"And I don't want you find me. So beat it. I'm not--"

(Y/N) shut his mouth after a surprise hug by Abby. She's strong. Too strong that (Y/N) failed to shake her off so he just gave up resisting.

'Not what I have I mind...'

Abby loosened her hug, looking at her brother with tears of happiness in her eyes.

"I missed you."

Okay, a weird moment of silence for everyone.

"Well I don't." He brushed her hands off his shoulders. "I barely know you at all. We're practically strangers who only knew each other for a few days."

"There's always tomorrow. Come with me. I'm not leaving you again."

(Y/N) scoffed.

"But I am. Like I said, I'm on a mission."

Now it hits Abby.

"Why are you hunting Wolves?"

____________________________________________________________

Here. Sorry, a little bit short. 🤙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 146 10
In the aftermath of life-altering events, Y/N L/N finds himself trapped in a turbulent struggle to rebuild his shattered world. Five years have passe...
69K 1.5K 35
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
136K 4.9K 33
Y/N L/N, an alone 16 year old in the apocalypse, trying to survive a world full of killers, thieves and infected. After losing his parents 4 years ag...
6.8K 230 21
A young girl finds herself living in a disrupted and crumbling world, born into a camp with the intention of teaching girls of youth how to fight, tr...