S͓̽t͓̽a͓̽t͓̽i͓̽c͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽n͓̽g̽...

By Fantasy_Simp

When Y/n was alive, she lived wither her Mama and Papa(Alastor), she loved them very much. Alastor would brin... More

Welcome To Heaven
The Fall
Welcome To Hell
The Pilot
Overture
Radio Killed The Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome To Heaven Again
The Show Must Go On

Hello Rosie!

1.3K 46 94
By Fantasy_Simp

Y/n's P.O.V
"Y/n, come on, open the door kid." I hear Husk outside my room, knocking on the door.

"No!" I shouted, wrapped in my blanket, bloody tissues surrounding me.

"You can't stay in there forever." Husk says from the other side of the door.

"Yes, I can!" I shouted.

I fall back onto my bed, some tissues falling into the floor here and there.

Things didn't really go great after we got back from Heaven.

Everyone now knows Vaggie's a fallen exorcist, and she and Charlie haven't been speaking ever since they got into a spat about Vaggie keeping it a secret from Charlie.

During their little spat, I tried to get them to stop it, then Charlie said something along the lines of, "You're one to talk, you didn't tell me that your dad was Alastor."

That is what she said, which made everyone, minus Vaggie, Husk, and Alastor, gasp in shock.

I can see why they were so shocked, but come on, it's quite obvious, I got the deer tail and everything else. The only ones who were able to guess who my father was on the spot were Vaggie and Lucifer.

Nifty had her normal self reaction, and by that, I mean she grabbed me by the collar of my clothes and said, "The daughter of a bad boy, I can't wait to know more."

That was Nifty's reaction, next was Angel Dust's reaction.

He stood there with his mouth agape and said, "Oh, so that's why you've been freaking out ever since smiles showed up, what does that make you, smiles Jr?"

He wasn't being sarcastic when he said it though, but Sir Pentious's reaction looked like he done died again.

Pentious's body looked pale for a second before saying, "I attacked the hotel, not knowing the Radio Demon's daughter was in there, or the fact not knowing."

Yeah, Pentious was scared silly.

Last but not least, Alastor's reaction.

There was none.

Which made me want to cry. So I ran up to my room, locked it, and have been in here ever since.

This is also why Husk is trying to knock down my door.

I heard a shuffle in my room, so I sat up on my bed and saw Timothy push a chair toward the door.

"Timothy, what are you doing?" I asked the prickly cactus, but he didn't answer me.

Timothy then hopped onto the chair, using the prickles on his body to pick the lock.

"Timothy, no, bad cactus." I got up from the bed, staring him down.

Timothy slowly turned to me, and even though he didn't have eyes, he would be looking at me defiantly.

"Timothy..." I said in a warning voice.

Timothy defiantly used his prickles, unlocking the door, then hopped off the chair, and Husk busted in.

"You're ground, Timothy." I told the cactus, but he responded with a gruff before hopping off.

"Y/n, you can't stay in here forever." Husk walks over to me.

"Watch me." I fall back on my bed.

"Kid, listen, I know you're upset, but at least you don't have to worry about the others finding out that dip-shit is your father anymore." Husk sat beside me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe, but it's the fact now that everyone knows, he still didn't seem to care." I sniffed, a few tears falling.

Husk grabbed a non-dirty tissue, wiping the tears away. "Kid, all I can say is that, what happens, it's gonna be okay."

I gave a weak smile. "Yeah, thanks Husk." I hugged him, making him startled.

"You're welcome, kid." He gave me a pat on the back before he pat on the back before pulling away.

After that, green markings started appearing on the ceiling and the walls, which could only mean one thing, a deal has been made.

"Oh no..." I quickly jumped up, running toward Charlie and Vaggie's room.

Once I was there, I saw Alastor, Charlie, and Vaggie.

"Y/n, good, you're here, you're coming with me and Alastor." Charlie looks at me.

"Uh, why and where?" I asked her.

"Angels can be killed, Carmilla Carmine knows how, and Vaggie's gonna handle that." Charlie explained.

"And, what does that have to do with me?" I crossed my arms.

"The three of us are going somewhere to get help for the fight against the angels." Charlie told me.

"And I know just who can help. As long as Charlie can be her normal, charming self." Alastor spoke up.

"Let's go then." Charlie says.

"What?! I don't even have my disguise on." I freaked out.

"You don't need it, little doe, now let's not dilly dally." Alastor said, making me growl.

"You've lost the right to call me that." I growled.

"Y/n, enough! We need all the help we can get." Charlie buts in.

"Fine." I crossed my arms as we started to leave the hotel.
_______________________________________

As we walked, Charlie began ranting about Vaggie lying to her this entire time.

Maybe it could've been avoided if Vaggie told her, but I also knew and kept it a secret, it wasn't my secret to share anyway.

I rubbed my head in frustration, going back to what Macy said about coming for me first on Extermination Day.

"Where are we?" Charlie asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see a sign that read 'Cannibal Town'.

"Cannibal Town! There's a friend of mine I think you should meet." Alastor says as we walk through the town.

I looked around the town, and everyone was surprisingly nice "In Cannibal Town? But it's, it's surprisingly nice here."

"Isn't it though? And it's all thanks to a very special someone." Alastor said as we entered a building called Rosie's Emporium.

In the building were a lot of trinkets and doodads, along with some cannibals here and there.

"Oh, my, stars! Do my eyes deceive me?" A familiar pale lady pushes through the small crowd, it is the same lady from the overlord meeting.

"Alastor! Where have you been??? These halls really lost some of their sparkle without your lively presence and--." The lady notices Charlie and me. "Oh. Who are they ya brought with you? Come now, Alastor, they're much too young for you!" The lady says.

Charlie rolls her eyes and I gagged.

"Oh I'm just kidding. I know you're and Ace on the hole." The lady chuckles.

"A what now?" Alastor said, not understanding what she just said.

"But where are your manners mister? Introduce us why don't you?" The lady asks of him.

"Ahh, yes. Charlie, this is Rose, the most darling, delightful and dangerous Overlord this side of the Pentagram!" Alastor introduced Charlie first.

"Oh! Always such a charmer." Rosie says.

"And Rosie, I'm sure you remember Y/n, although she was under disguise, she was the one with me at the Overlords meeting a few months ago." Alastor introduced me to Rosie.

"Oooh~ Well, hello again~, so nice to meet you. I've been wanting to see you again ever since you put that arrogant bitch in her place." Rosie says, holding out her hand for me to shake.

I smiled at her, shaking her hand. "Nice to see you again too."

"And not only that, dear Rosie, Y/n here is also my daughter and Charlie Morningstar is the Princess of Hell." Alastor says, making some of the cannibals in here gasp when he mentioned me being his daughter.

"How do you do?" Charlie waves nervously.

"Well well! Isn't this a regal surprise." Rosie pushes us to her desk. "Come in! Come in! Can I offer you two somethin' to eat? I'm sure I have a leg around here or somethin'. Oh, what am I thinkin'?" Rosie pokes at our stomachs. "Small things like you? You're probably watchin' your figure! How about some nice pinkie fingers instead?" She held up a box of pinkie fingers in a nice pink wrapper.

"Um...No. No, thank you, though." I chuckled nervously.

Rosie puts the box away, patting my head. "Oh look at you! So polite! Alastor, you could learn a thing or two."

Rosie led me and Charlie to a table to sit down so we could talk. Once we sat down, Alastor walked up to Rosie.

"Well, sit down. Sit down. Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you. Ya know, Alastor. I got a premo-connect on a guy with about eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it. Prime pickin's for a deal to be made, my friend." Rosie tells Alastor.

"Appreciate the offer, but we're here on business of another kind." Alastor walks over to me and Charlie now.

"Well don't keep me in suspense! I'm a  very busy woman." Rosie said as she drank a cup of tea.

"Well, as you know..." Charlie starts to panic. "The extermination is coming early. It'll be here in a month, and they're-they're coming for my hotel and my friends first, and I-I-I-I-. "

Alastor interrupts Charlie. "We need your help. Well, your cannibals help at least, to fend off the attack."

Rosie sat down her teacup. "Wow! When you ask a favor ya don't start small, do ha, your Highness? Oh now, don't fret." Rosie stood up. "I didn't say I wouldn't help. But I assume there's more to this plan than a bunch of unarmed cannibals."

"Oh, your people will be far from helpless when we're done with them. And by the end, they will be able to eat, their, fill." Alastor says.

"Really?" I tilted my head.

"What can I say? I like both of your moxie's girls. And old Alastor has never done me wrong before." Rosie says cheerfully.

"Oooh! Thank you!" Charlie holds her hands. "Thank you, thank you!"
_______________________________________

Rosie led us outside to the town square, holding a megaphone.

"Cannibals and Cannibettes, assemble in the square." Rosie shouts through the megaphone.

We were now on a stage, Rosie talking to Charlie.

"Now, darling, you know I would do anything, anything for my clients, but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal Town to follow someone else into battle. Now, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and bloodshed, but to get this group into line, you got to win 'em over." Rosie started talking through the megaphone again. "Settle in! Settle in! Important meeting."

"But how do I--?" Charlie tries to ask.

"With sparkle! Razzmatazz! And that Oh so appealing moxie of yours." Rosie says cheerfully.

"Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like you've ever failed to inspire before." Alastor told Charlie, making Charlie groan as she walked on stage.

Rosie started talking again. "Now, fair warning. This group sticks together. So in order to convince any of them, you'll need to convince all of them. And there's one in particular--."

"Uuuugh, Susan." Alastor groans in distaste.

"Susan, who's a bit of an... uh--." Rosie says until Alastor interrupts her.

"Ornery old bitch?" Alastor finishes for her.

"That! She's tough, but win her over and the rest will be easy as pie. Ready?" Rosie says to Charlie.

"I guess." Charlie said in an unsure tone.

"Everyone, we have a very special, very royal guest this evening! Please put your bloody hands together for Princess Charlie!" Rosie announces through the megaphone.

Charlie smiles awkwardly and waves at the crowd.

"Booooo! Bring Rosie back!" An old lady shouted from the crowd.

"Susan?" Charlie looks at Alastor and Rosie for confirmation.

"Susan." They both say.

Charlie laughs nervously. "Sorry. Uh, okay, my name's Charlie, and..."

As Charlie started her speech, Susan was talking the same time as her.

"Well, I run this hotel with my part... well someone and...Wait, let me start over. Angels are coming to kill us all and we need help defending our realm. So-- we, uh... we need your help-- With your assistance, we can make a stand for--." Charlie starts to sing nervously. "I...I have a dream and I--."

Susan started yelling at her. "Booooo! Get off the stage you blue blood bitch! Booo! We don't give a shit about some hotel. Leave before I eat those big ass eyes of yours. Boo! Get off. Where's the showmanship? Where's all the finesse? Fucking mediocre!"

Charlie finally snaps.

"FUCK YOU YOU OLD BITCH!!!" Charlie flips her off, making the crowd of cannibals gasp.

Rosie quickly pulls Charlie aside. "Okay! We'll be back after a brief intermission."
_______________________________________

While Rosie took Charlie somewhere to talk to her, I was unfortunately left with Alastor, and he had pulled me aside to talk.

I crossed my arms, looking down at the ground, refusing to look at him.

Alastor starts to speak. "Now, now, dear. I only want to chat with you--."

"Chat? You could have chatted with me months ago when you first showed up at the hotel." I dug my nails into my skin.

Alastor didn't say anything, so I kept speaking.

"I know you know who I am. But you didn't say anything. I didn't know if it was because you didn't recognize me or didn't care, but then I heard you as you threatened Husk that you did, in fact, know who I am."

I looked up at him, my teeth clenched as he smiled at me. "I was the one that called the cops after seeing that you killed my mother, and after that, after you were killed, I had to suffer 10 years of my life. The abuse, the neglect, the scars, all of it was because my relation to you."

My body starts to emit a red glow as my hair starts to float. "I was killed because someone poisoned a dish of jambalaya, one of the only things that brought me joy and comfort before everything went to Hell."

Tears started to form in my eyes as I looked down. "I was even sent to actual Hell because that bitch Macy framed me for attempted murder. But still, I have found friends, and it has not been easy with you."

I looked up Alastor furiously, tears streaming down my face, my voice becoming static-like. "So whatever it is that you want to say, get it over with. Because you have tormented me long enough that I don't care if you are my father. Just say it, and let's be done." My body stops glowing and my hair stops flowing as well.

Alastor sighs softly, looking down at me. "I can understand that you would feel uneasy around me. But like I said all those years ago, there is a reason why I would ignore you."

"You will always be my daughter. No matter what. I wish to tell you, but I cannot. You can only take my word, but I see that you have grown into a fine young lady. A gem in a world of rocks." He reached his hand out to me, but halted, pulling his hand back

I sniffed, looking at him. "Is it wrong to miss someone that did suck a horrible thing?"

Alastor sighs as he looks down. "That is an answer only the questioner can know."

I wiped my tears, taking a deep breath. "You don't have to flat-out ignore me, just be mindful, okay?"

"As you wish, Y/n." Alastor gave a genuine smile.
_______________________________________

After calming down, and agreeing, we met back up with Charlie and Rosie, who were already waiting for us back on stage.

I smiled at Charlie, laying my hand on her shoulder. "Things are going to be alright. We stand with you Princess of Hell." I bowed to her.

Charlie smiles and giggles. "Thank you, and do you think you can help me with something?"

I stood up straight. "Always."

Alastor handed Charlie his staff, while I summoned mine.

Charlie-"Have you ever wanted something. That was so clear in your mind that you could taste it?"

"You mean like human flesh?" Susan spoke up

"Eugh, sort of." I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n-"It's a feeling like a rumbling in your gut. That you could finally be faced with, a billion needy faces, I guess what we meant to say is."

Y/n and Charlie-"For the first time in our life, we might have to be ready for this."

Charlie-"Ready to be the one who's leading from the front. Gotta come into my own. Gotta come into my throne. Gotta take charge and defend my only home."

Y/n-"And although we feel unsteady. We need to be ready for this."

Me and Charlie started marching into the crowd.

Y/n and Charlie-"Have you ever felt like you're willing to die? To save the people of your city?"

"By die, you mean use my teeth to rip flesh apart?" Susan asks.

"That's a start!" I say.

Y/n-"Cause right now, we need a leader."

Charlie-"And it seems to me that. If you'll permit me. So who's with me?"

I started dancing along with Charlie.

Y/n-"Wouldn't it be super to see more of Hell? Join up now if you like travel. Come on boys, hop in the saddle. Lotta sights to see en route to her hotel. Not to mention the camaraderie. Yes siree, you'll form life-changing friendships with the folks along the way."

Alastor-"And feast on all the angels you can eat!"

"Okay..." Charlie said.

"Free food? I'm in!" A cannibal shouts.

The cannibals started dancing and joined in.

Cannibals-"It's time now to act. They're on the attack. When they move to strike, we will fight biting back! We'll follow your lead. We're eager to feed. We'll sharpen our teeth. For the heavenly feast! From this moment on, you can count on us, to be resolute and ravenous. Our appetites are whet, and we're set to seize the day. So I say, "Oh hey! Come join the flesh buffet!"

Charlie-"Well, that's a little violent. Can we tone it down?"

Rosie-"Oh, don't be put off by their snarlin'. That's enthusiasm, darlin'."

Y/n-"Eh, they just seem a little murdery right now."

Rosie-"Don't worry, honey. That's their thing. Keep singing."

Y/n/Charlie/Rosie-"We're super duper grateful to have you folks aboard."

Charlie-"Oh, Lord... For the first time in my life. Maybe I can be ready for this. Can be the marshal leading the parade. I can come into my own, and I think I've always known, my destiny could never be postponed. When Adam brings the battle here, I must appear like I'm ready for this."

Y/n-"While they have weapons in hand, we shall be ready to defend."

Rosie-"They're dancing along. They're singing her song."

Alastor-"Surprised. Why, I knew she could do it all along.

Rosie and Alastor-"She's bound to pass the test as Princess of Hell. Like her daddy she is madly power-fell."

Alastor-"They're both filled with potential that I could guide."

Rosie-"I concur."

Rosie and Alastor-"Stick with them, you'll be on the winning side."

All-"For the first time in our lives, we know that we are ready for this."

Rosie-"We'll show Heaven a fight they won't forget."

All-"It's time to take a stand."

Y/n-"It is time to lend a hand!"

Cannibals-"Huzzah!"

Y/n-"Against the angels and their deadly threats."

All-"We cannot take it anymore. The time has come to go to war."

Susan nodded her head in approval.

All-"Prepare to fight, we're ready for... THIS!"

Y/n and Charlie-"We really hope that we're ready for this..."
_______________________________________

After getting Cannibal Town on our side, we had them following us to the gates of the hotel, Vaggie is there as well with multiple crates of weapons.

Charlie and Vaggie talked and made up.

We entered the hotel to see Angel Dust, Nifty, Sir Pentious, and Husk all working on defense for the hotel together.

"Come along, let's put some effort into these fortifications." Pentious orders.

"Yeah, fortify that... Well, look who decided to show up. We thought we were fightin' ourselves." Angel takes notice of us.

"You're... you're still here?" Vaggie says.

"What? Do you think we're a bunch of pussssssies?" Pentious hissed.

"I just got used to you guys." Husk scoffs. "I ain't finding no new drinking buddies."

"I've named all the stains on the carpet." Nifty giggles, pointing to a stain. "That one's Fred."

Charlie looked at all of them. "Well, looks like we have a lot of work to do."

A/n-This episode was a personal fave of mine, except for Dad Beat Dad, love that one. One thing I want to point out that happened in the actual episode is that Rosie and Alastor act like a platonic married couple and I love it so much.

Have a good day or night.

Next Up: The Show Must Go On.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...