Welcome To Heaven Again

Y/n's P.O.V
A 4-year-old me woke up in my bed after having a nightmare that made me want to cry.

I slid out of bed, grabbed my quilt-like blanket Mama made me, and wrapped it around myself.

Exiting my bedroom, I crept toward my Papa and Mama's room.

The door was cracked open, and the faint light of a lamp shone through the crack of the door.

Dragging my blanket on my shoulders, I pushed open the door to see Papa sitting up in bed, reading a book, but no Mama.

Papa's head turned towards me. "Y/n? Little Doe, what are you doing up? Never mind that, come here." He gestured to the space beside him on the bed.

I walked toward the bed, struggling to get on, Papa had to pick me up and sit me beside him.

"Where's Mama?" I asked him.

"She's at work, little doe." Papa said with a small smile.

"What's her work?" I tilted my head in curiosity.

"You know how she made your blanket?" Papa said and I nodded. "Well, she's a seamstress, she sews and makes clothes, along with other items as well."

"Cool, I want to make pretty clothes too." I said with a sparkle in my eye.

Papa let out a chuckle before he sat me in his lap. "Now, enough of that, what are you doing up? It's nearly midnight, little doe."

I frowned, tears pricking my eyes. "I had a nightmare."

Papa wiped my tears away. "And what was that nightmare about?"

"You ignored me and told me you didn't love me." I sniffed, a few tears falling.

"Look at me, little doe." Papa said, making me look at him. "You are my precious daughter, and I would kill anyone that would harm you, I want you to remember one thing though."

"What is it, Papa?" I wiped my face.

"If it seems like I'm ignoring you, remember that there has to be a reason because I will always love my precious little doe no matter what." He gave my head a gentle pat.

I yawned, the tiredness catching up to me. "Really?"

"Yes, really, now it's time for you to go back to sleep." He told me.

"But my bed is so far..." I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"You can sleep here tonight, that way, you won't get any more nightmares for the rest of the night." Papa said, wrapping me in my blanket, and laying me right beside him.

I yawned once more. "Goodnight Papa, love you..."

Papa placed a small kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight, love you too, Y/n."

"Y/n..."

"Y/n."

"Y/N!"

I yelped, falling out of bed after getting woken up by Charlie.

I groaned, holding my head as I stood up. "Charlie, why did you wake me?"

"Because the portal to Heaven is about to open, so hurry up, 'cause I know you are not gonna wanna miss this." Charlie said excitedly before leaving my room.

Once Charlie was gone, I heard a gruff and the sound of a pot hopping around.

I looked down to see Timothy, my cactus, I forgot to mention that he has a mouth, still don't know how he sees though.